Bps are they Bloods or stones?

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Post by ReclezzRenegade » October 19th, 2015, 12:15 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

SAVAGE don't know shit bout no nation including BD.
:lmao:
Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No Bitch. How UK Niggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? Shit UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say Niggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet Niggas You Know ?
bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit niggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem niggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale niggas. jus bein 100.

ThaReal513
fresh meat

Post by ThaReal513 » October 19th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Universal-God wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

SAVAGE don't know shit bout no nation including BD.
:lmao:
Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No Bitch. How UK Niggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? Shit UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say Niggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet Niggas You Know ?
bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit niggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem niggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale niggas. jus bein 100.

Yea you right shit has changed. Real recognize real. We should link up sometime

BPSJUNGLESBITY
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by BPSJUNGLESBITY » January 27th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Universal-God wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.
:killself:

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 22nd, 2017, 2:38 pm

LOCBOY-COKEBOY wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.
:ohhh: Tell me more about the "blackstones"