051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

True Words
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1890
Joined: April 5th, 2012, 8:35 am

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by True Words » June 2nd, 2017, 11:39 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
True Words wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
True Words wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:you know that corbas used to be stones right?
they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying ass savage :facepalm: :lol:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on shit wit me lil trey :umhm:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
:yeyes:
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:
look , kome with him and stop being a sideliner.. u talk to much but don't wanna kome get in the beef and game.. why keep talking shit to me if u AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHING WHITE BOY... WE KNOW U'S WHITE TRUE WORDS :lmao: .. GEORGIA STREETS IS MINE BLACK WHITE, SPIC, NEW YORKER, NATIVE GEORGIAN , FOR ANYBODY KOME TRY IT OUT THEN... OHNO GOT MY INFO.. u do more worryin about me than ohno do :lmao: soo how about me and ohno put our shit on pause , until u come to Georgia
aint nobody worried about ur broke ass lmao u a clown. I already told u, if I'm ever in Atlanta or Georgia I will definitely hit ur weird ass up. I'm not gonna go there just to beat ur ass, but if I'm ever handling biz or on vacay down there, I'm in ur inbox and we can link up and throw hands. How I'm white when I posted my hand in the hand pic already little nigga :lmao: trust me I will visit GA one day, I actually got a nigga in Lawrenceville who ima eventually go visit. Ima beat the shit out of u, most likely with ease cause I don't think u have hands truthfully
:ohhh: so u not white?
Go check the hand thread chili made. Im a black light skinned negro :lmao:

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Ancient » June 3rd, 2017, 1:49 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Brufords

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 3rd, 2017, 2:23 am

:dance: :dance: ima be alive no matter who wants me , my pics ,my info all on facebook ,twitter ,youtube here, NO HUMAN KAN STOP ME :dance:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A_NKbgb_LkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4391
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 3:35 am

Ancient wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: #Brufords
Shut up weirdo ass nigga
ILick-Queens wrote::dance: :dance: ima be alive no matter who wants me , my pics ,my info all on facebook ,twitter ,youtube here, NO HUMAN KAN STOP ME :dance:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="400" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A_NKbgb_LkU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Nigga dreads smell like pig knuckles

Ancient
boss
boss
Posts: 2572
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Ancient » June 3rd, 2017, 4:06 am

Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant ass niggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent ass niggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking ass" the fuck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 3rd, 2017, 4:14 am

Ancient wrote:Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant ass niggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent ass niggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking ass" the fuck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
that's champ, a nigga from zone 3 in Atlanta with a gay roommate :lmao: and if u go back on here champ used to be uvL from 2009-2014 until ya'll stopped answering his questions on here about UVL lit and all :lmao: now he just hates me, hates u , he hate everybody except his roomie :umhm: and ohno tho , they kool :lmao: then the nigga champ was claiming 5th city U's :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4391
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 4:17 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
Ancient wrote:Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant ass niggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent ass niggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking ass" the fuck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
that's champ, a nigga from zone 3 in Atlanta with a gay roommate :lmao: and if u go back on here champ used to be uvL from 2009-2014 until ya'll stopped answering his questions on here about UVL lit and all :lmao: now he just hates me, hates u , he hate everybody except his roomie :umhm: and ohno tho , they kool :lmao: then the nigga champ was claiming 5th city U's :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4391
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 5:10 am

Coke sniffin ass lil boy :lmao: crack sack buying ass nigga :lmao: GangBangDVD watching ass lil boy :lmao: IBD internet BD ass nigga :lmao:

User avatar
Ace of Spades
captain
captain
Posts: 433
Joined: October 30th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Ace of Spades » June 3rd, 2017, 6:06 am

True Words wrote:It's kinda weird that all the niggas in this thread trying to drop knowledge on a Chicago gang aren't from there nor haven't been there before. Where tf y'all get ur info from :ohhh:
They the F.B.I. Ohnosmh the captain, Jersey Demon part of his special forces crack squad and all types of shit. They be like come to this and that part of town so they can bring the rain on you.

