Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

colonel
colonel
User avatar
Posts: 677
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:10 pm
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutron

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby WhoThat? » March 25th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Borinquen wrote:i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:

Nigga stop being a hypocrite. You made like 5 threads about how much you hate muslims/arabs :wtf3:




underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1598
Joined: January 28th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Borinquen » March 25th, 2012, 8:07 pm

WhoThat? wrote:
Borinquen wrote:i try not to be racist towards anybody.. racism is hatriate.. i dont understand how u can hate anotha peoples so much wen we all so similiar as human beings..

plus wat did mexicans eva do to us Ricans??

:tiphat:

Nigga stop being a hypocrite. You made like 5 threads about how much you hate muslims/arabs :wtf3:


i aint made no trheads u dumbass nigga.. i made 1 thread talkin bout somethin dat happen to one da boys.. cuzz he kilt an arab fuck.. now he doin life.. cuzz arabs snitchd ova some shit dey started right..

so im always gonna have hatriate to arabs who thinkin dey bang.. cuzz dey always snitches.. im cool wid arabs who aint bout dat shit..

TELL YO BITCH TO SUCK ME OFF DOE NEXT TIME.. dat pussy good but i needa dat head quick wen i dont feel like goin all in.. :lol:

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: January 23rd, 2012, 10:12 am
Location: NYC/Madrid/ en las calles del mundo entero...
Region: North East
Affiliation: neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Gasol » March 25th, 2012, 8:10 pm

fajitas vs alcapurrias :shoot: :shoot:

superior
superior
Posts: 5464
Joined: August 15th, 2009, 12:53 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby HoodBeenUp » March 25th, 2012, 11:08 pm

Mexicans in Chi, some wear Shags....thats their style.

prince
prince
Posts: 7120
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Deezus » March 26th, 2012, 7:58 am

well as niggas should know by now, the mexican invasion is in full effect in nyc. within 20 years they said mexicans posed to outnumber ricans and dominicans here if they keep the same pace. but we all gettin along now. they prolly talk shit amognst themselves like every race do, but the mexicans in my building is cool as hell. they from LA tho, not texas. I know Texas got a lot more racism.

boss
boss
Posts: 2598
Joined: August 10th, 2011, 11:43 am
Region: North East

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby View Side Murda » March 26th, 2012, 10:42 am

Mexicans the Bronx are integrating nicely. They even startin they own Bronx homegrown mexican gangs with big ass yankee sign tattoos on they necks and shit reppin bronx hoods. You can catch them in some of the BX's most grimiest hoods these days banging alongside the blacks, ricans and dominicans. I don't know about the rest of the City.

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:42 am

Borinquen wrote:northside definetly most diverse.. u got errthin frm ricans blacks mexicans ecuadorians whites asians veitnamese combodian chinease mongs arabs dats bangin..

TRUE DAT P.R.............NORTHSIDE IS MOSTLY DIVERSED............WHEN U GO BY THA NORTHPOLE OR AROUND WESTERN AND DEVON IS MOSTLY ARABICS,SYRRIANS,HINDUS AND PAKIS...........WHEN U GO BY ALBANY PARK OR AROUND LAWRANCE AND KEDZIE IS MOSTLY IRAQIS,ARABICS,PALESTENIANS,KOREANS AND ECUADORKIANS...........THEN WHEN U GO BY LOGAN SQUARE IS MOSTLY NOW FRENCH,IRISH,BRITISH,GERMANS............IT USED TO BE RICAN...........BUT NOT NO MORE AHAHAHAAA.........WHEN U GO BY BUCKTOWN IS MOSTLY YUPPIES,FRENCH,RUSSIAN AND BRITS........WHEN U GO TOWARDS UKRAINE VILLAGE IS MOSTLY RUSSIANS..........AND WHEN U GO BY DIVISION AND CAL WHICH IS IN HUMBOLT PARK IS MOSTLY RICANS...........BUT NOT FOR LONG AHAHAHAHAAAA.......CAUSE THA YUPPIES ARE GONNA TAKE OVA SOONER OR LATER.................AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............THA MOST DANGEROUS HOODS IN THA CHI AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE WORLD IS LIL VILLAGE,SOUTHSIDE.........HOME OF MEXICAN AMERICAN BORN ALKN AND DARKSIDE BUNNIES AND THAT HOOD WILL NEVER EVER CHANGED...........IT WILL REMAIN MEXICAN TILL THA LAST MAYAN PROFECY OF THA END OF THA WORLD WILL REVEAL..........CAUSE MEXICANS WILL ALWAY PREVAIL.......MUCH LIKE THEIR GLORIOUS HISTORY HAS SHOWN US..............EVEN THOUGH I AINT MEXICAN............BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS EVEN THOUGH THEY RAISED ME...................CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL MEXICO............AND STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:51 am

Uptown Boy wrote:well as niggas should know by now, the mexican invasion is in full effect in nyc. within 20 years they said mexicans posed to outnumber ricans and dominicans here if they keep the same pace. but we all gettin along now. they prolly talk shit amognst themselves like every race do, but the mexicans in my building is cool as hell. they from LA tho, not texas. I know Texas got a lot more racism.

MY MAN............WHEN I WAS IN THA CITY OF COWARDS(AKA)NEW YORK I DID NOT SEE ONE SINGLE PAISA???NOT ONE MEXICAN IN SIGHT???SHIT I EVEN WENT TO THA BRONX,MANHATTANN AND BROOKLYN AND YET NOT ONE MEXICAN...............NOT EVEN NO MEXICAN RESTAURANTS AND THIS SHIT WAS LIKE BACK IN 2003 AND 2005 AND YET NOT ONE ESE ON SIGHT...............SO MY MAN LET'S FACE IT............MEXICANZ DON'T EXIST OR LIVE IN THA CITY OF COWARDS.............U WILL ONLY FIND MEXICANZ IN THA CITY OF GANGSTAZ OR BETTER YET THA CITY OF KINGZ(AKA)THA CHI OR IN THA CITY OF ANGELS(AKA)L.A......................BUT NEVER GAY ASS NEW YORK(AKA)THA CITY OF COWARDS LIKE THA MODERN DAY ALEXANDER OF RAP HAS CALLED THAT BETRAYAL CITY ON MANY OF HIS POSTHUMUS SONGS WHICH HE WAS ONCE ACCEPTED THERE...............AND STILL FUCK NEW YORK!!!!

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 1:53 am

Gasol wrote:fajitas vs alcapurrias :shoot: :shoot:

FUCK GAY ASS SPAIN U BITCH ASS FLAMENCO DANCIN GYPSIE BITCH!!!GB RUNS YA'LL SPANIARD FAGGOTZ AHAHAHHAHAAAA AND THAT SHIT BEEN GOING ON FOR CENTURIES AHAHAHAHAAAA

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 3:26 am

Problematico wrote:I know some Mexican's that don't fuck with Boris & it go both ways. I fucks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I fucks with have told me the reason they don't fuck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that shit. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same shit. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.

PROB.............RICANS DON'T LIKE MEXICANZ AND VICE VERSA...........HERE IN THA CHI..........BOTH NATIONALITIES ARE SEPERATED...............U HAVE HUMBOLT PARK WHICH IS A PRE DOMINANT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD LOCATED IN THA NORTHSIDE..............THEN U HAVE THA MOST SINESTER,MOST NOTORIOUS AND MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IN THA U.S AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE PLANET AND THAT'S LIL VILLE LOCATED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..........AND ONE THING FOR SURE,SINCE I HAVE 2 PROPERTIES OWN IN HUMBOLT PARK AND ABOUT TO OPEN A NEW MEXICAN BAR RIGHT IN THA HEART OF THAT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IS THAT ALL RICAN NIGGAZ DO NOT LIKE MEXICANZ AT ALL...........I GUESS IS CAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF MOST RICANZ WHO ENVY MEXICANS OWNIN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES AND MEXICANZ DO OWN ALOT OF BUSSINESS HERE IN THA CHI.........OR PERHAPS IS CAUSE OF MY PEOPLE ARE TOO VIOLENT AND TOO SADISTIC LIKE WHAT THA AZTECS WERE 500 YEARS AGO AND WHAT THA MEXICAN CARTELS TODAY ARE IN REAL LIFE...........SPECIALLY THA SHIT THEY DONE TO THEM,WHENEVER RICANS GO TO LIL VILLE..........ASK ANY MANNEQUINZ OR SNAKES FROM HUMBOLT PARK AND THEY WILL TELL U THEMSELVES...............I PERSONALLY DON'T HANG OUT WITH RICANZ...........BUT I DO BANG THEIR WOMEN THOUGH AND MOSTLY ALL MY WOMEN ARE BORIQUAS AND I DO LOVE THEIR FOOD THOUGH,BUT I CAN'T STAND THEIR GAY ASS MUSIC WHICH THA MAJORITY OF THEM WHO DANCE TO THAT ARE ALL GAY IN REAL LIFE.........BUT DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME,JUST CAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH ANY OF THEM,DUE TO THA FACT THAT MOST RICANZ ARE CRUZADOS.........MEANIN THEIR FLAKES........IN OTHER WORDS THEIR THA ENEMY...............THEIR FOLKZ...........BUT THAT AINT MY FAULT........CAUSE I WAS RAISED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..............I GREW UP IN THA SOUTHSIDE.........AND IT AINT MY FAULT THAT MY WHOLE ENTIRE ENVIROMENT WAS ALL MEXICAN..............I COULD OF GREW UP IN THA NORTHSIDE WHICH MY MOM LIVE UP THERE AT THAT TIME.........BUT I CHOSE TO LIVE IN THA SOUTHSIDE DUE TO THA FACT THAT I WAS ALREADY COMFORTBLE AMONG MEXICANZ.........BEIGN AMONG RICANZ WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA SINCE ALOT OF THEM WERE USING DRUGS OR SUCKIN DICK FOR CRACK AND OTHER EVIL THINGS THAT A CHILD COULD NOT BE SEE OR HEARD..........THIS IS WHY ALOT OF MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE TO LIVE IN RICAN NEIGHBORHOODS DUE TO THA FACT THAT ALOT OF RICAN MEN ARE SPRUNG OUT IN CRACK OR SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE JUST TO GET A HIT OF THAT GLASS PIPE AND THAT'S WHY IN LIL VILLE IS ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING CRACK OR ROCKS..........THERES NO CRACK SALES AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO SELL OR TRY TO SELL ROCKS DUE TO GANG LAWZ FROM BOTH SIDES........MOST IN PARTICULY BY US KINGZ AND THEM K-TOWN BUNNIES.........WE WILL NOT SEE OUR PEOPLE SUFFER OR GO TRU OR WORST SEE THEM BECOME ZOMBIES LIKE MOST RICANS ARE IN NORTH AVE AND CAL RIGHT IN HUMBOLT PARK AND THAT'S WHY MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE RICANZ CAUSE OF THEIR MAJOR DRUG VICE,THEIR CRACK SMOKIN HABITS AND THEIR GAY ASS TENDENCIES JUST TO GET A HIT FROM A GLASS PIPE............SHIT EVEN THA WOMEN WHOM I BE WITH WHO ARE BORIQUAS THEMSELVES HAVE TOLD ME,THAT THEIR UNCLES OR COUSINS AND EVEN THEIR FATHERS HAVE A MAJOR DRUG HABIT OR SUM SORE OF DRUG ABUSE AND IT SAD CAUSE ALOT OF THEM TURN INTO TRICKS.............MEANIN THEY WILL GO TO THA STREETS LIKE HOOKERS AND SUCK DICK FOR A HIT AND IS NOT THEIR FAULT........IN A WAY IT IS.........BUT IS NOT THEIR FAULT IF ANYTHING U CAN BLAME IT ON THA DRUGS AND THA NECCESITTY TO PUT THEIR LIPS ON A GLASS PIPE AND INHALE,BUT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO DO THAT........THEY HAVE TO SUCK SUM DICK FIRST AND THAT'S WHY MEXICANZ DON'T LIKE RICANZ AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM..............BUT I DON'T HATE THA ISLAND.........I DON'T HATE THA WOMEN.........WHICH BY THA WAY I DO DATE THEM AND THA MOTHER OF MY CHILD IS RICAN HERSELF AND SHE HAS EVEN TOLD ME MANY STORIES ABOUT HOW RICAN MEN ARE DRUG ADDICTS WHICH IS REALLY SAD AND I DEFFINITLY DON'T HATE THA PEOPLE........JUST THOSE WHO HARM OTHERS AND IS SADLY THAT THA MAJORITY OF THESE DRUG ABUSSERS ARE RICAN MEN FROM THA AGES OF 18-55 AND U KNOW I'M TELLIN THA TRUTH.........CAUSE MY MAN U PROBABLY HAVE A RELATIVE WHO IS SPRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AS WE SPEAK.............BUT IS STILL VIVA MEXICO..........AND STILL FUCK D.R THOUGH!!!

prospect
Posts: 98
Joined: March 13th, 2012, 5:41 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Trinitarios

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby 3ni Blaze » March 28th, 2012, 10:30 am

THA-GAME wrote:
Borinquen wrote:northside definetly most diverse.. u got errthin frm ricans blacks mexicans ecuadorians whites asians veitnamese combodian chinease mongs arabs dats bangin..

TRUE DAT P.R.............NORTHSIDE IS MOSTLY DIVERSED............WHEN U GO BY THA NORTHPOLE OR AROUND WESTERN AND DEVON IS MOSTLY ARABICS,SYRRIANS,HINDUS AND PAKIS...........WHEN U GO BY ALBANY PARK OR AROUND LAWRANCE AND KEDZIE IS MOSTLY IRAQIS,ARABICS,PALESTENIANS,KOREANS AND ECUADORKIANS...........THEN WHEN U GO BY LOGAN SQUARE IS MOSTLY NOW FRENCH,IRISH,BRITISH,GERMANS............IT USED TO BE RICAN...........BUT NOT NO MORE AHAHAHAAA.........WHEN U GO BY BUCKTOWN IS MOSTLY YUPPIES,FRENCH,RUSSIAN AND BRITS........WHEN U GO TOWARDS UKRAINE VILLAGE IS MOSTLY RUSSIANS..........AND WHEN U GO BY DIVISION AND CAL WHICH IS IN HUMBOLT PARK IS MOSTLY RICANS...........BUT NOT FOR LONG AHAHAHAHAAAA.......CAUSE THA YUPPIES ARE GONNA TAKE OVA SOONER OR LATER.................AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST............THA MOST DANGEROUS HOODS IN THA CHI AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE WORLD IS LIL VILLAGE,SOUTHSIDE.........HOME OF MEXICAN AMERICAN BORN ALKN AND DARKSIDE BUNNIES AND THAT HOOD WILL NEVER EVER CHANGED...........IT WILL REMAIN MEXICAN TILL THA LAST MAYAN PROFECY OF THA END OF THA WORLD WILL REVEAL..........CAUSE MEXICANS WILL ALWAY PREVAIL.......MUCH LIKE THEIR GLORIOUS HISTORY HAS SHOWN US..............EVEN THOUGH I AINT MEXICAN............BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS EVEN THOUGH THEY RAISED ME...................CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........IS STILL MEXICO............AND STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!




:lmao: hahahaha!!! wat a fukin laugh, u mean to tell me that u a pro-mexican, anti-Dominicans, full-time troller nd u not even fukin mexican? WTF do u know your nationality or race or matta fact, do u know yourself?? u probably have dominican parents nd u talk so much shit. nd FUCK LIL VILLAGE, yall nkkas is softer than flan fuck outta here dike tha most dangerous hood. YEA IIGHT u broke ass nkka

major
major
Posts: 590
Joined: February 27th, 2012, 5:49 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: ALKN FREE OC FREE PACMAN FREE PASHO RIP SHORTY

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby SOSAHHLKN » March 28th, 2012, 12:08 pm

humboldt park ricans da hardest ricans in chi, 2nd is da maniacs, den dem devilside or cameron city gangstas

da mexicans be madd deep on da southside tho and like dude said, da saints of da craziest n dey bout 98% mexican

major
major
Posts: 594
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 9:13 am

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 2:02 pm

THA-GAME wrote:
Problematico wrote:I know some Mexican's that don't fuck with Boris & it go both ways. I fucks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I fucks with have told me the reason they don't fuck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that shit. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same shit. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.

PROB.............RICANS DON'T LIKE MEXICANZ AND VICE VERSA...........HERE IN THA CHI..........BOTH NATIONALITIES ARE SEPERATED...............U HAVE HUMBOLT PARK WHICH IS A PRE DOMINANT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD LOCATED IN THA NORTHSIDE..............THEN U HAVE THA MOST SINESTER,MOST NOTORIOUS AND MOST DANGEROUS HOOD IN THA U.S AND PERHAPS THA ENTIRE PLANET AND THAT'S LIL VILLE LOCATED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..........AND ONE THING FOR SURE,SINCE I HAVE 2 PROPERTIES OWN IN HUMBOLT PARK AND ABOUT TO OPEN A NEW MEXICAN BAR RIGHT IN THA HEART OF THAT PUERTO RICAN NEIGHBORHOOD IS THAT ALL RICAN NIGGAZ DO NOT LIKE MEXICANZ AT ALL...........I GUESS IS CAUSE OF JEALOUSY OF MOST RICANZ WHO ENVY MEXICANS OWNIN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES AND MEXICANZ DO OWN ALOT OF BUSSINESS HERE IN THA CHI.........OR PERHAPS IS CAUSE OF MY PEOPLE ARE TOO VIOLENT AND TOO SADISTIC LIKE WHAT THA AZTECS WERE 500 YEARS AGO AND WHAT THA MEXICAN CARTELS TODAY ARE IN REAL LIFE...........SPECIALLY THA SHIT THEY DONE TO THEM,WHENEVER RICANS GO TO LIL VILLE..........ASK ANY MANNEQUINZ OR SNAKES FROM HUMBOLT PARK AND THEY WILL TELL U THEMSELVES...............I PERSONALLY DON'T HANG OUT WITH RICANZ...........BUT I DO BANG THEIR WOMEN THOUGH AND MOSTLY ALL MY WOMEN ARE BORIQUAS AND I DO LOVE THEIR FOOD THOUGH,BUT I CAN'T STAND THEIR GAY ASS MUSIC WHICH THA MAJORITY OF THEM WHO DANCE TO THAT ARE ALL GAY IN REAL LIFE.........BUT DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST ME,JUST CAUSE I DON'T HANG OUT WITH ANY OF THEM,DUE TO THA FACT THAT MOST RICANZ ARE CRUZADOS.........MEANIN THEIR FLAKES........IN OTHER WORDS THEIR THA ENEMY...............THEIR FOLKZ...........BUT THAT AINT MY FAULT........CAUSE I WAS RAISED IN THA SOUTHSIDE..............I GREW UP IN THA SOUTHSIDE.........AND IT AINT MY FAULT THAT MY WHOLE ENTIRE ENVIROMENT WAS ALL MEXICAN..............I COULD OF GREW UP IN THA NORTHSIDE WHICH MY MOM LIVE UP THERE AT THAT TIME.........BUT I CHOSE TO LIVE IN THA SOUTHSIDE DUE TO THA FACT THAT I WAS ALREADY COMFORTBLE AMONG MEXICANZ.........BEIGN AMONG RICANZ WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA SINCE ALOT OF THEM WERE USING DRUGS OR SUCKIN DICK FOR CRACK AND OTHER EVIL THINGS THAT A CHILD COULD NOT BE SEE OR HEARD..........THIS IS WHY ALOT OF MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE TO LIVE IN RICAN NEIGHBORHOODS DUE TO THA FACT THAT ALOT OF RICAN MEN ARE SPRUNG OUT IN CRACK OR SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE JUST TO GET A HIT OF THAT GLASS PIPE AND THAT'S WHY IN LIL VILLE IS ZERO TOLERANCE WHEN IT COMES TO DEALING CRACK OR ROCKS..........THERES NO CRACK SALES AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO SELL OR TRY TO SELL ROCKS DUE TO GANG LAWZ FROM BOTH SIDES........MOST IN PARTICULY BY US KINGZ AND THEM K-TOWN BUNNIES.........WE WILL NOT SEE OUR PEOPLE SUFFER OR GO TRU OR WORST SEE THEM BECOME ZOMBIES LIKE MOST RICANS ARE IN NORTH AVE AND CAL RIGHT IN HUMBOLT PARK AND THAT'S WHY MEXICAN FAMILIES DON'T LIKE RICANZ CAUSE OF THEIR MAJOR DRUG VICE,THEIR CRACK SMOKIN HABITS AND THEIR GAY ASS TENDENCIES JUST TO GET A HIT FROM A GLASS PIPE............SHIT EVEN THA WOMEN WHOM I BE WITH WHO ARE BORIQUAS THEMSELVES HAVE TOLD ME,THAT THEIR UNCLES OR COUSINS AND EVEN THEIR FATHERS HAVE A MAJOR DRUG HABIT OR SUM SORE OF DRUG ABUSE AND IT SAD CAUSE ALOT OF THEM TURN INTO TRICKS.............MEANIN THEY WILL GO TO THA STREETS LIKE HOOKERS AND SUCK DICK FOR A HIT AND IS NOT THEIR FAULT........IN A WAY IT IS.........BUT IS NOT THEIR FAULT IF ANYTHING U CAN BLAME IT ON THA DRUGS AND THA NECCESITTY TO PUT THEIR LIPS ON A GLASS PIPE AND INHALE,BUT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO DO THAT........THEY HAVE TO SUCK SUM DICK FIRST AND THAT'S WHY MEXICANZ DON'T LIKE RICANZ AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THEM..............BUT I DON'T HATE THA ISLAND.........I DON'T HATE THA WOMEN.........WHICH BY THA WAY I DO DATE THEM AND THA MOTHER OF MY CHILD IS RICAN HERSELF AND SHE HAS EVEN TOLD ME MANY STORIES ABOUT HOW RICAN MEN ARE DRUG ADDICTS WHICH IS REALLY SAD AND I DEFFINITLY DON'T HATE THA PEOPLE........JUST THOSE WHO HARM OTHERS AND IS SADLY THAT THA MAJORITY OF THESE DRUG ABUSSERS ARE RICAN MEN FROM THA AGES OF 18-55 AND U KNOW I'M TELLIN THA TRUTH.........CAUSE MY MAN U PROBABLY HAVE A RELATIVE WHO IS SPRUNG OUT ON DRUGS AS WE SPEAK.............BUT IS STILL VIVA MEXICO..........AND STILL FUCK D.R THOUGH!!!

:bored: Hollywood I told u mad times copy & paste. All that extra shit can be thrown back ur way. I see them indirectas u throw at Ricans yet u say u got nothing against Ricans. U ain't as direct with it as u are with my Dominicanos. :smh: I ain't even gonna bother to break ur whole shit up. How real can a modafoka be when they got so many accounts on one site :cmon:.

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Problematico wrote: :bored: Hollywood I told u mad times copy & paste. All that extra shit can be thrown back ur way. I see them indirectas u throw at Ricans yet u say u got nothing against Ricans. U ain't as direct with it as u are with my Dominicanos. :smh: I ain't even gonna bother to break ur whole shit up. How real can a modafoka be when they got so many accounts on one site :cmon:.

FIRST OF ALL PROB............MY NAME GOT BANNED...........YES THA NAME THAT U HATE SO MUCH GOT BANNED.............SO THEREFORE KING HOLLYWOOD IS BANNED FOR GOOD........SO I CAN'T USED THAT NAME NO MORE............SECOND THIS IS MY SECOND ACCOUNT,SINCE THA FIRST ONE GOT BANNED.......SO THEREFORE MY MAN I DON'T HAVE NO OTHER ACCOUNTS BUT THIS ONE..............THIRD READ WHAT IT SAYS...........I DON'T HAVE NUTTHIN AGAINST RICANZ..............WHY WOULD I HATE RICANS IF MY OWN DAUGHTER IS HALF RICAN HERSELF???AH PROB???IF ANYTHING I HAVE ALWAYS PRAISED THA ISLAND OF PUERTO RICO...........BUT I JUST HAPPEN NOT TO LIKE THEIR MUSIC OR HANG OUT WITH THEM NIGGAZ...........CAUSE I DON'T HAVE NO RICAN FRIENDS AND THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE MY EMPLOYEES WHO HAPPEN TO BE RICANZ THEMSELVES AND IF I DIDN'T LIKE THEM,LIKE U THINK I DON'T???THEN EXPLAIN WHY I HIRED THEM IN THA FIRST PLACE???SHIT I JUST PUT MY WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND COUSIN TO SUM CULONARY ART SCHOOL SO HE CAN BECOME A GOOD ASS CHEF IN ONE OF MY RESTAURANTS AND I'M PAYIN HIS TUITION AND YET MY MAN HE'S PUERTO RICAN AND I CHOSE HIM OVER A MEXICAN AND YET U THINK I HATE RICANS???MY MAN THAT AINT MY FAULT...........U CAN'T GET MAD AT ME............ALL CAUSE I USUALLY HANG OUT WITH MEXICANZ MORE AND YET MY MAN I'M NOT EVEN MEXICAN MYSELF...........BUT MY HEART AND SOUL IS SINCE THEY RAISED ME AND SINCE I GREW UP WITH THEM............BUT DON'T BLAME THAT ON ME.......CAUSE THAT AINT MY FAULT........BLAME THAT ON MY PARENTS............AND PROB U WANT ME TO BE DIRECT TO U...........THEN CHECK THIS OUT.............IS STILL LOVE FOR P.R..........BUT IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...........AND MY MAN YOUR NOT A MONKEY OR A WETBACK........SO WHY CALLED THEM YOUR DOMINICANOS IF U KNOW DAM WELL THEY HATE YOUR AMERICAN BORN ASS,CAUSE OF YOUR LEGIT U.S RIGHTS AND CAUSE U HAVE A LEGIT U.S PASSPORT AND A REAL AMERICAN

fresh meat
Posts: 40
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 7:33 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby THA-GAME » March 28th, 2012, 4:04 pm

3ni Blaze wrote: :lmao: hahahaha!!! wat a fukin laugh, u mean to tell me that u a pro-mexican, anti-Dominicans, full-time troller nd u not even fukin mexican? WTF do u know your nationality or race or matta fact, do u know yourself?? u probably have dominican parents nd u talk so much shit. nd FUCK LIL VILLAGE, yall nkkas is softer than flan fuck outta here dike tha most dangerous hood. YEA IIGHT u broke ass nkka

BITCH HOW DO I HAVE DOMINICAN PARENTS............IF NONE OF MY PARENTS LOOK LIKE MONKEYS OR APES..........IN OTHER WORDS WETBACK BITCH..........MY PARENTS DON'T COME FROM NO CHARLES DARWIN EVOLUTIONARY DOMINICAN APE THEORY............SO THEREFORE WETBACK FAG..........MY PARENTS AINT PRIMATES LIKE YOUR REAL LIFE MONKEY PARENTS...........CAUSE BITCH MY PARENTS ARE SOUTH AMERICANS.............MEANIN WERE 100X MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANY GAY ASS DOMINICAN ELITE MONKEY OUTHERE..............BITCH MY PARENTS GRAND PARENTS COME FROM EUROPE AND LIKE MOST SOUTH AMERICANS...........THEY ALL COME FROM EUROPE............SINCE ALOT OF FORMER GERMAN SS OFFICERS DURING THA END OF WWII MIGRATED TO SOUTH AMERICA AND ESCAPE FROM THA ALLIED FORCES DURING THA END OF SECOND WORLD WAR AND BEGAN THA ULTIMATE SUPERIOR LATINO RACE...............THAT'S WHY BITCH MY MOMZ GOT BLUE EYES..............WHILE YO MOMZ GOT SUM DARK BLACK EYES AND A HAIRRY ASS FACE LIKE MOST CHANGOS DO IN SUM MONKEY ASS ZOO..............AND BITCH U WANNA TALK ABOUT LIL VILLAGE????WELL WETBACK FAG...........YOUR ILLEGAL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS WOULDN'T MAKE IT ALIVE OR SURVIVE IN LIL VILLAGE FOR ABOUT 3 OR 5 SECONDS THA MOST...........BITCH U WILL BE SCREAMIN LOUD LIKE MOST MONKEYS DO IN REAL LIFE AND WETBACK BITCH..............I AINT BROKE..........BITCH I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOUR ILLEGAL GAY ASS DOMINICAN MONKEY PRESIDENT FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC............CAUSE BITCH I'M RICH AND U AINT AHAHAHAAA...........AND WETBACK FAG........................................................IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!

major
major
Posts: 594
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 9:13 am

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Come on pai 1st off I ain't say u hate Ricans I said u got a problem & feel some type of way about Ricans. Just by the shit u write. Like some Mexicans or whateva the fuck u is don't be into dope wanting that manteca. I know this shit for a fact homie. U view most of Ricans as dope fiends I don't view most Mexicans as dope fiends. Just cause I know un monton de Mejicanos que le gusta esa pendeja. This ain't Menace To Society where dope fiends tan mamandobicho y vendiendo el culo. Modafokas stick people up to get the guap for their addiction. U think u can say what u wanna say cause u be beating up some P.R pussy or hire P.R's & it means u got no problems with most of P.R's. That's like a white person thinking he can say anything about Blacks & it aight, just cause he got a Black friend. U don't say this type of shit to them P.R mamis cause any real Boriqua mami would smack the shit out u & any real Borincano de corazon te romperia la quija. Don't come back saying that I'm mad cause u smash P.R girls like u known to do. I've done smash all types of women & I put money up u ain't got enough game to pick up any of the P.R mamis I've been with trosteame.

major
major
Posts: 594
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 9:13 am

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 4:54 pm

I call then my Dominicanos cause like I said before to u, I got a heavy family that are Dominicanos & know alot of Dominicanos. So u disrespect them u disrespecting me. They always gonna be my peoples unless a Dominican disrespect me my fams or Boricuas as a whole. But I wouln't hold that against all Dominicans just the modafoka who went off they gums. The same way u got luv for the Mexicans & feel disrespected when anybody talks shit about them & u ain't one. They ain't no diffrence oite pai. U stand up for Mexicans but u talking about wetbacks u one confused modafoka real talk. I doubt u did get banned but i'l take u on it. If u move correct u wouldn't get banned same account since 09 pai. I be in the Twilight Zone with u cause it be deja vu cause u write the same shit ova & ova. We done tough :bored:.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1598
Joined: January 28th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Borinquen » March 28th, 2012, 7:42 pm

yo i feel da same bout Dominicans man.. i kinda get a little tweek in my nerves wen sombdy says shit about Dominicans.. even doe Im full Puerto Rican.. i dont want nbdy talkin shit bout Dominicans eitha.. :tiphat:

major
major
Posts: 594
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 9:13 am

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Borinquen wrote:yo i feel da same bout Dominicans man.. i kinda get a little tweek in my nerves wen sombdy says shit about Dominicans.. even doe Im full Puerto Rican.. i dont want nbdy talkin shit bout Dominicans eitha.. :tiphat:
I'm with u mi helma 100%. I'm full Puerto Rock tambiem hasta la muerte socio ya tu sabe :tiphat:.

foot soldier
foot soldier
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: January 23rd, 2012, 10:12 am
Location: NYC/Madrid/ en las calles del mundo entero...
Region: North East
Affiliation: neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Gasol » March 28th, 2012, 8:31 pm

fuck pr and fuck rd maricas :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

major
major
Posts: 594
Joined: December 13th, 2009, 9:13 am

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby Problematico » March 28th, 2012, 8:34 pm

I see u trigger happy & I'm on my matrix shit :lol:.

prospect
Posts: 98
Joined: March 13th, 2012, 5:41 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Trinitarios

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby 3ni Blaze » March 28th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Problematico wrote:I know some Mexican's that don't fuck with Boris & it go both ways. I fucks with Mexicans heavy out in L.I & the few that be in P.R. Some of the Mexicans I fucks with have told me the reason they don't fuck with that much Ricans is cause they think they better then every Latino. Cause they don't need no papers to go to the U.S. This do be tru to some degree but we ain't all on that shit. We come here diffrently but still go thru the same shit. Mexicans are very rooted with their culture. They feel like Ricans try to be Black and forget their culture from their homeland. This do be tru but again Ricans out of P.R don't all be on that. The ones that do, get it from Ricans too. That's why Ricans from P.R feel a lil funny with Ricans from the states. To top that off u got boxing, Ricans vs Mexican fighters has cause some rivalry to some extent. It don't get out of that tough other then some clowning. :tiphat: to ur girls homegirl that stood up for Ricans even tough she Dominican.



Ma nkka Juan Guzman will knock all of em out watch him on youtube nd youll see

prospect
Posts: 98
Joined: March 13th, 2012, 5:41 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Trinitarios

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby 3ni Blaze » March 29th, 2012, 4:47 am

THA-GAME wrote:
3ni Blaze wrote: :lmao: hahahaha!!! wat a fukin laugh, u mean to tell me that u a pro-mexican, anti-Dominicans, full-time troller nd u not even fukin mexican? WTF do u know your nationality or race or matta fact, do u know yourself?? u probably have dominican parents nd u talk so much shit. nd FUCK LIL VILLAGE, yall nkkas is softer than flan fuck outta here dike tha most dangerous hood. YEA IIGHT u broke ass nkka

BITCH HOW DO I HAVE DOMINICAN PARENTS............IF NONE OF MY PARENTS LOOK LIKE MONKEYS OR APES..........IN OTHER WORDS WETBACK BITCH..........MY PARENTS DON'T COME FROM NO CHARLES DARWIN EVOLUTIONARY DOMINICAN APE THEORY............SO THEREFORE WETBACK FAG..........MY PARENTS AINT PRIMATES LIKE YOUR REAL LIFE MONKEY PARENTS...........CAUSE BITCH MY PARENTS ARE SOUTH AMERICANS.............MEANIN WERE 100X MORE SUPERIOR THAN ANY GAY ASS DOMINICAN ELITE MONKEY OUTHERE..............BITCH MY PARENTS GRAND PARENTS COME FROM EUROPE AND LIKE MOST SOUTH AMERICANS...........THEY ALL COME FROM EUROPE............SINCE ALOT OF FORMER GERMAN SS OFFICERS DURING THA END OF WWII MIGRATED TO SOUTH AMERICA AND ESCAPE FROM THA ALLIED FORCES DURING THA END OF SECOND WORLD WAR AND BEGAN THA ULTIMATE SUPERIOR LATINO RACE...............THAT'S WHY BITCH MY MOMZ GOT BLUE EYES..............WHILE YO MOMZ GOT SUM DARK BLACK EYES AND A HAIRRY ASS FACE LIKE MOST CHANGOS DO IN SUM MONKEY ASS ZOO..............AND BITCH U WANNA TALK ABOUT LIL VILLAGE????WELL WETBACK FAG...........YOUR ILLEGAL DOMINICAN MONKEY WETBACK FAGGOT ASS WOULDN'T MAKE IT ALIVE OR SURVIVE IN LIL VILLAGE FOR ABOUT 3 OR 5 SECONDS THA MOST...........BITCH U WILL BE SCREAMIN LOUD LIKE MOST MONKEYS DO IN REAL LIFE AND WETBACK BITCH..............I AINT BROKE..........BITCH I GOT MORE MONEY THAN YOUR ILLEGAL GAY ASS DOMINICAN MONKEY PRESIDENT FROM THA BANANA REPUBLIC............CAUSE BITCH I'M RICH AND U AINT AHAHAHAAA...........AND WETBACK FAG........................................................IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!




Yo ma du, u might as well b a fukin gaylord wit that superior race talk or a fukin nazi skinhead. U tha only reason why i hate mexicans cuz in real life i have mexicans on cheack nd they neva get outta line so at least u putas r loyal. but like sum nkka already said on here, w/o lookin at color(cuz i know your wannabe nazi bitch self only looks at that, u a fukin disgrace to tha latino population go fukin hang yoself u broke bitch) we all too much alike to fukin b a racist that shit makes no sense just like u. why tha fuck is your WETBACK mexican ass(i mean mut cuz u dont even know wtf u are u fukin adopted broke fake cholo) keeps deadass usin tha word wetback, thats like bein black nd sayin nigger in tha 1800's ma nkka u fukin socially backwards. Ohh nd tell yo fake family to keep dyin at tha border, i need more cat food cuz thats all yall lil village pussyies are good for is fukin bein FOOD.

soldier
soldier
Posts: 220
Joined: July 6th, 2014, 4:27 am
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby marc anthony » August 6th, 2014, 1:06 am

Slide wrote:I live in Texas and I heard a Mexican tattoo artist here in Arlington make some comment about he don't fuck with Ricans after a news story came over the TV about Puerto Rico in his studio.
My girl's best friend is Dominican and took offense to it even though she not from PR and they got into some long conversation in both English and Spanish. Wasn't bad just some friendly arguing.
I know it's a lot of Latinos on here but do the two have something against each other? It's mostly Mexicans in Texas and I bet a lot have never met a person from Puerto Rico. Or was this some isolated incident?

NO ACTUALLY IS TRUE.........THA SAME SHIT HAPPENS HERE TOO.......BUT IN A DIFFERENT TWIST......THAT'S WHY THA CHI IS DIVIDED INTO ZONES OR DISTRICTS MUCH LIKE BERLIN WAS AFTER WWII........GAY ASS HUMBOLT PARK IS MOSTLY PUERTO RICANS WHICH THA MAJORITY OF THA MALES UP THERE ARE STR8GHT UP GAY.........LITTLE VILLAGE IS MOSTLY PREDOMINANT MEXICAN AND IS NOT GAY AND IN FACT IS THA WORST MOST VICIOUS AND MOST DANGEROUS NEIGHBORHOOD IN THA CHI......IN FACT IN THA REGION.......IN FACT IN THA COUNTRY.......IN FACT IN THA COUNTINENT.........IN FACT IN THA WESTERN HEMISPHERE AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...........IN THE PLANET..........LIL VILLE HAD PRODUCE 2 OF THE WORST MOST VIOLENT,VICOUS,MALEVOLENT AND MOST NOTORIOUS GANGS THAT THA CHI HAS NEVER SEEN AND THAT'S THEE ALKN.......AND THEM GANGSTER TWO-SIX........AND IS WELL DOCUMENT THAT EVEN THA FOLKS GANGZ FROM THA NORTHSIDE.........MUCH IN PARTICULY THA PUERTO RICAN FOLKZ GANGZ LIKE SUCH GANGZ AS THEE INSANE SPANISH COBRAZ,INSANE HOE/A'Z.INSANE LATIN JIVERS.ALMIGHTY LATIN EAGLES,INSANE DRAGONZ.AND MANY FEW OTHERS ARE TERRORFIED TO SET FOOT IN BUNNIE'S HOODZ..........THA SAME WITH THEM PUERTO RICAN FIN GANGZ SUCH AS THE PEOPLE GANGS LIKE THE HUMBOLT PARK LATIN KINGZ,LATIN BROTHERS,FAMILIA STONES AND SPANISH LORDS.........ALSO ARE TERRORFED TO STEP FOOT IN LIL VILLE'S ALKN HOOD...........AND HERE'S ANOTHA FACT THAT IS ALSO DOCUMENTED.........ANOTHER MAIN REASON WHY RICANS HATE MEXICANS WITH A PASSION..........IS BECAUSE PUERTO RICAN WOMEN ARE ATTRACTIVE TO PAISAS...........BORIQUA WOMEN LOVE TO BE WITH MEXICANS........CAUSE ONE THING FOR SURE.........MEXICANS ARE HARDWORKERS.........GOOD PROVIDERS.......AND VERY FAMILY ORIENTATED.........MEXICANS ARE THA BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY..........WHILE PUERTO RICANS BENEFIT FROM THA GOVERNMENTS........SUCH AS SECTION 8,LINK CARDS AND WELFARE MONEY.........MEXICANS DON'T DO THAT........INSTEAD THEY WORK HARD AND MAKE SUMTHING GOOD OUT OF IT..........MEXICANS ARE NEVER LAZY.........PUERTO RICANS ARE LAZY...........THEY RATHER HAVE THEIR OWN WOMEN,MOTHERS,SISTERS AND EVEN THEIR WIVES OR GIRLFRIENDS WORK HARD INSTEAD OF THEM???AND THIS IS A FACT........CAUSE I BEEN WITH ALOT OF FINE ASS PUERTO RICAN CHICKS AND THEY ALL HAVE TOLD ME THA SAME THAT THEIR LAST BOYFRIENDS WERE BUMS,LIVING OFF FROM THEM........LIKE SCAVENGERS........PLAYIN VIDEO GAMES ALL DAY,WATCHING JERRY SPRINGER SHOW AND TALKIN OVER THE PHONE WITH THEIR BUDDIES OR PERHAPS THEIR UNDERCOVER BOYFRIENDS......WHICH IN FACT THA MAJORITY OF THEM DO HAVE.......JUST GO TO HUMBOLT PARK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF FIRST HAND...........WHILE THEIR OWN WOMEN ARE WORKING HARD,PUTTING FOOD ON THA TABLE..........ALSO ANOTHER FACT..........PUERTO RICANS ARE JEALOUS OF MEXICAN SUCCESS..........THA MAJORITY OF THE BIG BUSINESSES IN CHICAGO........IS MOSTLY OWN BY MEXICANS.......WHILE PUERTO RICANS ARE LIVING OFF FROM WELFARE...........ALSO MEXICANS ARE TRENDSETTERS.........THEIR MUSIC IS SELLING NATIONWIDE.........CORRIDOS IS RIGHT NOW THA HOTTEST COMMODITY.........ACTUALLY CORRIDOS KILL GAY ASS HIP HOP........WHILE THA PUERTO RICAN MUSIC WHICH IS GAY ASS REG-GAY-TON OR GAY ASS SALSA.........SUCKS AND IS NOT SELLING AND IS THA MUSIC FOR FAGZ........JUST ASK RICKY MARTIN OR MENUDO ABOUT THAT???THEY WILL TELL U???ALSO PUERTO RICANS ARE JEALOUS OF MEXICANS SUCCESS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO THA WORLD OF SPORTS..........THA BEST BOXERS IN THA WORLD COME FROM MEXICO.......THA BEST DAM WRESTLERS COME FROM MEXICO.........THA LAST FIFA WORLDCUP WHICH WAS A MONTH AGO.......MEXICO HUMMILIATED GAY ASS BRAZIL IN BRAZILIAN TERRITORY AND MADE IT TO THA SEMI FINALS............PUERTO RICO DID NOT PARTICIPATED DUE TO IT'S NON EXISTANCE IN THA FIFA WORLDCUP..........PUERTO RICO WAS NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THA WORLDCUP IN BRAZIL DUE TO IT'S NON QUALIFICATION TO PART TAKE IN THA HISTORICAL WORLDCUP EVENT.........IN OTHER WORDS..........PUERTO RICO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A SOCCER TEAM........SO THEREFORE PUERTO RICO DOES NOT EVEN EXIST IN THA FIFA QUALIFYING TORNOMENT MATCHES IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION.........SHIT EVEN THA UNITED NATION DOESN'T RECOGNIZED PUERTO RICO AS A COUNTRY.......DUE TO BEIGN A U.S COMMONWEALTH..........IN OTHER WORDS.........A U.S COLONY........MUCH LIKE ENGLAND RULED AND CONTROL THA U.S.......WHEN THA U.S WAS A BRITISH COLONY.............MEXICO HAS A RICH AND CULTURAL HISTORY.........FROM THA AZTECTS TO THA MAYANS........FROM THEIR COLONIAL DAYS OF STRUGGLE........TO BECOME INDEPENDENT FROM A COLONIAL POWER..........BY BEIGN THA FIRST EVER LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRY TO BECOME INDEPENDENT WHILE THA REST OF THA SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES OF TODAY WERE STILL UNDER SPANISH RULED............MEXICO BECAME THA FIRST EVER TO WIN A BLOODY WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE BY DEFEATING GAY ASS SPAIN........WITHOUT NO GUNS,AMO OR CANNONS AND WITHOUT THA HELP OF THA BRISTISH.........WHILE IN MY MOTHER'S COUNTRY OF SOUTH AMERICA...............SOUTH AMERICA WON IT'S INDEPENDENCE FROM THE HELP OF AN EUROPEAN POWER LIKE GREAT BRITAIN........BRITAIN HELP SOUTH AMERICA ON THE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE..........MUCH LIKE FRANCE HELP THE U.S WON IT'S INDEPENDENCE FROM GREAT BRITAIN...............PUERO RICO DON'T HAVE THAT TYPE OF HISTORY OR CREDIT...........WHO HELP PUERTO RICO WIN IT'S WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE???THE UNITED STATES.........THAT'S WHOM.........WHO LIBERATED PUERTO RICO FROM COLONIAL RULED FROM GAY ASS SPAIN.........THA UNITED STATES THAT'S WHOM..........WHILE MEXICO 300 YEARS AGO.........WON SINGLE HANDLY THA WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE AGAINST A COLONIAL SUPER POWER LIKE GAY ASS SPAIN.......AND IF THAT'S NOT ENUFF..............MEXICO ALSO DEFEATED FRANCE.......ANOTHER EUROPEAN SUPERPOWER AND PUT MEXICO ON THA MAP ONCE THEY DEFEATED A MONSTER KILLING MACHINE........A KILLING MACHINE THAT WAS DESIGNED BY NAPOLEON III AND YET MEXICO PUT AN END OF NAPOLEON'S DREAM OF AMBITION AND A FENCH TAKE OVA THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SPREAD ALL OVER SOUTH AMERICA.........THANK GOD FOR THA GLORIOUS MEXICAN ARMY.........THAT IT PUT AN END TO FRANCE'S TAKE OVA OF THE AMERICA'S.........WHERE WAS PUERTO RICO???OOOPS..........IT WAS STILL UNDER SPANISH RULED............SO U SEE........MEXICO HAS A RICH POWERFUL HISTORY AND CULTURE.............PUERTO RICO HAS NONE.......BUT JUST OF ANNOYING GAY ASS FROGS WHO MAKE ALOT OF NOISE AT NIGHT!!!

king
king
User avatar
Posts: 9239
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Mexicans vs Puerto Ricans

Postby 2wo-G » August 6th, 2014, 1:35 am

LMAO this foo really is hilarious sometimes, jus the way he words shit.

"Humboldt park is filled with puerto ricans and theyre all straight up gay, lil village is mexicans and is not gay"

I never really heard of any actual beef between the two as races tho, that sounds like some personal shit. Then again I only ever knew one puerto rican that I knew of that went to my school and he ended up joining the navy a couple years back. He was kool tho, pretty funny dude.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BkBarclays, blipcityhustla, earlineto4, HarlemWorldATL, krisuy18, NateO94, townbizzEa$T O and 148 guests