Re: 12 year old boy who shot at cops used his allowance to buy weed

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 10:59 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:24 am
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:19 am
Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:15 am
You the only one with they feelings hurt.. :lmao: You just ah Internet nigga, I digg it.. But next time I'm in Cali I'll let ya know even tho you ain't gonna show up.
don't say it just do it :lmao: :lmao: :rosssip:

I'll let ya know
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: say no mo :tea: :gucci2: :yeahright:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Region: North East

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 4:50 pm

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:38 am
murksiderock wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:19 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:26 am
An allowance wasn't even a option to some people.

That was tv show talk to me not a reality.
Nah you right. My point is just that receiving an allowance isn't a result of privilege and has nothing to do with wealth...

Q just said he got 1-2 kicks a month. A month? I may have gotten 2 a year. Again though, getting brand new sneakers isn't a result of privilege. This all depends on what angle you looking from...
I disagree wit the allowance thing...it does have to do with wealth because u have to have money to be able to give it to someone...even if I did something good there wasn't any special money given lol....I can recall maybe a few birthdays I got a lil cash every now n then.

Yea 1 or 2 kicks a month was good I can't front...I got shoes once a year maybe when school started.

soon as I got a older person who was hustling to give me a chance I said fuck school and started hustling for a lil cash but seemed like a million dollars to me at the time.

Nah I disagree.it don't always have to do with wealth.unless the lil nigga getting $100 a week it don't gotta do with wealth.I knew a couple of kids in the hood that was getting monthly allowance of maybe $20 if they did mad chores or got good grades n they parents didn't really have shit

Hell my pops tried a couple times to give me an allowance but he would either steal or ask me for the money back a few days later to buy drugs,n my family n household was definitely fucked up

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm

Yeah allowance is something i seen on tv shows like fresh Prince of bel air lol never seen or heard of it in my community, i always assumed it was a white people thing, if i was getting a allowance or 1-2 pair of shoes a month growing up then i wouldn't of been robbing people or breaking into houses to make money

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 7:06 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm
Yeah allowance is something i seen on tv shows like fresh Prince of bel air lol never seen or heard of it in my community, i always assumed it was a white people thing, if i was getting a allowance or 1-2 pair of shoes a month growing up then i wouldn't of been robbing people or breaking into houses to make money

Your peoples who brought you up..wasnt hustling right...people in the hoods i vame up in knew the system& how to manuever it(government assistance)

Shit even jews with money know how to hustle system....anybody who grew up poor & didnt take advantage of it(sounds like everybody in this topic wasnt hip to that hustle) missed out

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 15th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 7:06 pm
DaSuperSavage wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:50 pm

Your peoples who brought you up..wasnt hustling right...people in the hoods i vame up in knew the system& how to manuever it(government assistance)

Shit even jews with money know how to hustle system....anybody who grew up poor & didnt take advantage of it(sounds like everybody in this topic wasnt hip to that hustle) missed out
Yeah we definitely missed out, my people didn't kno anything about how to finesse the system, would of made things alot easier lol

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 10:19 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:49 am
Next time I'm in Cali I'll shoot ya a message. :wink: You just like Merk.. Talk all that gangster talk but want link up :lmao: Only real nigga on here that linked up with me was North from R30's someone actually from Cali. :lmao:
ayyy nigga pick a date bring yo potnaz with u to tell em we on some saw shit wanna play a game type shit :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: na but fa real If u a G like u claim slide out this way ill have u meet me in a city where I aint locked in at and where I got enemies at so u kan feel safe kome show wat u feel breh :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dance: :dance: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: this song was just playin who said pac aint a lyricist thkis shit go tho

murksiderock
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » July 16th, 2017, 11:49 am

Why this white boy like talking about me so much? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :smh:

Cocaine
captain
captain
Affiliation: ♿️

Post by Cocaine » July 16th, 2017, 11:54 am

murksiderock wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 11:49 am
Why this white boy like talking about me so much? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :lol: :smh:

Whatchu gonna do throw sum homework at me? Steve Urkle lookin ass nigga.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 11:58 am

murksiderock wrote:
:lmao: :lmao: He think he a factor he like typin on the cpu the fact that he say everybody snitchin make me think he fed so he kan always kome ta cali where he has no jurisdiction and he's just a regular citizen :rosssip: the whole world go see wat he bout tho he said he komin ta cali nigga need ta keep his word smh

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 16th, 2017, 11:59 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

murksiderock
boss
boss
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » July 16th, 2017, 12:09 pm

Cocaine wrote:
July 16th, 2017, 11:54 am
murksiderock wrote:

Whatchu gonna do throw sum homework at me? Steve Urkle lookin ass nigga.
You amusing, I'll give you that. So who are you today? Which lie are you playing today? You've lied about your age, race, affiliations, money, women, and admitted you were shook when you went to jail. Just let us know which Loc we getting today. The black one, the 83 one, the almost 27-year old one (but last year you were 24 supposedly so how you grown 2-3 years in one year)...the fast money one ( :lmao: ), the pimp player gangster, who? Its Sunday, don't lie to today... :lol:

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » July 17th, 2017, 3:03 am

Only time I got allowance was when I was in highschool like 2 months give or take when I got out of the youth house and put on house arrest. My mom was worried they would do pop in so she gave me 3 dollars a day. 2 dollars for the bus to and back from school and a dollar to eat something. Her boyfriend(my youngest brother pops) had a decent job at the time so she didn't mind giving it to me.

Me knowing that shit wouldn't last since he could never keep a job and was a coke head tried to save money by just taking a bus to school and walking back. And instead of wasting money on lunch I would get one Lucy. In 3 days I had enough for a pack and a bus to school. Then I started selling lucies at school averaging about 10 dollars a day profit. By the next week I saved enough from the Lucy sales to get a half of Ari weed and sold trey bags. Then moved up to haze not long after.

By the time my mom's boyfriend fucked up his new job and I got cut off I had plenty of money from Ari, Newports and Haze. That allowance was the best thing to ever happen to me lol. A few months after that my house arrest was over and probation started and I started to make real money when I didn't have to be stuck home after school.

Unrelated but what was the last year anybody can remember Nick's and trey bags even being sold on the streets? Even when I had them they were dying out.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 5:00 am

@jerzcity....you invested well in ya allowance....& yeah every now & then il run ibto niggahs selling dimes...mainly 15s-dubs

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » July 17th, 2017, 5:11 am

Damn @ari bud. Havent heard bout ari since '09/'10. And sour replaced haze. :smh: nicks is damn near non existent outside of the trap (where niggas still pushin any and everything u need).

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » July 17th, 2017, 5:12 am

Arizona lol

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » July 17th, 2017, 5:27 am

Man when i first started burning times was simpler. It wasnt not hundreds of strains just piff reggie and the occaisional ari or whatever mids niggas was tryin to move.

I gotta nigga who got strains like blueberry cheesecake, tru blue, and purple gorilla glue. :lmao: like aight yo forget the name how high do that get u. :lol:

Speakin of allowance ma dukes knew better to give me some shit like that. My lil potheaded ass would of burnt all that allowance money down. That would of been straight up bud and wrap money. Instead i had to plot on how i was gonna make my money before the school day ended. :lol:

Cocaine
captain
captain
Affiliation: ♿️

Post by Cocaine » July 17th, 2017, 5:52 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 17th, 2017, 5:12 am
Arizona lol

I remember smoking AZ bacc in the days :lol: That use to be another name for sum fire mid. Shit use to get me stoned they use to have thar shit called popcorn mid too. That was up until the kush era. Ever since exotic became popular I haven't smoked it since. I can't even find mid anymore.