Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 1:21 am

Dozens of white nationalists marched through the University of Virginia campus on Friday night carrying torches while chanting “You will not replace us.”

The demonstrators, who also yelled "blood and soil", a phrase tied to Nazi ideology, made their way through the Charlottesville campus before encircling a group of counterprotesters gathered around a statue of Thomas Jefferson.

Rest of story here:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.3404681

Murk this in yo neck of the woods. Stay safe
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 1:52 am

DAMN WHITE FOLKS AINT FUCKING AROUND. THEM SOME POWERFUL ASS WORDS.. "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US BLOOD ON THE SOIL" :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

BUT FUCK IT THESE COON ASS NIGGAS NEED THIS SHIT TO WAKE THEY DUMB STUBBORN ASSES UP :redmike:

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 2:04 am

Y'all niggaz can huff and puff all they want but look at these klansmen type Niggaz surrounding the liberals.. what would y'all dry bone ass Niggaz do tho? My Niggaz would start lettin em fly we ain't going out like that. They surrounded Niggaz around that statue

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 2:28 am

I'm bout 3.5 hours from there but VA been talking bout tearing down these statues. Alota white people are upset all around VA but this is some other stuff here. Shit could get really ugly if a white nationalist march happens in Richmond...

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 4:53 am

Norfolk , Newport News . My nigga iverson from Hampton I know they don't play that out there

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 4:54 am

But damn. But at a college campus there isn't gonna be no gangs. Them Niggaz is straight up like junior klansmen though without the mask.. these Niggaz just set us back 80 years

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 5:17 am

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes. ... y,amp.html

The second video on this link shows them whites being out of pocket chanting and doing nazi salutes. Them Niggaz chased off the liberal like they was finna lynch them . Wtf is going on.. it's good to be out west u seen what happens out here with that bull shit.. no wonder twenty be saying that hear yee shit

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 5:35 am

Rich is a different city out here. There may be some issues on the Peninsula (NN/Hampton) but the Peninsula has a legacy of racism anyway. Norfolk is more progressive, but that whole Tidewater area is not as thick as Richmond. That march would have to be confined to the Capitol area downtown because if these people marched through town it would be ugly...

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 5:48 am

I just watched the video, nah this is not good...

It's good for you to be out West because you're Asian. You'd probably feel comfortable in Virginia Beach or Northern Virginia because there's large Asian communities there, but it's going to be better for you in California, period. If you're black, California is better than almost nowhere. I'd much rather be black in Virginia than black in California, and I guess I have a unique perception because I know them both...

Back on topic, this stunt they pulling is dangerous and supposedly There s another march planned today. O don't advocate for greeting nonviolence with violence; them marching is not violent in itself. But it should be met with resistance, which can lead to violence, in which case opposed should be prepared if it escalates to violence...

This is the proof that VA needs to rip all them Confederate monuments down. The whole ideology is a symbol of racism and every city in the state been debating it all year. Richmond has tons of Confederate themes and while I think they should keep the museum, rip down every fucking monument, rename the parks and streets in these dead racists' names. This is the proof. This shit inspires racism, period!

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 7:19 am

I just feel the torches symbolizes kkk too much and the nazi arm raise with it re enforces the idea they on that kkk shit.. them Niggaz is bold

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 8:06 am

blood and soil?
1st of all their soil is europe, not America.
blood? somebody need to ride on them.

minorities need to arm their selves in 2017. don't let history repeat itself.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 8:11 am

123 wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:06 am
blood and soil?
1st of all their soil is europe, not America.
blood? somebody need to ride on them.

minorities need to arm their selves in 2017. don't let history repeat itself.
FACTS!! :tiphat:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:15 am

Be more concerned about the closet "supremacist " whose lowkey about it in public & not with all the hoo-ray "look at me im rscist i want the world to see it " type of dudes over dudes whose loud with it..rocking hoodies..lighting torches publicly etc...more times then not real evil is gonna come at you eith a grin & a smile & rock you to sleep with kindness...never really took the actual niggahs/kkk who did these type of events that serious as i did niggahs who i figured wss closet racist who if they found you dolo at night woukd do you dirty somewhere....i think killer mike said on a interview alotts these type of niggahs who be in media limelight listen to rap & rock jordans

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 8:17 am

murksiderock wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:48 am
I just watched the video, nah this is not good...

It's good for you to be out West because you're Asian. You'd probably feel comfortable in Virginia Beach or Northern Virginia because there's large Asian communities there, but it's going to be better for you in California, period. If you're black, California is better than almost nowhere. I'd much rather be black in Virginia than black in California, and I guess I have a unique perception because I know them both...

Back on topic, this stunt they pulling is dangerous and supposedly There s another march planned today. O don't advocate for greeting nonviolence with violence; them marching is not violent in itself. But it should be met with resistance, which can lead to violence, in which case opposed should be prepared if it escalates to violence...

This is the proof that VA needs to rip all them Confederate monuments down. The whole ideology is a symbol of racism and every city in the state been debating it all year. Richmond has tons of Confederate themes and while I think they should keep the museum, rip down every fucking monument, rename the parks and streets in these dead racists' names. This is the proof. This shit inspires racism, period!

:lmao: fuck that murkside, i rather be in cali than out there.. them the type of crazy rednecks that will go into a black church dolo and start spraying everything in site.. there is about 1000 of Dylan roofs in that mob. im with khmer those are the fuckin KKK without the suits. they have the torches and everything. and im gonna tell u "NO NIGGAS IN SIGHT".. nigga would have got hung.. them whites folks can twist they narrative all they want let a nigga show up and shit will get ugly for him real quick

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:20 am

Funny chili you just mentioned dylan roof in ya post same time in my post i said i feel alotta the real supremamcist is not gonna broadcoast it loud with marches & white hoods et but try to rock niggahs to sleep with smiles & acts of fske love...he did just that..thats why them blacks got killed because they got rocked to sleep thought he was showing love & it became easy access for him...chess moves in life not checkers(but alotta niggahs really aint thinkers so they would fall for the trap..& im sure alot are gullable )

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » August 12th, 2017, 8:35 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:20 am
Funny chili you just mentioned dylan roof in ya post same time in my post i said i feel alotta the real supremamcist is not gonna broadcoast it loud with marches & white hoods et but try to rock niggahs to sleep with smiles & acts of fske love...he did just that..thats why them blacks got killed because they got rocked to sleep thought he was showing love & it became easy access for him...chess moves in life not checkers(but alotta niggahs really aint thinkers so they would fall for the trap..& im sure alot are gullable )

i was shocked that we both put "dolo", but i agree with you.. them KKK are killers, and some just all talk but these clean cut muthafuckas is the ones we should really watch out for. they have them stone cold killer emotionless facial expressions.. i really dont get it, them white folks came out the woodwork's cuz they feel threaten and dont want a part of they history gone.. according to white folks all history is theirs

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 8:38 am

I love seeing how bad white people trip out over being outnumbered in countries they weren't supposed to be in in the first place :lol:
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 12th, 2017, 9:47 am

KhmerHustla wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 2:04 am
Y'all niggaz can huff and puff all they want but look at these klansmen type Niggaz surrounding the liberals.. what would y'all dry bone ass Niggaz do tho? My Niggaz would start lettin em fly we ain't going out like that. They surrounded Niggaz around that statue

:cmon: :cmon: :facepalm: yet it's white racists and longos in LB who Asians ain't dealing with.. this nigga love saying what "his niggas and he would have done" and ain't did shit, done had the chance to slide on chili 1 black person... cut it out we glad you care soo much about black issues , but stop the lying and get back to work, you know my blacks love Chinese food :lmao: stop lying and flexing soo much on here , I don't know why these niggas believe yo desperate ass :facepalm: u wouldn't did shit but join the white man and said fuck blacks :lmao:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 3:40 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:20 am
Well People at church aren't gonna deny someone who wanna come in to pray and attend church

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 12th, 2017, 3:45 pm

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 9:47 am
KhmerHustla wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 2:04 am

:cmon: :cmon: :facepalm: yet it's white racists and longos in LB who Asians ain't dealing with.. this nigga love saying what "his niggas and he would have done" and ain't did shit, done had the chance to slide on chili 1 black person... cut it out we glad you care soo much about black issues , but stop the lying and get back to work, you know my blacks love Chinese food :lmao: stop lying and flexing soo much on here , I don't know why these niggas believe yo desperate ass :facepalm: u wouldn't did shit but join the white man and said fuck blacks :lmao:

Cuz u would be leading they march with the torches waving a bell talmbout here yee here yee, two big strong n"gers :nplease: :nplease: and yes I say my Niggaz. I'm not tryin to incriminate or draw attention to myself like some Niggaz :cmon: and that shot would crack off. Watch out scarecrow built ass boa, Georgia next after Virginia :wtf2: