Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:23 am

The Chosen One wrote:

:facepalm: makin this video made them niggas look worse

prince
prince

Re: Billionaire Black and King Yella run down on Chili's hero 600 Breezy in Las Vegas

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:26 am

in the video 600 was shook that's why he was coppin pleas tryna backtrack on what he said before they was in his face after he saw they wasn't tryna do shit then he start actin like he had alil heart

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 7:29 am

I'm back trackin after watchin the shit again nigga didn't look shit the way he was back trackin more so made it seem but the way he was lookin was like if it go down it go down but he aint go press nun

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 8:01 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is too scared to leave his state

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:

ohno yo blackass is too old for this.. u keep instigating like a young nigga..

Ignorance n negativity comes in all ages :umhm:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » May 20th, 2017, 8:02 am

☠ wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
☠ wrote:Ohno you have bruh in his feelings :lmao:

fuck up faggot, get off my dick.. nigga come out the swamp talking shit.. every message directed towards me this nigga responds.. insecure ass light skinned nigga mad cuz his sister like dark skinned nigga :phew:

Damn bruh that's pure hatred. You take this shit too serious my G. I wasn't even talking to you. This can't be life bruh, you driving big foreign's fuckin mad exotic women what is there to be mad at?

Ps when ohno pissing twenty you all giggles. Now he getting at you, all of sudden he too old :huhwhat:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 9:01 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is too scared to leave his state

Werd he don't want no problems.he just wanna work n go home :lmao:

ohno yo blackass is too old for this.. u keep instigating like a young nigga..

Ignorance n negativity comes in all ages :umhm:

lmaooooooooo i dont know why but i like ur negative energy shady ass.. but yo boy shank is in cali this week right, im sure he will be passing by San bernardino u can always have that nigga check in to see what type of nigga i am :rosssip:

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 9:06 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his ass off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few niggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg niggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 9:31 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his ass off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few niggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg niggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: c'mon towns u suppose to be my nigga.. we under that Israelite branch my nigga.. all this is just for fun i dont be taking these niggas serious.. too old for that. i really dont have no problem with any of these niggas. i would never set any of these niggas up on no hood shit to prove a point they blackass is still my peoples.. Shank out in cali on some grown man shit enjoyin it with his family

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 20th, 2017, 10:29 am

The Chosen One wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: chilli be liein his ass off bet he the leader of (said gang he knows) knew a few niggas like him that had pull but acted like they was reg niggas not sayin that's him tho :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: for the record I never had pull just tryna survive and get rich :tea:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: c'mon towns u suppose to be my nigga.. we under that Israelite branch my nigga.. all this is just for fun i dont be taking these niggas serious.. too old for that. i really dont have no problem with any of these niggas. i would never set any of these niggas up on no hood shit to prove a point they blackass is still my peoples.. Shank out in cali on some grown man shit enjoyin it with his family

:lmao: :lmao: I'm just fuckin with u :yeahright: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: power to the people tho :yeahright: :salute: :approve: :rejoice: :umhm:

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » May 20th, 2017, 10:32 am

:lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 20th, 2017, 11:06 am

☠ wrote: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: this nigga hilarious. breezy 7'9 should have hit black.. black making the camera turn him up.. said the nigga should have all sang Girlfriend :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Previous

Return to Lobby