LA or Chicago

chitown312
underboss
underboss

LA or Chicago

Post by chitown312 » October 5th, 2013, 5:03 pm

This is not a Thread to create a La vs Chicago hoodup ...

Put an end to the shit in this way !!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did Gangbangin start ??

Please dont give me those irrelevent in 1600 Bc the Incas bullshit or the 1912 bullshit either

When it comes to Black and Spanish Gangs ,who went Mainstream 1st ..Who started it ..Who has the More Popular gangs Nationwide ???? No bias shit ..all opinions ...NO La vs Chicago shit !!!!!!!!!!!

chitown312
underboss
underboss

Re: LA or Chicago

Post by chitown312 » October 5th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Ill Say This ...

On a National Known Level

Chicago is Known For The

GDs
Vice Lords
Latin Kings
Black P Stones

LA
Bloods -
Crips
Ms-13

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:07 pm

chitown312 wrote:Put an end to the shit in this way !!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is it wont put an end to it..you had niggahs on here before you came to this website who was on the same sh*t..& it will continue when a new flock of niggahs join the site...this is 1 of them whose better kobe or jordan debates that niggahs continue to bring up outside every season

chitown312
underboss
underboss

Post by chitown312 » October 5th, 2013, 5:14 pm

When you think about it i feel you

But Whats the Top 10 Most PopulaR gangs in America ...In your Opinion Rank Them

Me i Think

1)Crips
2)Gds
3)Bloods
4)Latin Kings
5)Ms-13
6)Vice Lords
7)
8)
9)
10)

7-10 could be a few diff Gangs ...IMO ..

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:23 pm

i mean yah chi-town & l.a born crews got the title for most mainstream sh*t from city to city..so if you gotta go 1-10 its gonna be a toss up between yah & l.a crews in all 10 spots..you being gd is probably the number 1 claimed crew in the country as far as mobs birthed in chicago(either them or kings)..bloods & crips is probably the top 1 & 2 from l.a ( i could be wrong it could be 1 of them mexican crews they got..im just speculating since i dont know westcoast politics)

chitown312
underboss
underboss

Post by chitown312 » October 5th, 2013, 5:25 pm

But from my understanding the Bloods and Crips came along late 60s early 70s

Vice Lords were in Late 50s
Latin Kings ..40s ..
Gds-Bds .. 60s
Stones-Mcs...70s ..

18th st 60s
surenos late 60s ...

Im sure its shit that go back further ...But you gotta look at the Trend of the shit in those communities@ that time ....like who was the dominant race @ the time and why were they created ....

You ask me Chicago may have been 1st with Gangs ...But LA went National alot faster and the Media was all over that !!!!!!!!

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » October 5th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Qdog718 wrote:i mean yah chi-town & l.a born crews got the title for most mainstream sh*t from city to city..so if you gotta go 1-10 its gonna be a toss up between yah & l.a crews in all 10 spots..you being gd is probably the number 1 claimed crew in the country as far as mobs birthed in chicago(either them or kings)..bloods & crips is probably the top 1 & 2 from l.a ( i could be wrong it could be 1 of them mexican crews they got..im just speculating since i dont know westcoast politics)

Say bruh, you know Yah is God name?

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:27 pm

the arguement ive read when some westcoast dudes respond to b & c have been..b's & c's might of been around the 60's or whatever but there was gangs that were around even before they evolved under the b & c umbrella..(the same thing can be said about chicago or anywhere else) so the question honestly is tough

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:29 pm

TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:
Qdog718 wrote:i mean yah chi-town & l.a born crews got the title for most mainstream sh*t from city to city..so if you gotta go 1-10 its gonna be a toss up between yah & l.a crews in all 10 spots..you being gd is probably the number 1 claimed crew in the country as far as mobs birthed in chicago(either them or kings)..bloods & crips is probably the top 1 & 2 from l.a ( i could be wrong it could be 1 of them mexican crews they got..im just speculating since i dont know westcoast politics)

na i honestly didnt ..i have a habit of typing yall like how i pronounce it(yah) thats all

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » October 5th, 2013, 5:30 pm

Qdog718 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:

na i honestly didnt ..i have a habit of typing yall like how i pronounce it(yah) thats all
Yeah, I just wanted you to know so you wouldn't make a mistake.

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » October 5th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Qdog718 wrote:
TEXASOUTLAWS wrote:

Psalm 68:4

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:35 pm

oh aight no doubt..you heavy into bible scriptures?

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » October 5th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Qdog718 wrote:oh aight no doubt..you heavy into bible scriptures?
Not like I should be. I used to be somewhat, but when life took a turn for me, I backed away from them, I still believe in God, just having a hard time believing that everything in the bible is true. I do believe God Word is true though.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » October 5th, 2013, 5:43 pm

thats a good trait to have @remembering scriptures..everytime i say imma start reading a few pages of the bible everyday i wind up forgetting then when i do remember i be on some "il do it later" type stuff

Billi G
superior
superior

Post by Billi G » October 5th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Qdog718 wrote:thats a good trait to have @remembering scriptures..everytime i say imma start reading a few pages of the bible everyday i wind up forgetting then when i do remember i be on some "il do it later" type stuff
Naw, I don't remember them all that well, and if I do, I second guess myself. I remember the meaning of it more so than the actual verses and scriptures. Like if I see someone doing something that goes against a certain scripture, I sometimes don't remember the scripture or I'll only remember some bits of it, but I will remember the action and what's the right thing to do, you know what I'm saying. I guess in some form it's selective memory.

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » October 5th, 2013, 6:50 pm

L.a started it from wat i know...essays been bangin for the longest. Black gangs(b and c) came up while essays were already up.

L.A gangs got more mainstream attention and has moves around the globe.

Niggaz new about chi gang shit but never got a in depth idea of it the way b and c did. Chicago now gettin its shine and more exposure.

Music adds to that hype...wen snoop dropped everybody wanted to b crip...wen chief keef n them niggaz popped...im sure there was some niggaz false claimin their shit somewhere out there.

Eventually chi gonna get that gang shit on lock like it is in cali now.

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » October 5th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Real spit...

LA has the oldest modern hoods not st gangs if u throw in the Latin half. LA's oldest hood Dogtown still bangin and they from 1890 but a Irish kid from NY started it.

Also the Vato lloco sureno Mexican banger wouldn't come really until the late 60's but u can put the Pachuco from the 40s as the start of the modern Mexican st banger. They would be the same as the start of the gds and all them niggas when they first started.

The late 60s is when y'all really saw the beginning of the bangin gang banger before that the get down of a st banger wasn't solidified it was lil rascal, car club, juvenile type shit, everywhere, real chop.

Chi has the oldest modern black st bangers.

LA's gangster style from the ink, gang graffiti, throwing K's on enemies, sayings like ebk, abk, the 3 letter gang abbreviations, color banging alliances, has more of an influence

Chicagos style of banging has more of an influence, nation banging, codes and lit, because that's the whole east coast and parts of the south.

LA's st gangs and prison gangs are more popular:

Crips
Bloods
18thst
Ms-13
La eme
AB
BGF
UBN

Chi:
GDs
vLs
bPS
lKs

I would say the kings gds and moes come after crips and bloods then 18th and ms 13.

So la got:
Oldest modern hoods
Gangster style
Most popular gangs

Chi got:
Oldest blk hoods
Style of banging

chitown312
underboss
underboss

Post by chitown312 » October 5th, 2013, 7:27 pm

Well Crips are the Most Popular gang in America ..then The Gds ...

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » October 5th, 2013, 7:34 pm

L.A started gang banging,gang signs,drive by"z,putting k or killa behind they enemy set,bandanas around your mouth,back pocket,Dickies,khakis,tatted up etc etc.....modern day banging,every where in the world bangs that way now.......

Mexican Mafia started in the 50"z & the gangs that are b & c now started in the 20"s,even some Mexican sets started in the early century.......L.A gangs been nationwide and worldwide since the 80"s due to crack distribution.....

Chicago is more of organized crime than gangbanging......,hats cocked,religious beliefs,chiefs,generals,soldiers.....

Mobs that started way back in the al Capone era,Gangster city,rep nations instead of sets......

Gdz & Latin kings seems to be the only ones making noise nationwide.....

Bloods
Crips
Hoovers
Ms13
Piru
Nationwide cali sets.....

Gd
Vicelord
Latin kings
Nationwide chi mobs.......

Same shyt,different politics that's all......

Realspit
og
og

Post by Realspit » October 5th, 2013, 7:48 pm

PmoneY wrote:L.A started gang banging,gang signs,drive by"z,putting k or killa behind they enemy set,bandanas around your mouth,back pocket,Dickies,khakis,tatted up etc etc.....modern day banging,every where in the world bangs that way now.......

Mexican Mafia started in the 50"z & the gangs that are b & c now started in the 20"s,even some Mexican sets started in the early century.......L.A gangs been nationwide and worldwide since the 80"s due to crack distribution.....

Chicago is more of organized crime than gangbanging......,hats cocked,religious beliefs,chiefs,generals,soldiers.....

Mobs that started way back in the al Capone era,Gangster city,rep nations instead of sets......

Gdz & Latin kings seems to be the only ones making noise nationwide.....

Bloods
Crips
Hoovers
Ms13
Piru
Nationwide cali sets.....

Gd
Vicelord
Latin kings
Nationwide chi mobs.......

Same shyt,different politics that's all......
Now lets be real P. LA didnt start the driveby some Irish mobster way back in the 30's did machine gun kelly or some shit.

I dont give a fuck what Chi call they gangs but them shits is gangs, with a bit more rules, and more about they money. no gang that was b and c started in the 20's.

lets be real niggas really started st bangin at the end of the civil rights era. niggas was car clubs, baseball teams, group home cliques, lil juveniles.

Niggas started what we know as gangbangin late 60's early 70's and thats nationwide. before that only the white boys dropped bodies like that.

The truth is there were ethnic st white gangsters fuckin with black and latins in NY, CHi, and LA and any every black latin gang that formed to either stick around or morph into some hood we know now came from fightin white thugs. Real shit white niggas was manning shit down in the beginning but they graduated and niggas havent.

THE REAL QUESTION SHOULD BE FROM WHAT CITY IS NIGGAS GONNA GRADUATE INTO THE BIG LEAGUES WITH THIS CRIMINAL SHIT IF THIS IS WHAT WE CELEBRATE AND ABOUT?

but niggas aint gon answer that I bet you.

bruce dwayne
lieutenant
lieutenant

Post by bruce dwayne » October 5th, 2013, 8:00 pm

chitown312 wrote:When you think about it i feel you

But Whats the Top 10 Most PopulaR gangs in America ...In your Opinion Rank Them

Me i Think

1)Crips
2)Gds
3)Bloods
4)Latin Kings
5)Ms-13
6)Vice Lords
7)
8)
9)
10)

7-10 could be a few diff Gangs ...IMO ..
first would be crips and bloods

gds still aint known to a lot of people

LiveFrumDaVelt
og
og

Post by LiveFrumDaVelt » October 5th, 2013, 8:09 pm

They Not Known Across The Eastern Seaboard Like that, But All Them Lil Southern\Midwest Cities And Towns Be Jacking GD's And Lords, Seen It Firsthand... Thass Why IMO Even THough The Locs Is More Known\Had A Greater Effect On Gangbangin, The Biggest Black Gang in The Country IMO Is The GDs.. They Be Sayin It's 50k Gd's In Chicago Alone, I Can't Even Fathom That Kinda Shit :lol: .

Ontopic: It's Been Argued A Hunnit Times, NYC Is The First Place to Start Gangbangin, Since The 1700's. The Better Question Is Who started Modern Gangbangin, in Which Case thass Them Papi Niggas In LA.. Like The Pmoney Nigga Said on here, LA Set The TRend For Modern Gangbangin.

chitown312
underboss
underboss

Post by chitown312 » October 6th, 2013, 7:47 am

Black Gangs : Chicago
Hispanic Gangs: LA

La still became more nationally known than Chicago tho

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » October 6th, 2013, 9:51 am

LiveFrumDaVelt wrote:They Not Known Across The Eastern Seaboard Like that, But All Them Lil Southern\Midwest Cities And Towns Be Jacking GD's And Lords, Seen It Firsthand... Thass Why IMO Even THough The Locs Is More Known\Had A Greater Effect On Gangbangin, The Biggest Black Gang in The Country IMO Is The GDs.. They Be Sayin It's 50k Gd's In Chicago Alone, I Can't Even Fathom That Kinda Shit :lol: .

Ontopic: It's Been Argued A Hunnit Times, NYC Is The First Place to Start Gangbangin, Since The 1700's. The Better Question Is Who started Modern Gangbangin, in Which Case thass Them Papi Niggas In LA.. Like The Pmoney Nigga Said on here, LA Set The TRend For Modern Gangbangin.
You wrong about one thing, NY street gangs was wearing colors/uniforms back in the 1800s. They were claiming blocks and fighting over territory so we started that "modern" style banging. The first Black gangs was formed in the 1800s. There were 2 of them called The Fly Boys and The Longbridge Boys. Blacks later on in Harlem became more mobster types (Go read the book "Harlem Gangs From The 1920s-1930s"). In the 60s we had vests, jackets and flags. We were calling our gangs nations just like Chicago. This is the same time period where MOST of the Black gangs in Chicago and LA was forming.

The oldest gang in LA and the whole country (Dogtown) was started by a dude from New York. The most notorious gangster in the history of Chicago is from Brooklyn, NY. It's a FACT, that NYC started modern gangbanging. Even historians who get paid to research and write about this shit agree with me. Just cause something is popular opinion don't make it true. :shrug: NYC STARTED MODERN STYLE GANGBANING. LA has the oldest gangs period. Chicago has the oldest Black gangs (oldest meaning still around today). If you want to say LA influenced the world to gangbang (movies like Boys In The Hood, Menace II Society) I'll give you that too...but we the originals.

PmoneY
superior
superior

Post by PmoneY » October 6th, 2013, 10:40 am

The most popular gang in America today is the bloodz homie,they all over the eastcoast and downsouth.....

That's all i seen in Atlanta and texas homie,the crips had the 80"s and 90"z but it's a toss up between crips and bloods......

Gdz is known big downsouth too but on the east and westcoast alotta niggas still don't know what a gd is......

And far as L.A oldest gang being started by an Irish kid from NYC,you niggaz heard that mayu guy say it than ran with it.......No NYC guy started nothing out west and if he did he fell under Cali politics.....

NYC is possibly the city that started organized crime,them or New Orleans......