Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 4:46 pm

chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
nigga writing novels n shit. :lol:

AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND BITCH FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST

nigga stop getting all emotional. you and the book u writing take that shit to the Oprah show. nobody want to read all that bullshit.

ME EMOTIONAL??NO?NEUTRON I DON'T THINK SO..........BUT I BELIEVE YOUR MOMZ GET EMOTIONAL........AND YEAH PUSSY..........ME AND YO MOMZ ARE GONNA GO SEE OPRAH AFTER I GET MY DICK SUCK FIRST...........SO WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT???AH FAGGOT ASS NEUTRON???KEEP IN MIND BITCH........IS STILL CHI.........AND I'M STILL YOUR KING..........CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD IS THA NAME AND RUNNIN NEUTRON ASS FAGGOTZ LIKE U IS MY GAME .........AHAHAHAHAHAAA

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 4:51 pm

chillidog wrote:UENCE STILL REMAINS

again nigga. nobody want to read that bullshit. nigga shut the fuck up and stop saying we. we aint did shit but typing on the net[/quote]
LOOK HERE TOOTS..........U NEED TO CALM YOUR NEUTRON GAY ASS BEFORE U GET TOO EMOTIONAL.......AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH TOOTS???BITCH YOUR THA ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT WHOLE EMOTIONAL SHIT AND YET YOUR THA ONE IN HERE CRYIN ABOUT IT..........SO BITCH KNOW THIS AND GET THIS..........IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL ALKN............AND STILL FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST.......SO BITCH GO SURF OR BETTER YET.......GO GET SUM CLUTCHES FOR YOUR CRIPPLE CRABBY FAGGOT ASS......AHAAHAHAHAHAA...........AND STILL C-K......BUT THA C DON'T STAND FOR NO GAY ASS CRABZ.......CAUSE BITCH YA'LL DON'T EXIST............BUT COBRAZ AND COUNTZ DO EXIST AND THEY BOTH COUNT AS MOB NATIONS.......AHAHAHAHAHAA.....CUM GET SUM PUSSY!!!

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 4:55 pm

toots? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Region: West

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 4:58 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
nigga writing novels n shit. :lol:

AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND BITCH FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST

nigga stop getting all emotional. you and the book u writing take that shit to the Oprah show. nobody want to read all that bullshit.

ME EMOTIONAL??NO?NEUTRON I DON'T THINK SO..........BUT I BELIEVE YOUR MOMZ GET EMOTIONAL........AND YEAH PUSSY..........ME AND YO MOMZ ARE GONNA GO SEE OPRAH AFTER I GET MY DICK SUCK FIRST...........SO WHAT U THINK ABOUT THAT???AH FAGGOT ASS NEUTRON???KEEP IN MIND BITCH........IS STILL CHI.........AND I'M STILL YOUR KING..........CAUSE KING HOLLYWOOD IS THA NAME AND RUNNIN NEUTRON ASS FAGGOTZ LIKE U IS MY GAME .........AHAHAHAHAHAAA

:facepalm: .. are you white?

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:13 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:UENCE STILL REMAINS

again nigga. nobody want to read that bullshit. nigga shut the fuck up and stop saying we. we aint did shit but typing on the net

LOOK HERE TOOTS..........U NEED TO CALM YOUR NEUTRON GAY ASS BEFORE U GET TOO EMOTIONAL.......AM I RIGHT OR NOT???AH TOOTS???BITCH YOUR THA ONE WHO BROUGHT THAT WHOLE EMOTIONAL SHIT AND YET YOUR THA ONE IN HERE CRYIN ABOUT IT..........SO BITCH KNOW THIS AND GET THIS..........IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL ALKN............AND STILL FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST.......SO BITCH GO SURF OR BETTER YET.......GO GET SUM CLUTCHES FOR YOUR CRIPPLE CRABBY FAGGOT ASS......AHAAHAHAHAHAA...........AND STILL C-K......BUT THA C DON'T STAND FOR NO GAY ASS CRABZ.......CAUSE BITCH YA'LL DON'T EXIST............BUT COBRAZ AND COUNTZ DO EXIST AND THEY BOTH COUNT AS MOB NATIONS.......AHAHAHAHAHAA.....CUM GET SUM PUSSY!!![/quote]

:lol: nigga are you done yet? the fuck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, nigga what the fuck is you on? we aint into no fuckin GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. fuck u and the set you claim, u bitch nigga. bring yo monkey ass and that ALKN to cali if u want too

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:18 pm

chillidog wrote:

NAH BITCH...........I'M LATIN..........TOOTS!!!AHAHAHAHAHAA

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo lil sister to come get this dick

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo little sister she would have to pay to come to cali but the dick is free :lol:

:321:

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:27 pm

chillidog wrote: :lol: nigga are you done yet? the fuck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, nigga what the fuck is you on? we aint into no fuckin GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. fuck u and the set you claim, u bitch nigga. bring yo monkey ass and that ALKN to cali if u want too

BITCH WHAT THA FUCK DOES YOUR G.I.JOE DOLL OR YOUR BARBIE DOLL HAS TO DO WITH THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ OR THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ???AH CRIPPLE BITCH???ONE THING HAS NUTTHIN TO DO WITH THA OTHER........BITCH WHAT DOES HASBRO OR FISHER PRICE HAS TO DO WITH GANGS OR BANGIN???AH PUSSY???..........OH AND BY THA WAY CRABBY...........WE ALREADY HAVE A SET IN YOUR PUSSY ASS STATE OF CALI WHERE YOUR CRIPPLE CRAWLIN FAGGOT ASS RESIDES AT ..........AND YET WE DON'T HAVE NO GAY ASS CALI GANGZ HERE IN THA CHI???I WONDER WHY???WHY IS THAT???AH TOOTZ???

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:28 pm

All Latins Kan gobble these Nutts

now go play along before i whip your little ass amigo

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:29 pm

chillidog wrote:
Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:

tell yo little sister she would have to pay to come to cali but the dick is free :lol:

:321:

OH SO YOUR GONNA GIVE ME YOUR SISTER???COOL......FIRST I GOT YOUR MOMZ AND NOW YOUR SISTER..........THANX TOOTZ

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 5:30 pm

chillidog wrote:All Latins Kan gobble these Nutts

now go play along before i whip your little ass amigo

THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING TOOTS..........I'M PLAYIN WITH YO MOMZ RIGHT NOW

prospect
Region: South
Affiliation: 74 GR74VE

Postby FlintRiver23 » November 7th, 2013, 5:36 pm

NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CRIPS OR HOOVERS

NATION WIDE THE BIGGEST ARE CRIPS!

boss
boss
Affiliation: Lower California

Postby 619Loc » November 7th, 2013, 5:43 pm

Dog Town was not started by an Irish alone. He was part of the founder but by no means was he the lone founder. That's like stating NWA was formed by a Mexican because Krazy D is one of the original members.

What Al Capone was doing in Chicago was not gang banging, that is gangsterism
that was organized crime they bought out judges, police and lawyers and even doctors

what LA had was modern gang banging
the style cholos brought is a subculture: graffiti (predates NY and Philly), car clubs, lingo, tattoos, alpha numeric gang symbols (Sur X3, XIII, 3C, LH13, TVR 13) , and with the Crip affiliation in Hip Hop you have gangster rap. LA made gang banging a sub culture

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote: :lol: nigga are you done yet? the fuck is u getting all hyped for? u tellin me about Cobras and counts, nigga what the fuck is you on? we aint into no fuckin GI Joe Cobras, countz, and ALKN :jerk: out here. fuck u and the set you claim, u bitch nigga. bring yo monkey ass and that ALKN to cali if u want too

BITCH WHAT THA FUCK DOES YOUR G.I.JOE DOLL OR YOUR BARBIE DOLL HAS TO DO WITH THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ OR THEE ALMIGHTY LATIN COUNTZ???AH CRIPPLE BITCH???ONE THING HAS NUTTHIN TO DO WITH THA OTHER........BITCH WHAT DOES HASBRO OR FISHER PRICE HAS TO DO WITH GANGS OR BANGIN???AH PUSSY???..........OH AND BY THA WAY CRABBY...........WE ALREADY HAVE A SET IN YOUR PUSSY ASS STATE OF CALI WHERE YOUR CRIPPLE CRAWLIN FAGGOT ASS RESIDES AT ..........AND YET WE DON'T HAVE NO GAY ASS CALI GANGZ HERE IN THA CHI???I WONDER WHY???WHY IS THAT???AH TOOTZ???

Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSwogOCGMo[/youtube] Kash the Kid is claiming crip fuck boy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCnURIt4B0[/youtube] Prince englewood throwing up bloods and sayin how he on his blood shit, wearing red.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKODuRyWqlA[/youtube] and this you Caracalla, Cyber banging in Chicago :lol: nigga im done with you

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: #SOE #730 #Ev$t$ide #everybodyK

Postby jersey devil » November 7th, 2013, 6:42 pm

from what i know chicago had oldest gangs and they already organized
but on a mainstream level LA gangs got it cause of rap and the media back in the 90s

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 7:09 pm

chillidog wrote:Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsSwogOCGMo[/youtube] Kash the Kid is claiming crip fuck boy
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcCnURIt4B0[/youtube] Prince englewood throwing up bloods and sayin how he on his blood shit, wearing red.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKODuRyWqlA[/youtube] and this you Caracalla, Cyber banging in Chicago :lol: nigga im done with you

WELL TOOTZ.........I'M NOT DONE WITH U........AND I COULD CARE LESS U CALLED THESE COUNTZ......LATIN CUNTZ.........CAUSE BITCH WE CALLED IT THA SAME..........SHIT WE EVEN CALLED THEM COOCHIES AND BESIDES THEIR OUR ENEMIES......SO FOR U TO CALLED THEM CUNTZ.........IS ALRIGHT BY ME........CAUSE CRABBY WE CALLED THEM THA SAME.........U ACTUALLY THINK IT BOTHERS ME???IT BOTHERS YOUR KING.........I DON'T THINK SO TOOTZ.......AND BY THA WAY..........CARACALLA WAS A FORMER ROMAN EMPEROR......AND YEAH I USED HIS NAME..........THAT WAY THA ADMINS DON'T KNOW WHO I'AM.........CAUSE IF I USED THA ORIGINAL GIVEN NAME FROM MY HOOD.....WHICH IS KING HOLLYWOOD....THEN THEY WOULD BANNED ME.........AND IN CASE U DON'T KNOW TOOTZ......I HAPPEN TO BE THA MOST HATED.....THA MOST DESPISED..........THA MOST CONTROVERSIAL........AND THA MOST WANTED........SO THEREFORE I USED ANCIENT ROMAN NAMES TO DISGUISED MYSELF..........SO TOOTZ BOW DOWN YOUR CRIPPLE SLOW CRAWLIN CRABBY FAGGOT ASS TO YOUR KING..........CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN.........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL FUCK THA WESTCOAST........SO GO SURF YOUR BITCH ASS TO GAY ASS VENICE BEACH.........CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY IT WITH ME???IS STILL FUCK THA WESTCOAST......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:Almighty Latin Cunts :jerk:

WELL TOOTZ.........I'M NOT DONE WITH U........AND I COULD CARE LESS U CALLED THESE COUNTZ......LATIN CUNTZ.........CAUSE BITCH WE CALLED IT THA SAME..........SHIT WE EVEN CALLED THEM COOCHIES AND BESIDES THEIR OUR ENEMIES......SO FOR U TO CALLED THEM CUNTZ.........IS ALRIGHT BY ME........CAUSE CRABBY WE CALLED THEM THA SAME.........U ACTUALLY THINK IT BOTHERS ME???IT BOTHERS YOUR KING.........I DON'T THINK SO TOOTZ.......AND BY THA WAY..........CARACALLA WAS A FORMER ROMAN EMPEROR......AND YEAH I USED HIS NAME..........THAT WAY THA ADMINS DON'T KNOW WHO I'AM.........CAUSE IF I USED THA ORIGINAL GIVEN NAME FROM MY HOOD.....WHICH IS KING HOLLYWOOD....THEN THEY WOULD BANNED ME.........AND IN CASE U DON'T KNOW TOOTZ......I HAPPEN TO BE THA MOST HATED.....THA MOST DESPISED..........THA MOST CONTROVERSIAL........AND THA MOST WANTED........SO THEREFORE I USED ANCIENT ROMAN NAMES TO DISGUISED MYSELF..........SO TOOTZ BOW DOWN YOUR CRIPPLE SLOW CRAWLIN CRABBY FAGGOT ASS TO YOUR KING..........CAUSE BITCH IS STILL ALKN.........IS STILL CHI..........AND STILL FUCK THA WESTCOAST........SO GO SURF YOUR BITCH ASS TO GAY ASS VENICE BEACH.........CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD U TRY IT WITH ME???IS STILL FUCK THA WESTCOAST......AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

:lol: nigga are you done yet? did that make you feel good nigga? :lol:
goodnight son

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Chicago has documented gangs since the 1840s. Who engaged in turf battles and other stuff. So does New York.
LA cholo style is from Texas. Chicago invented the drive-by shooting. You guys keeping saying what Capone was doing was not gangbanging, but Chicago had street gangs during this time already. Chicago had the mob and street gangs. The mob was just more organized :2cents:

prospect

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 8:14 pm

chillidog wrote: :lol: nigga are you done yet? did that make you feel good nigga? :lol:
goodnight son

NO I'M NOT DONE WITH YO MOMZ........GET BACK AT ME WHEN SHE'S DONE SUCKIN MY DICK???OK BITCH???

og
og

Postby Realspit » November 7th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Chicago has documented gangs since the 1840s. Who engaged in turf battles and other stuff. So does New York.
LA cholo style is from Texas. Chicago invented the drive-by shooting. You guys keeping saying what Capone was doing was not gangbanging, but Chicago had street gangs during this time already. Chicago had the mob and street gangs. The mob was just more organized :2cents:

True. That's why I say niggas gotta put specifications to this shit because modern gang bangin came around in the 60's and both LA and chi put it down for that.

Other then that u had clubs, teams, bands of st kids, and teens. But not gangs as we know them.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: worldwide

Postby gee raider » November 7th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Chicago has documented gangs since the 1840s. Who engaged in turf battles and other stuff. So does New York.
LA cholo style is from Texas. Chicago indemographicthe drive-by shooting. You guys keis not were they were ping saying what Capone was doing was not gangbanging, but Chicago had street gangs during this time already. Chicago had the mob and street gangs. The mob was just more organized :2cents:

Yeah but which one of those gangs from the 1840s is here today ? Same name same street where they started in 1840? Truth is chicago like new york has gone through numerous demographic changes almost every ethnicity has had its share on those blocks ultimately thwy ended up black or Hispanic...when people think of southside Chicago 1920 they think of italians or irish duking it out not brothers and if they were duking it out none of those same gangs are here today up until the mid to late 40s....now as for the cholo being from texas is fact but even then theres disputes that it belongs to juarez mexico then it went to texas and it landed in east la and the proof of that is a gang named juarez maravilla which is going as far as the 1920s still here still posted in the same spot were they started close to geraghy loma who even they started as a maravilla gang and broke off into a feud of 80 years plus ...so whats the point is that unless u can point out a gang that is still here from when it started and where its at now ...then its irrelevant because alot of places had gangs and guess what like nyc chicago and san francisco they all faded out until the mid 40s +

og
og

Postby Realspit » November 7th, 2013, 9:07 pm

gee raider wrote:
LA cholo style is from Texas. Chicago indemographicthe drive-by shooting. You guys keis not were they were ping saying what Capone was doing was not gangbanging, but Chicago had street gangs during this time already. Chicago had the mob and street gangs. The mob was just more organized :2cents:

Yeah but which one of those gangs from the 1840s is here today ? Same name same street where they started in 1840? Truth is chicago like new york has gone through numerous demographic changes almost every ethnicity has had its share on those blocks ultimately thwy ended up black or Hispanic...when people think of southside Chicago 1920 they think of italians or irish duking it out not brothers and if they were duking it out none of those same gangs are here today up until the mid to late 40s....now as for the cholo being from texas is fact but even then theres disputes that it belongs to juarez mexico then it went to texas and it landed in east la and the proof of that is a gang named juarez maravilla which is going as far as the 1920s still here still posted in the same spot were they started close to geraghy loma who even they started as a maravilla gang and broke off into a feud of 80 years plus ...so whats the point is that unless u can point out a gang that is still here from when it started and where its at now ...then its irrelevant because alot of places had gangs and guess what like nyc chicago and san francisco they all faded out until the mid 40s +

The Chico is from Texas, the cholo is from LA. Chuck is the forefather of the cholo. The cholo is when modern gang bangin shit really started to crack for Mexicans in LA. That's why I say the hoods might have been there but when we talkin about straight out st warfare and the subculture shit that goes with it u see a lot of that at the end of the civil rights movement w blacks and Latinos nation wide.

underboss
underboss

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 9:28 pm

I understand, but I think you guy are to caught up in who is more famous or what people know what, then what actually is. Chicago has no generational gangs. But technically the Mickey Cobras been around since the 1930s. They were just called Egyptian cobras so there is one generational gang.

Those independent gangs in Chicago didn't lose any blocks, they got absorbed in to the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Black P Stones. Like when a bigger company buys out smaller ones :2cents:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » November 7th, 2013, 9:34 pm

Wut is a Chico? I kno chuks is slang for puchuco

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby