black p stone vs gaylords back in the day

young gangsta
fresh meat

black p stone vs gaylords back in the day

Post by young gangsta » January 9th, 2014, 2:05 am

So I was on here flippin thru topics high as fuck n came across threads bout gaylords :lmao: talkin about how they a ruthless chicago street gang of whiteboys so I googled em and visited they officak website n clicked storys n they had a old veteran o.g gay lord n he told a story about I think sherman park gaylords n daid they use to go pound for pound with the stones n said one time da stones popped up on da gaylords n went on sayin the gaylords had a few straps n ricks n cocktails n how they tossed em over the trees n how da fire was flyin out the trees burning the stones n that all he could hear was the stones yellin n runnin n how da gaylords chased em off n when dey was chasin one of the stines started shootin a few shots at them n dey fired back n all da stones scattered away basicky sayin dey whooped em dat round lol... is dis whiteboy lyin? Was it really funk like dat with those gangs in da chi n da 50s 60s era plus I thought all dem white gangs mainly hated hispanics

BkBarclays
og
og

Re: black p stone vs gaylords back in the day

Post by BkBarclays » January 9th, 2014, 2:13 am

How ya gang name is gaylord tho :shrug: "what u bang homie?...im a gaylord" lol.. A name like that they betta b on some shit.

young gangsta
fresh meat

Post by young gangsta » January 9th, 2014, 2:22 am

Haha ikr that name is too funny lmao gay lord smh and crab legs aka cool blue your a straight troll son I aint no nigga named smoken indica but I bet on behalf of the hood up community niggas and bitches on here are sick and tired of your smoken indica feish u spam on this site for decades n use it on everybody for attention lol its gettin old about as old as jesus himself kid :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 9th, 2014, 2:30 am

Back in them days Gay didn't men fucking with dudes, Gaylords meant Great American Youth Leading Our rebellion detroying spics, they changed the s part to strength as they got more latins in their mob

Attila
soldier
soldier

Post by Attila » January 9th, 2014, 5:23 am

young gangsta wrote:So I was on here flippin thru topics high as fuck n came across threads bout gaylords :lmao: talkin about how they a ruthless chicago street gang of whiteboys so I googled em and visited they officak website n clicked storys n they had a old veteran o.g gay lord n he told a story about I think sherman park gaylords n daid they use to go pound for pound with the stones n said one time da stones popped up on da gaylords n went on sayin the gaylords had a few straps n ricks n cocktails n how they tossed em over the trees n how da fire was flyin out the trees burning the stones n that all he could hear was the stones yellin n runnin n how da gaylords chased em off n when dey was chasin one of the stines started shootin a few shots at them n dey fired back n all da stones scattered away basicky sayin dey whooped em dat round lol... is dis whiteboy lyin? Was it really funk like dat with those gangs in da chi n da 50s 60s era plus I thought all dem white gangs mainly hated hispanics
HOW OLD ARE U MAN???DON'T TELL ME OR DON'T EVEN ANSWER IT........CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOUR AGE........WELL IN CASE YOUR SURFIN WESTCOAST NEUTRON HAPPY WET ASS MAY NOT KNOW.........BACK 30 OR 20 PLUS YEARS AGO.......THEE ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS WERE ACTUALLY ONE OF THA MOST VICIOUS AND MOST FIERCE GANG OF THEM ALL.........AND THIS GANG AINT JUST YOUR TYPICAL EVERYDAY AVARAGE GANG..........NO NEUTRON........THIS GANG HAPPEN TO BE A WHITE ORIENTED GANG.......AND AS I REMEMBER BACK IN THA DAYS........SINCE AFTER ALL WE WERE ALLIES AND NEVER DONE NO SHIT TO US.........THESE GAYLORDS WERE ACTUALLY BREAKIN BONES,SMASHIN HEADS,TWISTING NECKS AND EVEN STACKIN BODIES IN BAGS OR DROPPIN BODIES..........AND IN MY TEENS DURING THA 80'S.......I SAW THAT HAPPEN.......I WATCH WITH PLEASURE SEEN GAYLORDS SMASHIN RICANS AND I HATE TO SAY BUT THA MAJORITY OF THESE RICAN CATS WERE PLAIN INNOCENT.......ALOT OF THEM WERE NEUTRONS JUST LIKE U........BUT AS EVERYONE HERE IN THA CHI KNOWS......THA GAYLORDS HAD A POLICY........TO THEM ANY PUERTO RICAN CAT WAS JUST A FOLKS MEMBER.....INCLUDING THA NEUTRONS AND THA INNOCENT......MUCH LIKE TODAY HERE IN THA SOUTHSIDE........ANY BLACK DUDE THAT WALKS IN LIL VILLAGE IS AUTOMATICLY A GD OR BD......EVEN IF YOUR A VICELORD OR A STONE......THEY STILL CONSIDERED YOUR BLACK ASS A GD NO MATTER WHAT U ARE OR SAY........SEE WHAT I'M SAYIN.......THESE GAYLORDS THAT U THINK THEIR FUNNY CAUSE OF THAT NAME.............BACK IN THA DAY U WILL BE SHITTIN ON YOUR PANTS AND U WILL HAVE YOUR OWN HEART IN YOUW OWN MOUTH AND NOT BE ABLE TO SWALLOW IT........CAUSE YOUR OWN BLACK WET WESTCOAST SURFIN ASS WILL BE TERRORFIED AND BE WISHIN U DID NOT EXIST......IF U CAME ACROSS THEM..........THESE GAYLORDS THAT U MIGHT THINK THEIR FUNNY PUT ALOT OF WORK OF EVIL............THEY TERRORIZED THEE INSANE HOE/A'Z........THEY TERRORIZED THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUIN LATINA DICKSUCKERS.........THEY EVEN TERRORIZED THA WORST AND MOST VIOLENT FOLKS GANG OF THEM ALL........THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ.........THEY TERRORIZED SMALL LATIN FOLKZ GANGS LIKE THA LATIN LOVERS AND LATIN EAGLES.........BUT THEIR DEMISED AND FALL CAME IN THA FORM OF A COLORFUL CARTOON CHARISMATIC CHARACTER KNOWN AS PINK PANTHER.....BUT EVERYONE IN THA CHI KNOWS THEM AS THEE ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS.......ONCE THESE GAYLORDS TRY TO INVADE THEIR PINK ZONE............IT WAS THA BEGGININ OF THE END FOR THA GAYLORD NATION........AND THA RISE OF A NEW EMPIRE THAT RUNS THA WHOLE FULLERTON AVE IN THA NORTHSIDE OF THA CHI TO THIS DAY........IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT THESE GAYLORDS THAT U FIND THEM SO FUNNY WERE NUTTHIN TO BE PLAY WITH.........BUT DURING THEIR REIGN OF TERROR THAT STARTED AND GAVE THA WORST NIGHTMARES TO FOLKZ SETS LIKE O/A'Z,MLD'Z,LL'Z,LE'Z AND EVEN ISC'Z.......GENTRIFICATION TOOK IT'S TOLL........BUT SO DID THEM IG'Z......AND THAT'S WHAT LED THEM TO THEIR FINAL DEMISE........NOW AFTER 20 PLUS YEARS LATER........THEY NO LONGER EXIST.......BUT THEY STILL EXIST IN HISTORY......AND THEY STILL EXIST AS ONE OF THA WORST WHITE GANGZ THAT EVER SET FOOT IN THA CHI.........DUDE U BE EITHER RUNNIN FROM THEM OR HIDDIN.........THEY WERE NOT ABOUT MONEY.......THEY WERE NOT ABOUT SPREADIN THEIR GOSPEL.......THEY WERE NOT ABOUT BRANCHIN OUT NOR EXPANDING.....THEY WERE ACTUALLY MORE ABOUT HUNTIN DOWN FOLKZ LIKE IF IT WAS SUM TYPE OF WITCH HUNT AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD AT WHAT THEY WERE DOING........THAT'S WHY ALOT OF THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ FROM THA LATE 80'Z WERE TERRORFIED ABOUT THESE WHITE BOYS......SO U SEE MY MAN..........U MAY SIT HERE AND LAUGH ABOUT THEM NOW.......BUT U WOULDN'T BE LAUGHIN IF U WAS ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN THEIR ACTUAL WARS THAT TOOK PLACE IN THA LATE 80'S........AND IT WILL BE SO FUNNY TO SEE HOW THESE GAYLORDS WILL CATCH YOUR WET WESTCOAST NEUTRON ASS AND HANG U UP IN SUM TREE.........OH DID I MENTION THEY ARE RACIST.........YES THEY WERE.......THEY WERE PART OF THE KKK..........SONS OF THA KKK.......THEY PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY KKK MEMBERS.......THAT'S WHY THEY WERE SO PROUD OF USING THE KLANS EMBLEM AS THEIR OFFICIAL SEAL..........SO DUDE BE GLAD AND BE HAPPY THAT U NEVER EVER LIVE IN THA REIGN OF TERROR THAT THESE GAYLORDS DESIGNED IT AND BE GLAD THAT U NEVER TOOK PART OF THEIR INFAMOUS ASS WHOOPIN AND BE GLAD NOW THAT THEY NO LONGER EXIST............AND GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K........U ALREADY KNOW........YOUR KING HAS RETURN!!!!

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 9th, 2014, 10:31 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Back in them days Gay didn't men fucking with dudes, Gaylords meant Great American Youth Leading Our rebellion detroying spics, they changed the s part to strength as they got more latins in their mob
From what i remember it was only changed in jail bc they was Fin so it had to change but on the street. Might still be the same depending on who talking. Since it was mixed i could see how it would be changed tho.

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 9th, 2014, 10:42 am

Attila wrote:
young gangsta wrote:So I was on here flippin thru topics high as fuck n came across threads bout gaylords :lmao: talkin about how they a ruthless chicago street gang of whiteboys so I googled em and visited they officak website n clicked storys n they had a old veteran o.g gay lord n he told a story about I think sherman park gaylords n daid they use to go pound for pound with the stones n said one time da stones popped up on da gaylords n went on sayin the gaylords had a few straps n ricks n cocktails n how they tossed em over the trees n how da fire was flyin out the trees burning the stones n that all he could hear was the stones yellin n runnin n how da gaylords chased em off n when dey was chasin one of the stines started shootin a few shots at them n dey fired back n all da stones scattered away basicky sayin dey whooped em dat round lol... is dis whiteboy lyin? Was it really funk like dat with those gangs in da chi n da 50s 60s era plus I thought all dem white gangs mainly hated hispanics
HOW OLD ARE U MAN???DON'T TELL ME OR DON'T EVEN ANSWER IT........CAUSE I ALREADY KNOW YOUR AGE........WELL IN CASE YOUR SURFIN WESTCOAST NEUTRON HAPPY WET ASS MAY NOT KNOW.........BACK 30 OR 20 PLUS YEARS AGO.......THEE ALMIGHTY GAYLORDS WERE ACTUALLY ONE OF THA MOST VICIOUS AND MOST FIERCE GANG OF THEM ALL.........AND THIS GANG AINT JUST YOUR TYPICAL EVERYDAY AVARAGE GANG..........NO NEUTRON........THIS GANG HAPPEN TO BE A WHITE ORIENTED GANG.......AND AS I REMEMBER BACK IN THA DAYS........SINCE AFTER ALL WE WERE ALLIES AND NEVER DONE NO SHIT TO US.........THESE GAYLORDS WERE ACTUALLY BREAKIN BONES,SMASHIN HEADS,TWISTING NECKS AND EVEN STACKIN BODIES IN BAGS OR DROPPIN BODIES..........AND IN MY TEENS DURING THA 80'S.......I SAW THAT HAPPEN.......I WATCH WITH PLEASURE SEEN GAYLORDS SMASHIN RICANS AND I HATE TO SAY BUT THA MAJORITY OF THESE RICAN CATS WERE PLAIN INNOCENT.......ALOT OF THEM WERE NEUTRONS JUST LIKE U........BUT AS EVERYONE HERE IN THA CHI KNOWS......THA GAYLORDS HAD A POLICY........TO THEM ANY PUERTO RICAN CAT WAS JUST A FOLKS MEMBER.....INCLUDING THA NEUTRONS AND THA INNOCENT......MUCH LIKE TODAY HERE IN THA SOUTHSIDE........ANY BLACK DUDE THAT WALKS IN LIL VILLAGE IS AUTOMATICLY A GD OR BD......EVEN IF YOUR A VICELORD OR A STONE......THEY STILL CONSIDERED YOUR BLACK ASS A GD NO MATTER WHAT U ARE OR SAY........SEE WHAT I'M SAYIN.......THESE GAYLORDS THAT U THINK THEIR FUNNY CAUSE OF THAT NAME.............BACK IN THA DAY U WILL BE SHITTIN ON YOUR PANTS AND U WILL HAVE YOUR OWN HEART IN YOUW OWN MOUTH AND NOT BE ABLE TO SWALLOW IT........CAUSE YOUR OWN BLACK WET WESTCOAST SURFIN ASS WILL BE TERRORFIED AND BE WISHIN U DID NOT EXIST......IF U CAME ACROSS THEM..........THESE GAYLORDS THAT U MIGHT THINK THEIR FUNNY PUT ALOT OF WORK OF EVIL............THEY TERRORIZED THEE INSANE HOE/A'Z........THEY TERRORIZED THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUIN LATINA DICKSUCKERS.........THEY EVEN TERRORIZED THA WORST AND MOST VIOLENT FOLKS GANG OF THEM ALL........THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ.........THEY TERRORIZED SMALL LATIN FOLKZ GANGS LIKE THA LATIN LOVERS AND LATIN EAGLES.........BUT THEIR DEMISED AND FALL CAME IN THA FORM OF A COLORFUL CARTOON CHARISMATIC CHARACTER KNOWN AS PINK PANTHER.....BUT EVERYONE IN THA CHI KNOWS THEM AS THEE ALMIGHTY IMPERIAL GANGSTERS.......ONCE THESE GAYLORDS TRY TO INVADE THEIR PINK ZONE............IT WAS THA BEGGININ OF THE END FOR THA GAYLORD NATION........AND THA RISE OF A NEW EMPIRE THAT RUNS THA WHOLE FULLERTON AVE IN THA NORTHSIDE OF THA CHI TO THIS DAY........IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT THESE GAYLORDS THAT U FIND THEM SO FUNNY WERE NUTTHIN TO BE PLAY WITH.........BUT DURING THEIR REIGN OF TERROR THAT STARTED AND GAVE THA WORST NIGHTMARES TO FOLKZ SETS LIKE O/A'Z,MLD'Z,LL'Z,LE'Z AND EVEN ISC'Z.......GENTRIFICATION TOOK IT'S TOLL........BUT SO DID THEM IG'Z......AND THAT'S WHAT LED THEM TO THEIR FINAL DEMISE........NOW AFTER 20 PLUS YEARS LATER........THEY NO LONGER EXIST.......BUT THEY STILL EXIST IN HISTORY......AND THEY STILL EXIST AS ONE OF THA WORST WHITE GANGZ THAT EVER SET FOOT IN THA CHI.........DUDE U BE EITHER RUNNIN FROM THEM OR HIDDIN.........THEY WERE NOT ABOUT MONEY.......THEY WERE NOT ABOUT SPREADIN THEIR GOSPEL.......THEY WERE NOT ABOUT BRANCHIN OUT NOR EXPANDING.....THEY WERE ACTUALLY MORE ABOUT HUNTIN DOWN FOLKZ LIKE IF IT WAS SUM TYPE OF WITCH HUNT AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD AT WHAT THEY WERE DOING........THAT'S WHY ALOT OF THEM GAY ASS MANNEQUINZ FROM THA LATE 80'Z WERE TERRORFIED ABOUT THESE WHITE BOYS......SO U SEE MY MAN..........U MAY SIT HERE AND LAUGH ABOUT THEM NOW.......BUT U WOULDN'T BE LAUGHIN IF U WAS ACTUALLY INVOLVED IN THEIR ACTUAL WARS THAT TOOK PLACE IN THA LATE 80'S........AND IT WILL BE SO FUNNY TO SEE HOW THESE GAYLORDS WILL CATCH YOUR WET WESTCOAST NEUTRON ASS AND HANG U UP IN SUM TREE.........OH DID I MENTION THEY ARE RACIST.........YES THEY WERE.......THEY WERE PART OF THE KKK..........SONS OF THA KKK.......THEY PARENTS WERE ACTUALLY KKK MEMBERS.......THAT'S WHY THEY WERE SO PROUD OF USING THE KLANS EMBLEM AS THEIR OFFICIAL SEAL..........SO DUDE BE GLAD AND BE HAPPY THAT U NEVER EVER LIVE IN THA REIGN OF TERROR THAT THESE GAYLORDS DESIGNED IT AND BE GLAD THAT U NEVER TOOK PART OF THEIR INFAMOUS ASS WHOOPIN AND BE GLAD NOW THAT THEY NO LONGER EXIST............AND GUESS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC-K........U ALREADY KNOW........YOUR KING HAS RETURN!!!!
"SINCE AFTER ALL WE WERE ALLIES AND NEVER DONE NO SHIT TO US"

LKN brought the GLN to the table but there were GLs who HATED the Bros and didnt want to be 5 bc of them. Streets always diff then prison. There was plenty problems between LK and GL. Still is today in the towns that have both. GL is really small but they still around. If you been around you will see that.

And how many times you gonna come back with a different name? I seen 3 since i been on here, and I seen you talk down to other Latino cultures and if you was really a King you would know that dont ride. What block you from since you say you a Bro?

six6thdisciple
boss
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » January 9th, 2014, 10:54 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:How ya gang name is gaylord tho :shrug: "what u bang homie?...im a gaylord" lol.. A name like that they betta b on some shit.
they gonna say they bang the 5 and niggas gonna start :cheer: ...

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 9th, 2014, 11:00 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:
Attila wrote:

LKN brought the GLN to the table but there were GLs who HATED the Bros and didnt want to be 5 bc of them. Streets always diff then prison. There was plenty problems between LK and GL. Still is today in the towns that have both. GL is really small but they still around. If you been around you will see that.

And how many times you gonna come back with a different name? I seen 3 since i been on here, and I seen you talk down to other Latino cultures and if you was really a King you would know that dont ride. What block you from since you say you a Bro?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: da Kings whooped ther assez datz ydey dont like LKz even tho they bang 5 da Kingz was probbly whoopn ther assez evryday in jail til they bang da fin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 9th, 2014, 11:00 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:
Attila wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: da Kings whooped ther assez datz ydey dont like LKz even tho they bang 5 da Kingz was probbly whoopn ther assez evryday in jail til they bang da fin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 9th, 2014, 11:01 am

BarryBK65 wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:
Attila wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: da Kings whooped ther assez datz y dey dont like LKz even tho they bang 5 da Kingz was probbly whoopn ther assez evryday in jail til they bang da fin :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

AllidoisFIN
captain
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 9th, 2014, 5:58 pm

^^^ Nope

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 10th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Back in them days Gay didn't men fucking with dudes, Gaylords meant Great American Youth Leading Our rebellion detroying spics, they changed the s part to strength as they got more latins in their mob
Yeah they had a decent # of latinos and even a few Asians and even blacks in their nation.

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 13th, 2014, 2:10 am

GaylordCrip.jpg
GaylordCrip.jpg (5.51 KiB) Viewed 1718 times
hey i think Greaser was right the GLs are Really out here i herd dey r clicced up wit Crips now ther new set is called Almighty Gay Locs
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » January 13th, 2014, 2:27 am

It could be true...but prolly exaggerated tho.

#AlmightyBlackPStoneNation #AIW #5^

young gangsta
fresh meat

Post by young gangsta » January 13th, 2014, 2:38 am

Yea that fag ass white boy was prolly smoken to much opium over exargerating the story prolly just threw a rock and didn't even hit one

young gangsta
fresh meat

Post by young gangsta » January 13th, 2014, 2:39 am

Attila wrote:
Fuck u and your fake burger king nation.

