Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 10th, 2017, 10:02 pm

HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:
:lmao: u gotta have percocets when u pull up and let me take 1 first.. so I can turn up and give u a good fight :dance: ima last like a good minute before u knock me out tho :fight: :fight: :stoned: :stoned: :smoke: :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Re: Chi: 18yo bdn charged with gunnin down another bdn from a different deck while he sat on porch

Post by BuffaloCriss » June 11th, 2017, 2:57 am

Q. wrote:
Q. wrote: Several people, including some who were on the porch at the time of the slaying, identified Gates as the shooter, Taczy said. Gates was located Wednesday and arrested.
Takin All Fades wrote:...lmao niggas snitchin in the chi huh
:tea:
normal citizens :shrug:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 11th, 2017, 3:13 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:see u this week then.dont run when i pull up.i know ya gate code :umhm:
u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

king die
underboss
underboss

Post by king die » June 11th, 2017, 3:19 am

ILick-Queens wrote::lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nBDBVs6Ehho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

YOU ARE KING OF ALL BITCH BOYS

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 4:45 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
u got it big dog, don't waste ur time on me :rip: :wtf2: :2cents: .. and who u know down here forreal tho , inbox me who's been spying/snitching on me

I only know 2 of your friends.the rest are other Macon ppl I linked up with

Basically just watch your circle.but u have nothing to worry bout on my end :umhm:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 11th, 2017, 6:00 am

HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

Basically just watch your circle.but u have nothing to worry bout on my end :umhm:
I see how yu trying to gang up on me, :facepalm: I wonder who I know most of the city, ima be looking for suspicious people , I know they ain't from new York tho :lol: that's the same slick shit u said last year, I hope ole dude still looking for u in atl tho :lmao: for fucking his gurl :lmao: go handle him and get back to me in September or October

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:01 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
HarlemWorldATL wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:

I see how yu trying to gang up on me, :facepalm: I wonder who I know most of the city, ima be looking for suspicious people , I know they ain't from new York tho :lol: that's the same slick shit u said last year, I hope ole dude still looking for u in atl tho :lmao: for fucking his gurl :lmao: go handle him and get back to me in September or October

im gon be with his bitch the night before they go away.me n her already made plans.he be ight :lmao:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 11th, 2017, 6:06 am

go away with them as the side nigga :lmao: just leave me alone and don't come thru west macon :lol: I hate whoever u know down here tho , I bet u won't tell me who It is a nigga or hoe , talking too much

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:27 am

Lol speaking of going away with them, she made shit hot for us last summer cuz she told the nigga who I was and she wanted all three of us to have dinner together :lmao: of course he wasn't having that shit but when I saw her n her cuzin in Nov her cuzin blew it up saying the fuck nigga don't like me cuz shorty keeps talking bout me to him n they other friends.she tells them I'm her NYC friend from years ago.he also blew up her phone when we were together n she lied saying she wasn't with me :lmao:

Me n her bout to go on baecation soon while he be in atl wondering where his girl at :lmao:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 11th, 2017, 6:36 am

please go away with her :lmao: i'll paypal some money or leave it at memaw's :lmao: I don't get how that work, she told u she wanted all 3 of ya'll to have dinner together ? :wtf3: :wtf2: she wanted ya'll to train her ,and he like nawl , not my main gurl :rip: he fina be on some Carmelo Anthony shit :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/t7gfn0FDo6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » June 11th, 2017, 6:45 am

She tried to make it seem like I was just a friend since I dissed her before.she spent money on me n I dissed her bad.but that was the old me years back.once she seen me again n I told her I changed she's back on it now.so now she's tryna make it bout me again n dude is just "her boyfriend" in the meantime

I ain't gonna diss her this time around cuz she got that real paper she gon b my sugar momma.she's controlling tho so I gotta try to get around that :lol: