LA or Chicago

prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 8:41 am

IS LIKE THIS NEUTRONS,FLAKES AND FINBALL COMRADS............THA CHI STARTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT DURING THA END OF PROHIBITION AND IN THA EARLY STAGES OF WWII............L.A WASN'T EVEN THAT BIG BACK THEN..........L.A WAS JUST A WAREHOUSE STASH DEPOT FOR HOLLYWOOD FILM EQUIPMEMT...........BACK THEN L.A WAS ALSO A PLACE FOR BILLIONARES PARADISE FOR GUYS LIKE HOWARD HUGHES........AND ALSO WAS A MANSION HOME FOR MAJOR HOLLYWOOD ACTORS SUCH AS HUMBREY BOGARD AND CLARK GABEL.......BACK THEN L.A WAS JUST A DUSTY OLD WILD WEST TOWN.....IT HASN'T EVEN EMERGE AS A BIG METROPOLITAN CITY LIKE GAY ASS NEW YORK OR LIKE THA CHI...........NOW THA CHI WAS ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED METROPOLITAN CITY.....FROM IT'S GROUND ZERO TO IT'S COMMERCE,FROM IT'S ECONOMY TO IT'S POLITICS.....THA CHI WAS ALREADY A MAJOR CITY......COMPETING WITH OTHER CITIES LIKE GAY ASS NEW YORK,PARIS,BERLIN AND LONDON..........THA CHI ALREADY HAD IT'S FAME AND CONTROVERSY DUE TO IT'S VIOLENCE AND IT'S HARSH POLITICS AND CORRUPTION DUE CAUSE OF ALCAPONE,NITTY,MORAN AND DILLINGER............ONCE THA CHI HAD THIS TYPE OF FAME.........IT BECAME INFAMOUS........FROM THA MEDIA TO THA PRESS........THA CHI BECAME INFAMOUS WORLDWIDE........AND IT ALREADY HAD A MEAN REPUTATION THAT IT'S OWN CITIZENS INHERITATE THIS TYPE OF REP TO THIS VERY DAY..........NO WONDER THAT TODAY WHEN CHI PEOPLE GO AROUND THA WORLD AND THEY SHOW THEIR #ID'S TO CUSTOMS........PEOPLE FROM OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES SEE OR READ THA WORD CHICAGO FROM THEIR #IDS AND SUDDENLY STEP BACK AND REALIZED THAT THIS CHI PERSON MIGHT BE EITHER VIOLENT OR DANGEROUS???THAT'S WHEN CHI PEOPLE INHERITATE THIS TYPE OF FAME FROM THA LIKES ALCAPONE........AND AFTER 80 YEARS.......WE STILL BRING FEAR AND TERROR AND WE STILL HAVE THIS TYPE OF REP.......SINCE ALCAPONE RAISE HELL BACK IN THA 20'S.......EVEN IN THA NEW MILLENIUM.......WE STILL HAVE THIS REP........THANX TO CAPONE,NITTY AND DILLINGER.........AND AFTER WWII........THAT'S WHEN GANGZ POP OFF...........ONCE CAPONE DIED IN 1947..........IT CREATED A BIG VOID TO FILL IN.........IT CREATED A POWER VACUM........THAT IT REACHED OUT OF CONTROL.......IT BECAME FROM BAD TO WORST..........AND WHEN IT REACH THA 60'S.......DUE CAUSE OF DR.MARTIN LUTHER KING'S CRUSADE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS..........THA CHICAGO BLACKS GANGZ JOINED FORCES TO SUPPORT DR.MARTIN LUTHER KING............AND IT GAVE A MAJOR THREAT FOR J EDGAR HOOVER OF THA F.B.I. TO OPEN UP THA FLOOD GATES.........AND FROM THA 60'S THA CHI GANGZ BECAME A MAJOR FORCE THAT FROM THA 70'S......IT REACH FROM WORST TO HELLISH...........AND THEN THA 80'S CAME........AND IT BECAME OUT OF CONTROL.......VERY HELLISH AND FROM BAD TO WORST THAT EVEN MAJOR BYRNE HAD TO MOVE TO THA PROJECTS AND RESIDE THERE AND THA SHIT STILL DIDN'T WORK..........BUT ONCE THA 90'S HIT........IT BECAME A LITTLE CALMER............BUT IS PLAIN TO SEE..........THA CHI ALREADY HAD IT'S GANGZ FROM THA WWII ERA.......AND WE ALREADY HAD ALKN,VICELORDS,STONES AND GD'Z IN THA 40'S...........THEM GAY ASS CRABZ STARTED IN THA 70'S..........SO WHY DO PEOPLE IN HERE THINKS THAT THIS CREEPY CRAWLIN CRIPPLE ASS FAGGOT GANG THAT BARELY CAN'T STAND UP WITH 6 LEGGS HAS THIS TITLE AS THA FIRST GANG EVER TO EXIST???THAT SHIT IS BEYOND ME???AND I THINK I KNOW WHY..........HOLLYWOOD MADE THEM FAMOUS.........CAUSE HOLLYWOOD IS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD...........IF HOLLYWOOD WAS BASE IN THA CHI.........I BET U ANY MONEY THAT THESE SO CALLED BANGERS LIKE THEM GAY ASS CRABZ,PUSSY ASS MS-13 AND PIRUZ OR SUR-13 WOULDN'T EXIST OR BE THAT FAMOUS DUE OF HOLLYWOOD AND IT'S WESTCOAST RAPPERS...........U SEE WE ALREADY GOT THA FAME DUE FROM THA MEDIA AND THA PRESS........HOLLYWOOD WAS TOO SCARE TO EVEN PROFILE US AND DIDN'T HAVE THA RIGHT CONNECTS OR THA RIGHT APROACH DUE TO THA LIKES OF LARRY HOOVER,JEFF FORT AND BABY K.......THAT'S WHY HOLLYWOOD WAS VERY COMFY DOING MOVIES ABOUT THESE GAY ASS CRABZ AND THESE PUSSY ASS MS-13 AND PIRUZ AND SURENOS-13.......DUE CAUSE MOVIE DIRECTORS HAD ALREADY CONTACTS WITH RAPPERS THAT KNEW THIS CATS........SO THEREFORE HOLLYWOOD WAS TOO AFRAID TO EVEN GO TO THA CHI...........AND IS THA CHI WHERE GANGBANGIN FIRST STARTED.............WHERE IT WAS FIRST CREATED...........AND WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...........THA CHI FOUNDED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT...........THA CHI ORIGINATED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT..............CAUSE THA CHI INVENTED IT..........SO THEREFORE L.A IS NOT THA FOUNDER...........THEY NEVER WERE...........IT WAS MY CITY..........THA CITY WHERE IT ALL BEGAN AND WE BEGAN SINCE THA DAYZ OF ALCAPONE...............AND IS STILL CHI..............AND STILL BRING FEAR AND STILL TERRORIZING...........ASK THA WORLD ABOUT THA CHI AND SEE HOW NIGGAZ STEP BACK FROM US???AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA




superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Kamau_88xx » November 7th, 2013, 9:23 am

Realspit wrote:Real spit...

LA has the oldest modern hoods not st gangs if u throw in the Latin half. LA's oldest hood Dogtown still bangin and they from 1890 but a Irish kid from NY started it.

Also the Vato lloco sureno Mexican banger wouldn't come really until the late 60's but u can put the Pachuco from the 40s as the start of the modern Mexican st banger. They would be the same as the start of the gds and all them niggas when they first started.

The late 60s is when y'all really saw the beginning of the bangin gang banger before that the get down of a st banger wasn't solidified it was lil rascal, car club, juvenile type shit, everywhere, real chop.

Chi has the oldest modern black st bangers.

LA's gangster style from the ink, gang graffiti, throwing K's on enemies, sayings like ebk, abk, the 3 letter gang abbreviations, color banging alliances, has more of an influence

Chicagos style of banging has more of an influence, nation banging, codes and lit, because that's the whole east coast and parts of the south.

LA's st gangs and prison gangs are more popular:

Crips
Bloods
18thst
Ms-13
La eme
AB
BGF
UBN

Chi:
GDs
vLs
bPS
lKs

I would say the kings gds and moes come after crips and bloods then 18th and ms 13.

So la got:
Oldest modern hoods
Gangster style
Most popular gangs

Chi got:
Oldest blk hoods
Style of banging





La dnt have da oldest hood . Chicago dnt have da oldest blk hood

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Kamau_88xx » November 7th, 2013, 9:29 am

Realspit wrote:
PmoneY wrote:L.A started gang banging,gang signs,drive by"z,putting k or killa behind they enemy set,bandanas around your mouth,back pocket,Dickies,khakis,tatted up etc etc.....modern day banging,every where in the world bangs that way now.......

Mexican Mafia started in the 50"z & the gangs that are b & c now started in the 20"s,even some Mexican sets started in the early century.......L.A gangs been nationwide and worldwide since the 80"s due to crack distribution.....

Chicago is more of organized crime than gangbanging......,hats cocked,religious beliefs,chiefs,generals,soldiers.....

Mobs that started way back in the al Capone era,Gangster city,rep nations instead of sets......

Gdz & Latin kings seems to be the only ones making noise nationwide.....

Bloods
Crips
Hoovers
Ms13
Piru
Nationwide cali sets.....

Gd
Vicelord
Latin kings
Nationwide chi mobs.......

Same shyt,different politics that's all......


Now lets be real P. LA didnt start the driveby some Irish mobster way back in the 30's did machine gun kelly or some shit.

I dont give a fuck what Chi call they gangs but them shits is gangs, with a bit more rules, and more about they money. no gang that was b and c started in the 20's.

lets be real niggas really started st bangin at the end of the civil rights era. niggas was car clubs, baseball teams, group home cliques, lil juveniles.

Niggas started what we know as gangbangin late 60's early 70's and thats nationwide. before that only the white boys dropped bodies like that.

The truth is there were ethnic st white gangsters fuckin with black and latins in NY, CHi, and LA and any every black latin gang that formed to either stick around or morph into some hood we know now came from fightin white thugs. Real shit white niggas was manning shit down in the beginning but they graduated and niggas havent.

THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD BE FROM WHAT CITY IS NIGGAS GONNA GRADUATE INTO THE BIG LEAGUES WITH THIS CRIMINAL SHIT IF THIS IS WHAT WE CELEBRATE AND ABOUT?

but niggas aint gon answer that I bet you.





Houston already graduated .

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Kamau_88xx » November 7th, 2013, 9:48 am

Pachucos / cholos startd In Texas not la

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5725
Joined: April 28th, 2012, 1:45 pm
Location: The Trill
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Kamau_88xx » November 7th, 2013, 12:03 pm

Flags around da face startd with bank /train robbers in texas .

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 881
Joined: November 1st, 2012, 3:24 pm
Location: Golden Mile
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby FBEisFIRE » November 7th, 2013, 1:06 pm

GD 2nd most popular gang in the whole country? Since when? They're probably a big factor in the Midwest (Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Gary, etc.) and a few cities down south (Memphis, Jackson, etc.) but they aren't that 'popular' on the West 'nor East Coast. Not suggesting they aren't around, but Crips/Bloods have a heavier presence outside the Midwest, period. They even have more numbers in the South at the end of the day.

From my experience and growin' up around here, GD / Vice Lords had a fad years and years and years ago where you'd run into a few niggas/wiggas pushin' that shit. Crips and Bloods been in not just the big cities, but also small ones and even small towns in every region since the 80's.

soldier
soldier
User avatar
Posts: 247
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 2:29 pm
Location: Mid West/Dirty South...Ima Universal dude
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: AVLN..Peoples nation(finball rollin)

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Palms up » November 7th, 2013, 1:13 pm

VICE LORDZ...WE GOT ROOTS THAT DATE BACK TO THE 40's :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1907
Joined: February 14th, 2013, 4:42 am
Region: West
Affiliation: worldwide

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby gee raider » November 7th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Chicago italian gangs and irish dont count because there not here anymore as where all the old la county gangs are still here which before gangs were community s with rivalry s basically the whole town is in on it its hispanic tradition were towns pueblos feud mexico and latin america so gangs still here are maravilla 1910 + Geraghty loma 1925 + varrio san fer 1900 + barrio van nuys 1920 +southside 38st 1920+ pacoima 1920+ alpine st chavez ravine 1890 + -1996 defunct and all these gangs are still here still gangbanging in the same areas they started and were participators in the zuit suit riots and none of these gangs were started by any irish whiteboys from new York (except maybe alpine)and thats just some in la county and as far as gangs taking it to another level ms13 f13 18st have gone worldwide and have many prisons all to themselves 18st clicks are like separate gangs but ms13 is all connected from virginia all the way to el salvador and its spreading to canada and south america and 18st in smaller dosages like in Australia :facepalm: and italy documented fact and truth is many la gangs are in the sourhwest south of the bprder and spreading all over buf u dont hear it because they advertise it on the streets not in the net almost any gang in la that are or were somebodys have click s somewhere else...yall niggas just down playing shit

