superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: .Watson Avenue Paybac - East Side Bronx

Re: Harlem Crippin the biggest crip set In Ny

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:06 am

bkfinest34 wrote:
bkfinest34 wrote:93 hoover was the first crip set i heard about around 04-05

First hoover crip set I heard about

Damn you late lol! Snooves been around since crips been in NY. As I said earlier, Hoovers were the biggest crip set in the city as far as spreaded out. They had multiple sets in every borough while other sets were only in 1 borough.

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:08 am

TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:who remembers Triple Cs n that CGC shit under g stone? i think that CGC shit was in qnz tho

triple C's i know them personally uptown alot of them was LGC (loc'd out gangsta Crip) then most of them switched to triple C's for alittle while shortly after that they set split and half of them turned shotgun and the rest stayed triple C's. It's still some triple C's around uptown but most of them done switched sets. Who remember blue money Crips that was a uptown/mt vernon set

Never heard of Blue Money neither Tripple C. What does the C's stand for?

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:10 am

Who remember Silent Murda Crips uptown?

They had clicks in the Bronx and Harlem. They were kinda deep and definitely made noise and had hit ups all in the subways.

When I was on the 6 train @ St Lawrence stop near Soundview, a dude seen me flagging and hit me up. After we peaced each other, he told me he was SMC and told me what it stood for. That was the 1st time hearing about that set. This was in 98, so that was years ago.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 2k THumxs

Postby A1G'z » September 17th, 2014, 8:50 am

ohnosmh wrote:who remembers Triple Cs n that CGC shit under g stone? i think that CGC shit was in qnz tho

cgc was canarsie gangster crip

Big K-Loc wrote:Who remember Silent Murda Crips uptown?

They had clicks in the Bronx and Harlem. They were kinda deep and definitely made noise and had hit ups all in the subways.

When I was on the 6 train @ St Lawrence stop near Soundview, a dude seen me flagging and hit me up. After we peaced each other, he told me he was SMC and told me what it stood for. That was the 1st time hearing about that set. This was in 98, so that was years ago.

silent murda still out they real small tho and THEY NOT 30s niggas started dat rumor a while bacc :2cents:

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 11:55 am

A1G'z wrote:

silent murda still out they real small tho and THEY NOT 30s niggas started dat rumor a while bacc :2cents:

Lol I remember Canarsie Gangsta. They been out since the 90's too cause that's how long I heard about them.
As for SMC, surprised they still around.

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 11:58 am

Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

superior
superior

Postby A1G'z » September 17th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
A1G'z wrote:

Lol I remember Canarsie Gangsta. They been out since the 90's too cause that's how long I heard about them.

cgc dont bang nomore all 90clocc 100 clocc gstone over there now and dem rollin 90 naybors in bk ion think they bang nomore ran into a couple in GA bangin 09's from NY

boss
boss
Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 17th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

haven't met any 90's in hella years i remember it was rollin 40's uptown for a summer but they vanished, supposely 40's is pushing hard out in ct though..

boss
boss
Affiliation: 6-deuce IGC

Postby TRUEblue718 » September 17th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

triple C's i know them personally uptown alot of them was LGC (loc'd out gangsta Crip) then most of them switched to triple C's for alittle while shortly after that they set split and half of them turned shotgun and the rest stayed triple C's. It's still some triple C's around uptown but most of them done switched sets. Who remember blue money Crips that was a uptown/mt vernon set

blue money was a mt vernon set with a few members in that area of the bx that touch mt vernon and triple C's was Crazy Crip Cartel or Crucial Conflict Crips depending on who u ask..

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:25 pm

A1G'z wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
A1G'z wrote:

cgc dont bang nomore all 90clocc 100 clocc gstone over there now and dem rollin 90 naybors in bk ion think they bang nomore ran into a couple in GA bangin 09's from NY

Damn it's funny how sets just get rolled over into other bigger sets. And how about Sally? They all turned Stones too or they still exist in the Ville?

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:27 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

haven't met any 90's in hella years i remember it was rollin 40's uptown for a summer but they vanished, supposely 40's is pushing hard out in ct though..

I never met an Uptown 90's at all. I just remember hearing they were there and seeing hit ups back in the day. I had doubted that 40's was in the city but you dudes were telling me that they were but short lived.

prince
prince
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 17th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Cartel is what i remember....

Im not hip wit blue money though

That wine-owe shit was a dub i aint even gonna open that can of worms

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:29 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

blue money was a mt vernon set with a few members in that area of the bx that touch mt vernon and triple C's was Crazy Crip Cartel or Crucial Conflict Crips depending on who u ask..

Ok. This must've been after '03?

boss
boss

Postby LORD AKBAR » September 17th, 2014, 4:58 pm

Somebody post a clip of the new jack city raid with crip graffiti.

captain
captain

Postby dimebag » September 17th, 2014, 5:04 pm

harlem tho? :whaat:

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 17th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Harlem aint the deepest either !

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby RawDawg44 » September 17th, 2014, 8:55 pm

You new york niggas dont know shit about Crippin.

boss
boss
Affiliation: Shadyville

Postby SwaGGMoney » September 17th, 2014, 9:28 pm

RawDawg44 wrote:You new york niggas dont know shit about Crippin.

Shut ya 40 yr old ass up :lol:

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby RawDawg44 » September 17th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Lmaoooooooo swaggmoney is that your 45 year old rick ross looking ass on your profile pic??? You gorilla face ass nigga. Your face could stop a bullet.

superior
superior

Postby A1G'z » September 18th, 2014, 10:15 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

I never met an Uptown 90's at all. I just remember hearing they were there and seeing hit ups back in the day. I had doubted that 40's was in the city but you dudes were telling me that they were but short lived.

man niggas was jaccn 40s in canarsie :lol: dat shit was fufu tho

KGzMovIIIn wrote:Cartel is what i remember....

Im not hip wit blue money though

That wine-owe shit was a dub i aint even gonna open that can of worms

:lmao: cuhz u had a run in with the 09's elaborate lol

KGzMovIIIn wrote:Harlem aint the deepest either !

yall got it in brooklyn but city wide i think we got it cuhzo lol

prince
prince

Postby KGzMovIIIn » September 18th, 2014, 11:27 am

I cant call it man.....on the nachos i aint gonna cuzzin. Where them niccas ce at niccas dont even have any bloccs smh

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Coast Gang

Postby BigLoco » March 23rd, 2015, 3:53 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

East Coast Mafia Crip i remember them too. Matter fact what happen to ECC they had alittle wave for like a summer i remember a bunch of youngins claiming that set. I know two OG's that claim one of the ECC sets that live up in fort greene pjs. Whatever happen to hoover duece they was in the bronx.

Lol that's the set I was talking about lol! I met a dude name Kaza loc in the infirmary on Rikers who gave me a fly high to give to a G-Stone crip in my dorms. He was claiming East Coast crips but as I said in the other thread, the name wasn't only East Coast. It had something else attached to it but I just couldn't remember it. It was East Coast Mafia. Son was from Flatbush.

Believe it or not ECMC was actually my creation. I think it was 1997. I aint from NY, I'm from the midwest. In the late 80's and early 90's Coastaz was movin out of LA, they hit San Bernardino, then some of the homies went to Arizona and set up shop, then Kansas, then came north. The homies that came to my town was 1st St. and 190, around 1994. I was 13 when I was courted on the Coast and told "Crips need to be universal". But we had some problems cause at the time (in the Midwest) they had the 8Ball thang with the Folks. Regardless of how they looked at it in LA and Chi Town the homies in my town fell in line with it for a few years (8 Ball ended in '95 but we kept it goin til '97 or '98). Around '97 (I was 14 or 15) I sent some older homies out to NY, GA and IL to spread the Coast but was told at the time not to attach 1st St. or 190 to it. It was just about spreadin the Coast. I attached Mafia to the name (strictly for the homies out of state), mainly to be able to trace anyone claimin it bacc to me, and to signify the whole 8 ball thang, versus Blocc Crip, and recruited a few hundred personally. I was like Tookie in my city, not from a size or bangin aspect, just from a recruitment and respect aspect. Since then (and maybe even before then) both 62 and One Gang done set up shop in NY and over the years a lot of the ECMC fell in line with 1st St., both at my call and the 1st St. big homies that came out there direct. The ones still claimin ECMC are more than likely the Big Homies (who were the lil homies in the 90's) who just kept the name and hang tough with the Ones.

Coast Gang

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » March 23rd, 2015, 5:14 pm

BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:what ever happened to ECMC in bk?i think they was in flatbush.i know im not the only nigga that heard of them

East Coast Mafia Crip i remember them too. Matter fact what happen to ECC they had alittle wave for like a summer i remember a bunch of youngins claiming that set. I know two OG's that claim one of the ECC sets that live up in fort greene pjs. Whatever happen to hoover duece they was in the bronx.

Lol that's the set I was talking about lol! I met a dude name Kaza loc in the infirmary on Rikers who gave me a fly high to give to a G-Stone crip in my dorms. He was claiming East Coast crips but as I said in the other thread, the name wasn't only East Coast. It had something else attached to it but I just couldn't remember it. It was East Coast Mafia. Son was from Flatbush.

Believe it or not ECMC was actually my creation. I think it was 1997. I aint from NY, I'm from the midwest. In the late 80's and early 90's Coastaz was movin out of LA, they hit San Bernardino, then some of the homies went to Arizona and set up shop, then Kansas, then came north. The homies that came to my town was 1st St. and 190, around 1994. I was 13 when I was courted on the Coast and told "Crips need to be universal". But we had some problems cause at the time (in the Midwest) they had the 8Ball thang with the Folks. Regardless of how they looked at it in LA and Chi Town the homies in my town fell in line with it for a few years (8 Ball ended in '95 but we kept it goin til '97 or '98). Around '97 (I was 14 or 15) I sent some older homies out to NY, GA and IL to spread the Coast but was told at the time not to attach 1st St. or 190 to it. It was just about spreadin the Coast. I attached Mafia to the name (strictly for the homies out of state), mainly to be able to trace anyone claimin it bacc to me, and to signify the whole 8 ball thang, versus Blocc Crip, and recruited a few hundred personally. I was like Tookie in my city, not from a size or bangin aspect, just from a recruitment and respect aspect. Since then (and maybe even before then) both 62 and One Gang done set up shop in NY and over the years a lot of the ECMC fell in line with 1st St., both at my call and the 1st St. big homies that came out there direct. The ones still claimin ECMC are more than likely the Big Homies (who were the lil homies in the 90's) who just kept the name and hang tough with the Ones.

Coast Gang

Sounds good to me Big Loco.

If this is actually real, then it clears up everything about where and how ECMC got in NY.

Thanks for the info loc. History that no one knew about

prospect
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Coast Gang

Postby BigLoco » March 23rd, 2015, 9:18 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

Coast Gang

If this is actually real, then it clears up everything about where and how ECMC got in NY.

I had to call up some of the old homies. I can't believe I came across the post. Them was the good ol' days loec, thangs was different bacc then. Them youngstaz was bangin the Folks way (Kings, ranks, knowledge, etc but No stars) up til 1999. We actually had a webpage (which I just checced and it's still up, but I dont wanna post the link on the public forum cause its funny/weird to look at cause the last time it was updated I was 16 years old, that was over 15 years ago). The homies I was still in contact with in NY at the time had removed the Mafia by 1999 and all the Folks connection was removed the same year, everything went bacc to the Cali way. I didn't know there was still homies out there usin the Mafia. I'mma have to take a trip out to Flatbush and put thangs in order. Thanks for postin' that shit loec, you brought bacc a lot of memories cuhz.

Coast Gang

superior
superior

Postby Big K-Loc » March 23rd, 2015, 9:31 pm

BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
BigLoco wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

Coast Gang

I had to call up some of the old homies. I can't believe I came across the post. Them was the good ol' days loec, thangs was different bacc then. Them youngstaz was bangin the Folks way (Kings, ranks, knowledge, etc but No stars) up til 1999. We actually had a webpage (which I just checced and it's still up, but I dont wanna post the link on the public forum cause its funny/weird to look at cause the last time it was updated I was 16 years old, that was over 15 years ago). The homies I was still in contact with in NY at the time had removed the Mafia by 1999 and all the Folks connection was removed the same year, everything went bacc to the Cali way. I didn't know there was still homies out there usin the Mafia. I'mma have to take a trip out to Flatbush and put thangs in order. Thanks for postin' that shit loec, you brought bacc a lot of memories cuhz.

Coast Gang

No doubt. It's Coast love.

The website you talk about, I knew some folks from Queens (274 BGD) who used to ce on there. This was around 1998.

As for the transition between codes and all, I remember all that cuz.

As for ECMC in Flatbush, as I was saying a long while back on this thread, when I got locked up in 1999, after I got jumped by slobs, I was sent to the infirmary and I met a loc name Kaza. He gave me a kite to give to another loc in my dorm. His name was Kaza from East Coast Mafia he told me. That's the 1st time I heard of that set.

So it's crazy to actually meet another loc now and the one who actually started it.

But yea, those were the good old days when we were on the knowledge, codes, statuses, half man, 1st man and all that stuff.

PreviousNext

Return to North East