Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Re: Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 6:31 am

1Million wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 7:00 pm
Look pretty black to me
Have you ever seen the bitch? She not that dark, she probably caught a tan in Florida or some shit.

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Re: Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 6:32 am

BkBarclays wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 11:11 pm
She is part black (Trinidadian) and Spanish (Dominican)

It ain't that serious ...u can't say anything nowadays without some people complaining.
Everybody from Trinidad not black/descendent of Africa, dude.

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 6:44 am

She's obviously black fam. You got some weird standards on what's black and what's not. Dark skinned Mexicans are black but a woman who is obviously black isn't black cuz her skin is light :lol:
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » August 12th, 2017, 9:43 am

.X. wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 12:43 pm
A group of black women teamed on me in her defense claiming Cardi B was black... That bitch a fucking Mexican.
:lmao: i would've loved to witness this convo......X was probably mad af :lmao:

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 11:04 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 9:43 am
.X. wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 12:43 pm
A group of black women teamed on me in her defense claiming Cardi B was black... That bitch a fucking Mexican.
:lmao: i would've loved to witness this convo......X was probably mad af :lmao:
Not even. I love when a group of women on my dick for hours...

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 11:06 am

1Million wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 6:44 am
She's obviously black fam. You got some weird standards on what's black and what's not. Dark skinned Mexicans are black but a woman who is obviously black isn't black cuz her skin is light :lol:
The bitch talking shit about black women being roaches and silly shit so obviously she don't even consider yourself black. Fuck that stupid ass retard talking bitch and her purple inside pussy :whaat:

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 1:02 pm

...x some lowlife ass nigga he be gettin hella mad over anything.....if she aint black nobody black then everybody mixed dumb ass nigga...

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 1:11 pm

...bitch aint shit anyways...she say she got courted in at 16....she claim christian.....plus she slow as a mf...lmao

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 1:17 pm

....she black u aint no real black power nigga u should know a black woman when u see one

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 1:29 pm

OMG you stupid dumb motherfucker :ohlawd: The bitch never said she was black plus she has a problem with being black rather she is or not. Fuck that bitch. She not black. She a piece of shit spic like the rest of them.

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 1:46 pm

.X. wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 1:29 pm
OMG you stupid dumb motherfucker :ohlawd: The bitch never said she was black plus she has a problem with being black rather she is or not. Fuck that bitch. She not black. She a piece of shit spic like the rest of them.
When she say she got a problem with being black? Never seen somebody who don't like being black run around with with their hair out natural like that

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 1:52 pm

...lmao x nigga u better off dead

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-15-23-57.png
Screenshot_2017-08-12-15-24-15.png

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Lol i been sayin that on here for a while brothers (chili/realspit) was not tryin to hear that shit @latinos being from all backgrounds lol. Anyways i feel like due to our history in this country niggas really be reachin for shit lookin to be offended.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 2:53 pm

I think niggahs had shit go down in they personal life & try to dictate overall...i remember ohno was telling niggahs bronx ricans was racist becausr some spanish niggahs ran down on him & his cousin ..im like whoa..lol im from the bronx & never had a racist incident & i swerved threw a handful of blocks(my teens up to early 20s all i fuked with was mainly ricans & dominicans chicks)...chili being outpacked in lil mexico aka california i guess he go threw shit also...idk about mexicans though i dont look at them the same as i do caribbean spanish niggahs...just whole different type of pedigrees

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » August 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Dominicans are Black they just speak spanish

alpine
soldier
soldier

Post by alpine » August 12th, 2017, 3:02 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm
Dominicans are not a race.

These are dominicans too

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 3:03 pm

What i realized is people always gonna find something to say to you...race or backround is a quick example..if its 2 black(aa) niggahs who have words or fight..them niggahs gonna find something to insult each other about...if a black niggah got problems with a haitian or jamaican niggah...guarentee. Aa dude gonna tell the jamaican or haitian to bounce back to they country (just posted a black brooklyn gd telling haitian brooklyn crip to take that foreign shit back to haiti)..race is a easy target just off the strength mad niggahs is sensitive towards it(we at a time were the world is sensitive about most shit to keep it all the way live )

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » August 12th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Ur right it's A nationality but alot of Dominicans are Black & their quick to deny it
alpine wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:02 pm
Tha7thLetta wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm
Dominicans are not a race.

These are dominicans too

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 3:17 pm

Look at the thread title. If the bitch talking about black women looking like roaches which is a diss toward dark skin people then the bitch got something against dark skin. No real black person especially if they Hispanic and know themselves shitting like that. This bitch is a cornball.

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 3:18 pm

.X. wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Look at the thread title. If the bitch talking about black women looking like roaches which is a diss toward dark skin people then the bitch got something against dark skin. No real black person especially if they Hispanic and know themselves shitting like that. This bitch is a cornball.
Read she actually said and you'll see people are reaching. She never said black women look like roaches.

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 12th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Yeah, okay. Damn, you defended the woman like you love her :lol:

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 3:20 pm

...so what bout dej loaf and tommy sotomayor they not black either?

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 12th, 2017, 3:24 pm

if she doesn't wants to be black then fuck her, but if her words was taken out of context I can understand but just bkuz she's Dominican don't mean she's 100% black !! she ain't going thru out struggles fam , she's Latina from the X in new York where latinos/Hispanics are majority ..she will never know how it feels to be black and ya'll didn't see some magazine just released the top 50 most influencial black athletes ? :shrug: guess who didn't make it.......... TIGER WOODS WHO DID THE SAME SHIT AS CARDI-B AND LOOKED AT AS BLACK.. A BIGGER & BETTER EXAMPLE OF THIS SITUATION HERE !!! of somebody who didn't want to fully embrace us so fuck cardi-b if it's fuck tiger a billionaire black/Asian athlete :lmao:

now I didn't hear shit about dej loaf but if she's 100% black like me saying this then she's not labeled what cardi-b and tiger is ..she's labeled what don king is = a capital coon :lmao: a aunty "tom" ass bitch :lmao: don king done dissed blacks for trump just a year ago , we don't have to bring up what people whose 100% African American like me done said on here .. they said it and it's part of the flaws/struggles of bein black, having to deal with coons/ uncle toms and dumb ass racists from other nationalities :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 3:47 pm

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 3:24 pm
if she doesn't wants to be black then fuck her, but if her words was taken out of context I can understand but just bkuz she's Dominican don't mean she's 100% black !! she ain't going thru out struggles fam , she's Latina from the X in new York where latinos/Hispanics are majority ..she will never know how it feels to be black and ya'll didn't see some magazine just released the top 50 most influencial black athletes ? :shrug: guess who didn't make it.......... TIGER WOODS WHO DID THE SAME SHIT AS CARDI-B AND LOOKED AT AS BLACK.. A BIGGER & BETTER EXAMPLE OF THIS SITUATION HERE !!! of somebody who didn't want to fully embrace us so fuck cardi-b if it's fuck tiger a billionaire black/Asian athlete :lmao:

now I didn't hear shit about dej loaf but if she's 100% black like me saying this then she's not labeled what cardi-b and tiger is ..she's labeled what don king is = a capital coon :lmao: a aunty "tom" ass bitch :lmao: don king done dissed blacks for trump just a year ago , we don't have to bring up what people whose 100% African American like me done said on here .. they said it and it's part of the flaws/struggles of bein black, having to deal with coons/ uncle toms and dumb ass racists from other nationalities :lmao:
...lol nigga nobody is 100% black....from what i know drs aa's etc get treated all the same by other races...all u need is nappy hair lol...