Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Re: Harlem Crippin the biggest crip set In Ny

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:06 am

bkfinest34 wrote:
bkfinest34 wrote:93 hoover was the first crip set i heard about around 04-05
First hoover crip set I heard about
Damn you late lol! Snooves been around since crips been in NY. As I said earlier, Hoovers were the biggest crip set in the city as far as spreaded out. They had multiple sets in every borough while other sets were only in 1 borough.

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:08 am

TRUEblue718 wrote:
ohnosmh wrote:who remembers Triple Cs n that CGC shit under g stone? i think that CGC shit was in qnz tho

triple C's i know them personally uptown alot of them was LGC (loc'd out gangsta Crip) then most of them switched to triple C's for alittle while shortly after that they set split and half of them turned shotgun and the rest stayed triple C's. It's still some triple C's around uptown but most of them done switched sets. Who remember blue money Crips that was a uptown/mt vernon set
Never heard of Blue Money neither Tripple C. What does the C's stand for?

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 5:10 am

Who remember Silent Murda Crips uptown?

They had clicks in the Bronx and Harlem. They were kinda deep and definitely made noise and had hit ups all in the subways.

When I was on the 6 train @ St Lawrence stop near Soundview, a dude seen me flagging and hit me up. After we peaced each other, he told me he was SMC and told me what it stood for. That was the 1st time hearing about that set. This was in 98, so that was years ago.

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » September 17th, 2014, 8:50 am

ohnosmh wrote:who remembers Triple Cs n that CGC shit under g stone? i think that CGC shit was in qnz tho
cgc was canarsie gangster crip
Big K-Loc wrote:Who remember Silent Murda Crips uptown?

They had clicks in the Bronx and Harlem. They were kinda deep and definitely made noise and had hit ups all in the subways.

When I was on the 6 train @ St Lawrence stop near Soundview, a dude seen me flagging and hit me up. After we peaced each other, he told me he was SMC and told me what it stood for. That was the 1st time hearing about that set. This was in 98, so that was years ago.
silent murda still out they real small tho and THEY NOT 30s niggas started dat rumor a while bacc :2cents:

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 11:55 am

A1G'z wrote:

silent murda still out they real small tho and THEY NOT 30s niggas started dat rumor a while bacc :2cents:
Lol I remember Canarsie Gangsta. They been out since the 90's too cause that's how long I heard about them.
As for SMC, surprised they still around.

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 11:58 am

Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » September 17th, 2014, 2:24 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
A1G'z wrote:

Lol I remember Canarsie Gangsta. They been out since the 90's too cause that's how long I heard about them.
cgc dont bang nomore all 90clocc 100 clocc gstone over there now and dem rollin 90 naybors in bk ion think they bang nomore ran into a couple in GA bangin 09's from NY

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 17th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

haven't met any 90's in hella years i remember it was rollin 40's uptown for a summer but they vanished, supposely 40's is pushing hard out in ct though..

TRUEblue718
boss
boss

Post by TRUEblue718 » September 17th, 2014, 2:45 pm

Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

triple C's i know them personally uptown alot of them was LGC (loc'd out gangsta Crip) then most of them switched to triple C's for alittle while shortly after that they set split and half of them turned shotgun and the rest stayed triple C's. It's still some triple C's around uptown but most of them done switched sets. Who remember blue money Crips that was a uptown/mt vernon set

blue money was a mt vernon set with a few members in that area of the bx that touch mt vernon and triple C's was Crazy Crip Cartel or Crucial Conflict Crips depending on who u ask..

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:25 pm

A1G'z wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
A1G'z wrote:

cgc dont bang nomore all 90clocc 100 clocc gstone over there now and dem rollin 90 naybors in bk ion think they bang nomore ran into a couple in GA bangin 09's from NY
Damn it's funny how sets just get rolled over into other bigger sets. And how about Sally? They all turned Stones too or they still exist in the Ville?

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:27 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:Can't believe I forgot this, but they had rollin 90's in Manhattan and 90's NHC in 90's Brooklyn. I don't know if 90's NHC was an official set or if dudes in the 90's just went by the name because of the 90's. But I guess both sets died out or never was factors that much.

haven't met any 90's in hella years i remember it was rollin 40's uptown for a summer but they vanished, supposely 40's is pushing hard out in ct though..
I never met an Uptown 90's at all. I just remember hearing they were there and seeing hit ups back in the day. I had doubted that 40's was in the city but you dudes were telling me that they were but short lived.

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » September 17th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Cartel is what i remember....

Im not hip wit blue money though

That wine-owe shit was a dub i aint even gonna open that can of worms

Big K-Loc
superior
superior

Post by Big K-Loc » September 17th, 2014, 3:29 pm

TRUEblue718 wrote:
Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

blue money was a mt vernon set with a few members in that area of the bx that touch mt vernon and triple C's was Crazy Crip Cartel or Crucial Conflict Crips depending on who u ask..
Ok. This must've been after '03?

LORD AKBAR
boss
boss

Post by LORD AKBAR » September 17th, 2014, 4:58 pm

Somebody post a clip of the new jack city raid with crip graffiti.

dimebag
captain
captain

Post by dimebag » September 17th, 2014, 5:04 pm

harlem tho? :whaat:

KGzMovIIIn
prince
prince

Post by KGzMovIIIn » September 17th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Harlem aint the deepest either !

RawDawg44
underboss
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 17th, 2014, 8:55 pm

You new york niggas dont know shit about Crippin.

SwaGGMoney
superior
superior

Post by SwaGGMoney » September 17th, 2014, 9:28 pm

RawDawg44 wrote:You new york niggas dont know shit about Crippin.
Shut ya 40 yr old ass up :lol:

RawDawg44
underboss
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » September 17th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Lmaoooooooo swaggmoney is that your 45 year old rick ross looking ass on your profile pic??? You gorilla face ass nigga. Your face could stop a bullet.

A1G'z
superior
superior

Post by A1G'z » September 18th, 2014, 10:15 am

Big K-Loc wrote:
TRUEblue718 wrote:

I never met an Uptown 90's at all. I just remember hearing they were there and seeing hit ups back in the day. I had doubted that 40's was in the city but you dudes were telling me that they were but short lived.
man niggas was jaccn 40s in canarsie :lol: dat shit was fufu tho
KGzMovIIIn wrote:Cartel is what i remember....

Im not hip wit blue money though

That wine-owe shit was a dub i aint even gonna open that can of worms
:lmao: cuhz u had a run in with the 09's elaborate lol
KGzMovIIIn wrote:Harlem aint the deepest either !
yall got it in brooklyn but city wide i think we got it cuhzo lol