Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 7:23 am

I looked at her like :huhwhat: :huhwhat: :L:

Hope all southern blacks don't think like this

N she dark skin

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 18th, 2017, 9:02 am

why u gotta add "southern" to it , like all of us dumb and think like dat :lmao: go take yo aunt jemima butter crocking ass on , fucking with hoes who still churn butter with they feet and watch the andy griffin show :lmao: she from I-20 westbound or 85 north going to the mountains of ga :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior
superior

Re: Chili come in here..... this black chick in my telly said black ppl all came from the white man

Post by CPT » June 18th, 2017, 9:22 am

ILick-Queens wrote:why u gotta add "southern" to it , like all of us dumb and think like dat :lmao: go take yo aunt jemima butter crocking ass on , fucking with hoes who still churn butter with they feet and watch the andy griffin show :lmao: she from I-20 westbound or 85 north going to the mountains of ga :lmao:
:lmao:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:00 am

ILick-Queens wrote:why u gotta add "southern" to it , like all of us dumb and think like dat :lmao: go take yo aunt jemima butter crocking ass on , fucking with hoes who still churn butter with they feet and watch the andy griffin show :lmao: she from I-20 westbound or 85 north going to the mountains of ga :lmao:

She actually don't live too far from champ :umhm:
Attachments
20170617_213316.jpg
20170617_213316.jpg (956.39 KiB) Viewed 492 times

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:11 am

N instead of getting mad twenty u should answer. Is she wrong? Do u think we came from white ppl too or nah?

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 18th, 2017, 10:19 am

Damn that hoe full of that molly aint it? Lol

ohno you done scooped up one of the dumb zone 3 hoes lol....hell i was just in lakewood/south atlanta last weekend fucking wit a couple thots...bitches trying to get me to stay for the birthday bash and shit

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:41 am

Yea I was supposed to goto birthday bash backstage with my ppls but i was tired. Been running around all over the place since i got down. Plus one of my stripper chicks missed her bus from Savannah so that messed up a few other plans

But yea these chicks b wilding i never heard a black person say something like that before

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 18th, 2017, 10:54 am

Lol something aint right with that lil chick sayin some off the wall shit like that. Bitch had to be high. But yea i done been to birthday bash a few times so it wasnt nothing major for me to go. Hell we be hittin up the day parties sometimes them junts be lit too. My lil brother got a spot down there and a couple homies from memphis there too so i be in the A alot. Probably gone end up moving back down there early next year :shrug:

wolfpack
underboss
underboss

Post by wolfpack » June 18th, 2017, 11:54 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:I looked at her like :huhwhat: :huhwhat: :L:

N she dark skin
original man was a white man.... :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: the bones they found in Greece proved it!!

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » June 18th, 2017, 1:11 pm

All black people DO in fact come form the white honkey.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 2:32 pm

wolfpack wrote:

N she dark skin
original man was a white man.... :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: the bones they found in Greece proved it!!

that wasnt no human that as a monkey u big dummy :lol: :killself:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 3:41 pm

wolfpack wrote:

N she dark skin
:lmao: WOLFPAC IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 18th, 2017, 6:44 pm

SuperSweet wrote:All black people DO in fact come form the white honkey.
but AIN'T U LATINO .. SO WHERE YO SPIC ASS COMES FROM :ohhh: us or them crackers dumb ass :lmao: :lmao: please sit down and stay out of our threads u and wolfpack :facepalm:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 7:37 pm

SuperSweet wrote:All black people DO in fact come form the white honkey.

supersweet just like who the real Israelites were, u just cant prove shit that u say..what DNA halogroup did these white folks have? Show us the chromosome strands of these people and show us how did we come from them? supersweet just be trolling he dont believe in the shit he says. so wolkpac why dont u answer tht question :rosssip:

CRICKETS!!!!!

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » June 18th, 2017, 8:05 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Nigga that ain't where I live

Gone fuck around & catch that package you keep fucking around :lmao:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » June 18th, 2017, 8:39 pm

CPT wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

Nigga that ain't where I live

Gone fuck around & catch that package you keep fucking around :lmao:
Lol

Ay champ so you VLK now?? Lol

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » June 18th, 2017, 9:46 pm

N she dark skin

YOU FUCKING WITH THEM COON ASS NEGRO BED WENCHES. NO LOGIC... I WOULD HAVE RAN CIRCLES AROUND HER COON ASS. I WOULD HAVE BEEN FASCINATED KNOWING HOW SHE CAME UP WITH HER ANSWER TOO.. :lol: YO GIRL WAS ON COKE

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:46 pm

She said something cuz we was slaves n we got white blood in us as well cuz they raped us

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 18th, 2017, 10:55 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:She said something cuz we was slaves n we got white blood in us as well cuz they raped us
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip: I bet if u pretend to act like u a hardcore drug head and be like man this acid is poppin and so is this molly she'll do it with u :wtf2: :bradcry" she gotta be younger than 27 saying that shit but then again I met a bitch 31 in macon months ago who mis spell every thing she texted to me :facepalm: :smh: I hate ratchet women especially when they don't try to be intelligent like molly brazy/ Cuban doll etc like bihhh :wtf2: :wtf2:

tell her do she not know we enslaved whites first :facepalm: :cmon:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 18th, 2017, 10:59 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:She said something cuz we was slaves n we got white blood in us as well cuz they raped us
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip: I bet if u pretend to act like u a hardcore drug head and be like man this acid is poppin and so is this molly she'll do it with u :wtf2: :bradcry" she gotta be younger than 27 saying that shit but then again I met a bitch 31 in macon months ago who mis spell every thing she texted to me :facepalm: :smh: I hate ratchet women especially when they don't try to be intelligent like molly brazy/ Cuban doll etc like bihhh :wtf2: :wtf2:

She is 31 :lmao:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm

she trippin hard if she would of said most African Americans got white in them she would b right but blacks comin from white people :facepalm: :wtf2:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 18th, 2017, 11:31 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

She is 31 :lmao:
:wycry: :wow: :wow: ima just hold this Georgia L then