Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Postby Q. » June 9th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Man charged with murder in back porch gang killing in Englewood

A self-admitted Chicago gang member approached a rival on a South Side porch last month and shot 11 times, killing the 19-year-old man, prosecutors said in Cook County court Friday.

Quinton Gates, 18, of the 6500 block of South Green Street, was charged with first-degree murder and ordered held on $1 million bail in the death of Lamanta Reese in the Englewood neighborhood.

Gates, also known as Man Man, has identified himself as a member of the Mac Block faction of the Black Disciples street gang, said Assistant State's Attorney Craig Taczy. Reese was a member of a rival Black Disciples set known as Lowe Life, and the two groups have been locked in a conflict, Taczy said.

On May 23, Gates walked through a gangway and up to a back porch in the 700 block of West Marquette Road, where Reese and several others had gathered, prosecutors said.

Gates, who was carrying a semiautomatic handgun with an extended clip, put one foot on the steps to the porch and opened fire at Reese as Reese tried to run into the building, according to Taczy.

Gates fired about 11 times, and after the last shot, said "(Expletive) Lowe Life," Taczy said.

ADVERTISING
Reese was shot in the head, groin, shoulder and abdomen, police said at the time. He was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and pronounced dead.

Several people, including some who were on the porch at the time of the slaying, identified Gates as the shooter, Taczy said. Gates was located Wednesday and arrested.

Kevin Ochalla, Gates' public defender, said Gates just finished his junior year of high school and is living with his aunt. He goes to church and is active in his block club, Ochalla said.

Judge Donald Panarese Jr. ordered Gates held on $1 million bail.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-50-02.png
Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-50-02.png (152.25 KiB) Viewed 439 times

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Postby Southwarddevil » June 9th, 2017, 10:56 pm

damn lowe life probably finna start cracking treys like tymb

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Postby king die » June 10th, 2017, 1:54 am

LITLE BITCH ASS NIGGAS CAN KILL YOU..LOOK AT HIS PICTURE WITH HIS LITTLE BEASTLETT
Attachments
14720549_1171649209593801_146572769827556202_n.jpg
14720549_1171649209593801_146572769827556202_n.jpg (51.07 KiB) Viewed 409 times

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » June 10th, 2017, 3:29 am

...lmao niggas snitchin in the chi huh

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 10th, 2017, 3:53 am

Q. wrote:Several people, including some who were on the porch at the time of the slaying, identified Gates as the shooter, Taczy said. Gates was located Wednesday and arrested.

Takin All Fades wrote:...lmao niggas snitchin in the chi huh
:tea:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » June 10th, 2017, 3:54 am

king die wrote:LITLE BITCH ASS NIGGAS CAN KILL YOU..LOOK AT HIS PICTURE WITH HIS LITTLE BEASTLETT

what makes him a bitch ass nigga?

general
general
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Cryptik1 » June 10th, 2017, 3:18 pm

These 20 peeps
Wats goin on 20 thats ur hood

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Postby True Words » June 10th, 2017, 3:37 pm

There's snitches everywhere, y'all thought Chicago was exempt? :facepalm:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 10th, 2017, 3:54 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:These 20 peeps
Wats goin on 20 thats ur hood

His ass don't know :lmao:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » June 10th, 2017, 4:11 pm

:lmao:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » June 10th, 2017, 4:30 pm

True Words wrote:

There's snitches everywhere, y'all thought Chicago was exempt? :facepalm:

Chill...he was being sarcastic towards niggahs like chris who make it seem like its snitches everywhere except chicago...

underboss
underboss

Postby Neutron Nation » June 10th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Every city has snitches, every town, every corporation

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 10th, 2017, 7:21 pm

ILick-Queens wrote::lmao:

:ohhh: proof that I spin blocks looking for opps :respek:

superior
superior

Postby HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 10th, 2017, 8:22 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

:lol:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » June 10th, 2017, 9:30 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:

slow ass, slurring with ur normal voice u was there looking for directions on how to get off the yb'z block nigga :lmao: with that glock 9 on u don't mean shit :lmao: u kan't spin no block with a 9mm , that's sayin for pulling up with sticks

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 10th, 2017, 9:35 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:

slow ass, slurring with ur normal voice u was there looking for directions on how to get off the yb'z block nigga :lmao: with that glock 9 on u don't mean shit :lmao: u kan't spin no block with a 9mm , that's sayin for pulling up with sticks

while u was in the south section posting pics of guns u dont use,u missed the original thread which this video was made for cuz u have no clue what u talking about :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 10th, 2017, 9:41 pm

pics of guns that's been used or sold and gone out of here :lmao: :lmao: ..don't worry about it, I'm gunless now soo it'll be more easier for u and others who keep going in that thread talking about me :umhm: keep doing it.. keep the thread going , knowing that u or true words or nobody else is going to touch me regardless of ya'll being in Georgia or not :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 10th, 2017, 9:46 pm

u right i aint gonna touch u,u look harmless and defenseless.i would feel bad :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 10th, 2017, 9:50 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:u right i aint gonna touch u,u look harmless and defenseless.i would feel bad :lmao:

all u gotta do is pull up on me and talk how u did in that video :rip: :lmao: then say "does shawty wants a Percocet" :ohhh: :phew: :lmao: then slap me around , you'll finally get the million views and attention u been dying for off of me online :lmao: you need it that bad , ole 34 yr old thirsty ass nigga :wtf2: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :cmon: :facepalm:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 10th, 2017, 9:53 pm

see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 10th, 2017, 10:02 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:

:lmao: u gotta have percocets when u pull up and let me take 1 first.. so I can turn up and give u a good fight :dance: ima last like a good minute before u knock me out tho :fight: :fight: :stoned: :stoned: :smoke: :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » June 11th, 2017, 2:57 am

Q. wrote:
Q. wrote:Several people, including some who were on the porch at the time of the slaying, identified Gates as the shooter, Taczy said. Gates was located Wednesday and arrested.

:tea:

normal citizens :shrug:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » June 11th, 2017, 3:13 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:

u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

colonel
colonel
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » June 11th, 2017, 3:19 am

YOU ARE KING OF ALL BITCH BOYS

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 4:45 am

ILick-Queens wrote:

u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

I only know 2 of your friends.the rest are other Macon ppl I linked up with

Basically just watch your circle.but u have nothing to worry bout on my end :umhm:

Next

Return to Lobby