Cool_blue
fresh meat

Post by Cool_blue » January 13th, 2014, 4:17 am

Crab Legs wrote:Smoken_Indica
:lmao:

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 13th, 2014, 11:05 am

young gangsta wrote:Yea that fag ass white boy was prolly smoken to much opium over exargerating the story prolly just threw a rock and didn't even hit one
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Attila
soldier
soldier

Post by Attila » January 13th, 2014, 2:32 pm

young gangsta wrote:Fuck u and your fake burger king nation.
FUCK U AND YOUR NON EXISTANCE NON WALKIN CRIPPLE 6 LEGGED CRAPPY CRABBY GAY ASS GANG OF YOURS.........AHAHAHAHAA.....AT LEAST BITCH..........WE EXIST..........YA'LL DON'T AHAHAHAHAHAA

Knxwledge 860
underboss
underboss

Post by Knxwledge 860 » January 13th, 2014, 2:40 pm

BR00KLYN23 wrote:How ya gang name is gaylord tho :shrug: "what u bang homie?...im a gaylord" lol.. A name like that they betta b on some shit.
:lmao: fo real

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 13th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Smart Nigga wrote:
:lmao: fo real
wel they did blast dis 1dudes arm off dude was frum a gang called Insane Dragons :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FBEisFIRE
underboss
underboss

Post by FBEisFIRE » January 13th, 2014, 3:22 pm

I don't doubt that the Gaylord's had a heavy presence 25 or 30 years ago.... however, the poster Greaser intrigues me how he's mentioned that GL's are still around within Chi's city limits, yet no evidence whatsoever has been presented in any form. It's easy to retort with, outdated pic that fail to prove they were taken actually in the city, but why advertise something if you aren't willing to back it up? On top of that, out of all of the posters on here from Chicago, almost all of them have never seen an actual Gaylord or heard of them making any type of noise (within city limits) in the last decade. Not hating. Just curious.

BarryBK65
boss
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 13th, 2014, 9:35 pm

[quote="FBEisFIRE"]I don't doubt that the Gaylord's had a heavy presence 25 or 30 years ago.... however, the poster Greaser intrigues me how he's mentioned that GL's are still around within Chi's city limits, yet no evidence whatsoever has been presented in any form. It's easy to retort with, outdated pic that fail to prove they were taken actually in the city, but why advertise something if you aren't willing to back it up? On top of that, out of all of the posters on here from Chicago, almost all of them have never seen an actual Gaylord or heard of them making any type of noise (within city limits) in the last decade. Not hating. Just curious.[/quote
Gaylords Are extinct Greaser jus talkn shit now it mite b sum OGz left dat was once part of it but dey Aint reppn GL nomor dey 2Old 4 dat shit :lol: :lol: :lol: sum ppl jus dont want 2 let shit go

Greasers712
boss
boss

Post by Greasers712 » February 2nd, 2014, 5:52 pm

FBEisFIRE wrote:I don't doubt that the Gaylord's had a heavy presence 25 or 30 years ago.... however, the poster Greaser intrigues me how he's mentioned that GL's are still around within Chi's city limits, yet no evidence whatsoever has been presented in any form. It's easy to retort with, outdated pic that fail to prove they were taken actually in the city, but why advertise something if you aren't willing to back it up? On top of that, out of all of the posters on here from Chicago, almost all of them have never seen an actual Gaylord or heard of them making any type of noise (within city limits) in the last decade. Not hating. Just curious.

We still our here in the city just with alot fewer hoods than when we were basically controlling large parts of the NWS as well as having sets on the SS and WS.

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zc4ufV1Qgjw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

We were one of Chicago's main mobs along side LKs, VLs, GDz, BPS ect. well throughout the 80s and didnt really begin to fade until the mid-late 90s. We held our motherland throughout the 00s and still hold a prescence till this day is various parts of Chicago as well as surrounding suburbs.