-product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Postby Q. » June 9th, 2017, 5:09 am

New joint

https://youtu.be/dPBjKVoopcc

I wonder if son be on this website because i had that same rant on here a few times like 2 years ago...we(blacks) always call the next black fake(a nifgah from l.a jackin blood or crip wanna call ny bs & cs fake ..rather then school niggahs they will be quick to call niggahs fake...ive seen it to a degree with chi mobs ..mainly gds...but the mobs is less commercial then bs & cs ) meanwhile other races get plugged in & acknowledged...i dont be seeing l.a amigos calling niggahs jackin they shit in far & away states fake..shit i be seeing some kf these terrorist attacks where niggahs aint even connected yet might say they showing allegiance to some shit in another country & after these niggahs die..the niggahs they wasnt connected to even bigs them up

...this is in part why i say we(aa's) will remain on the bottom of the barrel until change is made

fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: -product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Postby .X. » June 9th, 2017, 5:42 am

Our side hate unity and when we have unity someone in the bunch always manages to fuck things up then there's the 100,000 gangs/groups/nations or whatever they wanna call it out there going at each other heads while the most thorough is being ignored. All I have to say is Cali fuck with the 5 star, O.G. Mack line, New York U.B.N. It's the motherfuckers that's not U.B.N or on some fool shit that says otherwise.
Guns on Deck

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: Merrill gang fuck the opps BDK GDK VLK

Re: -product tv speaks on...white bk kids droppin rakes /blks the only race who call fake(l.a b.c callin o.t bc fake)

Postby CPT » June 9th, 2017, 6:02 am

True but I personally have seen & heard surs calling other surs fake/phonies tho lol and Latin Kings

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby True Words » June 9th, 2017, 3:14 pm

It's really only niggas on the Internet that be with that " u not from California so u not a real blood and crip" shit and most niggas on the Internet have no life so they be in comments talking shit or broke and can't afford to travel outside of where they live. I done seen plenty of Cali niggas embrace east coast b/c (the ones who are officially connected, not the false flaggers)

When the black panthers formed, u never seen, and will never find on the Internet, a panther from Oakland Ca (birthplace) calling a panther from Chicago or any city out east a fake, fraud or false claimer. The all embraced each other. Same with them hells angels and other biker gangs. Shit is made to spread. But at the end of the day, it's mostly Internet niggas talking that shit, or broke miserable niggas that can't afford to travel outside their hood

prince
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » June 9th, 2017, 5:58 pm

You can tell a lot of these vloggers and bloggers get inspiration from hoodup. Ain't a bad thing, just wish they would interact here and pay homage to those they get inspiration from. Akademiks damn near word for worded some shit another nigga on here said. Cool, but give that nigga his dues. Forgot who it was.

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » June 9th, 2017, 6:37 pm

Product been around way before all of these vloggers...he's seen different generations of gangstas in the hood.

He not a young nigga.

A lot of these public figures jack shit from online they google n research shit just like anybody else does.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » June 9th, 2017, 6:42 pm

yall seen the video when they caught the white bul dropping rakes made him throw up the rakes and drop woo :lmao:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » June 9th, 2017, 6:45 pm

U talking about the nigga on the train or another video?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Southwarddevil » June 9th, 2017, 6:54 pm

BkBarclays wrote:U talking about the nigga on the train or another video?

a whole another video

on facebook its already video out catching the white nigga

Return to Lobby