Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Post by Quiet-Q » May 30th, 2017, 6:31 am

https://youtu.be/8R6GWm3YzDk

New joint ..respect to the brother
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-35.png
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-35.png (164.92 KiB) Viewed 586 times
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-43.png
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-43.png (174.63 KiB) Viewed 586 times
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-52.png
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-27-52.png (166.96 KiB) Viewed 586 times
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-28-26.png
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-28-26.png (160.02 KiB) Viewed 586 times
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-28-35.png
Screenshot_2017-05-30-00-28-35.png (161.87 KiB) Viewed 586 times

BuffaloCriss
underboss
underboss

Re: Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Post by BuffaloCriss » May 30th, 2017, 7:45 am

:rejoice: welcome brotha

BkBarclays
og
og

Re: Chi : ocho ( o-block ocho) talks about dropping bdn & becoming nuetral/helpin hood,being a grown man/dad

Post by BkBarclays » May 30th, 2017, 8:11 am

That nigga checked out the game early..20yrs old is real young ...mature decision tho..always good when people realize what life is really about.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 30th, 2017, 5:05 pm

:lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^ u'll do it too.. no offense to my nation and all but I'm a "Realist" I be admitting the bad shit about me, my city,state and race... :lol:
the way his niggas was getting shot by other insane gd's n all he was like fuck dat :lmao: I don't be getting some of my III's upnorth tho, stop droppin the rakes n following the flavor with that gdk shit, wanna be like the lords outwest or stones outsouth n east :cmon: :facepalm: and be gdk but they ain't gotta worry about insanes sliding thur finball hoods :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 30th, 2017, 5:15 pm

You can hear the fear in his voice lol Tyquan World got oblock niggas changing they lives :lol:
Oblock aint been on shit since 2014, they better keep hiding in them buildings though cuz TW on that ass

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 30th, 2017, 5:26 pm

on the comments they be making T.W seems like they can run thru any southside hood :lmao: :wtf2: I be mad as hell looking at that shit no lie :facepalm: :smh: they be making T.W seems like they can run thru moetown , all of bnc hoods, all the hoos in the 60's in west Englewood, the saints, la raza, travs outwest n Q's hood outwest :lmao: :wtf2:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7u9PInBGzvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

DaSuperSavage
underboss
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » May 30th, 2017, 5:54 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:on the comments they be making T.W seems like they can run thru any southside hood :lmao: :wtf2: I be mad as hell looking at that shit no lie :facepalm: :smh: they be making T.W seems like they can run thru moetown , all of bnc hoods, all the hoos in the 60's in west Englewood, the saints, la raza, travs outwest n Q's hood outwest :lmao: :wtf2:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7u9PInBGzvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
I mean TW going crazy right nah, there not the hardest but right nah there easily top 5, they fucking oblock and F$ up oh so bad lol, that nigga TB(the first one rapping) is 3x aka 3 bodies
Hes one of the most feared right nah, he will be dead by july most likely because he took out a well known driller,

Twenty u know who im talking about........it happened this year

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 30th, 2017, 6:01 pm

gea I'm hearing about it :lmao: :lmao: I be like damn.................why kan't the moes be in wars with the bricks a lil harder right now to lay off of my III's bkuz oblock nem need help :lmao: .. I remember when tymb going vs drill city nem n they flip insane I saw that shit I was like :wtf2: :wtf2: :wtf2:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 30th, 2017, 7:34 pm

:lmao: Biggest L for black disciples yet :lmao:

:umhm: I salute them o block n 600 niggas for they recent T-ups though

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 31st, 2017, 1:22 am

damn dem insanes/renegades gd/stones and mcs staying on they bdk shit forever :ohlawd:

i know the whole tookavilexTWXJAROCITYXSTLEBTX051 was laughing at that shit with ocho :lol:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 31st, 2017, 1:23 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:on the comments they be making T.W seems like they can run thru any southside hood :lmao: :wtf2: I be mad as hell looking at that shit no lie :facepalm: :smh: they be making T.W seems like they can run thru moetown , all of bnc hoods, all the hoos in the 60's in west Englewood, the saints, la raza, travs outwest n Q's hood outwest :lmao: :wtf2:

I mean TW going crazy right nah, there not the hardest but right nah there easily top 5, they fucking oblock and F$ up oh so bad lol, that nigga TB(the first one rapping) is 3x aka 3 bodies
Hes one of the most feared right nah, he will be dead by july most likely because he took out a well known driller,

Twenty u know who im talking about........it happened this year
frontstreet probably retired after blood money died :wow:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 1:27 am

Jersey demon wrote:damn dem insanes/renegades gd/stones and mcs staying on they bdk shit forever :ohlawd:

i know the whole tookavilexTWXJAROCITYXSTLEBTX051 was laughing at that shit with ocho :lol:
it really ain't "renegade stones" it's more like rico recklezz, 51 ym mc's n some gd's that way, the other insanes and some kutt-throats too and it's insane bd's like fbg brick, lil jay , tymb on they bdk shit too :facepalm:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 31st, 2017, 1:49 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:damn dem insanes/renegades gd/stones and mcs staying on they bdk shit forever :ohlawd:

it really ain't "renegade stones" it's more like rico recklezz, 51 ym mc's n some gd's that way, the other insanes and some kutt-throats too and it's insane bd's like fbg brick, lil jay , tymb on they bdk shit too :facepalm:
from what i know and seen tymb aint really cracking treys like that more and they was cracking treys for them chris world niggas who was rocking with them insanes

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 1:56 am

i kan never crack the trayz my D , on ksk and barksdale I'm a real dsypo :facepalm: III's krazi , I be hating have to drop the rakes /|\ at certain niggas but that's how it be , when I diss a nigga or be mad n go all on that dissin & hating shit I be specific yet very disrespectful, i'll drop G's and 6 if I was that mad before cracking the gates :facepalm:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 31st, 2017, 1:59 am

ILick-Queens wrote:i kan never crack the trayz my D , on ksk and barksdale I'm a real dsypo :facepalm: III's krazi , I be hating have to drop the rakes /|\ at certain niggas but that's how it be , when I diss a nigga or be mad n go all on that dissin & hating shit I be specific yet very disrespectful, i'll drop G's and 6 if I was that mad before cracking the gates :facepalm:

everybody ebk nowadays

the crazy part tymb was still rocking with the the treys while they was claiming bnc and shit

money man is a barnone stone :2cents:

but they stop cracking dem treys i think a month or so after that video

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 4:24 am

Jersey demon wrote:
ILick-Queens wrote:i kan never crack the trayz my D , on ksk and barksdale I'm a real dsypo :facepalm: III's krazi , I be hating have to drop the rakes /|\ at certain niggas but that's how it be , when I diss a nigga or be mad n go all on that dissin & hating shit I be specific yet very disrespectful, i'll drop G's and 6 if I was that mad before cracking the gates :facepalm:

everybody ebk nowadays

the crazy part tymb was still rocking with the the treys while they was claiming bnc and shit

money man is a barnone stone :2cents:

but they stop cracking dem treys i think a month or so after that video
:ohhh: d rose used to be a stone too :lmao: :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 4:27 am

ILick-Queens wrote:

lil jay and brick both insane gdn and its merched.. 800, young money, both got moes n cobras nothing else.. only thing the two sets got in common is they both killing da treys at an alarming rate

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 4:38 am

^^^^^^^^^^please shut the fuck up thinking u telling me anything about Chicago gangs/nation when u supposed to be a "10 mile piru from Memphis" u don't know shit more than me :lmao: :lmao: jay and fbg brick is insane bd's dumb ass , killa kellz was from normal blvd and flipped insane bd. insanes on the south all ride under the I . not stop thinking u know more than me I am 68th n green darksIIIDe bdn u don't hear us getting killed by gds or insanes, hooks none of that !!! we Gucci nigga

