Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade



CLICK HERE TO SEE EXCLUSIVE HOOD HOES HACKED & EXPOSED!!!

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 11th, 2017, 4:27 pm

thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:





og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12121
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 11th, 2017, 5:36 pm

:word: :hmm: :word: :word: :ill:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 11th, 2017, 11:05 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Niggga ain't no way there more locs then bloods in the s nigga u reaching name them hoods fyi North Bronx got hellA bloods majority of the Pj in the bx is painted red I would admit locs got their numbers up half of them was x bloods that got kick out of the whip especially in the x :lol:


:cheer: :321:

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 11th, 2017, 11:35 pm

1 Savage wrote::nplease: shut up man. Only nigga u can politic with is sweets.

Hey homie you the one been calln me sweets? :wtf:

underboss
Posts: 1900
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 12th, 2017, 12:36 am

GruffGruff wrote:
1 Savage wrote::nplease: shut up man. Only nigga u can politic with is sweets.

Hey homie you the one been calln me sweets? :wtf:


LMAO nigga called u supersweet

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 1:09 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
1 Savage wrote::nplease: shut up man. Only nigga u can politic with is sweets.

Hey homie you the one been calln me sweets? :wtf:


LMAO nigga called u supersweet


:321: he know what's coming imma show him how supersweet I am :shoot:

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 1:22 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
1 Savage wrote::nplease: shut up man. Only nigga u can politic with is sweets.

Hey homie you the one been calln me sweets? :wtf:


LMAO nigga called u supersweet


What the fuck you laughn bout?

underboss
Posts: 1900
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 12th, 2017, 2:50 am

Oh shit homies pulling text bys :shoot:

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 2:59 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:Oh shit homies pulling text bys :shoot:


:cheer: Give me a G give me an R give me an A give me a V give me an E!!! What does that spell ? GRAVE

underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1289
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:24 pm
Location: Brooklyn,NY
Region: North East
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby thug angel » January 12th, 2017, 6:59 am

GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:

underboss
Posts: 1166
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 4:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Hats the fuck up

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby PedikoBrim59 » January 12th, 2017, 7:06 am

GruffGruff wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:Oh shit homies pulling text bys :shoot:


:cheer: Give me a G give me an R give me an A give me a V give me an E!!! What does that spell ? GRAVE

U gotta bome wit more than that dats not really swaggin

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 11:04 am

thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:


Is that all :bored: you can't be serious go play with mommy

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 11:14 am

GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:


Is that all :bored: you can't be serious go play with mommy

Thug Angel taste mommy's sugarbutt
:hitit:

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 12th, 2017, 11:41 am

PedikoBrim59 wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:Oh shit homies pulling text bys :shoot:


:cheer: Give me a G give me an R give me an A give me a V give me an E!!! What does that spell ? GRAVE

U gotta bome wit more than that dats not really swaggin

:fight: Nobody asked yah dumb ass shit...bome?? Can somebody sign this nigga up for special ed classes :facepalm:

underboss
Posts: 1166
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 4:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Hats the fuck up

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby PedikoBrim59 » January 12th, 2017, 10:29 pm

Whose weird Australian child is gruff gruff like u just proved u not from no hood lml swagged out

og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12121
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 13th, 2017, 12:20 am

Niggas is a troll

underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1289
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 1:24 pm
Location: Brooklyn,NY
Region: North East
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby thug angel » January 13th, 2017, 12:26 am

GruffGruff wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:


Is that all :bored: you can't be serious go play with mommy

Thug Angel taste mommy's sugarbutt
:hitit:
I can tell u love this hood up shut don't u u been getting ur daughter needs a new hustles back page is done just like Ur gay ass

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 13th, 2017, 12:52 am

thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:


Is that all :bored: you can't be serious go play with mommy

Thug Angel taste mommy's sugarbutt
:hitit:
I can tell u love this hood up shut don't u u been getting ur daughter needs a new hustles back page is done just like Ur gay ass

I ain't got no daughter I only make boys nigga you know you been peekn

banned
User avatar
Posts: 30
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 11:41 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby GruffGruff » January 13th, 2017, 12:54 am

GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
GruffGruff wrote:
thug angel wrote:
Bloodshed wrote:
IntellgentGz wrote:Are we ready to address the elephant in the room ? :shrug:


You must Be a Crip?

