Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap shit?

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap shit?

Post by BluntedUp » July 16th, 2017, 2:08 pm

Ayo i swear its 15/20 niggas i went to school with, or who be around me thats rappin. I look out for who on they music shit round my way and its a bunch of niggas i know or know of. Everybody tryin to rap. Half these niggas sound alike tho. Some of yall older but yall experience that?

1Million
oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Re: Is everyone around u tryin to get on with this rap shit?

Post by 1Million » July 16th, 2017, 3:07 pm

Only got like 4 homeboys who used to wanna rap but they gave up on that a long time ago. They still freestyling at every party though.

SuperSweet
superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Post by SuperSweet » July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Out here we look at these "rap" niggas as bums. Anyway, everyone out here is a rapper. Blunt'd, as always you late.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » July 16th, 2017, 3:49 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Out here we look at these "rap" niggas as bums. Anyway, everyone out here is a rapper. Blunt'd, as always you late.
Lol bx and si two different boros niggas wasnt really rappin out here a couple years ago. Get yo researchin ass on u aint from nowhere. :lol:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » July 16th, 2017, 5:11 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:49 pm
SuperSweet wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 3:35 pm
Lol bx and si two different boros niggas wasnt really rappin out here a couple years ago. Get yo researchin ass on u aint from nowhere. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: supersweet always type on some out here in the Bronx this how latinos do it and diss the rest of ya'll new Yorkers n say ya'll lying about ya'll own hoods n boroughs :lmao: :lmao: :rip: supersweet be like the latinos just rode off on a floating magic carpet 2 weeks ago, blacks in harlem and in bedstuy should have been did this "we ahead catch up ya'll blacks" :lmao: :wtf2:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 16th, 2017, 5:20 pm

Super can't prove. He from the bx nigga scared to take a pic outside

KhmerHustla
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Post by KhmerHustla » July 16th, 2017, 7:16 pm

A lotta Niggaz be on that shit all big headed well into they 30s.. going nowhere fast :tea:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

360 Degrees
foot soldier
foot soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by 360 Degrees » July 16th, 2017, 7:36 pm

To be really real w you 97 percent of niggas rapping or saying they rappers these days is late and lame to the game ass niggas. The real niggas and deep minded niggas from the hood go start real businesses like detail shops, barber and hair shops, etc. Then other niggas go to the military and learn how to really kill some shit proper and come back on some bodyguard or protection agency type of shit. Basically real niggas is thinking outside the box. A lot of real niggas wanted to be rappers in the 80s and 90s because wasn't everybody rapping then...now everybody rap, shit way played out. So especially to you lame niggas who can't rap or who are average as fuck my message is go learn some shit and find some other legal hustles out here...so so many, just got to do research and network with other real niggas...not these late niggas, it's a lot of them and everybody talk big these days...delusional as fuck

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior
Region: North East

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » July 16th, 2017, 9:39 pm

the rap game is big business :tiphat: Millions of dollars at stake....plus the lifestyle is nuts...what young nigga in the hood gonna not consider it? .....Sports is the same way.....you got 19 year olds making over 5 million a year :lol: You'd be stupid not to atleast give it a shot.....