^^ look at what lil jay told lil marc 051ym who u talking about TM savage he's telling him he's 24 no kobe he's bd, but he's insane now :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: stop thinking u know more than me and supersavage bkuz u lookin stupid with halfway info

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 5:03 am

ILick-Queens wrote:^^^^^^^^^^please shut the fuck up thinking u telling me anything about Chicago gangs/nation when u supposed to be a "10 mile piru from Memphis" u don't know shit more than me :lmao: :lmao: jay and fbg brick is insane bd's dumb ass , killa kellz was from normal blvd and flipped insane bd. insanes on the south all ride under the I . not stop thinking u know more than me I am 68th n green darksIIIDe bdn u don't hear us getting killed by gds or insanes, hooks none of that !!! we Gucci nigga

^^ look at what lil jay told lil marc 051ym who u talking about TM savage he's telling him he's 24 no kobe he's bd, but he's insane now :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: stop thinking u know more than me and supersavage bkuz u lookin stupid with halfway info
:lmao: this nigga wish he was from chicago so bad.. lil jay got songs where he goes "im gd fuck a bd" among others and has pics throwin up the rakes :cmon: he used to be da treys in the early 2000s cause he was claimin low end with billionaire black dude moved to STL and flipped insane when his career was first jumpin off.. kill kellz was an original lamron nigga in 2011 then flipped cause he fell out wit them guyz.. u aint never smoked tooka or met bosstop boy you aint no bd :facepalm: i aint no piru bitch im from Da Beam #2700 Blackout Gang... InfraRed Beam Boyz #Brimside... this st. louis shit goofy memphis aint on shit

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 5:11 am

^^^^ aye TM savage take a pic and record u walking in Memphis or st.louis, let me know next time u in Georgia I'm not fina argue with a blood about my nation who don't live in Chicago nor 20 yr's old :facepalm: let me know when u in Georgia and ima meet up with u face to face be on ur bdk shit ok :2cents: let me know when u in Memphis and I kan talk to some bd's .. let me know when u wanna go live and show me some street beef shit i'll have niggas in st. louis meet up with u too what side of town u wanna link up at ??

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 5:43 am

ILick-Queens wrote:^^^^ aye TM savage take a pic and record u walking in Memphis or st.louis, let me know next time u in Georgia I'm not fina argue with a blood about my nation who don't live in Chicago nor 20 yr's old :facepalm: let me know when u in Georgia and ima meet up with u face to face be on ur bdk shit ok :2cents: let me know when u in Memphis and I kan talk to some bd's .. let me know when u wanna go live and show me some street beef shit i'll have niggas in st. louis meet up with u too what side of town u wanna link up at ??
:cmon: i told you where the fuck i was at nigga.. u dont kno nobody here and if you do then they gotta know who BAREFACE BLAINE is and thats on da #Beam.. 2700 Blackout gang thats all u need if you trynna find me.. i aint fa none thats on everything.. u must not know bout lil Blaine I do drills on anything every since they took my nigga EJ i been a demon and thats on big bloods.. i aint going live for shit nigga i aint seein u snappin hood pics on this mf :cmon: when you show me proof of bd in macon and proof of you connected thru da chi then i'll take pics postin up on my block where im at EVERYDAY

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 5:58 am

lil blaine from what street in st. louis and what side of town and u lightskin right ? show me a picture of u

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 6:09 am

ILick-Queens wrote:lil blaine from what street in st. louis and what side of town and u lightskin right ? show me a picture of u
bailey ave northside of st louis other side of natural bridge you better get them RIP shirts in advance :rip: lightskin nigga wit curly hair i done showed you several pictures niggas foh :cmon: if you dont know bareface blaine off the name then you not in the STL streets pid.. and thats onna set

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » May 31st, 2017, 6:14 am

near pleasant st , peck st, grand blvd, garrison ave and a popeyes check :lol:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 31st, 2017, 6:22 am

ILick-Queens wrote:near pleasant st , peck st, grand blvd, garrison ave and a popeyes check :lol:
:lmao: is you askin me or tellin me goofy ass nigga? who yo ppl n what block they from?