For niggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that shit?

CPT
superior
superior

Re: For niggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that shit?

Post by CPT » August 10th, 2017, 7:34 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Re: For niggas that drink n do drugs, do u notice how much money u spend on that shit?

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Not to jump in y'all argument but twenty I remember that video u had a red shirt on n dude did pour u a little line after u kept asking.this was not too long ago on here I forgot who posted it

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 10th, 2017, 7:48 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm
Not to jump in y'all argument but twenty I remember that video u had a red shirt on n dude did pour u a little line after u kept asking.this was not too long ago on here I forgot who posted it
hell nawl only videos on here was me walkin thru the hood day and the video of what b.k was talking about me sounding white n shit with my homeboys saying nigger :lmao: :lmao:
if u talking about a muzik video I posted with a 2 liter in the video that's my shit i was the 1 who actually brought it to them ,telling them to pour it up :lmao: :lmao: it was they first time and my 10th time and i sold it to them if it's a video with me in a red shirt and glasses around niggas ..
other than that ya'll trying make it seem like i said please give me some .post the video tho
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » August 10th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I'm looking at the video ya'll talking about now :lmao: like i said i won't lie, that wasn't me cleary the voices and camera man changed , i was gone then off the scene then that's another dread head nigga who was in 1 of the pics ya'll posted about me fying me up the brownskin 1 :lmao: i had a beer in my hand too the whole time i don't mix shit like that :cmon: :lol:

1 thing i don't do is beg for drugs especially if i ain't out here begging for pussy or money i can get all 3 easily :2cents: :cmon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » August 10th, 2017, 8:42 pm

khmersLilweiner wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:48 pm
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 7:37 pm
hell nawl only videos on here was me walkin thru the hood day and the video of what b.k was talking about me sounding white n shit with my homeboys saying nigger :lmao: :lmao:
if u talking about a muzik video I posted with a 2 liter in the video that's my shit i was the 1 who actually brought it to them ,telling them to pour it up :lmao: :lmao: it was they first time and my 10th time and i sold it to them if it's a video with me in a red shirt and glasses around niggas ..
other than that ya'll trying make it seem like i said please give me some .post the video tho
:facepalm: so that was you. This nigga twenty said "my mamas a n*ger lover" :wow:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 11th, 2017, 8:46 am

360 Degrees wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 2:45 pm
I get a quarter sack of loud about 5 or 6 times a month that's a max of 750 a month, then I get a 12 pack 10 times out the month and a bottle of liquor 4 or 5 times a month, between both that's around 400-500 a month. So lets say 1250 a month, around 312.50 a week on getting lit. I scaled the shit waaaaay back I used to smoke a quarter in about 2 days, would get me a sherm or two on the weekends, 2 to 4 ozs of syrup a week, alcohol was nearly every day. Now it doesn't take as much and I don't fuck with nothing but alcohol and green period...gotta stay on point.
:tiphat: Not too many people man enough to admit some shit like that. Especially on a site like this.

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » August 12th, 2017, 12:09 pm

Valleyntine wrote:
August 11th, 2017, 8:46 am
360 Degrees wrote:
I get a quarter sack of loud about 5 or 6 times a month that's a max of 750 a month, then I get a 12 pack 10 times out the month and a bottle of liquor 4 or 5 times a month, between both that's around 400-500 a month. So lets say 1250 a month, around 312.50 a week on getting lit. I scaled the shit waaaaay back I used to smoke a quarter in about 2 days, would get me a sherm or two on the weekends, 2 to 4 ozs of syrup a week, alcohol was nearly every day. Now it doesn't take as much and I don't fuck with nothing but alcohol and green period...gotta stay on point.
:tiphat: Not too many people man enough to admit some shit like that. Especially on a site like this.
Preciate that bro :tiphat:

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » August 12th, 2017, 2:53 pm

360 Degrees wrote:
Damn homie u paying $125 a quarter?

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » August 12th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Ya I am but that's not what they are running for on the average where I stay. Sometimes I will buy a quarter, zip if I'm on the move and come across some fire, usually they go for round a 100, even 80 but it may be some average or b.s. But the main nigga I buy from charges more and I got a long list why I go with him over everybody else. First off he delivers wherever I'm at and I never go to him, he never run out, he keep high grade, he got edibles/vape cartridges. Coldest part is you wouldn't even know he sells shit by looking at dude, professional, low key no bullshit strictly biz all around its worth it for me. I'm in my 30s with a long record and shit to lose I ain't hitting no spots unless I got no other routes. I got the extra 25, I don't got the time or patience to deal with them laws or some bullshit weed hustler.