"You know 2 niggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

"You know 2 niggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:12 pm

End of the day if thats eho that man choose to bpne let him do him..when i was younger i would of agreed but at the end of the day every niggah girl probably got her freak on with the next niggah before you came into the picture..i know i have with other chicks before i deal with the latest...its life so be it...niggahs be taking this turning hoes into a housewife shit into a whole different level now...apart of black(aa) community problems niggahs gotta clean up..end of the day who another boning/wifing (long as she legal) then let them do them ...point out the molestors /rapist though

Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-08-10.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-08-25.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-08-34.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-08-40.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-08-48.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-09-11.png

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Re: "You know 2 niggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 6:52 pm

...thats sucka shit...

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: "You know 2 niggahs who publicly bussed that"- gillie da kid(philly) to 21savage wifing amber rose

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:29 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:52 pm
...thats sucka shit...

Its cornier worrying about who a niggah bonin...if dude wanna wife a chick like amber let him do him...shorty had 2 public relationships with kanye & wiz..it is what it is...i think heads was saying the same shit for gucci wifing ex gotti old girl(kanye as well)..shit happen

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:29 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:52 pm
...thats sucka shit...

Its cornier worrying about who a niggah bonin...if dude wanna wife a chick like amber let him do him...shorty had 2 public relationships with kanye & wiz..it is what it is...i think heads was saying the same shit for gucci wifing ex gotti old girl(kanye as well)..shit happen
...yea im wit u on that

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:06 pm

I dont think the average niggah know(or wanna know..i know i sure as hell dont wanna know..long as she aint got no current stds from her past) about the chick they get in a relationship with past...shorty could of truely been mad loose & get to a point when she wanna settle down with you & stay on a straight path (if you believe a person can change then all that "once a slut always a slut" talk really holds no weight)...

I personally think shorty(amber rose) is a freak when she decide to fuk with a niggsh but for some reason she dont come off as a loose chick that fucked mad niggahs in her life

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:10 pm

I know mad people be calling amber a slut this that & the 3rd though...shorty just dont rub me that way.

Kim kardashian dont either(another 1 people call a slut)...the aura kim..paris hilton & them type of broads give me is chicks who was on lock down by parentd most of they teend then when they get alil freedom run wild (but not o.d)

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 8:18 pm

...yea she dont come off like that but na u cant change who u r......and na hella niggas run checks on a hoes history...to me only simp niggas dc bout it on some 'dw baby i wont judge u like those other niggas'

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » August 12th, 2017, 8:30 pm

I forgot what song that was, but 21 savage said he won't ever cuff the action

Well that was a lie :lmao:

BEDSTUYFLY
underboss
underboss

Post by BEDSTUYFLY » August 12th, 2017, 8:45 pm

Yeaa its cornball shit, wtf a nigga gonna do with a bitch with no bodies anyway I always thought of that as a sigh of insecurity to each his own. Some of these industry bitches do be wild hoes n thotties but who cares once she fucking with u n treatin u good as long as u don't get burnt or she not posting your shit u shouldn't have a problem with it. Niggas always worried about other niggas dick m botches that's homo shit

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 12th, 2017, 9:09 pm

CPT wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:30 pm
I forgot what song that was, but 21 savage said he won't ever cuff the action

Well that was a lie :lmao:
Personally I stopped givin a fuck when I found out she was white. But that nigga did say that shit. Bottom line she 10 years older than him, he aint even had enough life experience to keep up with a woman like that ( not dissing her whatsoever). Let alone been out the streets long enough. I notice a trend with some females dating, they so used to dating certain types of dudes after awhile they wanna try somethin different. Aint no problem wit dat, but most people ( men and women) standards of different is superficial, and might amount up to race, age, weight; but still require they have wealth, flashy car, or a bodycount ( especially celeb types) before they even fuck with em. Which is why they always end up with the same results. :rosssip:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 10:22 pm

You don't wanna be with a broad niggas you know fucked though. I had a girl tryna get serious with me but she was passed back and forth between two of my homeboys, it lowkey made me mad. Wanna let my homeboys treat her like a hoe but she want me to wife her up, like naaahhhh hoe.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm

1Million wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:22 pm
You don't wanna be with a broad niggas you know fucked though. I had a girl tryna get serious with me but she was passed back and forth between two of my homeboys, it lowkey made me mad. Wanna let my homeboys treat her like a hoe but she want me to wife her up, like naaahhhh hoe.
That shit b the worst.a bitch will let 75 niggas hit but u be the 76th nigga n she wants you to treat her like a queen.like bitch Foh just lemme beat.let the 77th nigga do all that sucka shit for u n treat u like a goddess cuz I'm not doing it

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Most females is whores in different degrees so u just gotta figure out which ones u wanna deal with n which ones u feel deserve certain treatment.most chicks be entertaining other niggas anyways while your dealing with them.some chicks u can treat good or whatever but then it's alot that u n anyone else with common sense should know better than to treat good(Amber roses,blac chynas etc etc).but alot of niggas is tricks n suckas n haven't been in the field long enuff when it comes to dealing with certain types of women so they are easy to get bamboozled by these bitches

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 11:04 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm
1Million wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:22 pm
That shit b the worst.a bitch will let 75 niggas hit but u be the 76th nigga n she wants you to treat her like a queen.like bitch Foh just lemme beat.let the 77th nigga do all that sucka shit for u n treat u like a goddess cuz I'm not doing it
foreal, bitch tried to play that good girl shit with me too like she wasn't a hoe, bitch almost caught me. I'm prolly gonna see her ass tonight at my boy (one of the dudes she was fucking) birthday party. The other dude she was fucking gon be here too. Bet that hoe ain't gonna talk to nan one of them but gonna be all up on me tryna act like she my girl the whole night like she usually be doing. Fixing me a plate, getting me drinks, music come on and she "quieres bailar?".

I look off into space for a second and she all "what you thinking about babe?" You leaving me alone bitch, stop with your fake wife voodoo tricks, you don't get no dick whore.

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Just like I said, here that hoe come :respek:

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 12th, 2017, 11:48 pm

1Million wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 11:36 pm
Just like I said, here that hoe come :respek:
:facepalm: :lol:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » August 13th, 2017, 12:25 am

I dunno about any of yall but I wont consider a bitch on a wifey type level if she has a past record of dealing with street niggas. I dont want those type of brawds. Gimme a square and def no strippers and bottle girls.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 12:45 am

1️⃣ wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 12:25 am
I dunno about any of yall but I wont consider a bitch on a wifey type level if she has a past record of dealing with street niggas. I dont want those type of brawds. Gimme a square and def no strippers and bottle girls.

Like i was saying i dont dig in a chick past...if its a chick that lived in a area around me then i might know alil more on they backround(younger yeats when we all chilled outside around each other...as nigahs started getting older it seems everybody might live in same area but go about they business quietly in other areas)..but overall i usually aint giving chicks interviews to know who she was or wasnt dealing with prior..if she wanna volunteer then cool..i dont ask chicks same way inreally dont like discussing chicks from my past with current situations...i feel you though with the whole not messing with no strippers etc

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 12:56 am

1️⃣ wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 12:25 am
The strippers n bottle girls are the main ones square niggas b cuffing n falling in love with mad quick.they put these type of chicks on a pedestal and be damn near psycho getting mad if she's serving other niggas drinks or letting other niggas touch her at work.like nigga she's a stripper/bottle girl n prolly sell pussy too.what makes u think she gon change, become holy n not do these things now that u made her your girl?

Dudes b outta control

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » August 13th, 2017, 1:23 am

@Q
Nowadays you dont even gotta ask tho. With facebook and Instagram you can find out. I scrolled all the way to the bottom to find this dude's girls exes that she still kept on her facebook and all type of shit. And second thing is, I consider myself a regular joe shmoe that hang with mostly streed dudes. And I kinda picked up a sense for those type of bitches based on being around them so much as a sort of an outsider perspective looking in...I have not been around a square woman in years unfortunately...

@HWorld, thats true. But being around a lotta dboys, I notice they be super duper cuffin those type of brawds too tho. They be wifin block smuts too that regular pretty boy dudes fuck for free. They pay the bills, get their hair done and In cases I seen, pay for titties and shit like that.That's what I seen personally. Lotta dboys be super tricks and lotta wild crazy street dudes be super in love with the smuttiest smuts that get ran trains on. and when they find out, they be beating the bitches ass. I seen this happen with a rapper/scammer I that might have been posted on here years ago. That rapper's man's girl(Who is that bitches cousin) also sucked my dick and my friend fucked her raw...But he had her in furs and also was beating her ass too.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 1:33 am

U right.I always noticed back in the day upto now that the real goon niggas that love putting in work n hustlers getting real paper be falling in love with bitches that regular niggas, players n pretty boy niggas fuck with ease n leave alone.they will fight n kill over smuts if they find out they messing with someone else or they peep a nigga looking at her.niggas even b getting mad on ig n fb if they see niggas commenting under their girls pics, even though they bitches often post ass pics n pics for attention n be entertaining niggas on there

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » August 13th, 2017, 1:58 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:33 am
U right.I always noticed back in the day upto now that the real goon niggas that love putting in work n hustlers getting real paper be falling in love with bitches that regular niggas, players n pretty boy niggas fuck with ease n leave alone.they will fight n kill over smuts if they find out they messing with someone else or they peep a nigga looking at her.niggas even b getting mad on ig n fb if they see niggas commenting under their girls pics, even though they bitches often post ass pics n pics for attention n be entertaining niggas on there
One time a former friend of mine who I now on bad terms with brought one of his joints around.Real get money dude with the hard and the soft... But his jawn was regular block smut from the jects he upgraded. I knew her from teenage years but he didnt know.....She didnt recognize me either... I had on a BB simon belt and everything else regular, and she said one thing. "I like ya belt" in a flirty manner. This dude filled with hatred in his eyes like he liked the brawd a lot. He had on big ass boogers in his ears. Canary diamonds and big rings and a cuban but he worried about this ho and my BB belt. He also always lowkey hated me since school although we was suppose to be best friends since kids. But thats another story. I know he beat her ass in the car because I use to see him beat his bm for stupid shit....Who i heard is also a retired ject smut.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 10:03 am

1️⃣ wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 1:23 am
@Q
Nowadays you dont even gotta ask tho. With facebook and Instagram you can find out. I scrolled all the way to the bottom to find this dude's girls exes that she still kept on her facebook and all type of shit. And second thing is, I consider myself a regular joe shmoe that hang with mostly streed dudes. And I kinda picked up a sense for those type of bitches based on being around them so much as a sort of an outsider perspective looking in...I have not been around a square woman in years unfortunately...

See i never had a facebook twitter instagram snapchat (or any other 1 im leaving out thats just the 1s i know exist) so i really wouldnt know from what they do on them shits..i know niggahs always say its freaks on thrm shits but i know niggahs said the same thing in myspace black planet migente days also..so i guess aint shit change

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 13th, 2017, 11:59 am

All yall made good points, especially about the dope boys And wild crazy street niggas be the type that be falling for these thots :facepalm: alotta these shootings out here is from niggas beefin over bitches, these yung thots out here have the top drillers wrapped around there fingers lol.

My uncle always told me "every girl is a hoe, including yours"
Either she used to be a hoe or she still is but since shes older she can finness herself a lil more better.

In my opinion, theres a 2 to 3% of females that are truly not like that, thats why i dont look for hood bitches when it comes to having a girlfriend, i want a sweet, innocent girl straight from the burbs, yall niggas keep cuffin these project hoes if yall want to,

But what i hate is niggas who swear they girl not like that, "my girl aint never cheated on me" :cmon: yea ok,
Im fucking another nigga girl right now who thinks his girl is faithful lol, niggas so desperate for love and affection that they willing to cuff the first bitch that gives him some attention, niggas gotta remember, we Are MEN! We shouldn't care about affection nor should we have a constant need for love, thats women shit bruh and thats something i try to tell these young niggas, like yall still in high school! Why are yall tryna fall in love lol just run through these bitches

Truth is, niggas is real life soft hearted when it comes to women which is why its eazy for them to get used, manipulated ect and thats straight from the mouths of a few female friends i know.

Men are not meant for relationships and affection and all that female shit, society has unfortunately made men soft, go back to the primitive times, men were not meant to be in love or be in relationships period, we were meant to fuck and breed with as many women as possiple to share our offspring, society has made men softer than bitches these days.....now you got niggas in they feelings beefin wit day 1s over hoes or killing over hoes ect shit crazy lol

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 13th, 2017, 1:05 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 11:59 am
alotta these shootings out here is from niggas beefin over bitches, these yung thots out here have the top drillers wrapped around there fingers lol.

:ohhh:

Nah but ya last paragraph though...when black families were more structured it was due to when fathers was more around ..i look at other races relationships where the father around also..so i dont exactly agree with the whole men aint meant for relationships...thats a individual feeling..some niggahs can do it some cant