Bps are they Bloods or stones?

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 4:06 pm

ohnosmh wrote:y dont chicago GDs and stones goto these states outside of chicago and get ppl right if they are fake?

DaSuperSavage wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:y dont chicago GDs and stones goto these states outside of chicago and get ppl right if they are fake?

They do but lets be realistic, mfs cant change the world lol and honestly chi town niggas know we are the real deal wit the gang shit so we could give 3 shits about sum outta niggas tryna be like us

And dnt listen to this universal dude, he neva stepped a foot in the Chi so he dnt kno how the politics are

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 5:05 pm

"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??.....

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??.....

Because i live in the motherland, i know every gangs politics, i grew up around every gang

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 7:13 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??.....

Because i live in the motherland, i know every gangs politics, i grew up around every gang

:whaat: how is that??

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 7:52 pm

Universal-God wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:

:whaat: how is that??

UNLIKE LIKE WEAK ASS CINCI, THIS IS GANG BANG CITY, WERE THERES A DIFFERENT GANG ON EVERY CORNER, YOU LIVE IN A NEIGHBORHOOD AND THERES A GD SET, A BD SET, A STONE SET, A VICE LORD SET, A COBRA SET ALL IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD SO YOU LIVE AROUND ALL THEM GANGS AND SEE THEM OUT ON THERE BLOCKS EVERYDAY ALL DAY, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GANGS IN YOUR AREA

BUT HOMIE I UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR NOT FROM CHICAGO SO YOU WILL NEVER GET IT AND THATS NOT YOUR FAULT, I WANNA SEE YOU COME HERE AND GO TO THE MOES ON 51ST AND MAY IN MOETOWN OR GO TO 79th and damen AND TELL THEM MOES THEY FUGAZI AND SEE WERE THAT GET YOU LIL HOMIE

YOU NOT A REAL BANGER SHORTY NEVA TOOK A LIFE FOR YOUR NATION NEVA DID PRISON TIME FOR YOUR NATION NEVER TOOK A BULLET FOR YOUR NATION NEVER SEEN A FRIEND GET HIS FACE BLOWN INFRONT OF YOU DURING WAR TIME, STAY IN CINI AND DNT WORRY ABOUT THE GANGSTER CITY LIL NIGGA

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 9:17 pm

:lol: @all dem caps and all dem paragraphs and aint said SHIT. you a ignorant ass lil boy so thats why i aint even trippin on you foreal. you blind to the bigger picture...niggas is out here NETWORKIN AND YOU STAYIN ON THE SAME BLOCKS, but i understand erybody aint got what it take to elevate to some Boss shit and be Universal :tiphat: i must say doe.... you know how many niggas i know in da hood that neva even had a facebook let alone thehoodup account??? then hop in threads trynna argue about somethin they not even apart of :killself: :killself: :killself: and then try to turn it into a "my city harder than yours" type topic :killself: :rip2: :rip2: dasupersavage = the 1st nigga to get thehoodup's annual "goofy of the year award" (and from tha mothafukkin gangsta city) ...but i aint gone hold that against yall doe ery crowd got a stupid 1 :whew:

@ that explanation (and choice of words) of "growing up around every gang" and how that's suppose to pertain to how out of town guys bein fake :facepalm: this nigga sniffin baby powder bruh. SMMFH. savage your comprehension skills are poor, but thats what happens when you steppin in grown stone business. just bow down to da God lil nigga and say u sorry. and aint no beef wit moes, dey just aint Blackstones. you cant RE-claim what you broke away from YEARS DOWN THE LINE cause the demo you broke away to start on your own had been dismantled. :tiphat: it's still love to them tho. but since cincinnati some bitches savage why dont you slide thru. make sure u go to AVONDALE, stop by vine and forest 1st. my last post addressing this lame.

i promote peace not hate.

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 9:36 pm

but again. BPSN is an alliance but that was back in the day. that shit is dead. blood is an alliance and blackstone/ formally known as blackstone rangers is its own organization. the bloods was formed for shit that was happenin out there in da west coast, BPSN chicago. both alliances blackstone played a very important role in.

colonel
colonel
Region: West
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Postby BGzONLY » October 13th, 2015, 9:57 pm

Why don't you fake weirdos go to Chicago or Cali if your claiming they gangs? Yall know yall frauds so y'all hide in yall little cities. Then when real ones come there yall switch up like bitches. That's why MS 13 is able to ponk yall in your own city.

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 9:58 pm

Universal-God wrote: :lol: @all dem caps and all dem paragraphs and aint said SHIT. you a ignorant ass lil boy so thats why i aint even trippin on you foreal. you blind to the bigger picture...niggas is out here NETWORKIN AND YOU STAYIN ON THE SAME BLOCKS, but i understand erybody aint got what it take to elevate to some Boss shit and be Universal :tiphat: i must say doe.... you know how many niggas i know in da hood that neva even had a facebook let alone thehoodup account??? then hop in threads trynna argue about somethin they not even apart of :killself: :killself: :killself: and then try to turn it into a "my city harder than yours" type topic :killself: :rip2: :rip2: dasupersavage = the 1st nigga to get thehoodup's annual "goofy of the year award" (and from tha mothafukkin gangsta city) ...but i aint gone hold that against yall doe ery crowd got a stupid 1 :whew:

@ that explanation (and choice of words) of "growing up around every gang" and how that's suppose to pertain to how out of town guys bein fake :facepalm: this nigga sniffin baby powder bruh. SMMFH. savage your comprehension skills are poor, but thats what happens when you steppin in grown stone business. just bow down to da God lil nigga and say u sorry. and aint no beef wit moes, dey just aint Blackstones. you cant RE-claim what you broke away from YEARS DOWN THE LINE cause the demo you broke away to start on your own had been dismantled. :tiphat: it's still love to them tho. but since cincinnati some bitches savage why dont you slide thru. make sure u go to AVONDALE, stop by vine and forest 1st. my last post addressing this lame.

BGzONLY wrote:

Why don't you fake weirdos go to Chicago or Cali if your claiming they gangs? Yall know yall frauds so y'all hide in yall little cities. Then when real ones come there yall switch up like bitches. That's why MS 13 is able to ponk yall in your own city.

Lol i can tell you a shorty

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Universal-God wrote: :lol: @all dem caps and all dem paragraphs and aint said SHIT. you a ignorant ass lil boy so thats why i aint even trippin on you foreal. you blind to the bigger picture...niggas is out here NETWORKIN AND YOU STAYIN ON THE SAME BLOCKS, but i understand erybody aint got what it take to elevate to some Boss shit and be Universal :tiphat: i must say doe.... you know how many niggas i know in da hood that neva even had a facebook let alone thehoodup account??? then hop in threads trynna argue about somethin they not even apart of :killself: :killself: :killself: and then try to turn it into a "my city harder than yours" type topic :killself: :rip2: :rip2: dasupersavage = the 1st nigga to get thehoodup's annual "goofy of the year award" (and from tha mothafukkin gangsta city) ...but i aint gone hold that against yall doe ery crowd got a stupid 1 :whew:

Lol i can tell you a shorty

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » October 13th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Universal-God wrote:but again. BPSN is an alliance but that was back in the day. that shit is dead. blood is an alliance and blackstone/ formally known as blackstone rangers is its own organization. the bloods was formed for shit that was happenin out there in da west coast, BPSN chicago. both alliances blackstone played a very important role in.

Jus remember lil homie you clamin a chicago gang in Cincinnati and not even doin it right :cmon:
You a foot soldier at the most you not callin no shots

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » October 13th, 2015, 10:13 pm

BGzONLY wrote:

You stopped false claiming Broadway gangsta crip cuz you scared that 52Gangsta,a real Broadway on here was gonna expose u :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 10:36 pm

:lmao: :lmao: da keyboard bangin is real

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 13th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Universal-God wrote: :lmao: :lmao: da keyboard bangin is real

despite yall ignorance doe yall still my brothers. we gotta finish what the chiefs started cuz as you see the fuckery runnin a muck.

captain
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby OOG » October 16th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Whoever said Cincinnati is weak musta never been there and if u have u never been to the ghetto! My Big Homie brought G-Shine to that city from Jers I kno for a FACT that town Brazy yall niggas Kant sleep on cities just kuz it ain't Ny La or IL its killas everywhere B!

fresh meat
Affiliation: 3500B.U A-1 Avondale,Cincinnati

Postby ThaReal513 » October 17th, 2015, 6:17 am

Where you from in the A ?

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » October 17th, 2015, 11:44 am

TWENTY74 wrote:all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:

Are you crazy? And you Black Disciple trying to tell me :facepalm:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 17th, 2015, 9:12 pm

@513 im from da bottom. vine and forest.

underboss
underboss
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Postby TWENTY74 » October 17th, 2015, 9:36 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:

Bkuz I know cali slobs and chi stones dudes :cmon:

fresh meat

Postby ThaReal513 » October 17th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Universal-God wrote:@513 im from da bottom. vine and forest.

Vine And Forest ? You Not From The A Talkin Like That . Yo "block" Gotta Name.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » October 17th, 2015, 11:21 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:

Bkuz I know cali slobs and chi stones dudes :cmon:

And that just proves that you know everything? Did people ever tell you there's a bunch of false claiming in Chicago & Los Angeles when it comes to bangin'? Especially in the days where a Black Disciple thinks he know more than 1 from the body :cmon:

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 17th, 2015, 11:26 pm

:cmon: bruh gone wit dat silly shit. niggas find anything jus ta net beef, but I aint from da A :lol: how u try to check a nigga when A. you from da otha side of da hood and B. dem niggas on dat side dont even be on shit, erything from da poinciana to crackside be a ghosttown. just stop while u ahead.

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 17th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Universal-God wrote: :cmon: bruh gone wit dat silly shit. niggas find anything jus ta net beef, but I aint from da A :lol: how u try to check a nigga when A. you from da otha side of da hood and B. dem niggas on dat side dont even be on shit, erything from da poinciana to crackside be a ghosttown. just stop while u ahead.

but hol up dat account say 0CT.17th. niggas a troll. okay

fresh meat

Postby ThaReal513 » October 17th, 2015, 11:45 pm

Universal-God wrote:
Universal-God wrote: :cmon: bruh gone wit dat silly shit. niggas find anything jus ta net beef, but I aint from da A :lol: how u try to check a nigga when A. you from da otha side of da hood and B. dem niggas on dat side dont even be on shit, erything from da poinciana to crackside be a ghosttown. just stop while u ahead.

Bitch What I Gotta Purp For . I'm From Burnet and Rockdale That's Right By The Zoo And Hospital Down The Street From Where You Klaim . And You Sound Stupid Wit Yo Koney Ass Fuck I Look Like Trolling Or Tryna Beef Over DA Net. We Stay In DA Same City From DA Same Hood I Can Pull Up On Tyann
#A1SinceDay1

prince
prince

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 18th, 2015, 1:00 am

ThaReal513 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:

Bitch What I Gotta Purp For . I'm From Burnet and Rockdale That's Right By The Zoo And Hospital Down The Street From Where You Klaim . And You Sound Stupid Wit Yo Koney Ass Fuck I Look Like Trolling Or Tryna Beef Over DA Net. We Stay In DA Same City From DA Same Hood I Can Pull Up On Tyann
#A1SinceDay1

im suppose to take a nigga threats who make accounts on social networks just to argue seriously. :facepalm: you aint finna pullin up shit but anotha tab to do some more keyboard clappin. :smh: :lol: aint finna go dere wit u cuz i know dem burnet niggas (who be out there) aint on shit. where all dat "imma pull up shit" when dem niggas on dat block u claim stay gettin stuck left n right?? :killself: but you right bruh. gone head, talk dat shit.

PreviousNext

Return to North East