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Posts: 2886
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 3rd, 2017, 6:53 am

DemetriusPack wrote:Nigga said Georgia streets is his :rip2:
:lmao: :lmao:

boy you aint takin no souls talkin bout a "Demetrius pack" :cmon:

User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Posts: 2886
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 3rd, 2017, 6:53 am

True Words wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
True Words wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
True Words wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:you know that corbas used to be stones right?
they merged into stones, technically Egyptian cobras 1948 first black gang ,then vicelords. but the lords won the war outwest and became so dominate to now they the only mob who really owns a whole side of town :lol: once the lords forced them to move outsouth they merged with the stones but u do know the history of jeff and mickey cogwell right ?? why would a cobra wanna be a stone for :wtf2: :wtf3: I don't wanna type the answer for TM annoying ass savage :facepalm: :lol:
:chinamike: u know more about chicago streets then the ones outside yo door dam..

where yo ppl at been posted on my block all day and aint nobody on shit wit me lil trey :umhm:

Georgia streets is mine.
. I been knowed everything there is too know unlike u :lol: who gotta make threads and get on youtube for info..
:yeyes:
Chill :lmao: :rip2: :drama:
look , kome with him and stop being a sideliner.. u talk to much but don't wanna kome get in the beef and game.. why keep talking shit to me if u AIN'T GONNA DO NOTHING WHITE BOY... WE KNOW U'S WHITE TRUE WORDS :lmao: .. GEORGIA STREETS IS MINE BLACK WHITE, SPIC, NEW YORKER, NATIVE GEORGIAN , FOR ANYBODY KOME TRY IT OUT THEN... OHNO GOT MY INFO.. u do more worryin about me than ohno do :lmao: soo how about me and ohno put our shit on pause , until u come to Georgia
aint nobody worried about ur broke ass lmao u a clown. I already told u, if I'm ever in Atlanta or Georgia I will definitely hit ur weird ass up. I'm not gonna go there just to beat ur ass, but if I'm ever handling biz or on vacay down there, I'm in ur inbox and we can link up and throw hands. How I'm white when I posted my hand in the hand pic already little nigga :lmao: trust me I will visit GA one day, I actually got a nigga in Lawrenceville who ima eventually go visit. Ima beat the shit out of u, most likely with ease cause I don't think u have hands truthfully
:ohhh: so u not white?
Go check the hand thread chili made. Im a black light skinned negro :lmao:
:respek:

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Fuckcambodians » June 3rd, 2017, 7:27 am

BarefaceBlaine wrote:
DemetriusPack wrote:Nigga said Georgia streets is his :rip2:
:lmao: :lmao:

boy you aint takin no souls talkin bout a "Demetrius pack" :cmon:
:ohhh:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1221
Joined: January 30th, 2017, 11:54 am

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by Neutron Nation » June 3rd, 2017, 7:36 am

Im the weirdo? Right. Afterall yall the fans following behind the most irrelevant ass niggas in Chicago by studying youtube, and IG :lmao: Jay said it best: "I respect the shooter, u respect the victim". 50cent ass niggas :lmao: Get cho big "Dont die looking ass" the fuck outta here :killself: :lol: S/O YM doh :tiphat:
:lmao:

CPT
superior
superior
Posts: 4391
Joined: June 9th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Re: 051 YOUNG MONEY NIGGAS SAY "ON STONE"

Post by CPT » June 3rd, 2017, 8:00 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
BarefaceBlaine wrote:
DemetriusPack wrote:Nigga said Georgia streets is his :rip2:
:lmao: :lmao:

boy you aint takin no souls talkin bout a "Demetrius pack" :cmon:
:ohhh:
TM savage yo lil brother ain't it lame ass young niggas :lmao:

Post Reply