Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Niggah ..majority of the people who was in the fuhkin crowd in that pile who got blazed was whites who was on the opposite side of the white supremacist..i dont give a fuk about none of that shit ..you from northern virginia you go handle that shit(since your deeply concerned)..those is white niggahs against white niggahs with a few blacks sprinkled in..fuk i care about that shit(or comments you do or dont like)

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Brawls erupt as torch-wielding white supremacists march through University of Virginia campus

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 12th, 2017, 6:54 pm

in every crowd vs white supremacist there will be white folks bkuz in the 300,000,000 population of USA.. blacks is 40-50 million while whites is 200 million , and 60 million spics.. and u will see more whites fighting for us and on them front lines, than Asians, Arabians, Hispanics ,etc besides blacks.... that's why I don't believe in some of chilis-black panthers, RBG's ideologies in going at all whites in America for no reason :facepalm: :lol: ... but that don't mean go out there just bkuz whites vs whites is or they 2 hours away from ur town.. just cool it and wait but we also needs to be taking this shit serious bkuz blacks ,and latinos always LAST MINUTE SHIT..
THATS HOW U DIE/ N LOSE WARS ..last minute shit meaning not being up on game and taking this shit serious preparing for it
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Some (as you mentioned 20) & majority (as ive typed) is 2 different stories(come on yah niggahs gotta start reading & comprehending better..yah slackingin that department went threw the same shit tryna define drug & gang city)..if yah niggahs care that might then by all means do ya thing & travel to charlottesville & fight for them whites who got balled up by that car today im not knocking you....but im keeping shit a stack i dont care about what they doing white niggah blazed into a crowd of MAJORITY white people killed 3 & fuked up alot more...doesnt move me like it moves yah

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:02 pm

End of the day 2 seperate loops went on protest/marches..

Niggahs antagonized each other from both sides..1 supremacist street sweeped a crowd eith they whip & that was it....watch the video/news report from any news station though shit is like 95% white..ehites shooting the 5 with each other ...crowd was like 99% white when whip sweeped threw..& niggahs expect me to leave the comfort of my mainy black area to aide & assist 95% whites? Lol niggahs cant be this dumb

Shit popped off 1 side took a L for the day..if supremacist would of got killed etc sideline niggahs would be buffin all type of meat like "yeahhh" ...if niggahs gonns keep shit a buck keep it all the way a buck not half assing

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 12th, 2017, 7:07 pm

:facepalm: :lol: u telling me to read yo shit and u didn't read the middle of my shit , I said however this is no reason to travel especially 2 hours or 1 hour away to go fight this shit.. sit back and "prepare" my nigga :lmao: don't be blind to the damn fact what for ? u just in the way and no help especially if u really black soo :shrug: :lol:

but it's a diff story if they do this in ur town or on yo street, fuck I look like letting these whites come on my street downing blacks :facepalm: :cmon: if they in ur town that's a diff story

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm

20..forgive me for not being emotionally moved because white supremacist was getting they bang on towards mainly other whites who dont share they views & fight for our rights...forgive me lol

(For the record this could of happened in midtown manhattan or the inner harbor of baltimore...if its the same scenario white supremacist vs mainly white activist..nah i still wouldnt care)..too bad it wont..the white supremacist fly under radars in both cities.

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm

...it look like racist honkies more focused on the left whites they label em traitors and they scared cuz they feel everybody else wanna take whites off the planet

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm
...it look like racist honkies more focused on the left whites they label em traitors and they scared cuz they feel everybody else wanna take whites off the planet

Exactly....niggahs on here catching feelings like white supremacist done drove a dump truck threw a crowd in the middle of a summerjam concert in jersey :facepalm:

These is white man problemd im staying my black ass outta that..but props to the whites who geniunely care about a niggah well being in america...the few sprinkles of blacks that was there stick out like sore thumbs & had no business there theyself

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 7:17 pm

You literally the stupidest nigga on here. You talking about stuff that nobody even talking about... :facepalm:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Aight enough said @"stupidiest niggah on the website"

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 7:31 pm

This was funny though, my guy from Higher Learning went in. This type of thing would have met more resistance if it wasn't in Charlottesville. Alot of these white nationalist events happen way out in the sticks...

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 12th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm
20..forgive me for not being emotionally moved because white supremacist was getting they bang on towards mainly other whites who dont share they views & fight for our rights...forgive me lol

(For the record this could of happened in midtown manhattan or the inner harbor of baltimore...if its the same scenario white supremacist vs mainly white activist..nah i still wouldnt care)..too bad it wont..the white supremacist fly under radars in both cities.
if they marched on yo street u still don't care? I'm not moved by this shit, u can't read nigga stop doing that shit :cmon: , I just said it ain't nothing to travel about or get rowdy unless they on yo street which means bringing it directy to where yo at .. :cmon: :killself: ..

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 7:38 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:13 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Exactly....niggahs on here catching feelings like white supremacist done drove a dump truck threw a crowd in the middle of a summerjam concert in jersey :facepalm:

These is white man problemd im staying my black ass outta that..but props to the whites who geniunely care about a niggah well being in america...the few sprinkles of blacks that was there stick out like sore thumbs & had no business there theyself
...more niggas need this attitude

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 7:09 pm

U was obviously moved that's y u replying to the topic. The march might have been 90% other but, the Dodge Charger aimed for and hit niggaz.

anyway, it's not about black rights. Nobody cares about BLM. It's about fighting against nazism. They hate everybody that isn't white and they r trying to spread their movement across the US. they wanna wipeout minorities whole lineage and it doesn't matter where they do it from.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 8:54 pm

123 wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 8:19 pm
. the Dodge Charger aimed for and hit niggaz.

I dont see the video you seen where the charger was "aiming for niggahs"...every video/live media coverage i seen was a car aiming at 98% pack of whites (apparently takin all fadez was the only 1 who seen what i seen)..idk homey..but okie-dokie
Attachments
636381501587895438-636381463186554398-car-attack.jpg
636381501587895438-636381463186554398-car-attack.jpg (19.39 KiB) Viewed 200 times
article-car-0812-5.jpg
unite-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville.jpg
104649446-RTS1BJ45.530x298.jpg
104649446-RTS1BJ45.530x298.jpg (38.89 KiB) Viewed 200 times
charlottesville-protests-0.jpg
confederate-monuments-protest.jpg

Aintnolove
fresh meat

Post by Aintnolove » August 12th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Lol dam that's colds ice man,but funny as shit,ha ha ha.....ha

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » August 12th, 2017, 10:12 pm

its more white vs white right now kuz the racist ones need the non racists ones gone plus they fightn for control they go war with each other minorities should just train n sit back
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 10:12 pm
its more white vs white right now kuz the racist ones need the non racists ones gone plus they fightn for control they go war with each other minorities should just train n sit back

Today incident is the reason why i always said i personally dont believe it eill ever be a full out race war(blacks & white) in this country..just off the strength you have people who rock with opposite races or dont buy into that idealogy...but push come to shove if it ever did happen hypothetically speaking i believe it would be isolated to possibly happening in the south

superior
superior

Post by 123 » August 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

nazism really goes against jews but, can also apply to all non-whites.

James Alex Fields Jr., of Maumee, Ohio, has been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failing to stop at the scene of an accident that resulted in a death after a car plowed into a crowd on the Downtown Mall.

The crash killed a 32-year-old woman and injured 19 others following an alt-right demonstration downtown.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 42510.html

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Thanks
Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:41 pm
majority of the people who was in the fuhkin crowd in that pile who got blazed was whites
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-23-27-47.png