400 yrs in egypt or 400 yrs in america?? the black mans history

general
general
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: Neutral

400 yrs in egypt or 400 yrs in america?? the black mans history

Postby banaysrael » June 18th, 2017, 11:25 pm

the confusion starts at the book of exodus chapter 12 verse 40 in the kjv which pulls from the leningrad codex which is the maasoretic text says quote " Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. " NOW IF YOU READ THE LXX (SEPTUAGIANT) WHICH PULLS FROM THE SAMARITAN PENTUACH WHICH IS OLDER THAN THE MASORETIC TEXT SAYS THIS QUOTE .. "And the sojourning of the children of Israel, while they sojourned in the land of Egypt and the land of Chanaan, was four hundred and thirty years" YOU SEE THE WORDS "AND CANNAN" WAS OMITTED NOW GENESIS 15 TALKS ABOUT A 400 YR CAPTIVITY WHAT DOES THAT TALKING ABOUT? WATCH MY VIDEO AS I GO MORE IN DEPTH https://youtu.be/aByGMoWqhNo

general
general

Re: 400 yrs in egypt or 400 yrs in america?? the black mans history

Postby banaysrael » June 19th, 2017, 3:40 am

banaysrael wrote:the confusion starts at the book of exodus chapter 12 verse 40 in the kjv which pulls from the leningrad codex which is the maasoretic text says quote " Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. " NOW IF YOU READ THE LXX (SEPTUAGIANT) WHICH PULLS FROM THE SAMARITAN PENTUACH WHICH IS OLDER THAN THE MASORETIC TEXT SAYS THIS QUOTE .. "And the sojourning of the children of Israel, while they sojourned in the land of Egypt and the land of Chanaan, was four hundred and thirty years" YOU SEE THE WORDS "AND CANNAN" WAS OMITTED NOW GENESIS 15 TALKS ABOUT A 400 YR CAPTIVITY WHAT DOES THAT TALKING ABOUT? WATCH MY VIDEO AS I GO MORE IN DEPTH https://youtu.be/aByGMoWqhNo

general
general

Re: 400 yrs in egypt or 400 yrs in america?? the black mans history

Postby banaysrael » Yesterday, 3:52 am

Return to Lobby