He got his own kave nigga could careless what a neutral thinks

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: GORILLA STONES

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 11:09 pm

:lmao:

I hear that & what makes it even worse is that these "Gorilla Stone" (not BPSN members) claim "Bloods Gang" but aren't apart of the UBN/Bloods Gang & act as shields to a UBN/Bloods Gang member from Los Angeles-California :lol: Sloppy Joe :2cents: What is UGSN? This is why people laugh at New Yorkers when it comes to bangin' because everybody on some do whatever shit as long as they're big bad asses that can't be stopped it is what it is :shrug: I know people bangin' who have blood drops that never been through scrap rank that have their flags & walk around claiming UBN/Bloods Gang from day to night. I went from being a scrap to Real Right blood stain jacking through Julius B. Sonny back in the days for real - meanwhile "majority" doesn't make it like me no more. I remember when MGB was the wave in New York & heads was from all types of sets then switched to MGB because some fool up North was making everybody a big homie if you sent him some drugs up top :huhwhat: The streets full of fools & I'm seen as funny :lol: That UBN shit has principals these fools don't even follow, dude - understand what I mean?

Thug Angel jacking through Billy Bad Ass, but telling me to cop some Navy Blue ACG's... I don't even bang no more, but those Burgundy ACG's was looking real righteous :tea:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 11:14 pm

What happened to the wave of Pirus in New York? :lmao: Where all those East Homicide & Hit Squad Brims at? Mack Baller Brim kind of faded? :huhwhat: I remember BSV being heavy in New York??? What happened to all those big homies of the MGB with like 1000 subgroups throughout New York? :rejoice: Remember when everybody was claiming 9 Trey, G-Shine & SMM? Tell me why this whole sentence is a memory land thing because of the transforming constantly going on in New York? Because they're not real :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 11:18 pm

Meanwhile in the shade there's real UBN bloodlines throughout New York that majority of heads bangin' on some fool shit in New York never heard of. Talk to my bro Ace from up top who so happen to claim one of those real subgroups as a right wing of that almighty 5 pointed star.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 30th, 2016, 12:01 am

There's a double OG name Trouble from the East side of Harlem-Manhattan I wouldn't say is active on the streets anymore, but he has an official medallion & UBN flag that draws a line to Julius B. Sonny of course. I know the man of course because of my ex b-dog who went by the name OG Splash (Splash Blood) from Brownsville-Brooklyn - more or less we was all in the same UBN bloodline from Brownsville to Harlem.

fresh meat

Postby NextWave » December 1st, 2016, 6:20 am

All rappers who want beats check out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCosDtb ... y2FBBkTBOg

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby MONSOON » December 2nd, 2016, 10:35 am

[quote="OOOUUU"]them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online niggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void[/quote]

Including the creator :lmao: boy get to goofy ass on T.Rodger didn't start one branch of the stones....even he said he joined the Stones in the Go... what's all this silly ass creator shit you talking@ouuu... I mean it might seem like he started it to you..

You niggas just heard about the Moe's in the 2000's lol....so it's understandable.

prospect

Postby FUCKEVERYBODY » December 6th, 2016, 1:04 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » December 6th, 2016, 10:27 pm

MONSOON wrote:
OOOUUU wrote:them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online niggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void

Including the creator :lmao: boy get to goofy ass on T.Rodger didn't start one branch of the stones....even he said he joined the Stones in the Go... what's all this silly ass creator shit you talking@ouuu... I mean it might seem like he started it to you..

You niggas just heard about the Moe's in the 2000's lol....so it's understandable.

BPSN been in New York since the 80's. Not a bunch of them, but they been in New York for awhile. They just don't have a reputation out here or numbers. I know BPSN members in the Bronx, Brooklyn & Long Island. I know people that are VLN in Syracuse, NY to a homie that's MCN in Brooklyn.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » December 8th, 2016, 8:11 am

.X. wrote:What happened to the wave of Pirus in New York? :lmao: Where all those East Homicide & Hit Squad Brims at? Mack Baller Brim kind of faded? :huhwhat: I remember BSV being heavy in New York??? What happened to all those big homies of the MGB with like 1000 subgroups throughout New York? :rejoice: Remember when everybody was claiming 9 Trey, G-Shine & SMM? Tell me why this whole sentence is a memory land thing because of the transforming constantly going on in New York? Because they're not real :2cents:

Pirus and most Cali hoods was a fad with the acception of E/S NHB 20s 9/11 Hunnaz n Elms a select few others 9 Trey got indictments G-Shine caught Indictments SMM caught Indictments Mack Ballas got indictments they just had 1 not to long ago but NYC Damus still out here we grown now on dat paper chase :stoned:

underboss
underboss

Postby thug angel » December 8th, 2016, 8:17 am

.X. wrote:Your friend up North need to look in the mirror & question his claims. Why UGSN claim Bloods Gang if they aren't UBN? That's called false claiming. Even those silly ass NYBBA fools do that same thing with saying they not UBN/Bloods Gang but rep UBN/Bloods fashion & signs. SLOPPY JOE on everybody's plate.

Why don't u step outside ur door and do sumthin about it n stop bitchin n stop cryin on the hoodup.com UGSN NYBBA NYB UBN ABVSN all claim Bloods cause we can n we don't give a fuck :shoot: :321: :jerk:

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » December 8th, 2016, 2:21 pm

[quote=".X."][quote="MONSOON"][quote="OOOUUU"]them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online niggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void[/quote]

You niggas just heard about the Moe's in the 2000's lol....so it's understandable.[/quote]

BPSN been in New York since the 80's. Not a bunch of them, but they been in New York for awhile. They just don't have a reputation out here or numbers. I know BPSN members in the Bronx, Brooklyn & Long Island. I know people that are VLN in Syracuse, NY to a homie that's MCN in Brooklyn.[/quote]

Yea I Moe's that's been going to NYC since the 80's and 90's some originally of Om there and said they wasn't there...so I don't believe it eso not the 80's NYC how a mob gonna be there there since the 80's and they ain't making no noise niggas even from there didn't even know they was there...... I know another nigga from Brooklyn when I mentioned the Moe's to him he was like never heard of that,whats that? And that was in the 90's he had been very heard if none of the mobs out the go in his city except the kings.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » December 8th, 2016, 2:22 pm

He had never heard of them*

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » December 8th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Yea I know Moe's that's been going to NYC since the 80's and 90's some if them originally from there*

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » December 8th, 2016, 2:26 pm

ESP about Moe's been out there in the 80's.

foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: NYC Boss Gang

Postby Suits Up » December 9th, 2016, 5:21 am

Slobs & Crabs ain't shit in NYC :plank: Boss the fuck up :dance:

underboss
underboss

Postby thug angel » December 9th, 2016, 9:09 am

Lifestyle M.O.B wrote:Slobs & Crabs ain't shit in NYC :plank: Boss the fuck up :dance:

U ain't shit in life period n I'll pimp the fuck outta ur daughter nigga :jerk:

underboss
underboss

Postby WasAHat » December 10th, 2016, 6:37 am

.X. wrote:What happened to the wave of Pirus in New York? :lmao: Where all those East Homicide & Hit Squad Brims at? Mack Baller Brim kind of faded? :huhwhat: I remember BSV being heavy in New York??? What happened to all those big homies of the MGB with like 1000 subgroups throughout New York? :rejoice: Remember when everybody was claiming 9 Trey, G-Shine & SMM? Tell me why this whole sentence is a memory land thing because of the transforming constantly going on in New York? Because they're not real :2cents:

MBF took a hit when they got slapped with that 109 person indictment. Forget that though I be seeing these young ones put Balla in their names on FB all the time more than any other group. Maybe because I grew up with that side

