do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Post by clout god sosa » September 8th, 2014, 4:46 pm

netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

latin kings is majority mexican in their motherland of chicago

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Post by Quiet-Q » September 8th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Good question

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Its about evolving ....alot of mobs nowdays are takin in diffrent kinds of people... cuz alot of heads aint sayin well im joinin netas cuz im pr or im gona bang sur cuz im mexican.....here in the chi theres still alot of pr king brothers but mainly on the ns, everywhere else its majority mex....but thats how its traditionally always been .....but like i mentioned its a lot more diverse now ....we have blacks,arabs whites dont matter nowdays ....race is irrelevant

NO_WINz
colonel
colonel

Post by NO_WINz » September 9th, 2014, 12:07 am

NOPE these "NU-YER-RICANz" , are all pussy! str8 like that :2cents:

soy bori, y jo me dise eso :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 12:23 am

All? Come on my man theres real mfs everywhere and from every heritage

NO_WINz
colonel
colonel

Post by NO_WINz » September 9th, 2014, 3:07 am

chitowntdawg wrote:All? Come on my man theres real mfs everywhere and from every heritage
You gotta understand something, NYC, ain't ChiTown or Borinquen. Secondly; don't need another failed attempt at gaining a stronger footing inside the prison system out here, my people already have that. :smh:
What "NU-YER-RICANz", need to do is stay the fuck outta jail, go to College and finish it. Do you know how it feels to be the "ONLY" Borinqueno, in A college filled with nothing but Blacks,Whites, Asians, Dominicans & Mexicans with NONE of my brothers there insight, anywhere. And I'm talking BCC(Bronx Cuny) :facepalm: :smh:

The only Boriz, out here you see actually making power moves, is (ARE) the females! :facepalm: :smh:

THAT SHIT IS EMBARRASSING! :rip2:

Jay Rock
boss
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 9th, 2014, 8:23 am

In Chicago a good grip of the gangs up North were started by Puerto Ricans

Latin Kings-started by Puerto Ricans, but majority mexican in Chicago now
Imperial Gangsters-Started by Puerto Ricans...would say its still mostly PR, but has a lot of other latinos and blacks and white members. About 5,000 strong not as active as they use to be though.
Insane Spanish Cobras-Started by Puerto Ricans, still have a good size number of members this gang is still mostly pr, was really active 5-7 years ago....they still got a decent amount of hoods
Maniac Latin Disciples-started by Puerto Ricans, most active PR gang besides Kings, 2nd biggest hispanic gang in Chicago, mostly Puerto Rican 2nd would be blacks then Mexicans
Latin Eagles-Puerto Rican gang still active has a few hoods beefing with cobras and mlds and igs, probably half puerto rican and half mexican
Jivers-Puerto Rican gang, but almost extinct have one or 2 hoods left.
Familia Stones-Started as Puerto Rican Stones, changed their names this gang has every race in it now

SS_FLORENCIA_13
underboss
underboss

Post by SS_FLORENCIA_13 » September 9th, 2014, 2:44 pm

puerto ricans run latin kings. and fuck ms13 they bitches :ohhh: :ohhh:

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » September 9th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Amor De Trey :lol: .

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Amor De Rey .....get it right

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » September 9th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based

chitowntdawg
boss
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based
Here in chi and probly most places thats how shit started being ethnic based.... but times been changin

Zoediak1804
prince
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » September 9th, 2014, 7:45 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based
Here in chi and probly most places thats how shit started being ethnic based.... but times been changin
on Squad bruh, ive been seenin alot of non Haitian Zoes recently :discust: LK's been recruitin mad hard so i dont think they finna stay Rican for long. niggas aint chekkin their memberships that much anymore

swaporamasfinst
boss
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 9th, 2014, 7:49 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
alot of puerto ricans moving out of the chi into burbs and other states some yak i worked with was moving to florida of all places since we on the subject what jay rock was saying them mlds is as diverse as any other mob ive ran into more black and mexican d's than anything and a good amount came from up north :2cents:

letdabandzgo
fresh meat

Post by letdabandzgo » September 12th, 2014, 10:41 am

out in nj/ny there still be kings.they in bronx,brooklyn,jc.most joined bloods.there was some rican niggas called netas but i thin they fell of or some shit

FleeLoc
underboss
underboss

Post by FleeLoc » November 19th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs

dimebag
captain
captain

Post by dimebag » November 19th, 2014, 10:53 pm

FleeLoc wrote:Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs
loc stay on pr nuts :lol: none of those gangs are active fam cmon

100%Latino
underboss
underboss

Post by 100%Latino » November 21st, 2014, 9:48 pm

oppkay wrote:netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:

on the East Coast its mosley P.R. Kings and Queens and we started this shit with Mexicans... but yeah i still see Netas they all old heads and doing they own thing

clout god sosa
underboss
underboss

Post by clout god sosa » November 21st, 2014, 11:53 pm

100%Latino wrote:
oppkay wrote:netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

on the East Coast its mosley P.R. Kings and Queens and we started this shit with Mexicans... but yeah i still see Netas they all old heads and doing they own thing
i think all latin gangs were started by mexicans or had mexicans to do with it the only ones that wasnt was the dominican gangs

100%Latino
underboss
underboss

Post by 100%Latino » November 22nd, 2014, 9:02 am

oppkay wrote:
100%Latino wrote:

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

i think all latin gangs were started by mexicans or had mexicans to do with it the only ones that wasnt was the dominican gangs
Nah i wouldn't say all that now even tho thats the case with most Hispanic Gangs but that didnt happen with Netas and there is a few more to name like Ms13 but in cail Mexican mafia got a say in that so i guess they really dont count