BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

og
og
Region: North East
Affiliation: ...

BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Postby BkBarclays » September 23rd, 2015, 1:53 am

Larry Pagett, a longtime leader of the Eight Trey Crips, allegedly gunned down Chrispine Philip, a reputed member of the Folk Nation gang, inside the Buda Hookah Bar on Aug. 28.
The feds have arrested a reputed Crips gang leader for murdering a rival in a Brooklyn hookah bar last month — a cold-blooded killing that may have triggered a shootout 10 days later that mortally wounded an aide to Gov. Cuomo, the Daily News has learned.

Larry Pagett, a longtime leader of the Eight Trey Crips, allegedly gunned down Chrispine Philip, a reputed member of the Folk Nation gang, inside the Buda Hookah Bar on Aug. 28, finishing him off with a bullet fired into his brain, according to court papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Pagett, 35, then allegedly shot his way out of the Flatbush Ave. lounge bar, hitting numerous people in his path.

Authorities recovered chilling video from the hookah bar of Pagett standing over Philip, 27, and firing a bullet into his head at close range, court papers state.

Detectives are investigating whether Philip’s murder fueled a wild gun battle between Folk Nation and Eight Trey Crips gang members outside the Ebbets Field Apartments.

“(Pagett) brazenly opened fire in a crowded bar, killing his intended target and wounding five others,” stated Assistant Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Elizabeth Geddes.

“In doing so, Pagett displayed a complete and utter disregard for human life and the consequences of his actions.”

Detectives are investigating whether Philip’s murder fueled a wild gun battle between Folk Nation and Eight Trey Crips gang members outside the Ebbets Field Apartments on Sept. 7, sources told The News.

Carey Gabay, a Harvard-educated first deputy counsel to the Empire State Development Corp., was attending a J’Ouvert celebration nearby and was cut down by a stray bullet.
Investigators believe the hookah bar slaying was related to a feud between the street gangs that has been brewing for months and was partly in retaliation for a previous murder of an Eight Trey Crip by a Folk Nation gunman.

Pagett was charged with violating his supervised release from a 2008 federal conviction by killing Philip.

A spokesman for Brooklyn District Attorney Kenneth Thompson said the gang murders remain under investigation.

Authorities recovered chilling video from the hookah bar of Pagett standing over Philip, 27, and firing a bullet into his head at close range, court papers state.

Pagett’s lawyer did not return a call seeking comment. His Crips crew has wreaked havoc around the Vanderveer and Flatbush Estates housing developments for years.

Pagett’s rap sheet includes wounding a bystander while fleeing a robbery, and shooting a man with a rifle from a sixth-story window perch in 2005.

“I’m not a sniper,” Pagett told Brooklyn Federal Judge Edward Korman at his sentencing in the 2005 case.

“The government is trying to make me out to be a vicious gangbanger … they’re trying to convince the court that I am a maniac that has no value for other people’s lives.

“Personally, if I came across someone as ignorant and psychotic as the government is (making) me out today, I myself would fear them being loose amongst society,” he said, according to a transcript of his rant.

underboss
underboss

Re: BK: CRIP VS GD BEEF WHICH LEAD TO GOV AIDE BEING KILLED IN CROSSFIRE

Postby brooklyn456 » September 23rd, 2015, 10:29 am

its lookin real quiet for biz. especially if they can connect that to the government dude gettin hit

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby angermanegment » September 23rd, 2015, 11:18 am

Black lives matter

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » September 23rd, 2015, 11:32 am

Damn it's over for homie :ohhh:

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » September 23rd, 2015, 11:50 am

Won't be surprised if they gave him the death penalty this a high level killing of a governor aid

superior
superior
Affiliation: .Watson Avenue Paybac - East Side Bronx

Postby Big K-Loc » September 23rd, 2015, 12:48 pm

Oh shit, that's KGC og Bizz loc! Damn! The homie!

superior
superior

Postby angermanegment » September 23rd, 2015, 12:50 pm

:ohhh:

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 23rd, 2015, 1:05 pm

WTF was Bizz thinking though!? This was so off script that it doesn't even make sense. Dude had started to rap some months ago and was more focused on rapping and all that, now this!? WTF is wrong with grown people today!? Damn Bizz! You stupid or something homie? I think it's ego that gets the best of cats like Bizz. They feel they have something to prove all the time. Bizz was a live wire back then quick to jump off. I guess it doesn't change for him.
I remember when I got to Clinton Max facility in 2003 and met Og Bizz for the 2nd time, cuz was on some super hype shit even though he made a truce deal with Shah Nitty who was the blood running the jail.
Though we had a cease fire and truce, Bizz still was walking Clinton yard yelling "fuck slobs" and it was only 6 of us and like 50 bloods literally. Bizz just didn't care and didn't have any regards for what he did and say.
And the even crazier thing is, while we were in Clinton, and I mentioned this on the forum before, Bizz was stashing burners in the yard to pop off on a blood in about a week or so. Though we had a trice and bloods weren't fucking with us, Bizz still was hell bent on slashing a blood for no apparent reason. Saying all that to say, Bizz aka Larry Pagette, didn't give a fuck! Truce time or war time, he was tryna air bloods out in Clinton. Unfortunately as I spoke about many times on this site, bloods were able to get @ him first and slashed him on his upper neck in the gym because he got set up by that bitch ass 8Tramp (83) from Cali as I always talked about on this site. But dmn Bizz, dude was on some positive shit just like 2 months ago when I heard him on the jack. I didn't even know he had beef with folks.