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 1:35 pm

Caracalla wrote:IS LIKE THIS NEUTRONS,FLAKES AND FINBALL COMRADS............THA CHI STARTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT DURING THA END OF PROHIBITION AND IN THA EARLY STAGES OF WWII............L.A WASN'T EVEN THAT BIG BACK THEN..........L.A WAS JUST A WAREHOUSE STASH DEPOT FOR HOLLYWOOD FILM EQUIPMEMT...........BACK THEN L.A WAS ALSO A PLACE FOR BILLIONARES PARADISE FOR GUYS LIKE HOWARD HUGHES........AND ALSO WAS A MANSION HOME FOR MAJOR HOLLYWOOD ACTORS SUCH AS HUMBREY BOGARD AND CLARK GABEL.......BACK THEN L.A WAS JUST A DUSTY OLD WILD WEST TOWN.....IT HASN'T EVEN EMERGE AS A BIG METROPOLITAN CITY LIKE GAY ASS NEW YORK OR LIKE THA CHI...........NOW THA CHI WAS ALREADY AN ESTABLISHED METROPOLITAN CITY.....FROM IT'S GROUND ZERO TO IT'S COMMERCE,FROM IT'S ECONOMY TO IT'S POLITICS.....THA CHI WAS ALREADY A MAJOR CITY......COMPETING WITH OTHER CITIES LIKE GAY ASS NEW YORK,PARIS,BERLIN AND LONDON..........THA CHI ALREADY HAD IT'S FAME AND CONTROVERSY DUE TO IT'S VIOLENCE AND IT'S HARSH POLITICS AND CORRUPTION DUE CAUSE OF ALCAPONE,NITTY,MORAN AND DILLINGER............ONCE THA CHI HAD THIS TYPE OF FAME.........IT BECAME INFAMOUS........FROM THA MEDIA TO THA PRESS........THA CHI BECAME INFAMOUS WORLDWIDE........AND IT ALREADY HAD A MEAN REPUTATION THAT IT'S OWN CITIZENS INHERITATE THIS TYPE OF REP TO THIS VERY DAY..........NO WONDER THAT TODAY WHEN CHI PEOPLE GO AROUND THA WORLD AND THEY SHOW THEIR #ID'S TO CUSTOMS........PEOPLE FROM OTHER CITIES AND COUNTRIES SEE OR READ THA WORD CHICAGO FROM THEIR #IDS AND SUDDENLY STEP BACK AND REALIZED THAT THIS CHI PERSON MIGHT BE EITHER VIOLENT OR DANGEROUS???THAT'S WHEN CHI PEOPLE INHERITATE THIS TYPE OF FAME FROM THA LIKES ALCAPONE........AND AFTER 80 YEARS.......WE STILL BRING FEAR AND TERROR AND WE STILL HAVE THIS TYPE OF REP.......SINCE ALCAPONE RAISE HELL BACK IN THA 20'S.......EVEN IN THA NEW MILLENIUM.......WE STILL HAVE THIS REP........THANX TO CAPONE,NITTY AND DILLINGER.........AND AFTER WWII........THAT'S WHEN GANGZ POP OFF...........ONCE CAPONE DIED IN 1947..........IT CREATED A BIG VOID TO FILL IN.........IT CREATED A POWER VACUM........THAT IT REACHED OUT OF CONTROL.......IT BECAME FROM BAD TO WORST..........AND WHEN IT REACH THA 60'S.......DUE CAUSE OF DR.MARTIN LUTHER KING'S CRUSADE FOR CIVIL RIGHTS..........THA CHICAGO BLACKS GANGZ JOINED FORCES TO SUPPORT DR.MARTIN LUTHER KING............AND IT GAVE A MAJOR THREAT FOR J EDGAR HOOVER OF THA F.B.I. TO OPEN UP THA FLOOD GATES.........AND FROM THA 60'S THA CHI GANGZ BECAME A MAJOR FORCE THAT FROM THA 70'S......IT REACH FROM WORST TO HELLISH...........AND THEN THA 80'S CAME........AND IT BECAME OUT OF CONTROL.......VERY HELLISH AND FROM BAD TO WORST THAT EVEN MAJOR BYRNE HAD TO MOVE TO THA PROJECTS AND RESIDE THERE AND THA SHIT STILL DIDN'T WORK..........BUT ONCE THA 90'S HIT........IT BECAME A LITTLE CALMER............BUT IS PLAIN TO SEE..........THA CHI ALREADY HAD IT'S GANGZ FROM THA WWII ERA.......AND WE ALREADY HAD ALKN,VICELORDS,STONES AND GD'Z IN THA 40'S...........THEM GAY ASS CRABZ STARTED IN THA 70'S..........SO WHY DO PEOPLE IN HERE THINKS THAT THIS CREEPY CRAWLIN CRIPPLE ASS FAGGOT GANG THAT BARELY CAN'T STAND UP WITH 6 LEGGS HAS THIS TITLE AS THA FIRST GANG EVER TO EXIST???THAT SHIT IS BEYOND ME???AND I THINK I KNOW WHY..........HOLLYWOOD MADE THEM FAMOUS.........CAUSE HOLLYWOOD IS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD...........IF HOLLYWOOD WAS BASE IN THA CHI.........I BET U ANY MONEY THAT THESE SO CALLED BANGERS LIKE THEM GAY ASS CRABZ,PUSSY ASS MS-13 AND PIRUZ OR SUR-13 WOULDN'T EXIST OR BE THAT FAMOUS DUE OF HOLLYWOOD AND IT'S WESTCOAST RAPPERS...........U SEE WE ALREADY GOT THA FAME DUE FROM THA MEDIA AND THA PRESS........HOLLYWOOD WAS TOO SCARE TO EVEN PROFILE US AND DIDN'T HAVE THA RIGHT CONNECTS OR THA RIGHT APROACH DUE TO THA LIKES OF LARRY HOOVER,JEFF FORT AND BABY K.......THAT'S WHY HOLLYWOOD WAS VERY COMFY DOING MOVIES ABOUT THESE GAY ASS CRABZ AND THESE PUSSY ASS MS-13 AND PIRUZ AND SURENOS-13.......DUE CAUSE MOVIE DIRECTORS HAD ALREADY CONTACTS WITH RAPPERS THAT KNEW THIS CATS........SO THEREFORE HOLLYWOOD WAS TOO AFRAID TO EVEN GO TO THA CHI...........AND IS THA CHI WHERE GANGBANGIN FIRST STARTED.............WHERE IT WAS FIRST CREATED...........AND WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...........THA CHI FOUNDED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT...........THA CHI ORIGINATED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT..............CAUSE THA CHI INVENTED IT..........SO THEREFORE L.A IS NOT THA FOUNDER...........THEY NEVER WERE...........IT WAS MY CITY..........THA CITY WHERE IT ALL BEGAN AND WE BEGAN SINCE THA DAYZ OF ALCAPONE...............AND IS STILL CHI..............AND STILL BRING FEAR AND STILL TERRORIZING...........ASK THA WORLD ABOUT THA CHI AND SEE HOW NIGGAZ STEP BACK FROM US???AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA



nigga writing novels n shit. :lol:

superior
superior
Posts: 4612
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby PmoneY » November 7th, 2013, 2:06 pm

I thought Chicago was home to mobbing and black Goodfellas...pimps and playaz.....

Modern day gang banging is L.A all the way,it's a way of life out West,a culture,a sport or like a religion.....

Anything from the 60"z and up is modern day gang banging,anything before that was civil rights,black panthers and street gangs that fought against white boyz and racism......

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46098
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Q. » November 7th, 2013, 2:46 pm

I will say old school l.a niggahs got certain niggahs banging there hood..not just using the name b or c(wich is the case for chi mobs..niggahs might use nation names but ain't claiming a direct hood like niggahs do with l.a hoods) a niggah might claim rolling 60s & never chilled or lived in that hood.so I will say from that aspect l.a neighborhoods have a more bigger effect

general
general
User avatar
Posts: 790
Joined: October 23rd, 2013, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby IDGNF » November 7th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Its either both or just L.A.. Old chicago niggas dont like to be indentified as a gang member or call they nation a gang

associate
Posts: 148
Joined: October 29th, 2013, 4:38 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: BRICKSQUAD X JOJOWORLD x NOTSANE

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby insomnia106 » November 7th, 2013, 3:05 pm

BRICKSQUAD AKAI

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Chicago, the evidence is there :shrug: Chicago had gangs in the 1800s, Thing with Chicago gangs is that they weren't generational like los angeles. All the independent gangs are gone now. Generational gangs started in the 40s and 50 with the Vice Lords and Latin Kings. This thread is going to be chaos

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 3:42 pm

All those "gangs" identified as social clubs back in the days :shrug: On the west and East coast and Midwest

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 427
Joined: October 30th, 2013, 11:17 pm
Location: New Jack City
Region: North East
Affiliation: Black Card 5/G'z

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Ace of Spades » November 7th, 2013, 3:43 pm

chitown312 wrote:This is not a Thread to create a La vs Chicago hoodup ...


Put an end to the shit in this way !!!!!!!!!!!!



Where did Gangbangin start ??

Please dont give me those irrelevent in 1600 Bc the Incas bullshit or the 1912 bullshit either


When it comes to Black and Spanish Gangs ,who went Mainstream 1st ..Who started it ..Who has the More Popular gangs Nationwide ???? No bias shit ..all opinions ...NO La vs Chicago shit !!!!!!!!!!!


In America gangs started in New York. Only reason y'all gangs still up and running is because y'all make an nation out of them which kept it running throughout generation. Most New York gangs faded off because members either got old, died, made their money or was serving extreme bids & started wising up, simply leaving the shit alone.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 3:51 pm

If this is about who went mainstream first, then this is not about who started gangbanging. This is about what gang the media promoted at the time and people heard about first. Fuck the fame, Chicago rappers turning down record deals :lol:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Gangs started in Europe and were brought over to New York along with some of their customs. Other elements of gangbanging were brought from different cities

prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 3:59 pm

chillidog wrote:
nigga writing novels n shit. :lol:

AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND BITCH FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Realspit » November 7th, 2013, 4:03 pm

hotshot330 wrote:
chitown312 wrote:This is not a Thread to create a La vs Chicago hoodup ...


Put an end to the shit in this way !!!!!!!!!!!!



Where did Gangbangin start ??

Please dont give me those irrelevent in 1600 Bc the Incas bullshit or the 1912 bullshit either


When it comes to Black and Spanish Gangs ,who went Mainstream 1st ..Who started it ..Who has the More Popular gangs Nationwide ???? No bias shit ..all opinions ...NO La vs Chicago shit !!!!!!!!!!!


In America gangs started in New York. Only reason y'all gangs still up and running is because y'all make an nation out of them which kept it running throughout generation. Most New York gangs faded off because members either got old, died, made their money or was serving extreme bids & started wising up, simply leaving the shit alone.


No the reason gangs died in NY is because y'all an organized crime city centered around the mob. Chicago and LA are gang cities, the mob don't have shit on chi and la they never ran or extorted niggas like in NY because there's too many gangs too Bogard. Too many niggas and latins. By y'all havin cliques and crews w some major crews the mob could lean on one crew who's supplying a whole borough hood, or all the black niggas. You couldn't contain the 100s and thousands of gang members in the chi or la, cuz if the mob stepped in they would just click up on we blood, we crip, we gd, we Avln, we Southsiders, we kings u can't fuck w those numbers.

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Hi I'm Chucky » November 7th, 2013, 4:06 pm

Chicago is just as much as a mob city as a gang city. The two aren't different at all :shrug:

og
og
Posts: 12835
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Realspit » November 7th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Chi is a gang city, every major city has a mob presence even LA but the mob got fucked over in LA they couldn't do what they did to st crews in NY.

prospect
Posts: 69
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 11:55 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby Caracalla » November 7th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Qdog718 wrote:I will say old school l.a niggahs got certain niggahs banging there hood..not just using the name b or c(wich is the case for chi mobs..niggahs might use nation names but ain't claiming a direct hood like niggahs do with l.a hoods) a niggah might claim rolling 60s & never chilled or lived in that hood.so I will say from that aspect l.a neighborhoods have a more bigger effect

IN A WAY YOUR RIGHT Q...........BUT IN A WAY YOUR WRONG TOO..........THA ONLY REASON WHY L.A GANGZ SUCH AS THEM FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRAWLIN CRABS ARE FAMOUS AND WELL KNOWN IS BECAUSE OF HOLLYWOOD AND THEM MOVIES.........IF THEY WEREN'T IN HOLLYWOOD OR IN L.A......THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE KNOWN AND NOBODY WOULD EVEN CARE FOR THEIR NAME.........BUT SINCE THESE FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRABZ ARE IN L.A AND ARE SITUATED IN THA WESTCOAST.........THEN OF COURSE HOLLYWOOD THA MONEY MAKIN MACHINE IS GONNA MAKE THEM FAMOUS.......MUCH LIKE RAP MADE THEM FAMOUS........RAPPERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FROM SUM CRIPPLE ASS CRABBY SET.........MOVIES........VIDEOS AND EVEN DOCUMENTARIES...........AND YET THEY CLAIM THEIR THA OLDEST GANG AND THA ONLY GANG IN THA PLANET THAT MADE SUCH IMPACT AND THA REASON WHY.........IS CAUSE OF THA HOLLYWOOD MACHINE.......NOW IN WORLDWIDE PERSPECTIVE.......NOBODY EVER HEARD OF CHICAGO GANGZ........BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO L.A GANGZ.......MOST PEOPLE FROM AROUND THA WORLD WOULD SAY....YEAH WE HEARD OF THEM..........MUCH IN PARTICULY PLACES LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALIA WHICH THEY HAVE A BIG FAN BASE FOR THESE CREEPY CRAWLIN CRIPPLE ASS CRABS........BUT IN OVERALL.......THA WORLD HAS NO YET HEARD OF CHICAGO GANGZ.........DUE CAUSE OF THA ENTERTAIMENT MACHINE THAT IS CALLED HOLLYWOOD........THA ONLY TIME WE GET MENTION OR WE GET KNOWN..........IS FROM THA MEDIA........THA PRESS.........WHICH U SEE OR HEAR IN THA 6:00 OCLOCK NEWS OR THA 10:00 OCLOCK NEWZ.......FROM YOUR LOCAL TV STATION..........BUT FROM THA MOVIES OR FROM VIDEOS.......U NEVER HEAR ABOUT US OR U NEVER SEE US PERIOD........CAUSE WE DON'T EXIST.........BUT IN YOUR LOCAL NEWS W EXIST AND FROM YOUR LOCAAL NEWS WE ARE KNOWN AND WE ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN THESE CRAWLIN FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRABS THAT U SEE IN SUM GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG VIDEO............AND NOT THAT WE ARE NOT KNOWN DUE TO HOLLYWOOD........BUT WE HAVE BECOME MORE INFAMOUS THAN ANY L.A GANGZ THAT U HEARD OF...........BECAUSE AFTER ALL......LOOK WHAT WE HAVE ACOMPLISHED..........I MEAN WE HAVE DONE MORE.......WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MORE AND SPREAD OUR UNFLUENCE.........LIKE WHAT THA MONGOLS DID 1.200 YEARS AGO.......WHEN THEY BUILT THA BIGGEST CONTIGENOUS MASSIVE EMPIRE THAT THA WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN.........MORE BIGGES THAN THA ROMANS AND THEM MACEDONIANS.......THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE DONE........WE BUILT OUR EMPIRE FROM OUR INFLUENCE........WE SPREAD OUR CHI INFLUENCE FROM CITY 2 CITY.....COAST 2 COAST......WE HAVE THA BIGGEST TERRAIN OF LAND....NOT EVEN THEM GAY ASS NON EXISTANCE CRABS DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT.......BUT WE DO.........I MEAN LOOK WHAT WE DID IN NEW YORK........WE SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE AND SINCE WE INVADED NEW YORK.......A PUSSY ASS CITY WHERE EVERYONE WAS BREAKDANCIN...........WE ENDED UP CONQUERING AND THRRE WAS NO ONE AND I MEAN NOBODY TO DEFEND THEIR CITY.........CAUSE EVERY GAY ASS NEW YORKER WAS TOO DAM BUSY BREAKDANCIN AND SPITTIN GAY ASS FUNKIN FRESH RHYMES........AHAHAHAHAHAA....AND NOT ONLY THAT...........BUT WE NOW CONTROL THA WHOLE EASTCOAST........THA SOUTH AND THA WHOLE MIDWEST.......SO PERHAPS WERE NOT A HOUSEHOLD NAME LIKE WHAT HOLLYWOOD DID FOR THESE GAY ASS CRABZ..........BUT OUR INFLUENCE STILL REMAINS

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Caracalla wrote:
chillidog wrote:
nigga writing novels n shit. :lol:

AND YO MOMMA WRITTING ME POEMS............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH NEUTRON???AND BITCH FUCK THA WET GAY ASS WESTCOAST


nigga stop getting all emotional. you and the book u writing take that shit to the Oprah show. nobody want to read all that bullshit.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 20580
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: LA or Chicago

Postby The Chosen One » November 7th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Caracalla wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:I will say old school l.a niggahs got certain niggahs banging there hood..not just using the name b or c(wich is the case for chi mobs..niggahs might use nation names but ain't claiming a direct hood like niggahs do with l.a hoods) a niggah might claim rolling 60s & never chilled or lived in that hood.so I will say from that aspect l.a neighborhoods have a more bigger effect

IN A WAY YOUR RIGHT Q...........BUT IN A WAY YOUR WRONG TOO..........THA ONLY REASON WHY L.A GANGZ SUCH AS THEM FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRAWLIN CRABS ARE FAMOUS AND WELL KNOWN IS BECAUSE OF HOLLYWOOD AND THEM MOVIES.........IF THEY WEREN'T IN HOLLYWOOD OR IN L.A......THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE KNOWN AND NOBODY WOULD EVEN CARE FOR THEIR NAME.........BUT SINCE THESE FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRABZ ARE IN L.A AND ARE SITUATED IN THA WESTCOAST.........THEN OF COURSE HOLLYWOOD THA MONEY MAKIN MACHINE IS GONNA MAKE THEM FAMOUS.......MUCH LIKE RAP MADE THEM FAMOUS........RAPPERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FROM SUM CRIPPLE ASS CRABBY SET.........MOVIES........VIDEOS AND EVEN DOCUMENTARIES...........AND YET THEY CLAIM THEIR THA OLDEST GANG AND THA ONLY GANG IN THA PLANET THAT MADE SUCH IMPACT AND THA REASON WHY.........IS CAUSE OF THA HOLLYWOOD MACHINE.......NOW IN WORLDWIDE PERSPECTIVE.......NOBODY EVER HEARD OF CHICAGO GANGZ........BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO L.A GANGZ.......MOST PEOPLE FROM AROUND THA WORLD WOULD SAY....YEAH WE HEARD OF THEM..........MUCH IN PARTICULY PLACES LIKE GAY ASS AUSTRALIA WHICH THEY HAVE A BIG FAN BASE FOR THESE CREEPY CRAWLIN CRIPPLE ASS CRABS........BUT IN OVERALL.......THA WORLD HAS NO YET HEARD OF CHICAGO GANGZ.........DUE CAUSE OF THA ENTERTAIMENT MACHINE THAT IS CALLED HOLLYWOOD........THA ONLY TIME WE GET MENTION OR WE GET KNOWN..........IS FROM THA MEDIA........THA PRESS.........WHICH U SEE OR HEAR IN THA 6:00 OCLOCK NEWS OR THA 10:00 OCLOCK NEWZ.......FROM YOUR LOCAL TV STATION..........BUT FROM THA MOVIES OR FROM VIDEOS.......U NEVER HEAR ABOUT US OR U NEVER SEE US PERIOD........CAUSE WE DON'T EXIST.........BUT IN YOUR LOCAL NEWS W EXIST AND FROM YOUR LOCAAL NEWS WE ARE KNOWN AND WE ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN THESE CRAWLIN FAGGOT ASS CRIPPLE CRABS THAT U SEE IN SUM GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG VIDEO............AND NOT THAT WE ARE NOT KNOWN DUE TO HOLLYWOOD........BUT WE HAVE BECOME MORE INFAMOUS THAN ANY L.A GANGZ THAT U HEARD OF...........BECAUSE AFTER ALL......LOOK WHAT WE HAVE ACOMPLISHED..........I MEAN WE HAVE DONE MORE.......WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MORE AND SPREAD OUR UNFLUENCE.........LIKE WHAT THA MONGOLS DID 1.200 YEARS AGO.......WHEN THEY BUILT THA BIGGEST CONTIGENOUS MASSIVE EMPIRE THAT THA WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN.........MORE BIGGES THAN THA ROMANS AND THEM MACEDONIANS.......THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE DONE........WE BUILT OUR EMPIRE FROM OUR INFLUENCE........WE SPREAD OUR CHI INFLUENCE FROM CITY 2 CITY.....COAST 2 COAST......WE HAVE THA BIGGEST TERRAIN OF LAND....NOT EVEN THEM GAY ASS NON EXISTANCE CRABS DON'T EVEN HAVE THAT.......BUT WE DO.........I MEAN LOOK WHAT WE DID IN NEW YORK........WE SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE AND SINCE WE INVADED NEW YORK.......A PUSSY ASS CITY WHERE EVERYONE WAS BREAKDANCIN...........WE ENDED UP CONQUERING AND THRRE WAS NO ONE AND I MEAN NOBODY TO DEFEND THEIR CITY.........CAUSE EVERY GAY ASS NEW YORKER WAS TOO DAM BUSY BREAKDANCIN AND SPITTIN GAY ASS FUNKIN FRESH RHYMES........AHAHAHAHAHAA....AND NOT ONLY THAT...........BUT WE NOW CONTROL THA WHOLE EASTCOAST........THA SOUTH AND THA WHOLE MIDWEST.......SO PERHAPS WERE NOT A HOUSEHOLD NAME LIKE WHAT HOLLYWOOD DID FOR THESE GAY ASS CRABZ..........BUT OUR INFLUENCE STILL REMAINS


again nigga. nobody want to read that bullshit. nigga shut the fuck up and stop saying we. we aint did shit but typing on the net

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agata@Cib, Danieldit, Davidrut, HANDSOMEHUSTLER44, HarlemWorldATL, ILick-Queens, johnnieky2, Keithsep, man up, murksiderock, nixsolutvws, Obadyahu, Q., samuraizpb, Southwarddevil, Yahoo [Bot], YayArea and 232 guests