Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Red3gale23
underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: RBG NATION

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Post by Red3gale23 » March 30th, 2015, 1:10 pm

The stones in nyc ain't about that hot shit.they about running business,corporations and taking care of there people.My big stone when I first met him told me they don't care about the streets,that these bloods and crips can have it,but will put that work down.If must be.they left that gangbanging shit in the chi,and anyone making the nation look bad will be dealt with accordingly

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 30th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:Some paperwork says that BSV came to New York in 1995 before or a little after GKB. Then other paperwork says BSV came in 01 when the other West Coast Bloods sets came in like Miller & nem. My homey told me the 1st ever set from California he could remember being out here before Brims & all that was BSV. ABSVN 12 sets got shut down because they was false claiming & BSV in Los Angeles doesn't go by Almighty Bloodstone Villain Nation. I can't really speak on it officially. As for Black P. Stone Nation they started off as El Rukns or some shit than went to Black P. Stone Nation. I thini Blackstone Rangers was a subunit. Ask them Chicago heads.

Bsv in 95 that's correct cuz I believe that's when my cuzin turned that since he got locked up in 93-94.that's ABSVN freaky tye

Idk how the 52bsv came about but I know alot of ppl in bk go by that where the Harlem ones(older niggas, ones under tye guns) still b on their stone shit.i did hear niggas went to war with each other where the ones that been here first spanked the west coast bsv(don't know the validity of that).I know some on their 52 shit that rock with the original ny bsv ones.my cuzin said that the ones out west know his name n what he's about so there has to be some connection later on down the line.n he's directly under ty

charismaticdon
associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by charismaticdon » April 2nd, 2015, 3:34 am

Gorilla Stones make the Real Stones in NY look bad..
I ain't gonna say too much tho its alotta faggot ass feds on this site,
To all the the people that's really in the streets PLEASE STOP TALKING ON THIS SITE
Unity is Power, Strength in numbers.. The corrupted federal government will be taken over by us the people and they will be suffer for what they have done...
Move in Silence

outlawdiamondz
superior
superior
Affiliation: BAD BOY KINGS

Post by outlawdiamondz » April 2nd, 2015, 9:00 pm

charismaticdon wrote:Gorilla Stones make the Real Stones in NY look bad..
I ain't gonna say too much tho its alotta faggot ass feds on this site,
To all the the people that's really in the streets PLEASE STOP TALKING ON THIS SITE
Unity is Power, Strength in numbers.. The corrupted federal government will be taken over by us the people and they will be suffer for what they have done...
Move in Silence
Honestly u sound ridiculous
Stones in the chi act exactly the same
Matter fact gangs period act the same no matter where they at
You truthfully sound like your fishing fur information using reverse psychology

charismaticdon
associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by charismaticdon » April 3rd, 2015, 9:46 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:Maybe I was missing something or like you said @Rock Mobb I wasn't in the right mix... But that just seems like majority. I'm down & loyal for what's real. Honestly Bloods vs Crips war period is stupid & pointless to me with what I see coming... Shit was a hold up. The hood period should stick together because we truly have the same enemy.
:2cents:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 10th, 2015, 9:39 am

honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.

SuperSweet
superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Post by SuperSweet » October 10th, 2015, 12:32 pm

@Ball2Death, you ganna have to ask the guys from chicago. No one from outside of chicago, is really going to able to shine light on it as well as the originals.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 11th, 2015, 8:30 pm

BPSN WAS CREATED IN MY BELOVED CITY OF THE CHI AKA THE GANGSTER CITY AND ARE ORIGINALLY NOT BLOODS......T.ROGERS A BPS MEMBER MOVED TO LA AND STARTED TWO CHAPTERS OF BPS, YOU REMEBER THE MOVIE TRAINING DAY RIGHT? REMEMBER THAT SCENE WHEN DENZEL TOOK THE WHITE BOI TO THAT NEIGHBORHOOD CALLED THE JUNGLES? THAT WAS A REAL HOOD IN LA THAT WAS RAN BY THE BPS, BPS AND T.ROGERS JOINED THE BLOODS EVENTUALLY BECAUSE THEY WASNT DEEP ENOUGH AND WOULD OF GOT DESTROYED BY THE CRIPS. THE BPS NATION WAS ORIGINALLY CALLED THE BLACK STONE RANGERS AND WAS CREATED BY JEFF FORT AND Eugene Hairston AND JEFF FORT WAS THE FOUNDER OF THE EL RUKN FACTION OF THE BPS, THE BPS ARE UNDER THE PEOPLE NATION, THEY ARE ONLY CONSIDERED BLOODS IN LA. :tiphat: ANYBODY OUTSIDE OF CHICAGO CLAMIN BPS ARE FAKE

BGzONLY
colonel
colonel
Region: West
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Post by BGzONLY » October 11th, 2015, 9:06 pm

murksiderock wrote:That BPS shit is fucked up everywhere in America besides Chi and LA! Even in Little Rock, which had Finball/Peoples BPS back in the day! That shit is confusing because niggas everywhere else made the own rules. But Chi and LA gotta take responsibility, too!

End of the day, in simple terms, there is a Damu BPS, and there is a People/Finball BPS, and they are seperate entities that fuck with each other.
Take responsibility how? Niggas can't stop weirdos from watching too many movies and googling gangs on the internet. Fake is the new real and I don't fit in.

BGzONLY
colonel
colonel
Region: West
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Post by BGzONLY » October 11th, 2015, 9:16 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:Some paperwork says that BSV came to New York in 1995 before or a little after GKB. Then other paperwork says BSV came in 01 when the other West Coast Bloods sets came in like Miller & nem. My homey told me the 1st ever set from California he could remember being out here before Brims & all that was BSV. ABSVN 12 sets got shut down because they was false claiming & BSV in Los Angeles doesn't go by Almighty Bloodstone Villain Nation. I can't really speak on it officially. As for Black P. Stone Nation they started off as El Rukns or some shit than went to Black P. Stone Nation. I thini Blackstone Rangers was a subunit. Ask them Chicago heads.

Bsv in 95 that's correct cuz I believe that's when my cuzin turned that since he got locked up in 93-94.that's ABSVN freaky
Idk how the 52bsv came about but I know alot of ppl in bk go by that where the Harlem ones(older niggas, ones under tye guns) still b on their stone shit.i did hear niggas went to war with each other where the ones that been here first spanked the west coast bsv(don't know the validity of that).I know some on their 52 shit that rock with the original ny bsv ones.my cuzin said that the ones out west know his name n what he's about so there has to be some connection later on down the line.n he's directly under ty
Stop lying nigga. Nobody know your Cuzzin. Cuzz a weirdo like you. BSV don't fucc with niggas outside Cali. Yall never seen 52nd street. You nyc niggas don't know shit about the gangs yall claim. Ain't nothing ORIGINAL about new york. Sticc to the battle raps and leave the gang bangin to the ORIGINALS in Killa Cali.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 11th, 2015, 9:53 pm

WE DNT NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR SHIT YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE WE KEEP TELLING YOU GOOFY ASS NIGGAS TO LEAVE THE GANG BANGIN SHIT TO LA AND CHICAGO :tiphat: TRUTH BE TOLD LA N CHI NIGGAS LAUGH AT YALL

murksiderock
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » October 12th, 2015, 2:25 pm

@supersavage @bg

You niggas sound stupid. What I mean by "take responsibility" is that Chi and LA Stones don't even practice what they preach anymore. Like homie from Cincy said above, BPSN in Chi BEEN in trouble, been dead. LA Stones have turned into a mess, too...

Case in point, there used to be Chi Stones in Little Rock, going back to the 80s, and they were plugged. Now it ain't hardly no Stones, but the ones who remain all rep Bloods now, but it's the same hood....

Bottom line, the fact that LA and Chi Stones fuck with each other has no bearing whatsoever that they are two separate factions that operate differently. The LA Stones are Damus, and have always moved as Damus, they just salute the history of their name. Ain't nothing wrong with that. The Chi Stones are Finballers and have always moved either as independent or as People's. These ain't the same organizations, because the politics in both cities is too different. Anybody who claims them as the same is speaking out of turn...

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 12th, 2015, 5:47 pm

murksiderock wrote:@supersavage @bg

You niggas sound stupid. What I mean by "take responsibility" is that Chi and LA Stones don't even practice what they preach anymore. Like homie from Cincy said above, BPSN in Chi BEEN in trouble, been dead. LA Stones have turned into a mess, too...

Case in point, there used to be Chi Stones in Little Rock, going back to the 80s, and they were plugged. Now it ain't hardly no Stones, but the ones who remain all rep Bloods now, but it's the same hood....

Bottom line, the fact that LA and Chi Stones fuck with each other has no bearing whatsoever that they are two separate factions that operate differently. The LA Stones are Damus, and have always moved as Damus, they just salute the history of their name. Ain't nothing wrong with that. The Chi Stones are Finballers and have always moved either as independent or as People's. These ain't the same organizations, because the politics in both cities is too different. Anybody who claims them as the same is speaking out of turn...

How can anybody who dnt live in chicago say chi town stones in trouble? Lol smh, the moes in chicago are fine in fact if you dnt think so, go to 51st and may in the back of the yards neighborhood on the southside of chicago, thats moetown, one of the most infamous stone hoods in the Chi, walk down there block with your hat cocked to the right and the moes will put a hole in ya head or beat you to death with bats and pipes, im not talking bout you specifically but im jus speaking in general homie, the only moes thats in trouble are moes thats not even from the land.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 12th, 2015, 10:51 pm

lmao i never said nothin about chicago. the original concept of BPSN and the alliance it was and all of that is dead is what i was sayin. i said it once and im going to say it again if you wearin red flags reppin stars and crescent moons callin each other "MO's/ MOES" and ESPECIALLY if you lookin to the right my nigga you EL-RUKN just mislead under the name of blackstone.

Farc's Commando
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA

Post by Farc's Commando » October 13th, 2015, 12:02 am

all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 13th, 2015, 12:34 am

TWENTY74 wrote:all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:
the red amongst other things is whats causin this confusion and havin questions asked as such to begin with, all startin with that guy you got as yo avitar. my whole thing is, how u represent 1 demo but following another 1's customs :whaat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 10:52 am

TWENTY74 wrote:all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:
All yall wrong as in who? i know you not talkin bout me

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 10:54 am

Universal-God wrote:
the red amongst other things is whats causin this confusion and havin questions asked as such to begin with, all startin with that guy you got as yo avitar. my whole thing is, how u represent 1 demo but following another 1's customs :whaat:

Again, any stones outside of the chi dont count as far as being real of course they dnt kno wat there doing, dont speak on chi town stones is what im saying cuz there not in the same catogory

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 13th, 2015, 1:57 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
Universal-God wrote:

Again, any stones outside of the chi dont count as far as being real of course they dnt kno wat there doing, dont speak on chi town stones is what im saying cuz there not in the same catogory

outside of chicago dont count cuz they "dont know what they're doing" but its chicago niggas recruitin for their mobs in other places (espcially here in cincy that stay with fam and got baby mamas down here) are they fake too?? :cmon: but most of the niggas in the land apparently are clueless to their true history and true traditions cuz moes wouldnt even be callin themselves stones in all reality if they did :facepalm: .but you right doe. we fake.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » October 13th, 2015, 2:03 pm

y dont chicago GDs and stones goto these states outside of chicago and get ppl right if they are fake?

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 13th, 2015, 2:04 pm

yall got it all covered. :bow:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 13th, 2015, 2:14 pm

ohnosmh wrote:y dont chicago GDs and stones goto these states outside of chicago and get ppl right if they are fake?
mainly cuz they shit in they OWN land is fugazy. (no disrespect but take it how you want it) down here not to many stones mostly "bloods" (notice quotations LMFAO) and GD's. the GD's rotate wit chi niggas all the time down here. if T.rodger can move to a whole different part of the country and get stones in LA from the chi its not a far fetch that chicago mobs are not anywhere else. but you DO have false claimers in the way and its a bunch of drama that trickles to the real 1's.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 13th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Universal-God wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:y dont chicago GDs and stones goto these states outside of chicago and get ppl right if they are fake?
mainly cuz they shit in they OWN land is fugazy. (no disrespect but take it how you want it) down here not to many stones mostly "bloods" (notice quotations LMFAO) and GD's. the GD's rotate wit chi niggas all the time down here. if T.rodger can move to a whole different part of the country and get stones in LA from the chi its not a far fetch that chicago mobs are not anywhere else. but you DO have false claimers in the way and its a bunch of drama that trickles to the real 1's.
far fetched that that chi mobs are anywhere else. *correction*

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Universal-God wrote:

You seriously dont know what your talking about lil homie, stay in cini clamin a chi town gang

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 4:03 pm

They do but lets be realistic, mfs cant change the world lol and honestly chi town niggas know we are the real deal wit the gang shit so we could give 3 shits about sum outta niggas tryna be like us