Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 343
Joined: May 25th, 2011, 11:37 am
Region: Midwest

Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby GuddaX » June 9th, 2011, 9:31 am

Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels

Image
Image
Image
Image




prospect
Posts: 56
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: WLCCrip

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby BigH esWLCC » June 9th, 2011, 9:41 am

BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1762
Joined: March 25th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Region: West

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby getoutcheesetoast » June 9th, 2011, 10:18 am

those are afro americans they have white blood so they are not black

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2669
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 7:01 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: WEST-SIDE OF THE BRONX .

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby WESTBRONXRIDER » June 9th, 2011, 10:19 am

getoutcheesetoast wrote:those are afro americans they have white blood so they are not black




Image

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6690
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 6:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: ABU (all brothaz unite)

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » June 9th, 2011, 4:19 pm

BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

it is black hells angels and they aint racist.. just like how its black members of "racist" mexican gangs...


the nazi sign was used by native americans as some type of peace sign before nazis was here... but they even said that they use the nazi sign just to scare people, not for racism :2cents:

prospect
Posts: 56
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: WLCCrip

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby BigH esWLCC » June 9th, 2011, 4:45 pm

xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

it is black hells angels and they aint racist.. just like how its black members of "racist" mexican gangs...


the nazi sign was used by native americans as some type of peace sign before nazis was here... but they even said that they use the nazi sign just to scare people, not for racism :2cents:


THERE'S NO BLACK HELLS ANGELS EVER! PIG U SHOULD KNOW THIS. AND SINCE HITLER ADOPTED THE SWASTIKA AS WHITE PRIDE ITS ALWAYS BEEN USED FOR RACIST HATE GROUPS, SKIN HEADS, BIKERS, EX. ALL OUTLAW 1% WHITE BIKERS R RACIST,THEY MIGHT DEAL WITH BLACKS FOR MUTAL GAIN. :2cents: :2cents:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6690
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 6:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: ABU (all brothaz unite)

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » June 9th, 2011, 4:52 pm

BigH esWLCC wrote:
xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

it is black hells angels and they aint racist.. just like how its black members of "racist" mexican gangs...


the nazi sign was used by native americans as some type of peace sign before nazis was here... but they even said that they use the nazi sign just to scare people, not for racism :2cents:


THERE'S NO BLACK HELLS ANGELS EVER! PIG U SHOULD KNOW THIS. AND SINCE HITLER ADOPTED THE SWASTIKA AS WHITE PRIDE ITS ALWAYS BEEN USED FOR RACIST HATE GROUPS, SKIN HEADS, BIKERS, EX. ALL OUTLAW 1% WHITE BIKERS R RACIST,THEY MIGHT DEAL WITH BLACKS FOR MUTAL GAIN. :2cents: :2cents:

lmao u a dumb nigga huh? if u seen one of they docs then youll know what they use the swastisha fo... and it is black hells angels.. and the white ones aint all racist.. i met some of em before in palm springs so quit wit the dummbo shit kiesha.

prospect
Posts: 56
Joined: June 8th, 2011, 2:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: WLCCrip

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby BigH esWLCC » June 9th, 2011, 5:24 pm

xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:
xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

it is black hells angels and they aint racist.. just like how its black members of "racist" mexican gangs...


the nazi sign was used by native americans as some type of peace sign before nazis was here... but they even said that they use the nazi sign just to scare people, not for racism :2cents:


THERE'S NO BLACK HELLS ANGELS EVER! PIG U SHOULD KNOW THIS. AND SINCE HITLER ADOPTED THE SWASTIKA AS WHITE PRIDE ITS ALWAYS BEEN USED FOR RACIST HATE GROUPS, SKIN HEADS, BIKERS, EX. ALL OUTLAW 1% WHITE BIKERS R RACIST,THEY MIGHT DEAL WITH BLACKS FOR MUTAL GAIN. :2cents: :2cents:

lmao u a dumb nigga huh? if u seen one of they docs then youll know what they use the swastisha fo... and it is black hells angels.. and the white ones aint all racist.. i met some of em before in palm springs so quit wit the dummbo shit kiesha.


U EVERWHERE HUH PIG, JUST PROVES MY POINT U MUST B A WHITE FED. :lol: I'VE HAD A FEW RUN N WITH THEM 2 AND EACH TIME THEY CALLED ME A NIGGER AND ONCE THEY CALLED A FEMALE WAS WITH A NIGGER AND DIDNT KNOW WE WAS DEEP AND GOT THEY ASS BEAT AND BIKE TOOK.IT WAS SELF DEFENSE OFFICER AND I DIDNT TAKE THE BIKE. :lmao: U PIGS KNOW THEY RECRUIT SKINHEADS. :2cents: DONT TAKE WORD GOGGLE BLAC HELLS ANGELS. WATCH GANGLAND HELLS ANGELS DISCOVERY CHANNEL YOUTUBE.
http://www.chosenfewmc.org/

og
og
Posts: 13902
Joined: June 20th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: 79MSB

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby 718 WAY OF LIFE » June 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

HELLS ANGELSK

lieutenant
lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 356
Joined: July 12th, 2010, 12:53 am
Region: North East

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby Tek Five » June 9th, 2011, 5:52 pm

Do ghetto hicks still believe motorcycle clubs like the Hells Angels and Ching-a-Ling Nomads were racists?

:lol: It's like this site's stuck in 2000.

fresh meat
Posts: 13
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 5:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: GANGSTA DISCIPLE

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby BIG_G74 » June 9th, 2011, 9:51 pm

Its acouple black outlaw mc clubs that been around since the 50 n 60 like sin city disciples, outcast, wheels of soul, thunderguard n all them clubs crazy as hell so don't be sleep.

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6690
Joined: December 21st, 2010, 6:09 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: ABU (all brothaz unite)

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby xWEST~POASTAx » June 9th, 2011, 10:43 pm

BigH esWLCC wrote:
xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:
xWEST~POASTAx wrote:
BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

it is black hells angels and they aint racist.. just like how its black members of "racist" mexican gangs...


the nazi sign was used by native americans as some type of peace sign before nazis was here... but they even said that they use the nazi sign just to scare people, not for racism :2cents:


THERE'S NO BLACK HELLS ANGELS EVER! PIG U SHOULD KNOW THIS. AND SINCE HITLER ADOPTED THE SWASTIKA AS WHITE PRIDE ITS ALWAYS BEEN USED FOR RACIST HATE GROUPS, SKIN HEADS, BIKERS, EX. ALL OUTLAW 1% WHITE BIKERS R RACIST,THEY MIGHT DEAL WITH BLACKS FOR MUTAL GAIN. :2cents: :2cents:

lmao u a dumb nigga huh? if u seen one of they docs then youll know what they use the swastisha fo... and it is black hells angels.. and the white ones aint all racist.. i met some of em before in palm springs so quit wit the dummbo shit kiesha.


U EVERWHERE HUH PIG, JUST PROVES MY POINT U MUST B A WHITE FED. :lol: I'VE HAD A FEW RUN N WITH THEM 2 AND EACH TIME THEY CALLED ME A NIGGER AND ONCE THEY CALLED A FEMALE WAS WITH A NIGGER AND DIDNT KNOW WE WAS DEEP AND GOT THEY ASS BEAT AND BIKE TOOK.IT WAS SELF DEFENSE OFFICER AND I DIDNT TAKE THE BIKE. :lmao: U PIGS KNOW THEY RECRUIT SKINHEADS. :2cents: DONT TAKE WORD GOGGLE BLAC HELLS ANGELS. WATCH GANGLAND HELLS ANGELS DISCOVERY CHANNEL YOUTUBE.
http://www.chosenfewmc.org/

nigga, alotta niggas go to palm springs cause alotta black family out there.. of course they called you a nigger, like i said... THERE ARE RACIST MEMBERS OF EVERY GANG, AND WHERE U SEEN EM AT? AND WHY U WORRIED BOUT WHERE I BEEN? lol i cud tell that yo gang bangin goes no further than the net, cause u shud know that google aint good fo everything...

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 453
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 10:13 am
Location: South Carolina
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: HAMC

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby pineshadow » October 31st, 2011, 10:25 pm

BigH esWLCC wrote:BOTTOM IS CHOSEN FEW BLACC OUTLAW GANG HERE N LA. THERE R NO BLACCS N HELL ANGELS, CUZ THEY R RACIST, AND USE NAZI SIGNS.

not true, do you personally know any members?

captain
captain
User avatar
Posts: 453
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 10:13 am
Location: South Carolina
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: HAMC

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby pineshadow » October 31st, 2011, 10:26 pm

there are no full patch african american members of the hells angels

colonel
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: June 4th, 2009, 1:51 pm
Location: California
Region: West

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby stoptheviolence » October 31st, 2011, 10:35 pm

the hells angels allow every race to patch into their club except blacks. a good number of angels in california are latino or asian.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 360
Joined: September 24th, 2011, 2:02 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: RICH R30LLIN 9 BLOCC OHC DIRT GANG OR DONT BKANG

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby OHC^9^DG^30s » November 1st, 2011, 3:53 am

^exactly

the Outlaws allow all races and are the enemy of hells angels.mongols have also had blacc members.hells angels only allow latinos and asians who are as racist as them

lieutenant
lieutenant
Posts: 360
Joined: September 24th, 2011, 2:02 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: RICH R30LLIN 9 BLOCC OHC DIRT GANG OR DONT BKANG

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby OHC^9^DG^30s » November 1st, 2011, 4:02 am

the blaccs in LA are Dragons and they cool with the Hells Angels

colonel
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: June 4th, 2009, 1:51 pm
Location: California
Region: West

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby stoptheviolence » November 1st, 2011, 4:26 am

OHC^9^DG^30s wrote:^exactly

the Outlaws allow all races and are the enemy of hells angels.mongols have also had blacc members.hells angels only allow latinos and asians who are as racist as them


the outlaws dont allow all races, they are an all white club. it's written in their constitution that you have to be a white male to be an outlaw. mongols have no black members either. the way the street and prison politics are in southern california, it wouldn't be advantageous for the mongols to accept blacks into their circle.

colonel
colonel
Posts: 696
Joined: June 4th, 2009, 1:51 pm
Location: California
Region: West

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby stoptheviolence » November 1st, 2011, 4:31 am

OHC^9^DG^30s wrote:the blaccs in LA are Dragons and they cool with the Hells Angels


the dragons are the east bay dragons, based in oakland. there's none in LA. they are cool with the hells angels though, you're right about that.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5852
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 5:58 pm
Location: Manch Vegas Queen City yea you know my Hood
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: KTB

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby KTB » November 1st, 2011, 2:02 pm

WESTBRONXRIDER wrote:
getoutcheesetoast wrote:those are afro americans they have white blood so they are not black




Image

:lmao:

fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: January 7th, 2012, 1:30 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby rideordie81 » January 7th, 2012, 1:48 am

The first guy in line on the first picture has a HA rocker. Looks like he is hispanic though. There hispanic members, but very few. I have met a native american member. I havent met or seen any black HA members, but HAMC associates with some black clubs in a friends manner.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Location: Watson Ave 2 Merrick Blvd
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 6:15 pm

dats sumthin i always wondered, i've been 2 lil parties n shit hosted by HAMC, never felt uncomfortable as far as racial tension. but why cant a black man be a member?

im refering to the eastcoast by the way

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19690
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 6:41 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:dats sumthin i always wondered, i've been 2 lil parties n shit hosted by HAMC, never felt uncomfortable as far as racial tension. but why cant a black man be a member?

im refering to the eastcoast by the way


:lmao: :lmao: THE FUCK IS YOU PARTYING WIT DIRTY WHITE BIKERS FOR?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm
Location: Watson Ave 2 Merrick Blvd
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 6:58 pm

in in ct they be havin bbqs and watnot in da summer, da food is free so why not

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19690
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm
Location: PEEP THE USERNAME...
Region: North East
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 7:18 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:in in ct they be havin bbqs and watnot in da summer, da food is free so why not


SOUND LIKE YOU PLAYIN WIT FIRE FAM...

BUT I'M ASSUMING THERE MUST BE OTHER BLACK FOLKS ATTENDING THESE AFFAIRS...

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], kapriolruw, townbizzEa$T O and 207 guests