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 23rd, 2015, 2:30 pm

What Is the point of your post?

superior
superior

Postby angermanegment » September 23rd, 2015, 6:53 pm

:ohhh:

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Postby RawdealGa74 » September 23rd, 2015, 7:31 pm

Wonder if they still bangin our six.

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 23rd, 2015, 7:55 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.

Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip shit is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn shit. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 23rd, 2015, 7:58 pm

KGzMovIIIn wrote:What Is the point of your post?

Whose post? If you meant my reply on this thread, all I'm just saying is Bizz was a live wire. What is wrong with me stating the obvious? The dude busts his gun as far as when he was in the pen. He was notorious for popping off. That's all I posted my comment to say...and that I'm shocked he went out like that when he had so much going for him. That's just some dumb shit.

associate
Affiliation: 718

Postby GP » September 23rd, 2015, 9:11 pm

KGzMovIIIn wrote:What Is the point of your post?

:lol:

fresh meat

Postby NycFacts » September 24th, 2015, 12:25 am

It's not just certain parts of Brooklyn the crip/gd beef is serious. Wild bodies have dropped behind this beef in a short period of time.. Gd's fucking with bloods now go to Brooklyn you liable to see bloods with a few black flags around them too.. Shit is changing for sure..

prospect

Postby Yungchip » September 24th, 2015, 12:37 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:Wonder if they still bangin our six.

Regardless I'm a 6 riding crip just as most crips in NYC still 6 riding. This GD vs crip shit is only in parts of Brooklyn. Crips and GD's in every other part of NYC still allies like from day 1 and crips still repping that 6 for the most part. This is some Brooklyn shit. Isolated situation.
I reps that 6!

Ain't no crips reppin 6 no more

boss
boss

Postby HoodProphet » September 24th, 2015, 12:53 am

folk nation gang, gds and blood :discust: :foh: Go back to savage nomads or some shit :lol:

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Postby SircBoyCri$$ » September 24th, 2015, 7:06 am

GDs makin noise in nyc :umhm:

were everywhere...

Shorty would be proud :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » September 24th, 2015, 9:46 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:GDs makin noise in nyc :umhm:

were everywhere...

Shorty would be proud :tiphat:

guess theres no more debating weather theres chi town mobs makin noise in new york :ohhh: :tiphat:

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » September 24th, 2015, 10:11 am

Even tho I know ya niggaz reaching wit ya comments I will tell u the truth.

GD in Brooklyn ..yea they get busy.

U won't find em all over NYC tho..mostly a bk thing. 90% of GD in ny is in Brooklyn. Anywhere else if u lucky enough to find em not ringin bells.

One of the smaller gangs in the city but active.

They "war" wit crips been going on for a minute.

Feds hit em a minute ago. They was Wildin out they had a projects on lock. Took em a long time to get a spot in the gang world but they respected if u ever been around em and see how they give it up. To go at it wit crips in bk u gotta b real..just like bloods from Brooklyn..u have to b real for the fact crips got so many numbers in hoods that r close to each other.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » September 24th, 2015, 10:26 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Even tho I know ya niggaz reaching wit ya comments I will tell u the truth.

U won't find em all over NYC tho..mostly a bk thing. 90% of GD in ny is in Brooklyn. Anywhere else if u lucky enough to find em not ringin bells.

Feds hit em a minute ago. They was Wildin out they had a projects on lock. Took em a long time to get a spot in the gang world but they respected if u ever been around em and see how they give it up. To go at it wit crips in bk u gotta b real..just like bloods from Brooklyn..u have to b real for the fact crips got so many numbers in hoods that r close to each other.

:tiphat: :2cents: any black p. stones? or vice lords? i know the kings are very active up there

og
og

Postby BkBarclays » September 24th, 2015, 10:59 am

Bps blooding they not on the chi bps thing. They red tagging suwoopin. They scattered around tho.

Vice lords..off subject.. now that I think about it.. I have met one.. A chi nigga too..a older cat..coincidently when I was locked up he was teaching on rikers island...then a few years later I met the same teacher working at a ged program I went to.. He was a vice lord back in the day he said..cool ass ol head. There was a big ass bps blood star tagged on a desk and as he was mentioning he from chi after I asked him(because his accent was different)..I was jokingly like u tagging up on the desk in here and he looked at it and said "that's another side of town I ran wit the vice lords" as for the streets of NYC naw Never met one,seen a tagging or ever heard em mentioned in ny until this site.

kings..naw the new generation of kings r weak...a lot turned to addicts... Most of the real kings r behind the wall,older men/ex cons who not wilding anymore. Prison kings r comfortable..streets..not really a factor...compared to them 90z era kings the kings now aren't nowhere as dangerous.

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » September 24th, 2015, 11:08 am

round my way its just folk gang. No GD or nothin. Just folk gang. :wtf2:

associate

Postby charismaticdon » September 24th, 2015, 7:33 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Even tho I know ya niggaz reaching wit ya comments I will tell u the truth.

:2cents:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Murda gang

Postby suwhoop status » September 24th, 2015, 9:28 pm

BluntedUp wrote:round my way its just folk gang. No GD or nothin. Just folk gang. :wtf2:

So the gd in jur area only rep folk, no gd? They most likely not plugged

Next

Return to North East