qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 1:42 pm

The family of the late Lionel "Chinx" Pickens is asking that fans and friends of the rapper donate to a GoFundMe campaign in order to assist in raising funds for Chinx’s funeral and other costs.

A goal for the online fundraiser, which has been labeled “the official and only fundraising campaign for the family,” was set at $20,000 and so far, Chinx’s family has raised a little over $10,000 at press time.

“As you can imagine, in today's challenging economic climate, losing your primary source of income can be devastating,” the message reads. “When that loss is due to the unexpected death, it leaves a void that can never truly be filled. Instead of sending flowers, please consider helping the family fill part of the financial void. Your donations will help provide much needed financial stability to a family who deserves so much more than what they have been dealt. We cannot replace the warmth, charisma, wit, charm, and love that Chinx gave to not only his family, and friends, but also, his fans. We can however, help keep them focused on what really matters, and that is each other.”

In addition to a call for donations, the GoFundMe page also includes information on Chinx’s wake and funeral arrangements.

A wake for the rapper will take place on May 26 in Jamaica, Queens and will immediately be followed by his funeral.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: qu,ny : chinx family asking for donations to pay for funeral cost

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 1:47 pm

So money can ride around town in a porsche but dont have paper laying around for his fam for "just in case emergency money"??
More importantly. Whats the deal with french ? 20K should be a crumb to the pie.even if french decided to pay today or tomorrow just the fact that chinx fam had to ask public for donations is bad business..but then again french supposedly owed child support in recent months so yeah.

To the young boys & girls reading...not every thing glitters is gold!...brothers aint living what they portray OR got fucked up priorities yo

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 21st, 2015, 1:58 pm

:ohhh: thats crazy fam dont even have cash like that nigga gotta learn to save money

sergeant
sergeant

Post by » May 21st, 2015, 2:00 pm

Of course he left money behind. But i guess u aint heard about the gofundme wave yet. Niggas with guap ask niggas with less guap to pay they bills for them. Movies directors do it, web companies, etc.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 2:04 pm

SHANK wrote::ohhh: thats crazy fam dont even have cash like that nigga gotta learn to save money

Dead ass.....dude im sure made alil change off the rap game..first thing first you know you got a wife & kids you gotta have shit set up for them to make sure if something happen to you(die,or get hurt bad to the point you cant work or none of that) that theyll be straight.if he was a young dude i could understand but dude in his early 30's.

Then the family asking the average joe whose probably just getting by in life to look out for them when they fuked with a couple thou....when the average joe is struggling you cant ask no rappers to hold you down with food shopping money,con edison bill money none of that...dudes gotta start thinking beforethey. Try to front in foreigns or thousands of dollas on the latest designer clothes.shits sad

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 21st, 2015, 2:20 pm

Question: Who Chinx Signed to?
Answer: French Random Ass Label

Question: How Long Chinx been On the Radio
Answer: 6 Months Tops.

This Nigga (RIP) Was Moreless French Bagman For The Last 2-3 Years, Isn't Signed & Started Bubbling Like 5 Months Ago.... Why Do Yall Think he Would have Bread Like that?

Niggas Said That Porsche Was A Rental Any Damn Way.

Now You got A a valid point about French.. But ain't one of yall post an article a few years back about him stealing money from a school he was gonna perform at? Son shiest.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 2:26 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:Question: Who Chinx Signed to?

This Nigga (RIP) Was Moreless French Bagman For The Last 2-3 Years, Isn't Signed & Started Bubbling Like 5 Months Ago.... Why Do Yall Think he Would have Bread Like that?

Now You got A a valid point about French.. But ain't one of yall post an article a few years back about him stealing money from a school he was gonna perform at? Son shiest.

I actually posted that article of french stealing..i didnt think he was balling either my point about chinx was he made a few dollas in rap(from back in his riotsquad days to cokeboy days)..90%of that should of went straight to his wife & kids to hold them down.....which lead to my last point of "everything that glitters aint gold" alotta these rappers is either frontin like they got it or got it & blowing it all on fucked up priorities

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 21st, 2015, 3:03 pm

Ain't no real money in this industry.I have stories for days

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » May 21st, 2015, 3:30 pm

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:Question: Who Chinx Signed to?

:ohhh:

dirty Moroccan

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 21st, 2015, 4:54 pm

Lol they just posted his funeral arrangements just now tho

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 21st, 2015, 5:02 pm

Here's the info.wonder if this was already planned before or after the gofundme
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-05-21-17-57-21.png
Screenshot_2015-05-21-17-57-21.png (469.15 KiB) Viewed 2864 times

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 6:07 pm

:ohhh: @his wake gonna be by st albans court & stacks wake wasnt to far away on linden

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » May 21st, 2015, 6:45 pm

French always talkin dat money shit flashing bands he shoulda took care of dat no questions asked

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 6:50 pm

On a side note ohnosmh

You know you can have wakes,funerals without having all the money right?..certain funeral homes will.work with you.you put a down payment down & have the service & just pay them as you can..i know ortiz did that with 1 of my relatives from highbridge..so its not a given if they paid all chinx funera arrangements na mean

SmokeWell
associate

Post by SmokeWell » May 21st, 2015, 7:06 pm

French payed for the funeral. He made a post earlier saying for people to keep them negative comments to themselves and the funeral is taken care of.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » May 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm

SmokeWell wrote:French payed for the funeral. He made a post earlier saying for people to keep them negative comments to themselves and the funeral is taken care of.

Which goes back to what i said earlier@still bad business because the fam even had to go to the public first for funds

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » May 21st, 2015, 7:13 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:
SmokeWell wrote:French payed for the funeral. He made a post earlier saying for people to keep them negative comments to themselves and the funeral is taken care of.

Which goes back to what i said earlier@still bad business because the fam even had to go to the public first for funds
Which Is Moreless "Oh shit I Look mad sus after posting All those RIP tweets and now the fam begging for funeral money.. so I'ma just make sure everybody know Im paying".

Shit Remind Me Of Pun BM Talkiing About Joe.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 21st, 2015, 7:50 pm

Lol aint no friends in this industry.

Like ohno said the industry ain what niggas think it is. A million dollar deal aint shit cuz between whips, travel expense, that new crib, and lookin out for people gon leave ou broke with the quickness.

Shit crazy

SmokeWell
associate

Post by SmokeWell » May 21st, 2015, 7:53 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:

Thats a fact tho. French shoulda been in contact with them off the rip to let them know he atleast had that taken care of. But niggas missin the main point, why the fuck does these rappers not make it their priority to get some life insurance yet wanna be in the hood all day.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » May 21st, 2015, 7:56 pm

Niggas in the hood dont think bout that shit til its to late.

Calamity costs bruh. Niggas be fuckin up. Hope this be a lesson to the rap niggas who think they got it like that