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » December 10th, 2016, 8:06 am

I done heard some bad news with the apes a couple days ago with d*** w*** and another big stoney SMFH :facepalm: I'm tryna get the truth from the horses mouth but I heard them missles were sent up top.i don't think niggas would b lying about it but if true SMFH :facepalm:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » December 10th, 2016, 1:12 pm

thug angel wrote:
Lifestyle M.O.B wrote:Slobs & Crabs ain't shit in NYC :plank: Boss the fuck up :dance:

U ain't shit in life period n I'll pimp the fuck outta ur daughter nigga :jerk:

Lifestyle my young bro from the town and he use to be UBN just like me. "Ace of Spades" (if that's still his username) is another bro from the town in Brooklyn (originally from Syracuse) is also UBN.

WasAHat wrote:

MBF took a hit when they got slapped with that 109 person indictment. Forget that though I be seeing these young ones put Balla in their names on FB all the time more than any other group. Maybe because I grew up with that side

I knew it was light for me to stop bangin' once everybody in my GKB circle left to different lines. Ever since then I seen that whole UBN/Bloods Gang shit as a joke & felt it was nonsense only to keep us down & in a cycle of ignorance. When I was apart of that shit I didn't feel like I was apart of anything important or beneficial, vice versa. The only type of people I can call my homies are the ones I grew up (no random UBN member). Motherfuckers even beef with each other in the UBN to having 100 different branches claiming their own nation which sounds independent to me to even them beefing with the next they peace up on some "UBN/Bloods" shit then throw up B's & scream Blatt & all that funny shit. Shit is a joke, all those gangs are jokes.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » December 10th, 2016, 1:18 pm

Only true feeling I had from that gang shit was feeling that I was gonna end up in prison for something stupid & clearly not worth it especially if it has to do with that gang because that shit doesn't even have an real honest to God purpose. I met a lot of people for no reason & all types of shit I can easily do every day of my life without being a gang member. That shit is a waste of time. Unless you wanna count meeting people like Birdman as something if you ever do & have him try to fuck you over rather you a UBN member or not just like those same lames from Cali. Jim Jones met a dude who claimed UBN & was looking for a record deal & Jimmy didn't pull him in even for the fact that he was UBN/Blood. That shit is about nothing.

prospect
Affiliation: 937 Ruff Ryder

Postby Bloodshed 000 » December 11th, 2016, 6:07 am

THIS THE NINE TREY WAY :shoot:

BLATT!!!!!

prospect

Postby FUCKEVERYBODY » December 11th, 2016, 7:59 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:I done heard some bad news with the apes a couple days ago with d*** w*** and another big stoney SMFH :facepalm: I'm tryna get the truth from the horses mouth but I heard them missles were sent up top.i don't think niggas would b lying about it but if true SMFH :facepalm:

Yup! Now It's over!

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Solo Dolo [FTW]

Postby O®iginalMan » December 27th, 2016, 5:18 am

Niggaz love dem Gorilla Stones, boiiiiii i tell ya!

When niggaz gon learn dat the Big Apple do what the fuck they want? Anywhere they want? When i was in NYC i did what the fuck i wanted! Now i'm in GA i still rep Brooklyn and do what the fuck i want! A few of these of these cats don't like it but i'm still alive and eatin! I guess real really do recognize real! I ain braggin or boastin but i'm feelin the Bhig Wolfe for what he created! You don't need permission to create a gang - no matter what the name - long as it ain the same damn name, you good. If i got Red Stone Gangstas and you up and create Red Stone Bangers across town or city somewhere its up to me and my team to confront dat! It ain every other gangs concern. And it def and got nothin to do with dem non gang members! WTF :killself:
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

underboss
underboss

Postby thug angel » December 27th, 2016, 9:31 am

Red Bull 021 wrote:THIS THE NINE TREY WAY :shoot:

BLATT!!!!!

BLAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to North East