Bps are they Bloods or stones?

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Bps are they Bloods or stones?

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 18th, 2015, 1:01 am

:tiphat: i promote peace not hate. bless these ignorant 1's

underboss
underboss
Location: IN THE TR@P, $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc

Postby TWENTY74 » October 18th, 2015, 1:51 am

Black Wall ST. wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Black Wall ST. wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:all ya'll wrong except a few points :facepalm: especially black wall street who used to be a slob .then wanna mix stones ans cvl shit with it :smh: . the title already a fucked up dumb question "bps" is blood or stones ? the s inside bps stands for :cmon: :killself: the ones in nyc mixing shit with slobs ain't real .l.a is completely red flagging slobs .the ones in memphis and Mississippi function like moes ..da fuck a kolor red have to do with anything? ?@ the ones typing it on here :facepalm:

Are you crazy? And you Black Disciple trying to tell me :facepalm:

Bkuz I know cali slobs and chi stones dudes :cmon:

And that just proves that you know everything? Did people ever tell you there's a bunch of false claiming in Chicago & Los Angeles when it comes to bangin'? Especially in the days where a Black Disciple thinks he know more than 1 from the body :cmon:

get in tune & stop goofy capping :cmon: u really think bloods was created in the damn 20's when blacks barely had time to meet up n money, gea we was free still getting hunt down at night :killself: in certain places dat is and what signs ,colors they had back in the 20's I ain't gotta explain shit to u I know El rukyns & stones

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Fake Deleted » October 18th, 2015, 7:52 am

You stupid :facepalm: African Blood Brotherhood was real & so was the Black Wall Street... They didn't stupid ass headscarves & twist their fingers up like retards. Do you not know Black history before MLK or something? Even Marcus Garvey had a run in with the ABB, but I guess he didn't exist either :cmon: Way before Los Angeles gangs was created brothers & sisters was calling each other "blood". Do you have Grandparents, bro?

fresh meat
Affiliation: 3500B.U A-1 Avondale,Cincinnati

Postby ThaReal513 » October 18th, 2015, 8:32 am

Universal-God wrote:
ThaReal513 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:
Universal-God wrote: :cmon: bruh gone wit dat silly shit. niggas find anything jus ta net beef, but I aint from da A :lol: how u try to check a nigga when A. you from da otha side of da hood and B. dem niggas on dat side dont even be on shit, erything from da poinciana to crackside be a ghosttown. just stop while u ahead.

but hol up dat account say 0CT.17th. niggas a troll. okay

Bitch What I Gotta Purp For . I'm From Burnet and Rockdale That's Right By The Zoo And Hospital Down The Street From Where You Klaim . And You Sound Stupid Wit Yo Koney Ass Fuck I Look Like Trolling Or Tryna Beef Over DA Net. We Stay In DA Same City From DA Same Hood I Can Pull Up On Tyann
#A1SinceDay1

im suppose to take a nigga threats who make accounts on social networks just to argue seriously. :facepalm: you aint finna pullin up shit but anotha tab to do some more keyboard clappin. :smh: :lol: aint finna go dere wit u cuz i know dem burnet niggas (who be out there) aint on shit. where all dat "imma pull up shit" when dem niggas on dat block u claim stay gettin stuck left n right?? :killself: but you right bruh. gone head, talk dat shit.[/quo

Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No Bitch. How UK Niggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? Shit UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say Niggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet Niggas You Know ?

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

Postby RawdealGa74 » October 18th, 2015, 9:50 am

[quote="Universal-God"]"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

SAVAGE don't know shit bout no nation including BD.

prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » October 19th, 2015, 12:15 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

:lmao:

Man Bra I Was Tryna See If You Was Really From My Hood. You Kame At Me Reck So I Had To Say Some I Ain't No Bitch. How UK Niggas Wasn't Tryna Link Up Or Nun ? Shit UK Like Ik Da Hood Need More Connections In Our Boundaries. And B4 You Start Tryna Say Niggas Was Trolls I Was Gone Say That Where You From Mostly Full Of Krips. So You Saying You Was Blackstone Down Dere I Had (Still Do )Doubts. What Burnet Niggas You Know ?

bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit niggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem niggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale niggas. jus bein 100.

fresh meat
Affiliation: 3500B.U A-1 Avondale,Cincinnati

Postby ThaReal513 » October 19th, 2015, 4:17 pm

Universal-God wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
Universal-God wrote:"savage" i got a question. how does a BD know so much about stone business though??..... [/QUOTE

:lmao:

bruh you came out the gate disrespectin. and if i wasnt from tha dale i wouldnt have said i was from tha dale, yeah Vine is Crip'd out but when i "jumped off the porch" i wasnt even in da dale i was on da west side out dere queen city/price hill and was fukkin wit da bloods after dat movin BACK to my block, it was strife wit niggas from my own block because of dat so dats why i started fukkin around up top more wit da bloods up dere on dat 4 side. on Hale and short blair. but aint been up dere in a minute cause it changed. aint finna name no names who i know from burnet but cause dat aint da smart thing to do on here. but i be knowin what be goin down on dem blocks fa sho, dem niggas real iffy and exactly why i was never to fond of burnet and rockdale niggas. jus bein 100.

Yea you right shit has changed. Real recognize real. We should link up sometime

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: West
Affiliation: Yung​Haze41tg aka Massachussetts Lok

Postby BPSJUNGLESBITY » January 27th, 2016, 1:56 pm

Universal-God wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.

:killself:

soldier
soldier
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Feeding your baby momma's cocaine problem.. FMC

Postby Cocaine » February 22nd, 2017, 2:38 pm

LOCBOY-COKEBOY wrote:honestly the BPSN is dead and been dead lmfao there's no stones unless they are us, the blackstones if you wearin red flags, claimin the 5 you are following chief malik's teachings and demo EL RUKN, not stone, not BPS.

:ohhh: Tell me more about the "blackstones"

Previous

Return to North East