Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Re: westside of chicago news/ wars

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:22 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Cryptik1 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
OldIrish wrote:Get em Towns!! its time cryptik gets put in his place, cuzz he work at a shit stain pizza company and got the nerve to try n clown people especially when he gotta lie about makin 50 k a year and gettin a bonus at a pizza place that mostly hires part time workers, fuk outta here, ol Hairline like Larry from 3 stooges ass faggot

that hotel in vegas one is the funniest shit Little Ceaser's may be on the menu but they damn sho aint settin up shop in vegas at the most expensive hotels :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Google it nigga
Go to your nearest lil c and ask if there corporate if they say yes then ask if all the store manager get to go to vegas and stay free at lil cz owned hotels
Th5us how i know ur dumb little c is bigger then jus pizza they own tons of shit baseball teAms hockey etc...and there not stingy also google lil c chicago gm wages nothing to prove

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the hotels you talking about isn't owned by Little Ceaser's they are owned by their Parent Organization which means they bought enough stock to make decesions on who cn run little ceasers for them the parent organization have nothing to do with you low ranking employess yall make they money and shut up that's it that's how I know u aint a manager because they don't give bonuses every month here and there is believable every month tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you don't know how business works or organizations you work a little ceaser STORE you have nothing to do with the parent organization except makin they money think of it in terms like this your bosses have about 9 to 10 people they answer to they have about 3 or 4 to answer to and they answer to the organization who owns stocks in Littlce Ceasers in terms of street shit you aint even a foot soldier you almost to the point of being anickle and dime hustla if I knew how to screen shot I could destroy yo whole lien ass theories answer this how much do u make a hour lets see how u answer this seeing how it says the average employee make 1.1k a month :cmon:
No shit the parent company which is ilitch it the last name of the owner of lil cz
Im not an average employee im a GM
Never sed i was a ceo or shit like dat

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » June 14th, 2017, 6:27 am

Lol nigga you can try to flip it, twist it, remix it however which way you want nigga

Still Doesn't change the fact that nigga you deliver pizzas for Little Ceasers :lmao: :lmao: :L:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:29 am

DemetriusPack wrote:Lol nigga you can try to flip it, twist it, remix it however which way you want nigga

Still Doesn't change the fact that nigga you deliver pizzas for Little Ceasers :lmao: :lmao: :L:
Lol ur still gay however u wanna twist that

CPT
superior
superior

Post by CPT » June 14th, 2017, 6:29 am

You deliver pizzas on mopeds & bikes lil bruh :lmao: nigga be coming home with cheese & tomato stains on his shirt :lmao: :lmao:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:30 am

DemetriusPack wrote:You deliver pizzas on mopeds & bikes lil bruh :lmao: nigga be coming home with cheese & tomato stains on his shirt :lmao: :lmao:
Better then cum stains on my face

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 6:30 am

Cryptik1 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Cryptik1 wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
OldIrish wrote:Get em Towns!! its time cryptik gets put in his place, cuzz he work at a shit stain pizza company and got the nerve to try n clown people especially when he gotta lie about makin 50 k a year and gettin a bonus at a pizza place that mostly hires part time workers, fuk outta here, ol Hairline like Larry from 3 stooges ass faggot

that hotel in vegas one is the funniest shit Little Ceaser's may be on the menu but they damn sho aint settin up shop in vegas at the most expensive hotels :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Google it nigga
Go to your nearest lil c and ask if there corporate if they say yes then ask if all the store manager get to go to vegas and stay free at lil cz owned hotels
Th5us how i know ur dumb little c is bigger then jus pizza they own tons of shit baseball teAms hockey etc...and there not stingy also google lil c chicago gm wages nothing to prove

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: the hotels you talking about isn't owned by Little Ceaser's they are owned by their Parent Organization which means they bought enough stock to make decesions on who cn run little ceasers for them the parent organization have nothing to do with you low ranking employess yall make they money and shut up that's it that's how I know u aint a manager because they don't give bonuses every month here and there is believable every month tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you don't know how business works or organizations you work a little ceaser STORE you have nothing to do with the parent organization except makin they money think of it in terms like this your bosses have about 9 to 10 people they answer to they have about 3 or 4 to answer to and they answer to the organization who owns stocks in Littlce Ceasers in terms of street shit you aint even a foot soldier you almost to the point of being anickle and dime hustla if I knew how to screen shot I could destroy yo whole lien ass theories answer this how much do u make a hour lets see how u answer this seeing how it says the average employee make 1.1k a month :cmon:
No shit the parent company which is ilitch it the last name of the owner of lil cz
Im not an average employee im a GM
Never sed i was a ceo or shit like dat
nigga the parent company have nothing to do with little ceasers outside of buying they stocks they may put a gm or ceo in place and maybe even people on the board ultimately its not they let the ceo and everything do the day to day and they give them budgets they don't oversee little ceasers especially when they got 1000s of locations that's why they get ceo's etcthere's 1000s of people with a title that you don't have and you is not a gm other wise you wouldn't be dealing with the store look a gm and what they do :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:34 am

U do know ilitch holding is stock majority
The man bought everything
There franchise and then there corporate
I work corporAte u can say all u want about shit u dnt know
U didnt even know what a movado watch is
U think u know business
Ur a broke joke
Wats in my dresser drawer is worth more then everything u own

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 6:38 am

Cryptik1 wrote:U do know ilitch holding is stock majority
The man bought everything
There franchise and then there corporate
I work corporAte u can say all u want about shit u dnt know
U didnt even know what a movado watch is
U think u know business
Ur a broke joke
Wats in my dresser drawer is worth more then everything u own
nigga u was just bragging about havin a rollie then postin some shit with cardboard :foh: :killself: yo shit don't look like a Movado watch at all look like some shit u get in the mall for 25 dollars while on the sign it says its a special usually costing 100 :killself: that dusty ass watch whatever you paid for it they got ova on you

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:40 am

:lmao: now u feel dumb
Jus saying shit
Wat bout the diamonds?

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 6:45 am

Cryptik1 wrote::lmao: now u feel dumb
Jus saying shit
Wat bout the diamonds?
them rhinestones :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: nah u should feel dumb postin that bullshit :lmao: :lmao:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:48 am

Broke nigga its ok
Get ya game up
Rhimestones lol but hey
Cant expect a broke nigga to know
How real hustles go dwn

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2017, 6:50 am

Townbizz just hates Chicago for some reason, still waiting on his family though. If I put a hand pic up will you tell them I think they bitches cause they related to you?

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:52 am

:tiphat:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 6:53 am

Cryptik1 wrote:Broke nigga its ok
Get ya game up
Rhimestones lol but hey
How real hustles go dwn

broke :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yup ima broke nigga with a at that cost more then yo watch car and diamonds :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: u spendin that pizza money wrong :rosssip:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2017, 6:53 am

What did I miss with Cyptik? He works at a pizza place? I never payed attention to his post, has he posted under a different name?

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » June 14th, 2017, 6:54 am

Neutron Nation wrote:Townbizz just hates Chicago for some reason, still waiting on his family though. If I put a hand pic up will you tell them I think they bitches cause they related to you?

:cmon: not 1 word was said about Chicago anyway u still aint said where u be at in Chicago funny how I named a Chicago st where some of my fam from before u said where u from or be at u need to wait for another vacay :rosssip:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2017, 6:57 am

I said where I lived a bunch of times, Central Park and Wabansia area.....Humboldt Park. You said your cousins on Bell, Bell is right off Western so they on Western and what? Western the longest street in Chicago :cmon:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 6:58 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Cryptik1 wrote:Broke nigga its ok
Get ya game up
Rhimestones lol but hey
How real hustles go dwn

broke :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yup ima broke nigga with a at that cost more then yo watch car and diamonds :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: u spendin that pizza money wrong :rosssip:
Nigga i bought alot of jewelry wen i was hustling
Put most my shit in a safety deposit box
Some shit was from jewel robbery but watever the shit worth alot so wat now nigga
My lil vz money goes on vacation cars kid wifey the finer things in life get on my level

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » June 14th, 2017, 7:00 am

Neutron Nation wrote:I said where I lived a bunch of times, Central Park and Wabansia area.....Humboldt Park. You said your cousins on Bell, Bell is right off Western so they on Western and what? Western the longest street in Chicago :cmon:
Lol there a lil c right up the street from u on north nsawyer

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » June 14th, 2017, 7:04 am

I''m passing out this site falling off