Alabama : 4 white girls face racism charges for black face pics

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Alabama : 4 white girls face racism charges for black face pics

Postby Q. » May 29th, 2017, 4:46 pm

White high school girls face charges of racism for ‘blackface’ photos. Dad says it’s all a mistake.

White high school girls face charges of racism for ‘blackface’ photos. Dad says it’s all a mistake.
Alabama teenagers accused of wearing "blackface" while purportedly using black charcoal beauty mask.

Local civil rights organizations in Birmingham, Ala., accused four white high school girls of committing a “hate crime” for allegedly posting photos of themselves in “blackface” and want to see the students sent to therapy. But according to one parent, it’s all a misunderstanding.

Members of the Outcast Voters League — an advocate group to further the interest of black residents in Birmingham — held a press conference at Gardendale High School to decry the images, which were allegedly posted on social media with “racist” captions.

“These types of actions aren’t tolerated within the Jefferson County School System,” the group’s president, Frank Matthews, said. “We owe it to our students to work in their best interest. If the leadership isn’t to be trusted, we have no one else to turn to. What is happening throughout this school system is a disgrace to the education system. The culture or sexual abuse, misconduct and racism will not be tolerated in this school system.”

Matthews stated that the photos should be investigated as a “hate crime.” “These children have a disease,” he said, adding that the teens’ “blackface” and purported language are “learned behaviors.”

“Any God-fearing person should be upset,” Matthews continued. He further suggested that the children and their parents both should seek counseling.

In a statement, Matthews added:

“It is alleged, with photos attached, they went further to write ‘n*****s’ on their Snapchat. These types of actions aren’t tolerated within the Jefferson County School System. To expand, these actions should be investigated as hate crimes.”
However, Neal Underwood, the father of one of the girls featured in the photo, told AL.com, however, that the girls were wearing charcoal beauty masks and did not feature any racial commentary when sharing the original images to social media — which was approximately six months ago.

Underwood said that it was possible that the photos were taken and mocked up to make it seem like they were posted with a racial connotation in order to stir up trouble.

“The folks who know the hearts of these young ladies [know they wouldn’t do such a racially insensitive thing],” Underwood said. “These two girls don’t have a malice [sic] bone in their bodies.”

The photos featuring the four young women began making the rounds again on social media on Tuesday — this time captioned “Black Lives Matter” — as it was recently revealed that predominantly white Gardendale HS would be forming its own school system, reportedly in an effort to reduce the presence of minority students.

The allegations are timely, as U.S. District Judge Madeline Haikala recently granted the school’s request to split from others in the district locality over a three-year period, but stipulated that the school repay the county for the building of Gardendale — which cost the county $55 million dollars. A desegregation plan for the school as well as a mandatory black appointee to the school board were also requirements in exchange for allowing the split. It was reported that Haikala approved the school’s request despite “findings that the move had racial motivations.”

Additionally, critics of the school and its decision to split have suggested that the secession from the unified school district is racially motivated.

SHARETWEET
Recommended from the Web
Sponsored Links
This Beauty Editor Walks Us through Her Fave Lip Balms
Eos
33 Amish Facts That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
Worldlifestyle
10 Times Melania Looked As Unhappy About Donald Trump As We Are
MadameNoire.com
by Taboola
Other Must-Read Stories

James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis is asked what keeps him awake at night — his response screams ‘Merica
21 hours agoNews

Report: Hillary Clinton is ‘seething with rage’ because she lost to a ‘dumb, soulless manipulator’
a day agoNews

Keith Ellison attempts to slam ‘cruel’ health care system but inadvertently rips Obamacare instead
20 hours agoundefined

Julian Assange discusses Kushner’s alleged Russian ‘backchannel,’ bashes CIA
20 hours agoNews
Join the Discussion Comments FAQ

Add a comment...
Post Comment
Member Login
95 Comments

one-who-served on May 26, 2017 5:10 pm said:

I think they should have a black face day where everyone wears black face … just to piss them off they have lost their minds and have forgotten what racism is.
3 0 Reply
momdear1 on May 26, 2017 8:42 pm said:

I agree. These professional outraged by everything whiners need to lighten up. Can you imagine what would have happened to Al Jolsen in today’s culture of thin skinned whiners who are outraged over any and every least little thing? When I was in grammar school we sued have minstrel shows in which everyone wore black face. I would think that those we were imitating would have been flattered that we thought enough of their entertainment culture to try to imitate them.
0 0 Reply
Colonialgirl2 on May 26, 2017 3:14 pm said:

Well well; If this : ” a mandatory black appointee to the school board ” Isn’t out and out racist and discriminatory I don;t know what is.
Why is it NOT RACIST to force the appointment of a Black as it is to force the appointment of one?
4 0 Reply
bluebyrd44 on May 26, 2017 2:25 pm said:

So does this mean no blacks can wear white masks? I have seen them do it. This is just more anti-white racism…bash whitey.
4 0 Reply
momdear1 on May 26, 2017 8:44 pm said:

How about those who bleach their skin? And hair?
0 0 Reply
Marnin on May 26, 2017 1:34 pm said:

“It is alleged, with photos attached, they went further to write ‘n*****s’ on their Snapchat. These types of actions aren’t tolerated within the Jefferson County School System. To expand, these actions should be investigated as hate crimes.”
-
let’s see, it happened off school grounds in their own time. Exactly what ”crime” was committed? Why do you feel you have the right to regulate non-school related activity whether you disagree with it or not? Sorry, but the state is not the parent. You do not have the right to determine how someone behaves when they are not on campus during school hours.
9 0 Reply
JohnBConnor on May 26, 2017 12:30 pm said:

So, when is something like this
1: ”blackface” and racist,
2: cultural appropriation, or
3: trans-genderism?
2 0 Reply
ThinkingCat on May 26, 2017 12:29 pm said:

”Underwood said that it was possible that the photos were taken and mocked up to make it seem like they were posted with a racial connotation in order to stir up trouble.”
And Matthews is the one most likely to have done it.
5 0 Reply
UnrealThor on May 26, 2017 10:49 am said:

Waaaaa Bite me libs. Now they will be going after students who tan
10 0 Reply
Charfoxt on May 26, 2017 10:21 am said:

Man, you older people are dumb and Fake SJW looking to blame. Look up ”Charcoal Face Mask ” it was a popular fad back then. remember using N’er is a use to offend ***** is now ”buddy – home boy”- for millennials, any race can use in a ”close circle of friends”. Once the 50’s – 80’s generation dies out more, there be less stuff like this.
3 2 Reply
RightOfCenter65536 on May 26, 2017 10:16 am said:

I keep seeing ”hate crime” but I don’t see evidence of hate and no one has mentioned an actual crime. What does anyone gain by the fake outrage? If you restrict someone else’s freedom aren’t just tightening the noose around your own neck?
20 0 Reply
crete on May 26, 2017 9:55 am said:

These photos are 6 months old?? A little late to the dance aren’t we?? And prosecution as a hate crime?? Last I checked,its not illegal to put charcoal on your face and pose for pictures. These people see racism in everything they disagree with. A white could go to bojangles chicken restaurant and be called a racist. He could order the fried chicken and be called a racist for that too. It doesn’t matter. The only ones who need therapy are the people making these BS accusations. If I were the parents, I’d be pulling my kids out of this cluster f–k they call a school and figuring out a way to home school. They are going to get all kinds of harassment from these race whores now that this is out.
20 0 Reply
amdefinedbymyskincolor on May 26, 2017 9:43 am said:

So was the stupid movie white girls racist? The wayan brothers need therapy training for sure.
It’s time to deal with the massive inferiority complex that’s been forced fed to the African community.
They are segregationists and their white hate needs to go.
25 0 Reply
kev0001000 on May 26, 2017 9:38 am said:

Charges of racism? What? Even if this was an attempt to spread a message of hate, since when has it been illegal to be a racist? Are these self hating white people putting black people on the Endangered **** sapiens list? Why so protected and coddled? Makes me sick how many full grown babies there are out there. Ugh…. Grow a pair and be able to take an insult…
18 0 Reply
cebohn on May 26, 2017 9:19 am said:

Do the young ladies have a legal cause of action against the cosmetic company for not listing as a warning that use of the products by Caucasians may be considered racist?
24 1 Reply
Andrew Jackson on May 26, 2017 9:18 am said:
”White Chicks” the White Face movie of 2004 when the Wayan bros committed hate crimes by posing as white and female.
How did Keenan ever get the name Ivory… it’s appropriation
16 1 Reply
Scribe81 on May 26, 2017 9:10 am said:
Note that one of the most vocal groups pushing this outrage calls itself the Outcast Voters League. It’s obviously a group looking for victimhood.
17 1 Reply
Scribe81 on May 26, 2017 9:05 am said:
We accuse college students of being snowflakes, but it looks as if a lot of our adults are snowflakes. They seem to be on constant alert, looking for something to be offended about. Sadly, some of our elected officials are also snowflakes who can’t be quick enough to give in to their demands, no matter how crazy they are. Largely because of this, the United States is becoming a nation of tribes. no longer united.
13 1 Reply
JohnBConnor on May 26, 2017 12:27 pm said:

”We accuse college students of being snowflakes, but it looks as if a lot of our adults are snowflakes.”
Where do adult snowflakes come from?
Those coddled college students have to leave campus eventually.
1 0 Reply
Dean Wormer on May 26, 2017 9:01 am said:
They just wanted to bask in the glory of BLACK PRIVELEGE that is NOW BEING DEMONSTRATED against them.
7 1 Reply
NotSoCommonSense on May 26, 2017 8:46 am said:

”A desegregation plan for the school as well as a mandatory black appointee to the school board were also requirements in exchange for allowing the split”
- You must hire someone on the basis of their skin color…if you didn’t hire someone on the basis of their skin color it is referred to as racism…soooo….
16 1 Reply
NotSoCommonSense on May 26, 2017 8:43 am said:

“These children have a disease,”
- Oh so this is a ’disease’, but if they had just pretended to be boys or animals – we’re good with that – that is something we can celebrate!
17 1 Reply
NotSoCommonSense on May 26, 2017 8:41 am said:

”accused four white high school girls of committing a “hate crime” for allegedly posting photos of themselves in “blackface” and want to see the students sent to therapy”
- Reminds me of Nazi training camps..the government run schools have decided that you think in a way that we cannot accept and therefore you must be sent away to be reprogrammed.
18 1 Reply
infidel_189 on May 26, 2017 8:32 am said:

Don’t let these ********** set the debate. The issue is not ”is this a hate crime” – the issue is what is happening to our freedom. The only hatred is from these clowns drowning in false indignation. The overriding motivation of these so-called victims is control – not equality. They have equality. Now they have to learn that when you are equal you don’t always win.
They are the ones committing the ”hate crime” by trying to restrict other people’s freedoms.
12 1 Reply
swiftcreek on May 26, 2017 7:44 am said:

WAAAAH just go away already with your poor me victim attitude and stop fueling a fire that was burned out long ago .I do not care about your skin color or your feelings just let me be and ill do the same for you.Yes i have grown cold to it all just go away.
17 0 Reply
Roseboomboom on May 26, 2017 6:59 am said:

Blackface: a white person pretending to be black mocking the black race. A terrible hate crime and those who do this need therapy? So as a woman am I allowed to call transgenderism, males pretending to be females, mocking femininity, a hate crime requiring therapeutic reform? Oh that’s right, the left would consider it a hate crime for me to even point it out.
29 0 Reply
OINKER on May 26, 2017 4:03 am said:

If they were at home or somewhere else the school has no say. Who cares any way. More offended BS. Oink
18 0 Reply
RetiredCPO on May 26, 2017 10:02 am said:

It seems that in recent times schools have suspended students for almost anything posted on FB or Twitter that did not ”conform” to the schools ”rules”. Next it will be the thought police. ”You are suspended because I know what you are thinking.”
1 0 Reply
SoWhat111 on May 26, 2017 3:30 am said:

Victim mentality will ensure that you never progress in life. Get over yourselves and look inward to find your problems and address those.
7 0 Reply
Quicko on May 26, 2017 1:56 am said:
If that’s a hate crime then so is black lives matters, black only dating sites and the united negro fund. All very racist and should all be held accountable for hate crimes if this crap is.
21 0 Reply
Colonialgirl2 on May 26, 2017 3:18 pm said:

Don’t forget :
NAACP
BLM
Black Congressional Caucus
BET
Black magazines
BLACK Beauty Pageants
The list goes on and on.
1 0 Reply
rwingjr on May 25, 2017 11:30 pm said:

Talk about an overreaction The guy want’s to charge them with a hate crime. What’s the crime? It’s not illegal to do this. Even if it was intentional, that isn’t illegal, and it appears it was totally innocent. Then groups like BLM and this group wonder why white people don’t take them seriously. It’s because they see racism everywhere.
24 0 Reply
ObamaWorstPresidentEver on May 25, 2017 10:46 pm said:

Whine whine whine!!
9 0 Reply
TomSawyer on May 25, 2017 10:23 pm said:

Mandatory black appointee to the school board is illegal. You cannot discriminate against race in hiring.
27 0 Reply
Silver Lining on May 25, 2017 10:01 pm said:

But…but… what if they were just ”identifying”?
20 0 Reply
Tmaster on May 25, 2017 9:21 pm said:

We were taught in school that everyone has a right to free speech. Now only approved speech is allowed and you must be banned and sent to retraining camps if you are not poetically correct.
28 0 Reply
Tmaster on May 25, 2017 9:20 pm said:

Sounds like they should sue the school board for slander! And violations of freedom of speech. Now you see why the hate crimes laws are such a bad ideal.
Even if they had done this they do have a right to free speech to force them into retraining camps is a violation of our Constitution rights.
18 0 Reply
rwingjr on May 25, 2017 11:33 pm said:

This wasn’t a school board complaining. It was a ”hate group” who was actually doing the complaining. They’re idiots because I can’t think of any law that’s been broken, much less a hate crime.
0 0 Reply
homefree2 on May 25, 2017 9:17 pm said:

OUr schools are a disgrace and indoctrinating our children, much like Hitler did before he took their freedom away. Our court system including the Supreme Court,is a joke and our judges overstepping our Constitution.
Now lets see if a black girl dyes her hair blonde is she a racist? Its well known that blacks are not blonde. Painting face black was once very popular in show business by some very famous people like Al and it was enjoyed and welcomed by all.
We must put a stop to the loss of our freedoms from those who have a motive to destroy our country before it is to late.
18 0 Reply
Leeintexas on May 25, 2017 9:13 pm said:

It’s a black thing you would not understand……
5 0 Reply
Native-Texan on May 25, 2017 9:11 pm said:
My answer to everyone is go f yourself. I am sorry I am not a racist, but the the bill rights grants free speech, so you have every right to be offended, but I have every right to offend. There is no such thing as hate speech; only speech you agree or disagree with
21 0 Reply
Naram-Sin on May 25, 2017 9:00 pm said:

If white kids do it, beauty masks are racist, and Hawaiian shirts, and sombreros, and ponchos, and dreadlocks, and . . .
17 0 Reply
Disgusted_in_CT on May 25, 2017 8:57 pm said:

So photo’s from 6 months earlier are now photo shopped with words to ignite the black people.

Sounds like a bl set up.
23 0 Reply
amdefinedbymyskincolor on May 26, 2017 9:46 am said:

Big time. Them folks is fakers! Fo’ sure.
0 0 Reply
Luvmycountry76 on May 25, 2017 8:55 pm said:

I pride myself in the fact that I don’t jump to conclusions. I wait until I have all of the facts. How about you?
2 2 Reply
jab_1958 on May 25, 2017 8:50 pm said:
Black Snowflakes! 1940’s in Pittsburgh, PA. HAHAHAHAHA!!!
3 0 Reply
DogMaster on May 25, 2017 8:48 pm said:
It appears Mr. Matthews needs the stick removed from his butt!
5 0 Reply
amdefinedbymyskincolor on May 26, 2017 9:46 am said:

I believe it a pole.
0 0 Reply
Brigott2 on May 25, 2017 8:33 pm said:

Well, if the original pictures didn’t have the stigma of racists behind them because they were simply charcoal facial masks and didn’t have the language, then I’m sure that the students and their parents need ”therapy” anyway because they used charcoal facial masks, which would color their faces dark, which has to be cultural appropriation and is therefore a hate crime.
Am I right, snowflakes?
15 1 Reply
mattzman on May 25, 2017 8:30 pm said:
When my brother was about two he got into my dads shoe polish. He smeared a whole can of black kiwi shoe polish all over his face. My dad laughed it off and took a Polaroid of it and wrote tar baby on the bottom of it. Thank God it never went on the internet. Better call my mom and tell her to burn that picture.
17 1 Reply
KahanaKahuna on May 25, 2017 8:24 pm said:

Tell ’em to get lost. Freedom of expression, even if it did have a racial motive.
17 0 Reply
jnfomo on May 25, 2017 8:17 pm said:

This is ridiculous. Teens are constantly posting pictures of themselves in everything they do. Sounds like someone just wants to keep the racism agenda alive.
27 0 Reply
lhvd6639 on May 25, 2017 8:12 pm said:

Yep that ranks right up there with blocking highways, starting fires, looting and assaulting people. Hang em high
20 0 Reply
mastice on May 25, 2017 8:06 pm said:

If it’s proven that these girls did indeed paint their faces up as ’blackface’ and spout racial slurs on social media then I will agree with those upset over it. However, the same standard needs to be applied to all situations like this. Even those of color who paint their faces white and use racial slurs to mock whites. (the movie ”White Chicks” comes to mind here – why is that given a pass while others are not? rhetorical) The point is, as has already been pointed out here, there is only one race; the human race. It doesn’t matter what color your skin is because we are all human beings.
9 1 Reply
Native-Texan on May 25, 2017 9:13 pm said:
Who gets to decide what is hate speech: because if I get to choose there is a bunch of libtards going to jail.
1 0 Reply
dkwlls on May 25, 2017 8:10 pm said:
Dats yo pinun, not mines
1 1 Reply
Show replies…
measureup on May 25, 2017 8:00 pm said:

Racism will never end as long as there are people that only define people by arbitrary outward physical attributes. There is only one race, the human race. All are descendants of Adam, created in the image of God the creator of all things
9 0 Reply
Terry Dakktyl on May 25, 2017 8:09 pm said:
Actually we were decended from a common ancestor of the ape as science bears out. But any who, we have gotten carried away with the ”hate crine” thing. Any crime is a crime. Blackface is probably racist but doesn’t qualify as a hate crime. It’s also not the school’s business what people do on Facebook. There’s lot wrong with this
0 1 Reply
Show replies…
pinchanze on May 25, 2017 7:58 pm said:

……covering your A-SS there Mr. Matthews with ”alleged?”…..not to sure of the circumstances huh?…..how about those parents suing Mr. Matthews(being a representative of a tax funded public school)and the school for invoking religeon(”Any God-fearing person should be upset”)in a portion of his comments….I think Mr. Matthews should be the person who physically makes the parents and students go to counseling……
4 0 Reply
day-usa-died on May 25, 2017 7:55 pm said:

Shut up, just shut the hell up. Your screams of racism mean nothing to me because most of the people screaming it don’t even know what it means.
16 0 Reply
The-Monk on May 25, 2017 7:52 pm said:

Yo yo homey, day just be identify’n as black folk like a lotz of whities do.
-
Cutz dem some slack homey n embraz da intragaytion.
10 0 Reply
jgvarner57 on May 25, 2017 7:40 pm said:

This is another fake story perpetuated by the victim industry. Just like minorities vandalized their own house and wrote racial epithets and tried to blame it on ”whitey”. I remember over six months ago when these pictures first surfaced, causing an outcry, and interestingly enough, no racist text was present. When it was discovered that it was merely a commonly used beauty aid, the story appropriately died. Now six months later these pictures appear on someone else’s account, with the racist text added, and the perpetual victim industry runs with it knowing their supporters are too ignorant or too dishonest to remember the original story. Let me drop a little knowledge on them. If you are required to use lies and distortions to propagate your cause, maybe your cause is illegitimate.
15 0 Reply
alaskarob on May 25, 2017 7:20 pm said:

Girls wearing a facial mask are now racists?? What is wrong with people??
16 0 Reply
amdefinedbymyskincolor on May 26, 2017 9:53 am said:

Funny thing you ask. I have a friend who won’t pee in a black toilet because he feels it racist for him to do so. I had a blank stare when he said that….and then I told him that thought was ridiculous.
0 0 Reply
64FNORD on May 25, 2017 10:08 pm said:

What is wrong with people?
Too many things to list.
0 0 Reply
DogMaster on May 25, 2017 8:50 pm said:
If it were a green facial mask would it be racist toward’s extraterrestrials?
Will this ever end?
0 0 Reply
Vlad-Putin on May 25, 2017 7:13 pm said:

” adding that the teens’ “blackface” and purported language are “learned behaviors.”
Oh really””” did the girls learn from reading the book ”””White Girls Bleed Alot”””
10 0 Reply
00000 on May 25, 2017 7:00 pm said:
I wonder how many pictures of blacks wearing white colored skin facial products we can find within 2 minutes on Google?
13 0 Reply
ConsChristian on May 25, 2017 6:57 pm said:

Well, even if it was charcoal…charcoal…coal…evil (according to lefties). These girls should be shunned by society. /sarcasm off
7 0 Reply
RANDOR-God Thoughts and soMe of miNE on May 25, 2017 6:57 pm said:
TRUCE TIME……..All you black people get your kids to church, all you spanish people get your kids to church and us white folks will get our kids to church. And lets lay this madness down at God’s feet. †
23 2 Reply
eastinfection on May 25, 2017 6:56 pm said:

They were just trying to impress Whoopie with their Ted Danson impersonation:
https://i.imgtc.com/zLNqLYD.jpg
13 0 Reply
AllPeopleFreePeople on May 25, 2017 6:53 pm said:

I occasionally put on a sombrero when it gets hot… It helps to keep me cool… I hope I haven’t offended anyone….
-
These girls put on a facial mask to exfoliate the skin on their face… It helps them to have clear, radiant skin…. How is that offensive??
23 0 Reply
C_E_P on May 25, 2017 7:13 pm said:
i think the girls part is a scape goat. the image is used to shout the message that the school is racist for trying to get rid of minorities by forming its own school group. it is shady to use an image of highschool kids to further a political goal, they should have used a different image. both parties are being ******. the school for trying to whiten itself and the opposition for using a totally unfair image to further a goal.
0 1 Reply
troll man on May 25, 2017 6:53 pm said:
Remember, only blacks can use the ’N’ word. They can be racist all they want.
18 0 Reply
Terry Dakktyl on May 25, 2017 8:11 pm said:
Are you dissing my ebonics? ;)
0 0 Reply
axer351 on May 25, 2017 6:53 pm said:

Black face a hate crime?? This is why I am against so called hate crime laws. Freedom of expression includes a person dressing anyway they want to. The best way to end this is for thr students to say the are ”Race Fluid” and were in a black mode.
20 0 Reply
SpokenLikeIKnowIt on May 25, 2017 7:21 pm said:
HAHAHA….race fluid. I love it!
0 0 Reply
r12134a on May 25, 2017 6:51 pm said:

Can’t handle this anymore, if we keep going down this road, we’re done.
9 0 Reply
Sucitbuttercup on May 25, 2017 7:47 pm said:
Too late
0 0 Reply
MeTimesThree on May 25, 2017 6:48 pm said:

”These children have a disease”; ’children and parents need therapy’…… Bruce Jenner needs therapy but……
20 1 Reply
happ77 on May 25, 2017 6:47 pm said:

If true it may be stupid and/or insensitive, but ”hate crime”
I’d say it’s more like freedom of speech. Hate crime, hate
speech is the path down the slippery slope. Just look at Europe.
You don’t need the first amendment to protect love speech.
8 0 Reply
oicu814me2 on May 25, 2017 6:45 pm said:

Breaking new!! White woman leaving tanning salon arrested for having dark skin. charged with ethnic appropriations crime.
26 0 Reply
amdefinedbymyskincolor on May 26, 2017 9:58 am said:

Have the three main American sports been appropriated? Just wondering. Televised sports are way overrated anyway. Just my opinion….which probably smells like….an armpit in June.
0 0 Reply
oicu814me2 on May 25, 2017 6:43 pm said:

Why Censored charcoal mask?
10 0 Reply
SPQR1776 on May 25, 2017 6:42 pm said:

I guess none of those ugly hag teachers have been to a spa lately. Charcoal facial mask is common, quite frankly I skip such nonsense and go for the deep tissue message not to mention men do not wear such things, their girlfriends do. Grow up you pathetic excuse of a teacher, a facial mask is not blackface and the ones that need to go to some therapy are the teachers not the students. I recommend we break out the ADHD pills the teachers keep on pumping into students so the educators can focus on educating instead of water guns, facial masks, and half eaten pop tarts.
19 0 Reply
dnewton on May 25, 2017 6:41 pm said:

Ban them from War-Mart!
10 1 Reply
ConsChristian on May 25, 2017 6:53 pm said:

Good one!
0 0 Reply
PatriotVeritas on May 25, 2017 6:44 pm said:
i saw what you just did there
0 0 Reply
Texasking on May 25, 2017 6:38 pm said:

Nice photo. Your story sucks, so why post it?
5 0 Reply
CraigTheSchmeg on May 25, 2017 6:45 pm said:

We need to make sure everyone remembers that whitey is racist in case they haven’t seen the many movies from pedo Hollywood or heard the race baiting of Dindle Barry O-Ding Dong.
0 0 Reply
Show replies…

Menu ×
Radio
TV
Company
Help
Jobs
Advertise
Content Partners
Tips
Company

Help
Jobs
Advertise
Content Partners
Get TheBlaze Newsletters

Email
Refer Friends To TheBlaze!

© 2017 TheBlaze, Inc. Your use of or registration on this site constitutes your acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Return to Lobby