GORILLA STONES

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

GORILLA STONES

Postby charismaticdon » March 9th, 2015, 11:45 pm

BLACK P STONES IN NYC THAT ARE PLUGGED TO CHICAGO SAY THE APES AINT REAL STONES :shrug:
FROM WHAT I HEARD THEY USED TO BE BSV UNDER WOLF WHO GOT PUT ON BY MACK
IF THAT'S TRUE I GUESS THEY REALLY ARE FAKE :2cents:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Re: GORILLA STONES

Postby HarlemWorldATL » March 10th, 2015, 12:03 am

They have nothing to do with bps n make more noise than the bps in NYC

associate

Postby charismaticdon » March 10th, 2015, 2:07 am

APES ALWAYS YELLIN STONE TO THE BONE BUT WEAR RED FLAGS AND THROW UP B'S WIT NO CONNECTION TO CALI..MY BOY WHO IS APE SAID EVEN IF THEY ARE FAKE HE DIDNT CARE BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY TOO DEEP FOR ANYONE TO STOP THEM :shrug:

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » March 10th, 2015, 4:00 am

ohnosmh wrote:They have nothing to do with bps n make more noise than the bps in NYC

Making more noise & actually being official these days is a struggle... Not saying Gorillas aren't official.

charismaticdon wrote:BLACK P STONES IN NYC THAT ARE PLUGGED TO CHICAGO SAY THE APES AINT REAL STONES :shrug:

Only Moes I know here from Chicago plugs is Red Fam. Maybe Gorilla Stone is actually plugged in with BPS Red Fam :shrug: If you ain't with them then you'll never officially know. I heard about them being BSV before, but BSV had known sets that all got shut down & Gorilla Stone wasn't 1 of them unless they came back with 1 more... I use to think Gorillas was branching from BPS Jungle but that's on the outside looking in :lol: As for OG Mac. He was official. He just lost respect when he snitched, I guess if that's what he did.

underboss
underboss

Postby WasAHat » March 10th, 2015, 8:46 pm

R.I.P. my boy Boom he was Gorilla Stone Mafia. A few of them was trying to stunt on my cousins thats MBF though so :shoot: :plank: :behead:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Outlaw

Postby Redro5150 » March 10th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Black Wall ST. wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:They have nothing to do with bps n make more noise than the bps in NYC

Making more noise & actually being official these days is a struggle... Not saying Gorillas aren't official.

charismaticdon wrote:BLACK P STONES IN NYC THAT ARE PLUGGED TO CHICAGO SAY THE APES AINT REAL STONES :shrug:

Only Moes I know here from Chicago plugs is Red Fam. Maybe Gorilla Stone is actually plugged in with BPS Red Fam :shrug: If you ain't with them then you'll never officially know. I heard about them being BSV before, but BSV had known sets that all got shut down & Gorilla Stone wasn't 1 of them unless they came back with 1 more... I use to think Gorillas was branching from BPS Jungle but that's on the outside looking in :lol: As for OG Mac. He was official. He just lost respect when he snitched, I guess if that's what he did.

Red fam? Elaborate on that.

associate

Postby charismaticdon » March 11th, 2015, 1:47 am

:discust: :discust: :discust: :discust:
Black Wall ST. wrote:

associate

Postby charismaticdon » March 11th, 2015, 1:49 am

Red FAM???

fresh meat
Affiliation: ck R^idaz R^EAL R^IGHT R^ILLAz R^ed Army R^illaz

Postby @peR@pe » March 11th, 2015, 2:34 am

R^eal R^illa on the set

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » March 11th, 2015, 3:45 am

Y'all ask a Red Family BPS about Red Fam... All I know is that & BSV sets in New York besides BSV itself is nowhere to be found & Gorilla Stone claiming some shit called UGSN. Everybody claiming their own nation.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 6:09 am

charismaticdon wrote:Red FAM???

Red Family is a group from New York BSPN. Guerrilla Stone Bloods is a New York UBN group that has nothing to do with BSPN in New York or BSV from the best of my knowledge. BSV is a group from Cali UBN that had unofficial subgroups in New York because the dude who was running it never got the okay from his superiors in California, so all those subgroups like Mad Stone Villains & whatever else claiming Villains at the end of it's name besides BSV it's self was shut down. Guerrilla Stone Bloods aren't actual Stones like BPSN - the Guerrilla Stone Bloods are just UBN/bloods like Bloodstone Villains are who aren't Stones either. Only Stones are BPSN.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » November 29th, 2016, 11:38 am

Tribe wrote:

Red Family is a group from New York BSPN. Guerrilla Stone Bloods is a New York UBN group that has nothing to do with BSPN in New York or BSV from the best of my knowledge. BSV is a group from Cali UBN that had unofficial subgroups in New York because the dude who was running it never got the okay from his superiors in California, so all those subgroups like Mad Stone Villains & whatever else claiming Villains at the end of it's name besides BSV it's self was shut down. Guerrilla Stone Bloods aren't actual Stones like BPSN - the Guerrilla Stone Bloods are just UBN/bloods like Bloodstone Villains are who aren't Stones either. Only Stones are BPSN.

Ummmmm Gorilla Stones is not UBN :smh:

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » November 29th, 2016, 1:17 pm

[quote="Tribe"][quote="charismaticdon"]Red FAM???[/quote]

Red Family is a group from New York BSPN. Guerrilla Stone Bloods is a New York UBN group that has nothing to do with BSPN in New York or BSV from the best of my knowledge. BSV is a group from Cali UBN that had unofficial subgroups in New York because the dude who was running it never got the okay from his superiors in California, so all those subgroups like Mad Stone Villains & whatever else claiming Villains at the end of it's name besides BSV it's self was shut down. Guerrilla Stone Bloods aren't actual Stones like BPSN - the Guerrilla Stone Bloods are just UBN/bloods like Bloodstone Villains are who aren't Stones either. Only Stones are BPSN.[/quote]

They ain't stones like BPSN? Wtf they got Stone on their name? Them niggas know what they doing East coast always throwing together shit....them niggas trying to connect stones and bloods together sound like to me.... I heard about that trying to connect the Bloods to the fin shit studs had going on out that way.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 7:59 pm

thug angel wrote:
Tribe wrote:

Ummmmm Gorilla Stones is not UBN :smh:

Then why they call themselves Guerrilla Stone Bloods? They all around some fool shit if they aren't UBN/Bloods because that's the Bloods Gang.

MONSOON wrote:
Tribe wrote:

They ain't stones like BPSN? Wtf they got Stone on their name? Them niggas know what they doing East coast always throwing together shit....them niggas trying to connect stones and bloods together sound like to me.... I heard about that trying to connect the Bloods to the fin shit studs had going on out that way.

They're not apart of BPSN. Guerrilla Stone "Bloods" like Bloodstone Villains are UBN/Bloods. Just because Stone is in the name doesn't mean they're a BPSN group. But it's all weird because Guerrilla Stone Bloods claim UBN/Bloods last name, but they also claim they have their own nation UGSN, but get this - the Guerrilla Stone "Bloods" wear UBN/Bloods Gang fashions & does the big B's handsign following some fake Roc Nation shit.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 8:04 pm

When I use to bang & got fax on GSB their name was spelled "Guerrilla" but the outside World call themselves "apes" like Gorillas. I guess, it is whatever they say it is because I'm not GSB or UGSN or whatever they're claiming. All that shit is sloppy joe if you ask me.

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » November 29th, 2016, 8:13 pm

them same gorilla stones is the ones that pull security for cali bps when t rodgers dont feel like gettin the dogg pound treatment in ny. so if cali stones (including the creator) handing the bag over to ny gorillas and employing them, it kinda makes u online niggas and your imaginary real life advisors null and void

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 8:23 pm

T. Rodgers & nem are UBN/Bloods so if GSB is link with them they're UBN/Bloods as well. BPSN is independent nationally, but T. Rodgers & nem with that Jungle City Stone Bloods shit are UBN.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 8:35 pm

There's a motherfucker name Magoo that said to had been Latin Kings & Queens Nation which is independent before he became United Bloods Nation which means he's not a Latin King anymore, but that's the organization he came from originally. Magoo & T. Rodgers are in the same stunt boat with T. Rodgers originally being Black P. Stone Nation which is independent till he help form UBN in Cali which made him a UBN/Blood no longer BPSN. T. Rodgers had a issue with BPSN members in Chicago about him & the rest of the ex BPSN members now in Los Angeles-California claiming BPS/Bloods. Chicago BPSN was saying that shit wasn't official by them not knowing about them claiming UBN at the same time as trying to keep their BPS title with "Bloods" as it's last name. How many people ever hear T. Rodgers say he's a BPSN member anymore? They renamed their whole group Jungle City Stone Bloods or whatever under the UBN/Bloods Gang alliance.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 8:40 pm

I know people that's Red Fam' BPSN made in New York that's official by Chicago-Illinois BPSN & either one of them claim UBN/Bloods at all because they're independent. Gorilla Stone Bloods claim UBN because "Bloods" is in their last name, but they also be on some UGSN bull shit which makes me say everybody on somd sloppy joe shit. Either you a big B's blatt UBN/Bloods Gang group/member or not?

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » November 29th, 2016, 8:47 pm

lol gorilla stones is not ubn

i dont even know if ubn exist in ny anymore at this point, but gorilla stones was never part of it

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » November 29th, 2016, 9:20 pm

Lol @ gorilla stones being ubn.I gotta visit the stoney up north so we can laugh at that dumb shit m

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 9:27 pm

OOOUUU wrote:lol gorilla stones is not ubn

i dont even know if ubn exist in ny anymore at this point, but gorilla stones was never part of it

The official title of the "Bloods Gang" is "United Blood Nation". It's not Bloods Gang it's UBN that's what it is. Gorilla Stone Bloods does the big B's handsign & say blatt & all which makes them UBN/Bloods Gang. I understand what you all saying because I even see & hear the same thing as you all are with the UGSN shit & them also saying they aren't UBN/Bloods, but they claim "Bloods Gang" which official title is United Blood Nation. The media gave the title "Bloods Gang".

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 9:29 pm

If you're not BPSN you're not a "stone". Gorilla Stone Bloods claim "Bloods Gang" not BPSN.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Your friend up North need to look in the mirror & question his claims. Why UGSN claim Bloods Gang if they aren't UBN? That's called false claiming. Even those silly ass NYBBA fools do that same thing with saying they not UBN/Bloods Gang but rep UBN/Bloods fashion & signs. SLOPPY JOE on everybody's plate.

superior
superior

Postby Fake Deleted » November 29th, 2016, 9:37 pm

How about this a group calling themselves Latin King Bloods with crazy numbers & reputation now they can't be stopped. They aren't apart of LKQN or UBN though they claim some shit called LKBN :cmon:

Next

Return to North East