boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

Postby ILick-Queens » May 18th, 2017, 5:47 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :smh: lame ass southern cal black, just like wack100 .. just sit down and talk about people with more money and who's doing better than them all day!! then hide when niggas wanna come find u and confront u on it... boi I swear if boskoe come to Georgia, florida, tenn, or Louisiana a 90 baby gonna body his ass .. fr tho why southern cal blacks act like this and not northern cal and central cali :wtf2: damn the shit be sad how bad ya'll be making blacks look..

here's a video of blac youngsta talking to the news crew saying somebody snitching tho :lol:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: boskoe100 dissing black youngsta smh

Postby The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Dis-L gang wrote::facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :smh: lame ass southern cal black, just like wack100 .. just sit down and talk about people with more money and who's doing better than them all day!! then hide when niggas wanna come find u and confront u on it... boi I swear if boskoe come to Georgia, florida, tenn, or Louisiana a 90 baby gonna body his ass .. fr tho why southern cal blacks act like this and not northern cal and central cali :wtf2: damn the shit be sad how bad ya'll be making blacks look..

here's a video of blac youngsta talking to the news crew saying somebody snitching tho :lol:

:lol: this was actually funny, cuz i thought blacc youngsta was a slow stuttering nigga but when confronted by the cops he had perfect english and no longer presented himself like a coon.. twenty i also agree with u, niggas out here is on some dumb shit. that crip and blood shit spread out and really fuck our people up.. i dont get it these niggas will kill another nigga for wearing the wrong color and u get no passes but when a racist mexican or racist white person does some shit these niggas overlook the shit or give them passes.. been peeped that shit. thats why i was saying fuck all that gang shit. during the mexican and black racial shit in the IE, im looking out for Mexicans walkin home from school but it was the bitchass lil zion niggas trying to trip on me

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » May 18th, 2017, 6:52 pm

I seen a few comments in the past sauing blac youngsta purposely did that studdering shit..it was his gimmick/personal calling carf...said when dude started rapping he didnt use the studdering gimmick

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 7:01 pm

a gimmick to stutt :smh: :smh: er and make yoself seem like a coon... think Lil Sin was sayin tthe same shit.. damn left that SUV with 100 bullets in it. guess Lil Sin niggas is some riders.. Lil Sin i see u my nigga but where was these Riders when u was deep down south in GA at that Gun Shop where them racist white boys had u ready to teleport back to Somalia :rosssip:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » May 18th, 2017, 7:03 pm

:lol: @teleport

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » May 18th, 2017, 7:04 pm

funny how niggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » May 18th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Nigga sh sh sh sh sh shook :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 7:08 pm

BluntedUp wrote:funny how niggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:

:chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: i dont get that shit doe. white folks must just put fear in these niggas. another gangmember has a gun and the nigga wont be scared but a whiteman without a gun or with a gun then the nigga is spooked like he seen a evil ghost and he better get the fuck up out of there

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » May 18th, 2017, 10:16 pm

BluntedUp wrote:funny how niggas dimeanor change when they under pressure. :wow: they aint scare the retard out him they scared the fruad out him. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: and yes chili, u saw me plenty of times on here typed black youngsta be stuttering on purpose, lil sin came and told us that before he stop posting on here a lot :lmao: damn chili , u act slow as hell , like I bet right now if I told u I'm black and Q's black u gonna be like "wait what, I thought it was only 4 blacks on this site" :rip: :lmao:

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » May 18th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Q. wrote:I seen a few comments in the past sauing blac youngsta purposely did that studdering shit..it was his gimmick/personal calling carf...said when dude started rapping he didnt use the studdering gimmick

Thats that steppin n fetchin shit ....anything 4 a buck tho with these niggas

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 18th, 2017, 10:56 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Nigga sh sh sh sh sh shook :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » May 18th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Dis-L gang wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: and yes chili, u saw me plenty of times on here typed black youngsta be stuttering on purpose, lil sin came and told us that before he stop posting on here a lot :lmao: damn chili , u act slow as hell , like I bet right now if I told u I'm black and Q's black u gonna be like "wait what, I thought it was only 4 blacks on this site" :rip: :lmao:

no there is no denying ur a nigga.. lol u have all the typical hood nigga behaviors. some people even without having to post hand pics we already know is a nigga and ur one of them.. other niggas here i question. like the normandie man.. brolic ole curry and rice eatting ass be claiming he black and indian but get the fuck out of here that piece of dog shit is a dirty dark indian who wears slacks and sandals.. fuck him but i would fuck the shit out of them curry indian women :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 18th, 2017, 11:22 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Dis-L gang wrote:

no there is no denying ur a nigga.. lol u have all the typical hood nigga behaviors. some people even without having to post hand pics we already know is a nigga and ur one of them.. other niggas here i question. like the normandie man.. brolic ole curry and rice eatting ass be claiming he black and indian but get the fuck out of here that piece of dog shit is a dirty dark indian who wears slacks and sandals.. fuck him but i would fuck the shit out of them curry indian women :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike:

chilli check that thread I just posted in the main lobby

underboss
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: 48st western av /Western 39st/Yawdies Gang

Postby Swervv 48 » May 19th, 2017, 3:36 am

boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » May 19th, 2017, 2:11 pm

Swervv 4800 wrote:boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:

:lol: he got a point doe
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 19th, 2017, 3:52 pm

KhmerHustla wrote:
Swervv 4800 wrote:boskoe is crazy on blz :lmao:

:lol: he got a point doe

what's his point ?? besides sitting in his house at 39+ yrs of age, talking about niggas with more money than him and who's famous :wtf2: then he gonna talk about we forgot he's a rapper too :facepalm: :facepalm:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » May 19th, 2017, 5:05 pm

That stutter ain't a gimmick...it just doesn't happen all day...it's a outburst.

Boskoe or wack gonna end up taking a L sooner or later.

Boskoe just be clowning tho...he probaly bored.

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » May 19th, 2017, 5:17 pm

Hell yeah bored n bitter.!!! Really tho this keepin him relevant he just takin a page outta young niggas playbook usin social media

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » May 19th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Yea it'll get him social site popularity but no money...sometimes u gotta let people be...ig probaly the best thing going for him...idk what was known for in the first place besides gettin the hands and locked for a body...unfortunately that's not gonna be enough lol

underboss
underboss

Postby Lalivin23 » May 19th, 2017, 8:10 pm

Fucked up thing is some peaople r attention/fame whores even when no profit n it....shit is stupid 2 me

Return to Lobby