Or just a dick rider that wants to live in fantasies[/quote

You gone be a fantasy you the one getn all emotional

HOW MY LOLLIPOP TASTE U SWEET MOUTH BITCH THE FUCK ON!!!! :shoot:

Awww him mad??? Your mouth is full of Skittles right now :lmao: You would need a lollipop to start with not yah tape on nigga :shoot:

Fuck outta here before I break. Ur fuckin keyboard nigga :shoot: :321: gruff gruff :lmao:


Is that all :bored: you can't be serious go play with mommy

Thug Angel taste mommy's sugarbutt
:hitit:
I can tell u love this hood up shut don't u u been getting ur daughter needs a new hustles back page is done just like Ur gay ass

I ain't got no daughter I only make boys nigga you know you been peekn

You roll up in my hood you gone be sorry :fight:

associate
User avatar
Posts: 145
Joined: March 2nd, 2015, 2:38 am
Location: Georgia
Region: North East
Affiliation: Panthersville Mob

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby O®iginalMan » January 13th, 2017, 2:57 am

1 Savage wrote:I don't kno about all that bro. U reaching.

More organized, yea. Take bangin more serious, yea. But more numbers? U ain't from ny.




:2cents:

prospect
Online
Posts: 50
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » January 14th, 2017, 10:28 am

ALL JOKES ASIDE WHEN IT COMES TO NY, CRIPS GO HARDER THAN BLOODS. BLOODS BE RECRUITING ANYBODY TO GET DOWN AND HALF THE BLOODS IN NY ARE NOT EVEN REAL BANGERS, THEY JUST DICKRIDERS AND TREND FOLLOWERS. THE CRIPS REALLY ARE MORE ORGANIZED AND REALLY GET DOWN COMPARED TO NY BLOODS, AND NY CRIPS HAS MORE CALI CONNECTS THAN NY BLOODS ALSO. WHAT HOMIE THAT STARTED THIS THREAD SAID WAS 100% TRUE AND I'M A TELL YOU WHY... BLOODS GOT MORE TOTAL NUMBERS THAN CRIPS IN NY BUT CRIPS GOT MORE REAL GANGBANGERS AND STREET NIGGAS THAN BLOODS DO.

godfather
User avatar
Posts: 42267
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bx(boston road) / Q.u (109th ave) / bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: avoiding nonsense

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby Q. » January 14th, 2017, 5:29 pm

^ the last dude....your preaching to the choir i been singing the same tune on here for a hot minute@bloods in ny is mainly 1 big fanclub with mainly herbs/..but to say crips outnumbering them is off base (i get the point niggahs tryna make though)

prospect
Online
Posts: 50
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » January 14th, 2017, 11:33 pm

Q. wrote:^ the last dude....your preaching to the choir i been singing the same tune on here for a hot minute@bloods in ny is mainly 1 big fanclub with mainly herbs/..but to say crips outnumbering them is off base (i get the point niggahs tryna make though)

ON EVERYTHING I LOVE! I KNOW CRIPS FROM NY AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM NIGGAS WAS REAL. MY HONEST OPINION IS IF YOU NOT FROM CALI YOU'RE NOT A REAL CRIP OR BLOOD, AND THE REASON WHY I FEEL THAT WAY IS BECAUSE THESE GANGS ARE SOLELY BASED AROUND BLOCKS/HOODS AND I HONESTLY THINK THESE NIGGAS ARE CLOWNS FOR BEING FROM NY AND REPPIN CALI BLOCKS/HOODS AND ME AND MY NIGGAS GET IN A LOT OF DEBATES AND ARGUMENTS ABOUT THIS, I EVEN FOUGHT ONE OF THEM. BUT AS FAR AS BEING "REAL NIGGAS" CRIPS GOT IT BY A LONG SHOT! I MET A EVEN MORE BLOODS FROM NY AND HALF THEM NIGGAS ARE NOT WITH THE SHITS. YOU PUT A NY BLOOD IN THE ROOM WITH A NY CRIP, I'M PUTTING MONEY ON THE CRIP, AND I DONT EVEN LIKE BLUE :lmao:

underboss
Posts: 1166
Joined: August 6th, 2009, 4:58 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Hats the fuck up

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby PedikoBrim59 » Yesterday, 1:18 am

Says the neutral dayroom ass niggas ya not swaggy whoopty

prospect
Online
Posts: 50
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: Why niccas afraid too admit Locs lowkey been outnumbering Bloods in NYC streets for almost a decade

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » Yesterday, 8:06 am

PedikoBrim59 wrote:Says the neutral dayroom ass niggas ya not swaggy whoopty

IF THE SHOE FIT THEN WEAR IT! :lmao:

YOU PROBABLY ONE OF THEM FAKE ASS, TREND FOLLOWING, DICKRIDING BLOODS I WAS TALKING ABOUT. THIS NIGGA 59 BRIM BUT HE CLAIMING HAT BOY!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

PreviousNext
  • Similar topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to North East