Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

soldier
soldier
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby marc anthony » August 6th, 2014, 1:44 am

3ni Blaze wrote:Yo ma du, u might as well b a fukin gaylord wit that superior race talk or a fukin nazi skinhead. U tha only reason why i hate mexicans cuz in real life i have mexicans on cheack nd they neva get outta line so at least u putas r loyal. but like sum nkka already said on here, w/o lookin at color(cuz i know your wannabe nazi bitch self only looks at that, u a fukin disgrace to tha latino population go fukin hang yoself u broke bitch) we all too much alike to fukin b a racist that shit makes no sense just like u. why tha fuck is your WETBACK mexican ass(i mean mut cuz u dont even know wtf u are u fukin adopted broke fake cholo) keeps deadass usin tha word wetback, thats like bein black nd sayin nigger in tha 1800's ma nkka u fukin socially backwards. Ohh nd tell yo fake family to keep dyin at tha border, i need more cat food cuz thats all yall lil village pussyies are good for is fukin bein FOOD.

BITCH STFU..............KEEP IN MIND PUSSY.........THAT YOUR GUALE GUALE JUNGLE TALKIN, NON ENGLISH SPEAKIN,NON DOCUMENT HAVING,BANANA BOAT SAILING,DIRTY SMELLY HAIRRY DOMINICUNT MONKEY LOOKIN WETBACK BITCH ASS IS AN ILLEGAL REFUGEE..............SO BITCH IF I WAS U???I WOULDN'T TALK.........CAUSE AT LEAST U FAGGOT ASS ILLEGAL MONKEY AIDS INFESTED DOMINICAN BITCH...........I'M AN AMERICAN..........MEANING BITCH I WAS BORN HERE IN THA U.S.........BITCH I WAS BORN HERE IN THIS COUNTRY..........BITCH I WAS BORN IN THA CHI............U ON THA OTHER HAND ILLEGAL WETBACK FAGGOT.............U WAS BORN IN A 3RD WORLD APE AIDS INFESTED GAY ASS COUNTRY OF THA GAY ASS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC........AND BITCH LET ME REMIND YOUR ILLEGAL WETBACK FAGGOT ASS THAT U CAME HERE ILLEGALLY IN A BANANA BOAT............SAILING ACROSS 150 MILES AWAY FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC......IN THA CARIBBEAN SEA........WITH YOUR DIRTY OLD SMELLY ASS BANANA BOAT........AND YET BITCH U GOT THA AUDOCITY TO TALK BACK TO YOUR KING???BITCH U GOT CAUGHT AND SEND BACK TO YOUR GAY ASS MONKEY INFESTED HOME COUNTRY OF YOURS........AND GOT DEPORTED........AND NOW YOUR MAD????AND NOW BITCH YOUR TRYING AGAIN???BUILDING ANOTHER BANANA BOAT AND STILL CAN'T NAVIGATE ACROSS THA SEA???......CAUSE BTCH U DON'T KNOW HOW TO USED A SIMPLE COMPASS.............BITCH IF U KNEW HOW TO READ OR UNDERSTAND COMPASS AND START PRACTICING ON HOW TO USED IT.........AND LESS DANCING TO GAY ASS REGGAYTON..........THEN MAYBE U MIGHT OF REACH U.S WATERS OR BETTER YET BITCH........U WOULD OF LANDED IN U.S SHORES...........AND WETBACK MONKEY BITCH..........IF U DO LAND ILLEGALLY IN U.S SOIL...........BITCH TRY NOT TO LEAVE NO TRAIL OF SQUASH BANANAS ALL OVER THA BEACH..............BITCH KEEP IN MIND..........WE ARE SUPERIOR TO YA'LL WETBACK FAGGOTZ...........BITCH WE DON'T CLIMB ON TRESS........WE DON'T DEEP TROAT ON BANANAS............WE DON'T HOLD NIGGAZ NUTZ..........SPECIALLY THA ONES FROM THA CHI............AHAHAHAHAHAHAA........CAUSE BITCH WE KNOW THAT YA'LL HAVE ADMIRED US FOR A LONG TIME...........WE DON'T BEAT UP OUR WOMEN...........WE DON'T STEAL MONEY FROM OUR WOMEN AND AGAIN BEAT THEM UP FOR A SINGLE DOLLAR BILL OR EVEN FOR FOOD STAMPS...........WERE NOT GAY LIKE MOST OF YA'LL ILLEGAL WETBACK MONKEYS ARE IN REAL LIFE........AND BITCH WE DONT LEAVE A WHOLE TRAIL OF SQUASH BANANAS ALL OVER THA BEACH............BITCH WERE NOT HAIRRY......NOR DO WE SMELL OR DIRTY...........SO BITCH AT LEAST WERE HUMANS.............YA'LL AINT..............BITCH YA'LL ILLEGAL WETBACK DOMINICAN FAGGOTZ ARE STILL PRIMITIVE.........AND MOST OF ALL WETBACK BITCH.............YA'LL STILL PRIMATES.............BITCH THERE'S A MOVIE RIGHT NOW CALLED THA ISLAND OF THA APES.........AND BITCH THAT SHIT WAS FILMED IN THA GAY ASS ISLAND OF THA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...........A 3RD WORLD APE AIDS INFESTED COUNTRY WHERE CHARLES DARWIN GOT THAT WHOLE IDEA OF EVOLUTON........AND BITCH HE FOUND IT..............IN THA GAY ASS ISLAND OF THA BANANA REPUBLIC(AKA) THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........SO BITCH RECOGNIZED IT AND REALIZED IT...............THAT IS STILL CHI.................AND STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!........NOW WETBACK FAGGOT........GO BACK INSIDE YOUR LITTLE MONKEY CAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........BITCH U WANNA BANANA???I BET U DO???RIGHT CURIOUS GEORGE???AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.........FUCKIN ILLEGAL WETBACK DOMINICAN FAGGOT!!!

underboss
underboss
Region: South

Postby Murder Murdock » August 6th, 2014, 3:10 pm

associate
Region: West

Postby BLACK edomite » August 20th, 2016, 9:29 am

:shrug2:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » August 20th, 2016, 11:05 am

iim going with keep it 100 profile aka stevie wonder and the puerno Ricans :umhm:

Previous

Return to Lobby