jeffrey manor (east-chi) the video that gives gd's the biggest L yet

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

jeffrey manor (east-chi) the video that gives gd's the biggest L yet

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 12:20 am

:lmao: :lmao: I been looking for this video since chris tried to expose me with that bullshit thread, but now I found it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the gd's really got this tranny/dragqueen as a "gangster disciple" he's murda park gdn and he was hangin around goonie looney on camera :lmao: :lmao: I guess the lords was right about everything they said about gd's

^^ u see they saying die-5 and gdn this on "L" the gay nigga name Kenny you gonna know it's him at 3:08 it got on a jacket on the right side of the screen ,, at 2:58 u can see it holding a purse and they really let this nigga on "count" with eastside G's :rip: :lmao:

^^^ it's the camera man on this video u can hear him talking at 2:20 talking about some "squad shit" :lmao: which gayster bricks holding this L, Chicago the south or what :shrug:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Re: jeffrey manor (east-chi) the video that gives gd's the biggest L yet

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 12:32 am

this L is 1000000000000 TIMES WORSE THAN ANY ATLANTA L .. :lmao: :lmao: this nigga throwing up rakes on camera claiming gdn and nobody who's not gay and gdn killed the nigga yet :bradcry" :lmao: shit we fina have a no-fly zone for Chicago niggas entering Georgia if u gdn no more bricks please :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

^^ so they got an it as a murda park gdn, wearing heels in the day time and a wig and ya'll gd's let him throw up the rakes and claim ya'll hood :wtf3: :wtf2:

^^^ they looking for some Lafa who throw down the Lss in they gay ass faces :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: man what in the boystown, E Hollywood true story living ass shit going on in east Chicago :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: look at how he punked dude out at 5:30

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » June 19th, 2017, 12:54 am

WHAT KING OF STRAIGHT MAN GOES ON YOU-TUBE AND RESEARCH TRANNY GANGMEMBERS ????????????????????????????? WANT TO GET AWAY? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » June 19th, 2017, 1:11 am

U da same nigga who know all the details about the gay Hoover. How you gone talk :nplease:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 1:11 am

king die wrote:WHAT KING OF STRAIGHT MAN GOES ON YOU-TUBE AND RESEARCH TRANNY GANGMEMBERS ????????????????????????????? WANT TO GET AWAY? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

nigga I didn't research this ,I'm subscribe to goonie looney and the video is on his page dumb ass :lmao: like I said I saw this video before yo troll ass was even on the hoodup 2013 , I wish you stay off this shit :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: get out of my threads lame ass L.a gang researcher :lmao: lame ass troll

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 1:13 am

☠ wrote:U da same nigga who know all the details about the gay Hoover. How you gone talk :nplease:

right :lmao: this nigga post 15 different gang videos a day and half of em be fake videos, idk why he lie so much :lmao: :lmao: he worse than Alonzo lame ass :lmao: go back to your religious thread king die aka the troll who hates ohno to death, what happened to u flying to new York tho when u was talking shit to OHNO weeks ago :ohhh: :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Neutron Nation » June 19th, 2017, 6:13 am

Lots of people false claim gangs either they in the neighborhood get drunk and start repping or they family of members :shrug:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 6:25 am

Neutron Nation wrote:Lots of people false claim gangs either they in the neighborhood get drunk and start repping or they family of members :shrug:

he was on video with goonie looney throwing the rakes up I kan't find that video ,even the lafa had a diss song about it :lmao: saying you on youtube with fuckin fags #GDK shit :lmao: kome on now this is not me dissin the chi , this me as a discIIIple dissin them gay ass gangsters :lmao: I can't find the video I'm looking for it now by lafa bobo they deleted it , like goonie deleted that video of that same gay faggit throwing up the rakes talking about some "what up G" :wtf2: :rip:

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » June 19th, 2017, 4:03 pm

☠ wrote:U da same nigga who know all the details about the gay Hoover. How you gone talk :nplease:

THAT'S SHIT GOING ON IN A PLACE THAT I LIVE NOT 100 MILLION MILES AWAY FUCK YOU MEAN. I LIVE IN THE HOOVAS NIGGA FUCK YOU MEAN. YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE WENT OUT HIS WAY TO RESEARCH GAY SHIT

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 19th, 2017, 5:26 pm

king die wrote:

THAT'S SHIT GOING ON IN A PLACE THAT I LIVE NOT 100 MILLION MILES AWAY FUCK YOU MEAN. I LIVE IN THE HOOVAS NIGGA FUCK YOU MEAN. YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE WENT OUT HIS WAY TO RESEARCH GAY SHIT

shut the fuck up fake ass troll, like I said the niggas subscribed to my youtube page and stop researching everything I type and following the same people u really lame as hell :lmao: and u still ignoring my questions what happened to u flying out to new York ? :ohhh: fake ass troll, go back to them Israelites thread and pick a side either u a lame ass southern cal banger or u a Israelite :cmon: :rip: :lmao: and they not even over 1000 miles away u hurt and mad, nobody clicks on your threads ima ruin all your threads for that shit now .. :lmao: I bet u wont post no more lame ass southern cali thread

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » June 19th, 2017, 5:44 pm

:lol:

almost every hood got a gay dude who claming they shit with :facepalm:

niggas be letting it slide cause they moms or pops was a big homie or got a cousin who got rank :smh:

Return to Lobby