Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

prince
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Slide » March 24th, 2012, 11:02 am

I live in Texas and I heard a Mexican tattoo artist here in Arlington make some comment about he don't fuck with Ricans after a news story came over the TV about Puerto Rico in his studio.

My girl's best friend is Dominican and took offense to it even though she not from PR and they got into some long conversation in both English and Spanish. Wasn't bad just some friendly arguing.

I know it's a lot of Latinos on here but do the two have something against each other? It's mostly Mexicans in Texas and I bet a lot have never met a person from Puerto Rico. Or was this some isolated incident?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: WPxOCT Unidos Crip TX

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby TintoVeracruz » March 24th, 2012, 11:56 am

Yeah most Mexicans in Texas never met a Puerto Rican so we don't really have a problem with em like that.

fresh meat
Region: West

Postby jkrusa » March 24th, 2012, 11:57 am

all brown people have way to much pride so all latin american countries cant stand each other not just mexicans vs ricans its pretty much your people and fuck everybody else.

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 12:42 pm

I know some Mexican's that don't fuck with Boris & it go both ways. I fucks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I fucks with have told me the reason they don't fuck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that shit. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same shit. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.

captain
captain

Postby Nails » March 24th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Problematico wrote:They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland.

They need to read up on their history. You can't try to be something you are. And further more you need to ask them, "what's wrong with being black?"

Saying "trying to be black is like telling, a white american telling a French man that they're trying to be white".

Now I know African American culture is the dominant "black" culture of the world, but why do people automatically equate "Black" outside of Africa as "ENGLISH" SPEAKING" when the VAST majority of people of black African decent live in latin speaking countries?

If anything, I see more conflict with us African Americans & the (afro)Latinos because of the majority of them not acknowledging it. Now you can chose to identify yourself how ever you like, but when they start trying to get racist with us, talking about things like slavery and what not like they don't come from the same exact same lineage is just half-way retarded to me.

underboss
underboss

Postby _Venom_ » March 24th, 2012, 1:33 pm

I'm Mexican and I prefer P.R. females :smoke:

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest

Postby Borinquen » March 24th, 2012, 2:47 pm

i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 3:04 pm

I got u Nails. They feel like Ricans ain't holding their culture together & passing it down, once they live outside of P.R. Tust me the ones I fucks with ain't on that racist shit. I wouldn't be foking with them. I get what they saying tough. Ricans from P.R will clown another Rican for not knowing any spanish or talking that Noriega spanish & say modafoka u ain't Rican :lol:. That's what I get from them saying that shit. I was gonna break it down more clearer but I dont' wanna write no essays. I wouldn't even ask them what's wrong with bein Black. They ain't meaning it in that way. I know it can be misinterpreted tough to seem that way.

underboss
underboss

Postby Borinquen » March 24th, 2012, 3:18 pm

hold up Problematico.. u fuckd up right derr..

"TRYNA BE BLACK".. na.. u mean tryna be InnerCity... frm da Projects.. frm da Guhtta..

derr aint no skin color to it.. Ricans Dominicans Blacks, some Mexicans.. was raisd in dat envorioment.. so guess how de gonna act?? talk??

u take a black people put dem in a white community.. for a few generations how dey gonna sound.. i go to college i see black people frm da burbs who been derr for generations soundin like Justin Bieber :lol:

boss
boss
Affiliation: *ANTI-FUCKBOY TELL EM MEET MY BRODIE

Postby shortyworst » March 24th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Borinquen wrote: i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:

Borinquen wrote:u just a stanky azz arab fuck..

Borinquen wrote:mayn shut da fuck up.. u haji piece of shit.. Toronto aint hard bitch.. derrr light ya iran iraq motha fackazz out derr..

hope America blows up ya fuckin country :tiphat:

Borinquen wrote:shut da fuck up..

im speakin honest here yall arabs smell like onion nd 100 year old moldy garlic 24 7.. ya got yellow azz teath.. nd speak da Galalgalga.. bull shit nbdy understands..

ya stupid azz fuck too..

Think b4 u speak :2cents:

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 4:11 pm

Borinquen wrote:hold up Problematico.. u fuckd up right derr..

"TRYNA BE BLACK".. na.. u mean tryna be InnerCity... frm da Projects.. frm da Guhtta..

derr aint no skin color to it.. Ricans Dominicans Blacks, some Mexicans.. was raisd in dat envorioment.. so guess how de gonna act?? talk??

u take a black people put dem in a white community.. for a few generations how dey gonna sound.. i go to college i see black people frm da burbs who been derr for generations soundin like Justin Bieber :lol:

Na pai, I ain't the one saying Ricans trying to be Black fam, double check what was written. That's what the Mexicans have told me why the don't fuck with Ricans that much. And only fuck with a few that haven't forgten their culture from the islands. I was pointing that out to Slide's questions. I cosign everything else u said tough. U adopting to ur surrounding got nothing to do with trying to be Black, Latino, White etc. Ima give u an example of what they mean wich I didnt wanna get into. Hip Hop being known as a Black culture even Blacks say that too but it became universal. So when they say trying to be Black is listening to Hip Hop music but then u don't listen to Hip Hop music in spanish, support ur own rappers, or listen to ya Salsa ur Bachata Merengue & shit like that. I be in N.Y blasting my Salsa & modafokas that be Rican was like turn that shit off put some drake on :lmao:. Fuck out my whip then modafokas :lol:. Salsa over soft ass Drake who became a tough guy after the fame any day.

underboss
underboss

Postby Borinquen » March 24th, 2012, 4:50 pm

Problematico wrote:

Na pai, I ain't the one saying Ricans trying to be Black fam, double check what was written. That's what the Mexicans have told me why the don't fuck with Ricans that much. And only fuck with a few that haven't forgten their culture from the islands. I was pointing that out to Slide's questions. I cosign everything else u said tough. U adopting to ur surrounding got nothing to do with trying to be Black, Latino, White etc. Ima give u an example of what they mean wich I didnt wanna get into. Hip Hop being known as a Black culture even Blacks say that too but it became universal. So when they say trying to be Black is listening to Hip Hop music but then u don't listen to Hip Hop music in spanish, support ur own rappers, or listen to ya Salsa ur Bachata Merengue & shit like that. I be in N.Y blasting my Salsa & modafokas that be Rican was like turn that shit off put some drake on :lmao:. Fuck out my whip then modafokas :lol:. Salsa over soft ass Drake who became a tough guy after the fame any day.

oooh my bad.. like u said i misread wat u said..

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 4:51 pm

I dont wanna keep on back & forth so I wanna to clear it up & put it out there. I know Hip Hop got diffrent genres of music involved that later on became Hip Hop. I know Hip Hop back in the day Ricans were heavily invovled & are still heavily involved in the movement. At the end of the day is considered Black culture. Rapping is known as African oral poetry that African slaves were known to do. DJ Kool Herc (Jamaican) & Afrika Bambaataa (African American). The founders of Hip Hop have said this to be true that Hip Hop is Black Culture. After that u got all the other elements infused that make the Hip Hop culture universal.

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Borinquen wrote:
Problematico wrote:

oooh my bad.. like u said i misread wat u said..

It's all good pai. I aint even see this right here I wouldn't have tried to clear it with the post before this one. :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ALMIGHTY

Postby CalChi818 » March 24th, 2012, 7:56 pm

Those are just isolated incidents....In ChiTown alot of the mobs historically havehad both Mexicans and Ricans in em....but some people are just straight up biased.....

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Black_Illy » March 24th, 2012, 8:08 pm

So who bangs harder in the chi ricans or mexicans?

underboss
underboss

Postby CalChi818 » March 24th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Black_Illy wrote:So who bangs harder in the chi ricans or mexicans?

it all depends on the mob...some mobs are crazier than others.....like Saints...on the south side..they're a mexican mob but one of the craziest in the chi....it all depends

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Black_Illy » March 24th, 2012, 8:22 pm

so do da eses in da chi beef wit brothas

underboss
underboss

Postby CalChi818 » March 24th, 2012, 8:28 pm

Black_Illy wrote:so do da eses in da chi beef wit brothas

out here mexicans don't call each other ese....as far as mexicans vs blacks?? it aint based on race but on gang affiliation.....most gangs either run folks or people wether i'ts black, mexican, ricans or whites.......so you can have GD's and La Raza( both folks)go at it against Latin Kings and black p stones (both people)....

in jail gangs run either people or folks....

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby Black_Illy » March 24th, 2012, 8:30 pm

Damn dat shit crazy
Im takin it da mexicans in da chi dont be on dat tube soccs, chuccs, diccies, bald heads n shit huh?

underboss
underboss

Postby CalChi818 » March 24th, 2012, 8:43 pm

Black_Illy wrote:Damn dat shit crazy
Im takin it da mexicans in da chi dont be on dat tube soccs, chuccs, diccies, bald heads n shit huh?

na its different out here....you got some Sur13 wannabe's but they mostly in the suburbs...but even real sur13 from cali know they're fake....... out here you can have blacks, whites, mexican, ricans and even arabs all in the same mob...haha shit is crazy...even whiteboys bang out here... :shoot:

superior
superior

Postby HoodBeenUp » March 24th, 2012, 9:39 pm

There tension between them in Chicago. They talk shit behind each others backs and stuff sometimes even fighting. I heard they even had shootouts on PR independence day or the mexican day parade, but that was in the 90s early 2000s

major
major

Postby Problematico » March 24th, 2012, 10:15 pm

I aint gonna be on for a min. So Ima get this out the way if people took anything I said the wrong way. Thats how it was brought to me. What I wrote don't mean all Mexicans feel that way. I said the ones I fucks with. Me knowing some history about Hip Hop I see they view on it. For one we got that African blood running thru our veins & got heavy African influences within our culture. So we can't be something we is like Nails pointed out. I ain't take it the wrong way like what's wrong with being Black. Cause I know they aint on that racist shit. I Don't see the diffrence betwen them saying that & some Blacks from N.Y saying the same thing. Like Fat Joe wanna be black, Eminem wanna be Black etc. I had to put it out there, Im out this modafoka :tiphat:.

underboss
underboss

Postby Borinquen » March 25th, 2012, 3:46 am

CalChi818 wrote:
Black_Illy wrote:Damn dat shit crazy

na its different out here....you got some Sur13 wannabe's but they mostly in the suburbs...but even real sur13 from cali know they're fake....... out here you can have blacks, whites, mexican, ricans and even arabs all in the same mob...haha shit is crazy...even whiteboys bang out here... :shoot:

whitebys nd arabs sorta of a rare site in da city doe.. dem cats bangin mostly in da suburbs too

underboss
underboss

Postby Borinquen » March 25th, 2012, 3:51 am

northside definetly most diverse.. u got errthin frm ricans blacks mexicans ecuadorians whites asians veitnamese combodian chinease mongs arabs dats bangin..

Next

Return to Lobby