Re: Harlem Crippin the biggest crip set In Ny

Post by BigLoco » March 23rd, 2015, 9:50 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

East Coast Mafia Crip i remember them too. Matter fact what happen to ECC they had alittle wave for like a summer i remember a bunch of youngins claiming that set. I know two OG's that claim one of the ECC sets that live up in fort greene pjs. Whatever happen to hoover duece they was in the bronx.
Lol that's the set I was talking about lol! I met a dude name Kaza loc in the infirmary on Rikers who gave me a fly high to give to a G-Stone crip in my dorms. He was claiming East Coast crips but as I said in the other thread, the name wasn't only East Coast. It had something else attached to it but I just couldn't remember it. It was East Coast Mafia. Son was from Flatbush.
Believe it or not ECMC was actually my creation. I think it was 1997. I aint from NY, I'm from the midwest. In the late 80's and early 90's Coastaz was movin out of LA, they hit San Bernardino, then some of the homies went to Arizona and set up shop, then Kansas, then came north. The homies that came to my town was 1st St. and 190, around 1994. I was 13 when I was courted on the Coast and told "Crips need to be universal". But we had some problems cause at the time (in the Midwest) they had the 8Ball thang with the Folks. Regardless of how they looked at it in LA and Chi Town the homies in my town fell in line with it for a few years (8 Ball ended in '95 but we kept it goin til '97 or '98). Around '97 (I was 14 or 15) I sent some older homies out to NY, GA and IL to spread the Coast but was told at the time not to attach 1st St. or 190 to it. It was just about spreadin the Coast. I attached Mafia to the name (strictly for the homies out of state), mainly to be able to trace anyone claimin it bacc to me, and to signify the whole 8 ball thang, versus Blocc Crip, and recruited a few hundred personally. I was like Tookie in my city, not from a size or bangin aspect, just from a recruitment and respect aspect. Since then (and maybe even before then) both 62 and One Gang done set up shop in NY and over the years a lot of the ECMC fell in line with 1st St., both at my call and the 1st St. big homies that came out there direct. The ones still claimin ECMC are more than likely the Big Homies (who were the lil homies in the 90's) who just kept the name and hang tough with the Ones.

Coast Gang
Sounds good to me Big Loco.

If this is actually real, then it clears up everything about where and how ECMC got in NY.

Thanks for the info loc. History that no one knew about
I had to call up some of the old homies. I can't believe I came across the post. Them was the good ol' days loec, thangs was different bacc then. Them youngstaz was bangin the Folks way (Kings, ranks, knowledge, etc but No stars) up til 1999. We actually had a webpage (which I just checced and it's still up, but I dont wanna post the link on the public forum cause its funny/weird to look at cause the last time it was updated I was 16 years old, that was over 15 years ago). The homies I was still in contact with in NY at the time had removed the Mafia by 1999 and all the Folks connection was removed the same year, everything went bacc to the Cali way. I didn't know there was still homies out there usin the Mafia. I'mma have to take a trip out to Flatbush and put thangs in order. Thanks for postin' that shit loec, you brought bacc a lot of memories cuhz.

Coast Gang
No doubt. It's Coast love.

The website you talk about, I knew some folks from Queens (274 BGD) who used to ce on there. This was around 1998.

As for the transition between codes and all, I remember all that cuz.

As for ECMC in Flatbush, as I was saying a long while back on this thread, when I got locked up in 1999, after I got jumped by slobs, I was sent to the infirmary and I met a loc name Kaza. He gave me a kite to give to another loc in my dorm. His name was Kaza from East Coast Mafia he told me. That's the 1st time I heard of that set.

So it's crazy to actually meet another loc now and the one who actually started it.

But yea, those were the good old days when we were on the knowledge, codes, statuses, half man, 1st man and all that stuff.
Fa sho loc. You from ECC homie, or you just rep East Coast (As in New York). I aint politicced with a loec from outside of Cali (who actually understands the whole 8 ball thang) in a long time cuhz.

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » March 23rd, 2015, 10:23 pm

BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

East Coast Mafia Crip i remember them too. Matter fact what happen to ECC they had alittle wave for like a summer i remember a bunch of youngins claiming that set. I know two OG's that claim one of the ECC sets that live up in fort greene pjs. Whatever happen to hoover duece they was in the bronx.
Lol that's the set I was talking about lol! I met a dude name Kaza loc in the infirmary on Rikers who gave me a fly high to give to a G-Stone crip in my dorms. He was claiming East Coast crips but as I said in the other thread, the name wasn't only East Coast. It had something else attached to it but I just couldn't remember it. It was East Coast Mafia. Son was from Flatbush.
Believe it or not ECMC was actually my creation. I think it was 1997. I aint from NY, I'm from the midwest. In the late 80's and early 90's Coastaz was movin out of LA, they hit San Bernardino, then some of the homies went to Arizona and set up shop, then Kansas, then came north. The homies that came to my town was 1st St. and 190, around 1994. I was 13 when I was courted on the Coast and told "Crips need to be universal". But we had some problems cause at the time (in the Midwest) they had the 8Ball thang with the Folks. Regardless of how they looked at it in LA and Chi Town the homies in my town fell in line with it for a few years (8 Ball ended in '95 but we kept it goin til '97 or '98). Around '97 (I was 14 or 15) I sent some older homies out to NY, GA and IL to spread the Coast but was told at the time not to attach 1st St. or 190 to it. It was just about spreadin the Coast. I attached Mafia to the name (strictly for the homies out of state), mainly to be able to trace anyone claimin it bacc to me, and to signify the whole 8 ball thang, versus Blocc Crip, and recruited a few hundred personally. I was like Tookie in my city, not from a size or bangin aspect, just from a recruitment and respect aspect. Since then (and maybe even before then) both 62 and One Gang done set up shop in NY and over the years a lot of the ECMC fell in line with 1st St., both at my call and the 1st St. big homies that came out there direct. The ones still claimin ECMC are more than likely the Big Homies (who were the lil homies in the 90's) who just kept the name and hang tough with the Ones.

Coast Gang
Sounds good to me Big Loco.

If this is actually real, then it clears up everything about where and how ECMC got in NY.

Thanks for the info loc. History that no one knew about
I had to call up some of the old homies. I can't believe I came across the post. Them was the good ol' days loec, thangs was different bacc then. Them youngstaz was bangin the Folks way (Kings, ranks, knowledge, etc but No stars) up til 1999. We actually had a webpage (which I just checced and it's still up, but I dont wanna post the link on the public forum cause its funny/weird to look at cause the last time it was updated I was 16 years old, that was over 15 years ago). The homies I was still in contact with in NY at the time had removed the Mafia by 1999 and all the Folks connection was removed the same year, everything went bacc to the Cali way. I didn't know there was still homies out there usin the Mafia. I'mma have to take a trip out to Flatbush and put thangs in order. Thanks for postin' that shit loec, you brought bacc a lot of memories cuhz.

Coast Gang
No doubt. It's Coast love.

The website you talk about, I knew some folks from Queens (274 BGD) who used to ce on there. This was around 1998.

As for the transition between codes and all, I remember all that cuz.

As for ECMC in Flatbush, as I was saying a long while back on this thread, when I got locked up in 1999, after I got jumped by slobs, I was sent to the infirmary and I met a loc name Kaza. He gave me a kite to give to another loc in my dorm. His name was Kaza from East Coast Mafia he told me. That's the 1st time I heard of that set.

So it's crazy to actually meet another loc now and the one who actually started it.

But yea, those were the good old days when we were on the knowledge, codes, statuses, half man, 1st man and all that stuff.
Fa sho loc. You from ECC homie, or you just rep East Coast (As in New York). I aint politicced with a loec from outside of Cali (who actually understands the whole 8 ball thang) in a long time cuhz.
Nah loc. I'm from a set called 87 watson ave pay bac. No affiliation with Gardena paybacs. But I got love for the Coasts though. I connect with a few cats from 89 NHC Coast in LA.

03GuNNa
corporal
corporal

Post by 03GuNNa » March 24th, 2015, 2:26 am

Y'all the same person big loco and kenyatta

BigLoco
prospect

Post by BigLoco » March 24th, 2015, 3:58 am

yGMinKa wrote:Y'all the same person big loco and kenyatta
Man don't bring me into no bullshit talkin bout somebody bein the same person. I don't play them lil kid games loec. Keep it movin cuhz.

Coast Gang

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » March 24th, 2015, 4:38 am

I knew a whiteboy in florida around da late 90's reppin 97 ecc i guess dis was when dat 8ball shit was still goin on cuz he wanted me to join but i wasnt with it cuz besides getting squared in u had to burn a 6pt star on ya arm smh fuck nah i aint do dat shit i was only down there for da summer & i woulda been da illest target bringing cripping to ny around dat time i was only 14 & didnt know any crips back home in nyc so ileft dat alone

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » March 24th, 2015, 9:45 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

Snoova Duce was heavy in the Bronx around Bursnide and 180-184.

I was also on the island in 6 Main with an Og named C Life who was from Snoova Duce Burnside. He was in there for bodying a blood. But he was young though. He was 17 claiming OG. I guess he had his status from the body. But I remember him to this day because the Monster Kody book was circulating around C74 and every loc there wanted to read it. When it came my turn, C Life stole the book out of my cell and said 1 of the Kings did it lol. We laughed about it but that's how I remembered. The Bronx had like 3 Snoove sets. Harlem had like 3 Snoove sets too. Snooves were huge in Brooklyn and Queens too. When you think about it, Snooves was the biggest crip set in NYC as far as turf and how much they spreaded out. You had Snooves in every borough back in the 1990's except for SI. And every borough had more than 2 Snoova sets. So they were HUGE! Harlem had 92 Hoova, 347 Hoova and some other 3 number Snoove set. Queens had 59 Hoova and another Hoova set in South Side.
u talkin bout i think 389 hoover or hoover 32 or something like that.some stupid shit

i remember when 3gc was the wave for a minute in the early-mid 2000s
3gc as in what?

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 24th, 2015, 10:37 pm

B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

I was also on the island in 6 Main with an Og named C Life who was from Snoova Duce Burnside. He was in there for bodying a blood. But he was young though. He was 17 claiming OG. I guess he had his status from the body. But I remember him to this day because the Monster Kody book was circulating around C74 and every loc there wanted to read it. When it came my turn, C Life stole the book out of my cell and said 1 of the Kings did it lol. We laughed about it but that's how I remembered. The Bronx had like 3 Snoove sets. Harlem had like 3 Snoove sets too. Snooves were huge in Brooklyn and Queens too. When you think about it, Snooves was the biggest crip set in NYC as far as turf and how much they spreaded out. You had Snooves in every borough back in the 1990's except for SI. And every borough had more than 2 Snoova sets. So they were HUGE! Harlem had 92 Hoova, 347 Hoova and some other 3 number Snoove set. Queens had 59 Hoova and another Hoova set in South Side.
u talkin bout i think 389 hoover or hoover 32 or something like that.some stupid shit

3gc as in what?

3rd world gangsta crip.They wasn't out long

BigLoco
prospect

Post by BigLoco » March 28th, 2015, 11:20 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

Bacc in them 8-Ball days Hoovers were the biggest made up set in the midwest and east coast. Fools that wanted to be down with Folks started spreadin Hoover sets cause they thought it had somethin to do with Larry Hoover, not knowin that it was based on Hoover St. in LA. I remember seein niccaz at school that wasn't bangin the year before all of a sudden claimin Hoover, talkin bout it came from Chicago. As one of the few Crips in my school with actual Cali ties I shut that shit down quicc, even tho at that time I was 8-Ballin too. I was courted on a Cali set (ECC) and repped 8-Ball cause all my homies was Folks and cause I knew some of the homies from Kansas that were involved in startin the 8-Ball (some of them had real Cali ties) and I knew it was just a mid-west/east coast alliance and had nothin to do with LA or Chicago, these niccaz was tryin to fake the funk, not knowin nothin about either side of the Ball. Same
with 3rd World Crips, they made up shit about Larry Hoover and Raymond Washington being friends, etc, not realizing that by time GD started spreadin' Big Ray was already dead and Big Tookie was already locced up. It was a whole lot of fraudulent shit goin on, which gave that whole 8-Ball thang a bad rep. I remember them taggin 3rd Word Gangster Crip with a 6 point star with a "C" in the middle with "7-4" under it. That was probably the 2nd biggest "8-Ball" set next to "7-4 Hoovers". I used to laugh whenever I seen that shit. When I told them that Hoovers wasn't even Crips no more, they had switched to Criminals they came with that "Naw, Raymond gave Hoover the permission to start this shit". The mid-west (at least in my town) was never on that Crip vs Crip shit (even when Cali niccaz from beefin sets came to my city), but we was all ridin' againts them Fake "Hoovers" and them 3rd World Gangsters. All that Sheba/Solomon bullshit, lol. Them was the good ol' days.

superior
superior

Post by 441 » March 29th, 2015, 12:47 am

I know what you talkin about.. Bunch of niggas jaccin Cali's set and 8ballin lol. I've met so many Hoovers on that same shit.

Red3gale23
underboss
underboss

Post by Red3gale23 » March 30th, 2015, 12:02 pm

Most of u locs fake ass hell and can never step foot on the motherland

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 30th, 2015, 12:29 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

I knew about 3rd world in 99 ish in the Bx, maybe the same set?... They rocked purple rags right? They sign was pinky out, ring and thumb joined to make a loop, middle and index twisted together?

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 30th, 2015, 12:31 pm

North East bx shit^

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 30th, 2015, 1:59 pm

?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

I knew about 3rd world in 99 ish in the Bx, maybe the same set?... They rocked purple rags right? They sign was pinky out, ring and thumb joined to make a loop, middle and index twisted together?
i dont remember the purple flag shit but that hand shit yea.i first heard about them early 2000s tho.aint hear from them after 2003 when i ran into my homie cuzin who used to rep it on the eastside of harlem

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » March 30th, 2015, 2:09 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

i dont remember the purple flag shit but that hand shit yea.i first heard about them early 2000s tho.aint hear from them after 2003 when i ran into my homie cuzin who used to rep it on the eastside of harlem
The ones I knew use to say the 3rd stood for E 233rd street. Probably coincidental similarities and wasnt really a big deal. They came off as another one of the those (Crips/bloods are our cousins) type of gangs that use to be around in those early 2000s years.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 30th, 2015, 5:18 pm

?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

The ones I knew use to say the 3rd stood for E 233rd street. Probably coincidental similarities and wasnt really a big deal. They came off as another one of the those (Crips/bloods are our cousins) type of gangs that use to be around in those early 2000s years.
Oh the ones I knew was strictly on they crip shit.I remember when one was tryna g check me if u will telling me to spit an oath.after I did all that he was saying how he wasn't 3gc anymore etc etc.I heard that this same set is in other states as well but the ones out here wasn't around long

BigLoco
prospect

Post by BigLoco » March 30th, 2015, 5:29 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

3gc as in what?

Oh the ones I knew was strictly on they crip shit.I remember when one was tryna g check me if u will telling me to spit an oath.after I did all that he was saying how he wasn't 3gc anymore etc etc.I heard that this same set is in other states as well but the ones out here wasn't around long

If homie was askin for an Oath (and if you spit an Oath) then both sets involved were on some 8-Ball shit, cause that came from Folks. I been Coastin 20 years and outside of the 8-Ball aint ever known any Cuz to use an oath.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 30th, 2015, 5:38 pm

BigLoco wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:[quote="ohnosmh"]what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

3gc as in what?

If homie was askin for an Oath (and if you spit an Oath) then both sets involved were on some 8-Ball shit, cause that came from Folks. I been Coastin 20 years and outside of the 8-Ball aint ever known any Cuz to use an oath.[/quote]

Yea alot of crip sets were on they 6 point star shit.even in the early 2000s niggas knew the 8 ball was smashed but the codes put things in order at the time and separated the fake from the real.crips were cool with folks as well.

It wasn't until the mid 2000s most crip sets dropped all of that n started banging correctly with their own lingo.n niggas beef with folks now

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » March 30th, 2015, 6:36 pm

Yeah 3GC Started In My Hood In Crown Heights

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » March 30th, 2015, 6:38 pm

What Hood Ya Cuzzin From n What's His Handle

BigLoco
prospect

Post by BigLoco » March 30th, 2015, 6:54 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
?W wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:[quote="TRUEblue718"][quote="ohnosmh"]what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

3gc as in what?

If homie was askin for an Oath (and if you spit an Oath) then both sets involved were on some 8-Ball shit, cause that came from Folks. I been Coastin 20 years and outside of the 8-Ball aint ever known any Cuz to use an oath.[/quote]

Yea alot of crip sets were on they 6 point star shit.even in the early 2000s niggas knew the 8 ball was smashed but the codes put things in order at the time and separated the fake from the real.crips were cool with folks as well.

It wasn't until the mid 2000s most crip sets dropped all of that n started banging correctly with their own lingo.n niggas beef with folks now[/quote]

On an official note the 8-Ball only lasted from 1992 to 1995, but it did take a couple years for word to travel due to the fact that in that time many fake sets were formed. In my city we kept it goin til around 1998. Even after that we was still cool (you dont just stop being cool with niccaz that you considered ya real friends). We shook up together, Folks throwin their fork and us thrown a C. Even now if I run into a GD who I personally knew from '92 to '98 I'll shake up with him and throw a C cause its a friendship and respect thing (aint none of us actually bangin no more), but if that same GD were to introduce me to his homeboy who was Folks I would just give him a regular handshake or dap cause I wouldnt want him thinkin I was Folks or that the 8-Ball was still goin. At the same time if I run into some Folks that I knew from bacc then if I know the nicca is still bangin then I wont shake up with him that way cause to him I'm Crip and to me he's Folks so its just a regular handshake or dap. shit bacc in those days we had a couple VLs that we were cool with and we shook with them too and they would throw VL or the Peoples sign, just a respect thing. But after '98/'99 nobody shoulda been on that 8-Ball shit.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 30th, 2015, 7:33 pm

B***ZLOC wrote:What Hood Ya Cuzzin From n What's His Handle
U talking bout my lil man's that's up north?

B***ZLOC
underboss
underboss

Post by B***ZLOC » March 31st, 2015, 9:50 pm

ohnosmh wrote:
The One That was Reppin 3Gc

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » March 31st, 2015, 11:43 pm

B***ZLOC wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:
The One That was Reppin 3Gc

Oh my homie cousin I think the lil nigga went by trigga if I'm not mistaken.This was in 2003 so he was younger than me teenager like me.some short darkskin nigga.that was my first n last time interacting with him idk what happened to him my homie never spoke on him no more

L O C
colonel
colonel

Post by L O C » April 1st, 2015, 1:58 am

I AINT GOT NOTHING AGAINST 30S BUT YA NIGGAS AMP THESE NIGGAS ONLINE WAY TOO MUCH. SHIT MAD FICTIONAL AND UNREALISTIC. 30S HAS NUMBERS YES, BUT THEY NO ONE TO BE FEARED. NO HOOD IS SCARED TO GO TO WAR WITH 30S AND THOSE NIGGAS AINT MAKING NO MONEY OR ACTIVELY COMMITING ANY CRIMES. MOST ACTIVE 30S NIGGAS I KNOW IS IN HOLLIS, JAMAICA, LIC AND PARTS OF NOTHERN QUEENS. THEY DEEP, BUT AGAIN DONT AMP THEY STREET PRESENTS

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » April 4th, 2015, 7:32 pm

L O C wrote:I AINT GOT NOTHING AGAINST 30S BUT YA NIGGAS AMP THESE NIGGAS ONLINE WAY TOO MUCH. SHIT MAD FICTIONAL AND UNREALISTIC. 30S HAS NUMBERS YES, BUT THEY NO ONE TO BE FEARED. NO HOOD IS SCARED TO GO TO WAR WITH 30S AND THOSE NIGGAS AINT MAKING NO MONEY OR ACTIVELY COMMITING ANY CRIMES. MOST ACTIVE 30S NIGGAS I KNOW IS IN HOLLIS, JAMAICA, LIC AND PARTS OF NOTHERN QUEENS. THEY DEEP, BUT AGAIN DONT AMP THEY STREET PRESENTS
u niggas i swear :lol: