do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby clout god sosa » September 8th, 2014, 4:46 pm

netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

latin kings is majority mexican in their motherland of chicago

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:




godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46101
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby Q. » September 8th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Good question

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Its about evolving ....alot of mobs nowdays are takin in diffrent kinds of people... cuz alot of heads aint sayin well im joinin netas cuz im pr or im gona bang sur cuz im mexican.....here in the chi theres still alot of pr king brothers but mainly on the ns, everywhere else its majority mex....but thats how its traditionally always been .....but like i mentioned its a lot more diverse now ....we have blacks,arabs whites dont matter nowdays ....race is irrelevant

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 620
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 3:54 am
Location: Fucking up your thread!
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: EL'Gran Cholita Chingalero (Mara Chinga Gennas)

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby NO_WINz » September 9th, 2014, 12:07 am

NOPE these "NU-YER-RICANz" , are all pussy! str8 like that :2cents:

soy bori, y jo me dise eso :tiphat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 12:23 am

All? Come on my man theres real mfs everywhere and from every heritage

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 620
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 3:54 am
Location: Fucking up your thread!
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: EL'Gran Cholita Chingalero (Mara Chinga Gennas)

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby NO_WINz » September 9th, 2014, 3:07 am

chitowntdawg wrote:All? Come on my man theres real mfs everywhere and from every heritage


You gotta understand something, NYC, ain't ChiTown or Borinquen. Secondly; don't need another failed attempt at gaining a stronger footing inside the prison system out here, my people already have that. :smh:
What "NU-YER-RICANz", need to do is stay the fuck outta jail, go to College and finish it. Do you know how it feels to be the "ONLY" Borinqueno, in A college filled with nothing but Blacks,Whites, Asians, Dominicans & Mexicans with NONE of my brothers there insight, anywhere. And I'm talking BCC(Bronx Cuny) :facepalm: :smh:


The only Boriz, out here you see actually making power moves, is (ARE) the females! :facepalm: :smh:


THAT SHIT IS EMBARRASSING! :rip2:

boss
boss
Posts: 2047
Joined: May 16th, 2014, 9:04 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby Jay Rock » September 9th, 2014, 8:23 am

In Chicago a good grip of the gangs up North were started by Puerto Ricans

Latin Kings-started by Puerto Ricans, but majority mexican in Chicago now
Imperial Gangsters-Started by Puerto Ricans...would say its still mostly PR, but has a lot of other latinos and blacks and white members. About 5,000 strong not as active as they use to be though.
Insane Spanish Cobras-Started by Puerto Ricans, still have a good size number of members this gang is still mostly pr, was really active 5-7 years ago....they still got a decent amount of hoods
Maniac Latin Disciples-started by Puerto Ricans, most active PR gang besides Kings, 2nd biggest hispanic gang in Chicago, mostly Puerto Rican 2nd would be blacks then Mexicans
Latin Eagles-Puerto Rican gang still active has a few hoods beefing with cobras and mlds and igs, probably half puerto rican and half mexican
Jivers-Puerto Rican gang, but almost extinct have one or 2 hoods left.
Familia Stones-Started as Puerto Rican Stones, changed their names this gang has every race in it now

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1379
Joined: August 22nd, 2014, 3:13 am
Location: FLORENCE DISTRICT
Region: West
Affiliation: FLORENCIA

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby SS_FLORENCIA_13 » September 9th, 2014, 2:44 pm

puerto ricans run latin kings. and fuck ms13 they bitches :ohhh: :ohhh:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 10708
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 11:45 am
Location: DA VELT [[EXIT 21]]
Region: North East

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby LiveFrumDaVelt » September 9th, 2014, 2:46 pm

Amor De Trey :lol: .

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Amor De Rey .....get it right

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby Zoediak1804 » September 9th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based

boss
boss
Posts: 2396
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Almighty

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 7:34 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based

Here in chi and probly most places thats how shit started being ethnic based.... but times been changin

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 7845
Joined: January 14th, 2014, 4:19 pm
Location: 5SixAce In Da Gunshine State
Region: South
Affiliation: W/S 316 Palmetto Park Playaz Top 6 (561-ZMG)

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby Zoediak1804 » September 9th, 2014, 7:45 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based

Here in chi and probly most places thats how shit started being ethnic based.... but times been changin


on Squad bruh, ive been seenin alot of non Haitian Zoes recently :discust: LK's been recruitin mad hard so i dont think they finna stay Rican for long. niggas aint chekkin their memberships that much anymore

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2322
Joined: August 13th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby swaporamasfinst » September 9th, 2014, 7:49 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:Latin Kings in Florida are majority Puerto Rican and Netas are still active out here, surprise how Netas are goin strong in FL but not NY. majority of FL gangs are ethnic based

Here in chi and probly most places thats how shit started being ethnic based.... but times been changin

alot of puerto ricans moving out of the chi into burbs and other states some yak i worked with was moving to florida of all places since we on the subject what jay rock was saying them mlds is as diverse as any other mob ive ran into more black and mexican d's than anything and a good amount came from up north :2cents:

fresh meat
Posts: 8
Joined: September 12th, 2014, 10:24 am
Location: p-town
Region: North East
Affiliation: 1738 squadboy

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby letdabandzgo » September 12th, 2014, 10:41 am

out in nj/ny there still be kings.they in bronx,brooklyn,jc.most joined bloods.there was some rican niggas called netas but i thin they fell of or some shit

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1693
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby FleeLoc » November 19th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs

captain
captain
Posts: 477
Joined: August 5th, 2014, 2:12 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby dimebag » November 19th, 2014, 10:53 pm

FleeLoc wrote:Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs


loc stay on pr nuts :lol: none of those gangs are active fam cmon

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 806
Joined: October 18th, 2012, 7:33 pm
Location: East Side of the Map
Region: North East
Affiliation: Almighty Latin King Queen Nation

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby 100%Latino » November 21st, 2014, 9:48 pm

oppkay wrote:netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

latin kings is majority mexican in their motherland of chicago

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:


on the East Coast its mosley P.R. Kings and Queens and we started this shit with Mexicans... but yeah i still see Netas they all old heads and doing they own thing

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1934
Joined: April 11th, 2014, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby clout god sosa » November 21st, 2014, 11:53 pm

100%Latino wrote:
oppkay wrote:netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

latin kings is majority mexican in their motherland of chicago

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:


on the East Coast its mosley P.R. Kings and Queens and we started this shit with Mexicans... but yeah i still see Netas they all old heads and doing they own thing

i think all latin gangs were started by mexicans or had mexicans to do with it the only ones that wasnt was the dominican gangs

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 806
Joined: October 18th, 2012, 7:33 pm
Location: East Side of the Map
Region: North East
Affiliation: Almighty Latin King Queen Nation

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby 100%Latino » November 22nd, 2014, 9:02 am

oppkay wrote:
100%Latino wrote:
oppkay wrote:netas is nearly extinct and they dont hold any weight in prisons in the states

latin kings is majority mexican in their motherland of chicago

haitians got zoes

dominicans got 3nis

mexicans got sur/norte

salvadorans got ms13

all these gangs are ethnicity based gangs revolving around their ethnic group :2cents:


on the East Coast its mosley P.R. Kings and Queens and we started this shit with Mexicans... but yeah i still see Netas they all old heads and doing they own thing

i think all latin gangs were started by mexicans or had mexicans to do with it the only ones that wasnt was the dominican gangs


Nah i wouldn't say all that now even tho thats the case with most Hispanic Gangs but that didnt happen with Netas and there is a few more to name like Ms13 but in cail Mexican mafia got a say in that so i guess they really dont count

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1693
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby FleeLoc » November 22nd, 2014, 9:58 am

dimebag wrote:
FleeLoc wrote:Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs


loc stay on pr nuts :lol: none of those gangs are active fam cmon

Im boricua how am i on they nuts stupid fuck

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 806
Joined: October 18th, 2012, 7:33 pm
Location: East Side of the Map
Region: North East
Affiliation: Almighty Latin King Queen Nation

Re: do puerto ricans have their own gangs anymore?

Postby 100%Latino » November 22nd, 2014, 10:19 am

FleeLoc wrote:
dimebag wrote:
FleeLoc wrote:Ñetas G27s Machetros pr gangs


loc stay on pr nuts :lol: none of those gangs are active fam cmon

Im boricua how am i on they nuts stupid fuck




:whaat:

Return to North East

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: franciscoow4 and 92 guests