westside of chicago news/ wars

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

westside of chicago news/ wars

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 12:03 am

they been using sticks in Lawndale ,westside area like the back of the yards hood too :lol:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Re: westside of chicago news/ wars

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 12:12 am

ILick-Queens wrote:they been using sticks in Lawndale ,westside area like the back of the yards hood too :lol:

YOU WENT ON MY YOUTUBE AND LOOKED AT WHO I WAS FOLLOWING HA HA HA HA YES YES YOU DID LITTLE MAN. IF NOT THEN WHO IS HIS BROTHER? YOU DONT KNOW

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 12:14 am

OR YOU WENT TO MY FACEBOOK AND LOOKED AT WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » June 13th, 2017, 12:24 am

20 have you ever been to the westside of chicago?

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Cryptik1 » June 13th, 2017, 12:34 am

Hell naw 20 never step foot on chicago soil

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » June 13th, 2017, 12:43 am

I just dnt understand why Nigguhz are so interested in a city where they don't live.. that shit crazy.. this nigguh talk about Chicago more than where he from

superior
superior
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Postby CPT » June 13th, 2017, 12:44 am

Q. wrote:20 have you ever been to the westside of chicago?

Why you ask him that for Q :lol: :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby CPT » June 13th, 2017, 12:44 am

Kamau_88xx wrote:I just dnt understand why Nigguhz are so interested in a city where they don't live.. that shit crazy.. this nigguh talk about Chicago more than where he from

:lmao:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » June 13th, 2017, 12:45 am

Kamau_88xx wrote:I just dnt understand why Nigguhz are so interested in a city where they don't live.. that shit crazy.. this nigguh talk about Chicago more than where he from

:tedthinks: :tea: :phew:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » June 13th, 2017, 12:46 am

DemetriusPack wrote:
Q. wrote:20 have you ever been to the westside of chicago?

Why you ask him that for Q :lol: :lmao:

Nah i was wondering because i never really seen him talk that much on westside like he do the southside

superior
superior
Affiliation: Northside Hg

Postby Kamau_88xx » June 13th, 2017, 12:47 am

Not even Tryna be funny or nun, shit jus crazy, to the point nigguh make a whole topic bout the "west side chi news" tf

superior
superior

Postby CPT » June 13th, 2017, 12:52 am

Nah the shit that's going on in Chicago is a lil slick intersecting tho atleast to me a lil.

I caught myself going thru some of them Chicago World News YouTube videos the other day. Its a channel where sum white nigga be giving the scoop on shit that go on in the streets out there that shit slick crazy tho especially how allegedly sum nigga name big A from o Block killed a girl name Kirah for killing odee(the nigga they named oblock after) & they ended up coming back to murk Big A :2cents:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 1:01 am

DemetriusPack wrote:Nah the shit that's going on in Chicago is a lil slick intersecting tho atleast to me a lil.

I caught myself going thru some of them Chicago World News YouTube videos the other day. Its a channel where sum white nigga be giving the scoop on shit that go on in the streets out there that shit slick crazy tho especially how allegedly sum nigga name big A from o Block killed a girl name Kirah for killing odee(the nigga they named oblock after) & they ended up coming back to murk Big A :2cents:

while Q and ya'll worried about me n all, the irony is the actual members and niggas who banging text the white dude and tell him, they every move :lmao: how u think he be getting the scoop before the laws, news n etc.. I didn't realize it til I was listening to this video and he said Tyquan world niggas texted him and said they breaking off from jaro city I'm like :wtf3: :wtf2: sooo u mean to tell me , niggas who be doing the shootings be texting this white boy and telling them, who they shot, etc and the laws just let it happen, hell the streets let it happen and nobody cares :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 1:04 am

king die wrote:OR YOU WENT TO MY FACEBOOK AND LOOKED AT WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME

FIRST OF ALL, U LOOK WORSE THAN ME POSTING THE DAMN VIDEOS ITS AMAZING HOW Q N THESE NIGGAS LIKE A FAKE SPIC PROFILE CRPYTIK KEEP KOMING AT ME . but this is the lamest shit ever :rip: u actually accusing me of stealing these videos from your facebook, my nigga this ain't a competition or no reward for posting on this website :smh: and by the way, u must forgot I SAID I HATE U.. I HATE U LIKE I HATE SPIC ASS CRYPTIK, SUPERSWEET AND WOLFPACK AND TRUE WORDS .. I really hate u , hate how u make threads talking about crip gang wars to post a lame ass southern cal hood fight or block party. no I'm never following u on anything I don't even wanna click on your threads ON HERE.. WHEN I SAY I HATE U. IT'S TO THE LEVEL OF HATRED DONALD TRUMP HAS FOR BLACKS N POOR WHITES.. TO THE LEVEL OF ARABS HATING BLACKS IN AFRICA...

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » June 13th, 2017, 1:07 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
king die wrote:OR YOU WENT TO MY FACEBOOK AND LOOKED AT WHO WAS FOLLOWING ME

FIRST OF ALL, U LOOK WORSE THAN ME POSTING THE DAMN VIDEOS ITS AMAZING HOW Q N THESE NIGGAS LIKE A FAKE SPIC PROFILE CRPYTIK KEEP KOMING AT ME . but this is the lamest shit ever :rip: u actually accusing me of stealing these videos from your facebook, my nigga this ain't a competition or no reward for posting on this website :smh: and by the way, u must forgot I SAID I HATE U.. I HATE U LIKE I HATE SPIC ASS CRYPTIK, SUPERSWEET AND WOLFPACK AND TRUE WORDS .. I really hate u , hate how u make threads talking about crip gang wars to post a lame ass southern cal hood fight or block party. no I'm never following u on anything I don't even wanna click on your threads ON HERE.. WHEN I SAY I HATE U. IT'S TO THE LEVEL OF HATRED DONALD TRUMP HAS FOR BLACKS N POOR WHITES.. TO THE LEVEL OF ARABS HATING BLACKS IN AFRICA...

yea that foo Cryptik is a pussy he likes to talk shit but he aint got pictures on here like we do, plus he gotta 700 lb puerca rican wife :lmao:
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 1:15 am

I got plenty of threads for macon and the thing is you hyprocrites don't even CLICK ON THE THREAD OR HAVE SHIT TO SAY WHEN I DO .. :lmao: that's what be pissing me off about all ya'll hypocrites, where was u , Q and cryptic in the thread I posted when a macon nigga killed somebody from Chicago :ohhh: I didn't see nobody click in the thread or have shit to say, I hate when ya'll wait til somebody "gang" up on me, or I make a thread about Chicago.. LIKE Q MAKES ABOUT A TON OF CITIES HE AIN'T BEEN TOO . :2cents: :2cents: :facepalm:

niggas love ganging up on niggas and when I do be proving ya'll wrong, NOBODY HAVE SHIT TO SAY OR CLICK ON THE THREAD JUST IGNORE THIS THREAD LIKE YA'LL DO WHEN I DO POST SOME SHIT ABOUT MACON KILLING NIGGAS FROM ATL, CHI AND OTHER CITIES :killself:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » June 13th, 2017, 1:18 am

ILick-Queens wrote:

I got plenty of threads for macon and the thing is you hyprocrites don't even CLICK ON THE THREAD OR HAVE SHIT TO SAY WHEN I DO .. :lmao: that's what be pissing me off about all ya'll hypocrites, where was u , Q and cryptic in the thread I posted when a macon nigga killed somebody from Chicago :ohhh: I didn't see nobody click in the thread or have shit to say, I hate when ya'll wait til somebody "gang" up on me, or I make a thread about Chicago.. LIKE Q MAKES ABOUT A TON OF CITIES HE AIN'T BEEN TOO . :2cents: :2cents: :facepalm:

niggas love ganging up on niggas and when I do be proving ya'll wrong, NOBODY HAVE SHIT TO SAY OR CLICK ON THE THREAD JUST IGNORE THIS THREAD LIKE YA'LL DO WHEN I DO POST SOME SHIT ABOUT MACON KILLING NIGGAS FROM ATL, CHI AND OTHER CITIES :killself:

:lol:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 1:21 am

☠ wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

:lol:

hell gea bra like kome on dude, how u just gonna come in here and ask have I been to the westside of Chicago he tried to "son" me on the highkey not lowkey :lmao: soo let me think of cities Q made threads for outside of bmore, chi and new York.. like cities in florida, Detroit, the mil, places in cali, hell he just made a murder thread about other countries , these niggas just need to admit when they see my name on here, they wanna come in and talk shit to me and gang up oon me, I can accept that besides the shit Q and cocaine just said :lol: and it's not the about the ganging up on me, its how they make it seem like they wasn't trying to or didn't have the mind to come talk shit to me in the first place :lmao: atleast cryptic and supersweet I know only comes in the thread to talk shit to me without hiding it :lol:

superior
superior

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 13th, 2017, 1:23 am

New generation of Lords that are grown now and want the Holy land back :fleece: and they gunning shit down for it

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 1:40 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
DemetriusPack wrote:Nah the shit that's going on in Chicago is a lil slick intersecting tho atleast to me a lil.

while Q and ya'll worried about me n all, the irony is the actual members and niggas who banging text the white dude and tell him, they every move :lmao: how u think he be getting the scoop before the laws, news n etc.. I didn't realize it til I was listening to this video and he said Tyquan world niggas texted him and said they breaking off from jaro city I'm like :wtf3: :wtf2: sooo u mean to tell me , niggas who be doing the shootings be texting this white boy and telling them, who they shot, etc and the laws just let it happen, hell the streets let it happen and nobody cares :lmao:

STOP IT CHICAGO WOLD NEWS NEVER EVER SAID TW WAS TEXTING HIM YOU LIED AND MADE THAT STORY UP. YOU'RE A FUCKING COMPULSIVE LIAR BRO. I BEEN WATCHING CHICAGO WOLD NEWS BF HE WAS DICK RIDDING PAPPY SO STOP IT BRO. WHT DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU NEED TO LIE TO FIT IN BRO? BEYOURSELF LITTLE MAN. YOU CAN POST ANY VIDEO WHERE HE SAID THAT DUMB SHIT YOU JUST SAID BRO HA HA HA HA

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 1:53 am

ILick-Queens wrote:

THIS IS CHICAGO NEWS YOU-TUBE YALL SO PLEASE CAN ANYONE PULL UP THE VIDEO WHERE CHICAGO NEWS SAID HE GOT "A TEXT FROM TW"? ILL WAIT HA HA HA NO WONDER THIS SISSY SOUNDING PUNK HATES ME. NIGGA YOU WENT ON SOMEONES YOUTUBE AND REPEATED WHAT THEY SAID IN REGARDS TO AN AREA IN CHICAGO WORD FOR WORD. YOUR DESCRIPTION SOUNDED WEIRD BC IT IS WEIRDO BRO. POSTING NEWS OF THINGS IN OTHER CITIES AND REPEATING ANOTHER NIGGAS WORDS IS NOT THE SAME. YOU THEN TRIED TO COME UP WITH A WEIRD LIE ABOUT HOW CHICAGO NEWS WAS RECEIVING A TECT FROM TYQUAN WORLD? NIGGA WHAT HAHAHAHA YOU MADE THE WHOLE SHIT UP BRO HA HA HA YOU GAY

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 13th, 2017, 1:59 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 13th, 2017, 2:09 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I'm glad it's funny bring the whole hoodup with u , since they all hate me n all :lol: meanwhile, talk to your friend who posted above you ^^^ your westkoast friend I'm ignoring somebody who thinks I went on a facebook page of any male on here :lmao: that nigga worse than U I swear Idk who I hate more ...king die weird ass , the hypocrites and spics like u .. but since it's funny remember to only post threads of cities u been TO also u and that 5-star crabk nigga

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 2:15 am

ILick-Queens wrote:

'"WHY Q AND YALL WORRIED ABOUT ME"

THAT IS A CLASSIC GAY NIGGA OPENING STATEMENT WITH THE HAND ON THE HIP AND ALL THAT. KEEP IT REAL YOU WAS GOING TO SAY "OKAY GIRLLLLL" AND "READ" BE HONEST I WON'T TELL A SOUL HA HA HA . YOU PUT UP A VIDEO OF YOURSELF WALKING AROUND LOOKING FOR AN IMAGINARY PERSON AND SNEEZING YOUR VOICE TO MAKE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A DEEP VOICE BUT I KNEW YOU WAS A WEIRDO. I SAID TO MYSELF " OHHHHH THIS NIGGA REALLY THINK HE IS FOOLING SOMEBODY I SEE". YOU CHANGED YOUR VOICE IN THE VIDEO TO HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU SOUND SUPER PUSSY. THAT WAS A CLASSIC BATI MAN MOVE JUST LIKE YOUR OPENING STATEMENT "WHY Q AND YALL WORRIED ABOUT ME". THE FUNNY SHIT ABOUT IS YOU STARTED WITH ME. I USED TO POST VIDEOS AND GO BACK TO THE WEST COST FORUM BUT YOU DECIDED TO DM ME TALKING CRAZY AND CALLING ME "RAW DOG". THEN YOU STARTED SAYING THAT IN THE ROOMS SO I SAID " AM GOING TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS CHUMP. YOU USED TO GO ON THE WEST COAST FORUM AND READ MY ANALYSIS ON THINGS AND YOU DID NOT LIKE MY TAKE ON "NIGGAS" SO YOU DECIDED TO START A CAMPAIN AGAINST ME CALLING ME "RAW DOG". YOU SEE HOW SLOW AND STUPID YOU ARE? THEN YOU WANTED TO FIGHT ME SO I SAID "AM IN COURTELOU AND OCEAN RIGHT NA PUSSY. THAT SHOCKED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND YOU RESPONDED "OH HE IS ON GOOGLE MAP" BUT THEN I CAUGHT YOU AGAIN AND SAID, " I GO TO RAGAMUFFINS BY ERASMUS HIGH SCHOOL ALL THE TIME AND NO MAP CAN TELL YOU WHICH STORE EVERYONE GOES TO". MY CARRIBEAN BROTHER LIVE IN THESE AREAS SO HOW CAN I NOT KNOW ABOUT IT? YOU DID NOT THINK THAT FAR THEN AND YOU DID NOT THINK THAT FAR NOW. STOP GIVING OUT SHOUT- OUT TO PROJECT YOU NEVER EVER EVER BEEN IN BRO. YOU ARE A PUSSY AND WOULD NEVER VENTURE IN THESE AREAS. I BOXED IN BROOKLYN YEARS AGO AND STAYED IN MY BROTHERS HOUSE. YOU ARE A LIGHT SKIN MIX BREED PUSSY BOY AND IF NOT TAKE A PIC OF YOUR HAND RIGHT NOW AND POST IT

colonel
colonel

Postby king die » June 13th, 2017, 2:17 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

I'm glad it's funny bring the whole hoodup with u , since they all hate me n all :lol: meanwhile, talk to your friend who posted above you ^^^ your westkoast friend I'm ignoring somebody who thinks I went on a facebook page of any male on here :lmao: that nigga worse than U I swear Idk who I hate more ...king die weird ass , the hypocrites and spics like u .. but since it's funny remember to only post threads of cities u been TO also u and that 5-star crabk nigga

KNOCK IT OFF YOU LITTLE MIDGET. FACT IS YOU LIED ONCE AGAIN

Next

Return to Lobby