When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 20926
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 3:53 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his niggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:



LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT THE CAR :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: ... u stole that from some other nigga who just said that shit.. but thats funny as fuck...




BUT IN OTHER WORDS U AINT COMING :webyup: ... BUT LIKE I SAID I LIKE U AND WOULDNT WANT U TO.. MAKE YO BREAD AND CONTINUE EATTING

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47054
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 4:11 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his niggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :rip:

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 463
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 4:14 am

I've always heard that San Bernardino was with it... But the same shit going on out there is the same shit that's going on everywhere around the US.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7926
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:30 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:35 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 8:30 pm
Chili the last time u been somewhere was Vegas as a teenager.u gotta stop telling niggas who travel on the regular how to move when u don't have enuff experience in that field yourself


OHNO WHY DONT U COME OUT HERE AND PROVE ALL OF US WRONG THEN I WOULD FEEL LIKE SHIT SEEING THE LATEST SB HOMICIDE WAS A 36 Y/0 PRODUCER OF ELI PORTER FROM NY HAD BEEN ROBBED IN KILLED IN A SAN BERNARDINO APARTMENT COMPLEX..

THE PAPER WILL READ. 36 Y/O AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE FROM NEW YORK WAS ROBBED AND GUNNED DOWN IN A SB APARTMENT COMPLEX. WITNESS SAY THE 36 Y/0 MALE BY THE NAME OF BARTHOLOMEW JACKSON WAS SEEN GETTING OUT OF HIS YARIS, WHEN A GROUP OF MEN ASKED BARTHOLOMEW WHERE HE FROM AND BARTHOLOMEW SAID IM FROM NY AND I DONT BANG. THE GROUP OF THUGS GAVE CHASE TO BARTHOLOMEW, AND A SCUFFLE INSUSED. BARTHOLOMEW WAS SCREAMING TO WITNESSES TO HELP SAVE HIM AND CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY ... BARTHOLOMEW WAS KNOCKED OUT LEFT UNCONSCIOUS, AND WAS SHOT DEAD..


MEMORIALS ALL THRU HARLEM READS ELI PORTER PRODUCER WAS KILLED


MY BAD OHNO YOU STILL MY NIGGA DOE. IF U WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO THE HOSPITAL I WOULD HAVE SAVED YOU :chinamike:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ this whole story the Barthlomew name killed me tho :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7926
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:31 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his niggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:
:wycry: :chinamike: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18647
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 4:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 3:53 am
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 2:27 am


^^^This chili tryna put in work with his 5x homies but then realized that he wasn't built like that so he begged them to let him out the car

Now he became a nurse n just talks about how rough his neighborhood is n how tough his niggas is in an attempt to scare others since hes scared himself :lmao: :lmao:



LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT THE CAR :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: ... u stole that from some other nigga who just said that shit.. but thats funny as fuck...




BUT IN OTHER WORDS U AINT COMING :webyup: ... BUT LIKE I SAID I LIKE U AND WOULDNT WANT U TO.. MAKE YO BREAD AND CONTINUE EATTING
I'll come if u come to N.Y. :wink:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12887
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms
Location: bronx to orlando

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am

The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:57 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. Nigga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

SHANK U WAS JUST IN SAN DIEGO WHY DIDNT U PROVE IT TO UR FELLOW NY'S? PLUS U A NY BLOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHA.. U WAS SMART DOE, U AINT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT
Who ever said I was a ny blood :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: I been to crip hoods garden blocc in sac Rollin 40s in Diego I used to live in a sur good in Fairfield for a few months nothing happen I been to the worst hoods up I'm the bay Richmond Vallejo San Pablo Oakland I network with alot of cats have you forgot I used to live in California as well so your point is invalid. The hardest good I been to is in Oakland n Richmond

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7926
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 4:55 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am
The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:57 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. Nigga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

SHANK U WAS JUST IN SAN DIEGO WHY DIDNT U PROVE IT TO UR FELLOW NY'S? PLUS U A NY BLOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHA.. U WAS SMART DOE, U AINT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT
Who ever said I was a ny blood :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: I been to crip hoods garden blocc in sac Rollin 40s in Diego I used to live in a sur good in Fairfield for a few months nothing happen I been to the worst hoods up I'm the bay Richmond Vallejo San Pablo Oakland I network with alot of cats have you forgot I used to live in California as well so your point is invalid. The hardest good I been to is in Oakland n Richmond
wat hood in Richmond was u in when I was out there use ta be in narf alof lived in central never really was in southside like that only for the bart or bus never was in parkchester village either
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 463
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 4:56 am

:lmao: niggas saying fuck Chili's hood we been doing this!!

BkBarclays
og
og
Posts: 13279
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 5:01 am

Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if niggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago niggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc niggas touched down...niggas be thinking reputations of places scare niggas like niggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood shit goes on everywhere just looks different.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
superior
Posts: 3295
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am

:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47054
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am

i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang shit honestly speaking..shit dont phase me

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 463
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 5:08 am

SuperSweet wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am
:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

:lol: Forreal tho lol.. Fuck boyz in the hood. and Ricky..

BkBarclays
og
og
Posts: 13279
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang shit honestly speaking..shit dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood shit like anywhere else.

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
superior
Posts: 3295
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!
Location: Talking shit on the hoodup

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SuperSweet » July 15th, 2017, 5:16 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:08 am
SuperSweet wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:05 am
:lmao: @ cuba gooden jr weakass.

:lol: Forreal tho lol.. Fuck boyz in the hood. and Ricky..
I know right, fuck that movie! :lol:



Boyz n da hood is pure garbage. One of the lamest movies about cali ever made. Two thumbs down

Image

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12887
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms
Location: bronx to orlando

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by SHANKZILLA » July 15th, 2017, 5:37 am

I been thru hilltop mall area West ridge bella vista my boy is from Hacienda projects shit look torn down I been thru the iron triangle area of mcdonald Blvd there's a middle school near by with houses . Aye town do you fuck with the casino in Richmond or do u go to brooks to cache creek or thunder valley in sac ?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47054
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Ny - bmore

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Quiet-Q » July 15th, 2017, 5:41 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang shit honestly speaking..shit dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood shit like anywhere else.
People there was asking you 1000 different questions about ny ?

User avatar
Cocaine
captain
captain
Posts: 463
Joined: February 12th, 2017, 8:08 am
Region: South
Affiliation: ♿️

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by Cocaine » July 15th, 2017, 6:00 am

BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:01 am
Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if niggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago niggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc niggas touched down...niggas be thinking reputations of places scare niggas like niggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood shit goes on everywhere just looks different.

I've been to both NY and Cali.. It's amazing how mf's hype em up as far as the street shit is concerned. In my opinion the Mid-West states and southern states are 10 times worse.

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18647
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by HarlemWorldATL » July 15th, 2017, 6:08 am

I been to Cali in the 80s in San Diego to visit family that's still there.I was a kid so I don't really count that visit tbh

I might have to go soon because of music, but other than that there's no reason for me to go even tho I know some Cali folks swerving thru other states

BkBarclays
og
og
Posts: 13279
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 1:04 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: The Old NY

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by BkBarclays » July 15th, 2017, 6:12 am

Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:41 am
BkBarclays wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:14 am
Quiet-Q wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:06 am
i aint been to cali as of yet in my life because like you said bk23 i had no reason to really go..i got a female cousin out there in van nuys but shes distant family her pops is my uncle (moms brother) but she dont even come to ny to see him so shorty been out the loop of this side of her family(her fathers side)..so i aint poppin up at shorty doorstep & only met her once....i hear about cali weather all the time i just aint been that pressed to visit out there..but il be out there soon just because its a major state in the country & i have yet to go there..the last thing im worried about is the gang shit honestly speaking..shit dont phase me
i only went there because I was invited by some family and some friends at that time...it's a nice place definitely..weed weather women n food..was all I was focusing on...I saw regular hood shit like anywhere else.
People there was asking you 1000 different questions about ny ?
Yup and in return I was asking them about their areas,gangs,drug prices etc smoked outside I chopped it up wit a few people...I got asked alotnof dumb questions too lol

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:00 am
[quote=BkBarclays post_id=2045277 time=<a href="tel:1500112868">1500112868</a> user_id=52423]
Nyers go everywhere that's y when people online say u won't go to such and such it's it makes no sense...if niggas ain't go there it's because they had no reason to but we go anywhere we gotta go to.

Long time ago niggas was saying nyers won't go to any southern cali hoods,Compton,watts etc niggas touched down...niggas be thinking reputations of places scare niggas like niggas ain't from a zoo themselves(older nyers I'm speaking on)

I've touch down in southern n northern cali before along time ago. Regular hood shit goes on everywhere just looks different.

I've been to both NY and Cali.. It's amazing how mf's hype em up as far as the street shit is concerned. In my opinion the Mid-West states and southern states are 10 times worse.
[/quote]

Well back in the day ny was action just as much as it was hyped...same wit LA...the shit u heard about or heard people talk about happened all the time but it was also regular place u know what I'm saying.

As for ny...the people who hype it up probaly live that life or around it...so that's their own personal opinion..I don't take anybody opinion too serious.

Midwest and south to me always been more reckless for the fact the guns r so available. You'll encounter a person with a gun faster in the south Midwest.

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 20926
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 6:13 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:52 am
The Chosen One wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 1:57 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 14th, 2017, 10:19 pm
I would take chili more serious once he been to more then 10 states or different time zone. Nigga you a nurse making 100k a yr and you only been to 10 states . What is u doing with yo life

SHANK U WAS JUST IN SAN DIEGO WHY DIDNT U PROVE IT TO UR FELLOW NY'S? PLUS U A NY BLOOD RIGHT? HAHAHAHA.. U WAS SMART DOE, U AINT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO IT
Who ever said I was a ny blood :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: :whaat: I been to crip hoods garden blocc in sac Rollin 40s in Diego I used to live in a sur good in Fairfield for a few months nothing happen I been to the worst hoods up I'm the bay Richmond Vallejo San Pablo Oakland I network with alot of cats have you forgot I used to live in California as well so your point is invalid. The hardest good I been to is in Oakland n Richmond

this nigga mentioned Sac town and Diego :killself: :killself: :killself: :chinamike: :chinamike:

OK SHANK ALL THAT COOL AND ALL. LOL FAIRFIELD :facepalm: .. LIKE I SAID THATS COOL AND ALL BUT COME TO SAN BERNARDINO WHERE IM FROM.. NEXT TIME U OUT HERE.. VISIT THE MERIDIAN APARTMENTS THEN.. I KEEP SAYING LIKE THAT CHICAGO NIGGA DID. IT WONT MATTER IF HE LOOKING AT THE GROUND OR MUMBLING TO THE CAMERA.. MY NIGGAS IS CRAZY AND BE ON THAT SHIT


MY NIGGAS EVEN SHOOTING AT COPS



http://abc7.com/news/17-year-old-wounde ... e/1315025/



Friday, April 29, 2016
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A 17-year-old suspect was shot by San Bernardino police Thursday night after he and two others fired multiple shots at officers in an unmarked vehicle, authorities said.

Lt. Rich Lawhead said police officers were tracking gang activity in an alleyway near the 2600 block of W. 5th Street in an unmarked unit when they saw three suspects jump a wall around 8:41 p.m.

The three suspects fired at the officers in the unmarked unit, prompting officers to return fire.

The suspects ran southbound toward the Terrace Motel near Foothill Boulevard and Meridian Avenue where they encountered additional officers and a second officer-involved shooting occurred.

An officer fired on the three suspects, hitting the boy in the abdomen. He's listed in stable condition, police said.

The second suspect was taken into custody after trying to enter a room at the motel and the third suspect was detained inside a nearby mobile home park in the 2500 block of Foothill Boulevard.

MORE: San Bernardino police working to fight rising gun violence

Lawhead says the city of San Bernardino is experiencing a rise in gun violence.

"Obviously, we're experiencing some extreme violence right now in the city, and I think the chief has a great plan to try and address that," he said. "I think that there's going to be a lot more visibility on the streets here in the next few days. We're ramping up some efforts, we're having some other agencies come into the area in an effort to show a very strong presence of officers out on the street."

A total of three officers opened fire on the suspects. They were not injured, police said.

As the incident was unfolding, a car-to-car shooting led to San Bernardino's 25th homicide this year.

The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information on this case was asked to contact the San Bernardino Police Department.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7926
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:15 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:37 am
I been thru hilltop mall area West ridge bella vista my boy is from Hacienda projects shit look torn down I been thru the iron triangle area of mcdonald Blvd there's a middle school near by with houses . Aye town do you fuck with the casino in Richmond or do u go to brooks to cache creek or thunder valley in sac ?
nah I neva fuck with tha casino me n my potnaz use ta ditch skoo ova that way its not to far from Richmond high the iron triangles is central over there by that overpass I use ta live ova there fa alil min 9th street shit stayed happenin ova there niggas was getting killed ova there everyday and that park over there u would always see niggas cryin goin krazy after shit happened 1 of my potnaz got killed at that park over there the middle skoo I think u talkin bout is helms its overe there close ta hill top by C.C college tho
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 7926
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by townbizzEa$T O » July 15th, 2017, 6:16 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 6:15 am
SHANKZILLA wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 5:37 am
I been thru hilltop mall area West ridge bella vista my boy is from Hacienda projects shit look torn down I been thru the iron triangle area of mcdonald Blvd there's a middle school near by with houses . Aye town do you fuck with the casino in Richmond or do u go to brooks to cache creek or thunder valley in sac ?
nah I neva fuck with tha casino me n my potnaz use ta ditch skoo ova that way its not to far from Richmond high the iron triangles is central over there by that overpass I use ta live ova there fa alil min 9th street shit stayed happenin ova there niggas was getting killed ova there everyday and that park over there u would always see niggas cryin goin krazy after shit happened 1 of my potnaz got killed at that park over there the middle skoo I think u talkin bout is helms its overe there close ta hill top by C.C college tho
not iron triangles I'm speakin on triangle courts
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 20926
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 6:16 am

SHIT FUNNY JUST STROLL THE CURSOR DOWN MERIDIAN AVE AND YOU SEE 5X NIGGAS POSTED UP AT THE PARK WITH WIFE BEATERS ON AND BLUE SHIRTS .... LMAOOOOO.. FACTS.. IMAGINE IF U KEEP GOING DOWN AND ENTER THEM MERIDIAN APARTMENTS... FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE EAST COAST NIGGAS, THEM NIGGAS DONT GIVE NO FUCK WHERE U NIGGAS IS FROM

https://spotcrime.com/mobile/crime/stre ... 19bad759dc

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 20926
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral
Location: San Bernardino

Re: When u coming Q? 4 wounded in San Bernardino in 4 separate shootings within 8 hours

Post by The Chosen One » July 15th, 2017, 6:18 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 15th, 2017, 4:56 am
:lmao: niggas saying fuck Chili's hood we been doing this!!
LOL COCAINE YO FALSE FLAGGING ASS IS FREE TO COME TOO.. NIGGAS WONT GIVE U NO PASS IF U WALK IN THERE AND LOOK LIKE U BANG.. MY NIGGAS TRIP ON WHITES AND MEXICANS TOO :lmao: :lmao:

Post Reply