Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:19 pm

WATSONPOPLIVE , HOWWA BOUT THE BLACK=FALCONS ON EST TREMOUNT ? THEY'RE A BLK MC-GANG AND LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ . hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:20 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:WATSONPOPLIVE , HOWWA BOUT THE BLACK=FALCONS ON EST TREMOUNT ? THEY'RE A BLK MC-GANG AND LET us NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ . hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:26 pm

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: TheHoodUp Career Killer

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:35 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:in in ct they be havin bbqs and watnot in da summer, da food is free so why not

SOUND LIKE YOU PLAYIN WIT FIRE FAM...

BUT I'M ASSUMING THERE MUST BE OTHER BLACK FOLKS ATTENDING THESE AFFAIRS...

my man i would not be the first black man there lol, my one of my cuzzin homeboys (a white dude) when he came back from da army n shit he got down with them da bbq was mostless a party 4 him and da other niggaz i guess dat they became official members, so he invited niggaz. there was other black people there. spanish people and all.

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:40 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?

2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign

oog
oog
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 7:41 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ

RUFF RYDERS IS CONSIDERED A "BIKER GANG"?... :wtf:

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:44 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ

RUFF RYDERS IS CONSIDERED A "BIKER GANG"?... :wtf:

well a "motorcycle club" ruff ryders was a mc before the record label came out, member from da mc started the label, dats why in most ruff ryder videos it was crazy bikes and like 100 motorcycles. dats they actual street niggaz

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:53 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?

2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign

:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:54 pm

p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

:drama:

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:06 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:

:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .

u just lost me mo, u sayin im flizzy at da same time wtf do dat supposed 2 mean?

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:08 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

and fyi its not da west bx by far mo, South East if u wanna get technical about it

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:16 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:

u just lost me mo, u sayin im flizzy at da same time wtf do dat supposed 2 mean?

:facepalm: are you high or do you have problems reading ?

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:18 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:

:facepalm: are you high or do you have problems reading ?

it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:19 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

and fyi its not da west bx by far mo, South East if u wanna get technical about it

:wtf2: who the hell said Bruckner :smh: was located in the west-bronx ?

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:22 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

I knew you was going to bring-up his photo . BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SAME PERSON . I mean we never saw ur pic . just sayin .

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

I knew you was going to bring-up his photo . BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SAME PERSON . I mean we never saw ur pic . just sayin .

why would i need a pic if i verfiied who i am in da video :lmao: :lmao: u sound dum rite now mo. i clearly sed watsonave poplive on da hoodup.com live on da video my man. so ok lets lay out da facts, fluzzy has a pic wit his hood up account on a peice of paper sayin all kinda gay shit. i have a videos were i state my account. so wat u sayin mo? u sound real dum right now i guess i have transformation skills 2 transform from a black man 2 a earthworm type niggaz magiclly

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I KNEW YOU WAS GANNA SAY THAT BUT THE DUDE WITH THE SHORTS AND TIMS IN THAT FLICK IS ME DUDE SORRY . :lmao:

oog
oog
Affiliation: NEUTRILLZ...

Postby SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 8:30 pm

YO WATSON, YOU PUT ON FOR THE GRIM BASTARDS I NOTICE...WHY IS THAT?

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Image THIS SHIT LOOK KOLD ! AINT THAT SPACE-GHOST ??.

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:33 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:I KNEW YOU WAS GANNA SAY THAT BUT THE DUDE WITH THE SHORTS AND TIMS IN THAT FLICK IS ME DUDE SORRY . :lmao:

dats funny dat u say dat lmfao cuz everybody around da way know i was on da shorts and tims wave dat summer, try again mo. and 2 of my relatives is da niggaz spittin so go on wit it

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:35 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:YO WATSON, YOU PUT ON FOR THE GRIM BASTARDS I NOTICE...WHY IS THAT?

no particular reason, its a black motorcycle club from a show. and i was feelin the logo

underboss
underboss

Postby SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:37 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:I KNEW YOU WAS GANNA SAY THAT BUT THE DUDE WITH THE SHORTS AND TIMS IN THAT FLICK IS ME DUDE SORRY . :lmao:

dats funny dat u say dat lmfao cuz everybody around da way know i was on da shorts and tims wave dat summer, try again mo. and 2 of my relatives is da niggaz spittin so go on wit it

nAH i'm fucking with you dude . I was bored and thought i'd fuck around with some random person on here .

underboss
underboss

Postby WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:40 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:

nAH i'm fucking with you dude . I was bored and thought i'd fuck around with some random person on here .

i was def gettin a lil aggy my man, shit it aint nuthin shit just a site. i aint trippin. i dont know u from a hole in da wall so i cant even net beef wit u

fresh meat
Region: West

Postby alan » May 15th, 2013, 8:11 am

pineshadow wrote:there are no full patch african american members of the hells angels

hey poeple !
did you hear about Johnny Angel ?

That man is a HA member, and an Afro American...

og
og
Region: West

Postby Realspit » May 15th, 2013, 1:31 pm

first pic is mexicans the 2nd was a black bike club not HA couldn t see others

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby