THE HISTORY OF CHICAGO BLOODS AND CRIPS - 100% VALID FACTS

Its a wrap
boss
boss

Re: THE HISTORY OF CHICAGO BLOODS AND CRIPS - 100% VALID FAC

Post by Its a wrap » February 9th, 2014, 3:09 pm

Million$Mojado wrote:
Its a wrap wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:Why isn't this foo in college?
What have you been to college, I doubt most niggaz on here is old enough to, or smart enough. :facepalm:
In high school, I'd write a half ass paper to GRADUATE, this dude wrote an essay with references so a whole bunch of dumb niggas could read a paragraph and give up.

This dude needs to be in some kinda college.
Same with me, all I had to do was turn up for lessons and I would graduate. Inner city education is a joke, but I did well enough to get into University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, shit was far away from home, I should have chosen to go to University of California-San Diego.

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » February 9th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Ot niggas try soo hard to git accepted accepted lhh

EazyDuzIt/5150
underboss
underboss

Post by EazyDuzIt/5150 » February 9th, 2014, 6:40 pm

AND CALI IS ALL GETTIN IN TUNE TOO, LOOK AT GAMES MIXTAPE COVER:

THE FIRST "S" IN JESUS IS A "5"

NOW WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS?

BECAUSE HE ACCEPTS BEING PART OF THE NATIONAL GANG ALLIANCE KNOWN AS THE "PEOPLE NATION"
You must be slow or something. that's not Game's Mixtape that's his album. Also MOST IMPORTANTLY the 5 in "Je5us" don't got nothing to do with no people nation or a five point star. that five is there because that's Game's FIFTH ALBUM .

Idk why some of ya'll niggas really assume because Game got the 5 in the word Jesus "He's Riding the 5", but yet completely ignore the fact that, the 5 is there because that his 5th album. :facepalm: :smh:

& One More thing , This Video you posted right here
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j7fBkOdpqCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Dude clearly says this in the comments of that video "WTF FIRST OFF IM NOT NO CRIP I DONT EVEN GANG BANG LMAO THIS SHIT FUNNY AS HELL DELETE THIS SHIT LOL"

& Also

"LMFAO IM NOT NO CRIP THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE LMAO TO GET PEOPLE TO LAUGH I WAS MAKING FUN OF HOW PEOPLE BE ACTING AND SHIT FOR REAL LOL I FUCK WITH SOSA".

So quit with you're assumptions & fantasy's about all Crips & Bloods belonging to the Folk & People Nation when they don't.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Re: THE HISTORY OF CHICAGO BLOODS AND CRIPS - 100% VALID FACTS

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 17th, 2014, 12:37 am

Lol

marc anthony
soldier
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 17th, 2014, 2:02 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Idgnf....off topic question...but did the chi ever go thru a bandana stage??..as long as i can remember i never saw any chi niggaz flaggin besides the spanish gangs. I neva saw a bunch of chi niggaz mobbin flagged up .
WE DON'T BROOKY..............THAT'S IN CALIFAS..........L.A NGGAZ DO THAT.......SHIT EVEN THA MODERN DAY ALEXANDER OF RAP.THA GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME,THA KING OF RAP USED TO FLAG RED WHEN HE WAS PUNKIN AND HUMMILIATING THAT FAT NEW YORK SCARE NEUTRON ASS COWARD DEAD BITCH OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE (AKA)BIGGIE SMALLS..............BUT HERE IN THA CHI..........WE NEVER EVER DID THAT.........THAT'S SUM L.A SHIT........BUT NOT CHI..........AND GUESS WHOOOOOOO'S BAAAAAAAAAAC-K???BROOKSTA!!!

marc anthony
soldier
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 17th, 2014, 2:03 am

BR00KLYN23 wrote:Idgnf....off topic question...but did the chi ever go thru a bandana stage??..as long as i can remember i never saw any chi niggaz flaggin besides the spanish gangs. I neva saw a bunch of chi niggaz mobbin flagged up .
WE DON'T BROOKY..............THAT'S IN CALIFAS..........L.A NIGGAZ DO THAT.......SHIT EVEN THA MODERN DAY ALEXANDER OF RAP.THA GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME,THA KING OF RAP USED TO FLAG RED WHEN HE WAS PUNKIN AND HUMMILIATING THAT FAT NEW YORK SCARE NEUTRON ASS COWARD DEAD BITCH OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE (AKA)BIGGIE SMALLS..............BUT HERE IN THA CHI..........WE NEVER EVER DID THAT.........THAT'S SUM L.A SHIT........BUT NOT CHI..........AND GUESS WHOOOOOOO'S BAAAAAAAAAAC-K???BROOKSTA!!!

marc anthony
soldier
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 17th, 2014, 2:04 am

WE DON'T BROOKY..............THAT'S IN CALIFAS..........L.A NIGGAZ DO THAT.......SHIT EVEN THA MODERN DAY ALEXANDER OF RAP.THA GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME,THA KING OF RAP USED TO FLAG RED WHEN HE WAS PUNKIN AND HUMMILIATING THAT FAT NEW YORK SCARE NEUTRON ASS COWARD DEAD BITCH OF CHRISTOPHER WALLACE (AKA)BIGGIE SMALLS..............BUT HERE IN THA CHI..........WE NEVER EVER DID THAT.........THAT'S SUM L.A SHIT........BUT NOT CHI..........AND GUESS WHOOOOOOO'S BAAAAAAAAAAC-K???BROOKSTA!!!

marc anthony
soldier
soldier

Post by marc anthony » July 17th, 2014, 2:04 am

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » February 5th, 2015, 2:12 am

my family bealizean bloods from up north

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » February 5th, 2015, 2:31 am

Ouchere boolin & locing in Chiraq