Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

1Million
oog
oog

Re: Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

Post by 1Million » August 12th, 2017, 5:34 pm

.X. wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 4:38 pm
So what was the point of this thread? I was just going off the topic title. Did she even call them roaches?
You just read the title and started talking shit
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Re: Cardi B in trouble with people for old tweets calling Black women burned roaches

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 5:38 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:30 pm
End of the day tho no one should say nothin bout cardi til we get to the bottom of them old dej loaf tweets. She was talkin reckless about blacks and no one said not a damn thing lol
...i think she meant nigger as a ignorant black nigga like some dumb niggas do...those israelites talk the same way...still wrong tho

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 2:53 pm
I think niggahs had shit go down in they personal life & try to dictate overall...i remember ohno was telling niggahs bronx ricans was racist becausr some spanish niggahs ran down on him & his cousin ..im like whoa..lol im from the bronx & never had a racist incident & i swerved threw a handful of blocks(my teens up to early 20s all i fuked with was mainly ricans & dominicans chicks)...chili being outpacked in lil mexico aka california i guess he go threw shit also...idk about mexicans though i dont look at them the same as i do caribbean spanish niggahs...just whole different type of pedigrees
Niggas ain't "run down" on me n my cuz u crazy.but yea I feel how I feel about them like u feel bout Caribbean's especially when the Jamaican dude stole ya tlimbs n other Caribbean folks was after ya money

I'm like whoa I swerved thru a handful of blocks where the Caribbean's be and never had a racist incident n swerved thru a handful ofblocks(my teens upto now all I fucked with was mostly Caribbean chicks)

The same shit ur accusing me of doing(had shit go down in your personal life n try to dictate overall) is what u do when it comes to Caribbean purple.

So cut it out.u gonna feel how u feel bout Caribbean folks and I'm going feel how I feel about Spanish folks.ppl on here share your sentiments n ppl on here share mine.leave it at that

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » August 12th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:38 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
End of the day tho no one should say nothin bout cardi til we get to the bottom of them old dej loaf tweets. She was talkin reckless about blacks and no one said not a damn thing lol
...i think she meant nigger as a ignorant black nigga like some dumb niggas do...those israelites talk the same way...still wrong tho
Maybe but u can just call them ignorant, if that was her reasoning she just using a old racist talking point. Fuck that "any one can be a nigger" shit. We all know what that word stand for and it aint ignorant.

Either way i was surprised no one said shit lol. I feel like we got no problem hatin real bad on one another but we get offended when someone else do it. Especially when its a latino we get real offended like "u supposed to be on our side" :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 4:43 pm
Ohno typed "typical"..so i guess he was tryna make it into a racial issue to him saying most ricans & dominicans in ny is racist towards blacks(& labeling her as a racist dominican chick)guess he aint realize she was mixed with caribbean black(unless he saying caribbeans period downgrade african americans like some of us already said )...idk..thats how it seemed maybe im wrong though
Wrong again.I know what she is, but I don't like the bitch period but just for other reasons like being a bird.ya boy x went crazy with what she is

I'm just the messenger :wink:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 12th, 2017, 5:58 pm

U: had other posters from N.Y.who said the same things I pretty much said bout Spanish ppl because they had similar experiences n u said u never seen stuff like that.that's fine even tho u did say u stay away from Dominicans which u didn't elaborate on

N it's posters on here that feel how u feel bout Caribbean folks and that's fine even tho I never experienced what u experienced dealing with them

Yet u go around here n act like your experiences is LAW when it comes to Caribbean folks and stuff ppl go thru with Spanish folks "don't exist n never did".cut that shit out.u ain't the only N.Y.poster on here n we all have different experiences living in N.Y.stop acting like only your experiences count Q

Takin All Fades
superior
superior

Post by Takin All Fades » August 12th, 2017, 6:02 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:41 pm
Takin All Fades wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:38 pm
BluntedUp wrote:
Maybe but u can just call them ignorant, if that was her reasoning she just using a old racist talking point. Fuck that "any one can be a nigger" shit. We all know what that word stand for and it aint ignorant.

Either way i was surprised no one said shit lol. I feel like we got no problem hatin real bad on one another but we get offended when someone else do it. Especially when its a latino we get real offended like "u supposed to be on our side" :lmao:
...fasho but ppl get so hurt these days tho they stay wit the extras...this new generation done fucked up....i feel like blacks r so weak now they just lookin for compassion and friendship from other ethnicities

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 12th, 2017, 6:22 pm

This site always remind me that some niggas truly can't hide their ignorance. They think they sounding knowledgeable but sound all the way off...

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » August 12th, 2017, 6:38 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 12th, 2017, 5:58 pm
U: had other posters from N.Y.who said the same things I pretty much said bout Spanish ppl because they had similar experiences n u said u never seen stuff like that.that's fine even tho u did say u stay away from Dominicans which u didn't elaborate on

N it's posters on here that feel how u feel bout Caribbean folks and that's fine even tho I never experienced what

u experienced dealing with them

Yet u go around here n act like your experiences is LAW when it comes to Caribbean folks and stuff ppl go thru with Spanish folks "don't exist n never did".cut that shit out.u ain't the only N.Y.poster on here n we all have different experiences living in N.Y.stop acting like only your experiences count Q
:lmao: @tim line

Relax i was trolling you

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » August 12th, 2017, 7:05 pm

They reaching hard to try to find something offensive. I thought finding that roach shit offensive was dumb but since when calling a Tranny a Tranny was offensive? 😂