Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:19 pm

WATSONPOPLIVE , HOWWA BOUT THE BLACK=FALCONS ON EST TREMOUNT ? THEY'RE A BLK MC-GANG AND LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ . hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:20 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:WATSONPOPLIVE , HOWWA BOUT THE BLACK=FALCONS ON EST TREMOUNT ? THEY'RE A BLK MC-GANG AND LET us NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ . hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:26 pm

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:35 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:in in ct they be havin bbqs and watnot in da summer, da food is free so why not
SOUND LIKE YOU PLAYIN WIT FIRE FAM...

BUT I'M ASSUMING THERE MUST BE OTHER BLACK FOLKS ATTENDING THESE AFFAIRS...
my man i would not be the first black man there lol, my one of my cuzzin homeboys (a white dude) when he came back from da army n shit he got down with them da bbq was mostless a party 4 him and da other niggaz i guess dat they became official members, so he invited niggaz. there was other black people there. spanish people and all.

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:40 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?
2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign

User avatar
SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Posts: 19692
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 7:41 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ
RUFF RYDERS IS CONSIDERED A "BIKER GANG"?... :wtf:

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 7:44 pm

SOUTH SIDE SWERV wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:LET OF NOT FOR GET THE Y.O. RUFF-RYDAZ
RUFF RYDERS IS CONSIDERED A "BIKER GANG"?... :wtf:
well a "motorcycle club" ruff ryders was a mc before the record label came out, member from da mc started the label, dats why in most ruff ryder videos it was crazy bikes and like 100 motorcycles. dats they actual street niggaz

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:53 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?
2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign
:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 7:54 pm

p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

:drama:

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:06 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?
2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign
:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .
u just lost me mo, u sayin im flizzy at da same time wtf do dat supposed 2 mean?

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:08 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

:drama:
and fyi its not da west bx by far mo, South East if u wanna get technical about it

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:16 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?
2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign
:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .
u just lost me mo, u sayin im flizzy at da same time wtf do dat supposed 2 mean?

:facepalm: are you high or do you have problems reading ?

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:18 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm................. Now that I mention it / to come to think of it . isn't there a club not so far from you on bruckner , towards the south of the field ?
2 touch on both ya comments da ruff ryders arent just in yonkers, i associate wit da bk chapter one of my mans is a officer for they line. and the spanish mob who are located in da bx. da club u speak on i have little 2 no contact wit. i go2 big meetings were all da clubs AC/MC/TC and SC chill and network. but 2 say i associate with them i dont. 2 be honest the name sounds familiar but cant say i can co-sign
:lol: I could care less about those bike-clubs all i was doing was checking to see if you are who you say you are and not jerking us around with you bein flizzzy at the same time . I knew first hand to ask you about the club on bruckner to the south of the first section bcuz a L.I. nigga wouldn't know about them being boriquas or a club of any sort being in that area .
u just lost me mo, u sayin im flizzy at da same time wtf do dat supposed 2 mean?

:facepalm: are you high or do you have problems reading ?

it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:19 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:p.s. i'm not from the west-bronx , i'm from mobzdale in queens ask 718 of L's .

:drama:
and fyi its not da west bx by far mo, South East if u wanna get technical about it

:wtf2: who the hell said Bruckner :smh: was located in the west-bronx ?

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:22 pm

WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote: it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

I knew you was going to bring-up his photo . BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SAME PERSON . I mean we never saw ur pic . just sayin .

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:28 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote:
WatsonAve PopLive wrote:
SWEETTOOTH wrote: it sound like u tryin 2 say dat me and fluzzy is da same person? but u would hav2 be a meth head just 2 assume sum shit like dat. seenin as he got a proof pic and i got proof video. so im not understandin ya comment

I knew you was going to bring-up his photo . BUT IT STILL WOULDN'T TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE THE SAME PERSON . I mean we never saw ur pic . just sayin .
why would i need a pic if i verfiied who i am in da video :lmao: :lmao: u sound dum rite now mo. i clearly sed watsonave poplive on da hoodup.com live on da video my man. so ok lets lay out da facts, fluzzy has a pic wit his hood up account on a peice of paper sayin all kinda gay shit. i have a videos were i state my account. so wat u sayin mo? u sound real dum right now i guess i have transformation skills 2 transform from a black man 2 a earthworm type niggaz magiclly

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:29 pm

I KNEW YOU WAS GANNA SAY THAT BUT THE DUDE WITH THE SHORTS AND TIMS IN THAT FLICK IS ME DUDE SORRY . :lmao:

User avatar
SOUTH SIDE SWERV
oog
oog
Posts: 19692
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 11:46 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SOUTH SIDE SWERV » January 8th, 2012, 8:30 pm

YO WATSON, YOU PUT ON FOR THE GRIM BASTARDS I NOTICE...WHY IS THAT?

User avatar
SWEETTOOTH
underboss
underboss
Posts: 853
Joined: December 17th, 2011, 4:33 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by SWEETTOOTH » January 8th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Image THIS SHIT LOOK KOLD ! AINT THAT SPACE-GHOST ??.

User avatar
WatsonAve PopLive
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1648
Joined: August 24th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Re: Who Said Blacks Aren't Hell Angels?

Post by WatsonAve PopLive » January 8th, 2012, 8:33 pm

SWEETTOOTH wrote:I KNEW YOU WAS GANNA SAY THAT BUT THE DUDE WITH THE SHORTS AND TIMS IN THAT FLICK IS ME DUDE SORRY . :lmao:
dats funny dat u say dat lmfao cuz everybody around da way know i was on da shorts and tims wave dat summer, try again mo. and 2 of my relatives is da niggaz spittin so go on wit it

Post Reply