Post by Fake Deleted » May 13th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Is full of homos.

1Million
oog
oog

Re: Bloods Gang/UBN California, New York, Worldwide

Post by 1Million » May 13th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » May 14th, 2017, 1:55 am

Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like fuck the u make up your mind nigga :lol:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » May 14th, 2017, 2:00 am

:chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 3:17 am

1Million wrote:Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Stick to Crip.
SHANKZILLA wrote:Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like fuck the u make up your mind nigga :lol:
I don't try to be a spokesperson for slob gang at all. I just tell my experience/shit like it is. Why your boy Jersey Demon saying Cali U.B.N and New York U.B.N is two different gangs :lol: How motherfuckers claiming the exact same shit is two different gangs :lmao: And the homosexuality is real under that shit. I use to be a nah I can't believe it dude too, but it's true. The Bloods Gang/U.B.N is the gayest gang in the World :smh: Kicked out the whipped? :lol: I jumped out of a speeding car my damn self :tiphat:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » May 14th, 2017, 3:25 am

Weren't you inviting people to come see you in "red zones" or whatever you were calling the blood meighborhorhoods you be in?

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2017, 3:37 am

1Million wrote:Weren't you inviting people to come see you in "red zones" or whatever you were calling the blood meighborhorhoods you be in?

N when I popped up in one of his "red zones" he lives in he got scared n made a thread saying I was a cop :lmao:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 4:01 am

1: I wasn't over there when you decided to unexpectedly show up.
2: You were just in Brownsville around the area, not in the P's.
3: You are a cop.
4: You're a homo.
5: You're a crab.
6: You're lame.
7: Stop trying to be a gangster.
8: Shut the fuck up.
9: You're more annoying than my girl with your nonsense.
10: You got GS9 locked up.
11: You was about to get Twenty74 locked up, but he was smart enough not to meet up with you.
12: Which buildings you be in since you know heads in the P's I claim?
13: Stop acting like you tough.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » May 14th, 2017, 4:03 am

I'm tired of talking to y'all on here. Y'all a bunch of lames. This message is out to followers of TheHoodUp not the users. That Bloods Gang shit is lame and full of proud open homos and retards.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » May 14th, 2017, 8:33 am

U shouldn't ask me who I know n what buildings I be at in your hood when u said this
.X. wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:Trust me X,I know u got beef in van dyke.hope u can trust ya "homies" in Seth Low too

I B everywhere as well :umhm: :tea:
Lucky I haven't mentioned the building number or anyone I mess with. I'm starting to think you're a Cop now.

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » May 14th, 2017, 4:23 pm

.X. wrote:I'm tired of talking to y'all on here. Y'all a bunch of lames. This message is out to followers of TheHoodUp not the users. That Bloods Gang shit is lame and full of proud open homos and retards.
And you let homos and retards take your money.

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 16th, 2017, 4:38 am

.X. wrote:
1Million wrote:Ain't you supposed to be a blood?
Stick to Crip.
SHANKZILLA wrote:Yet you was gkb got kick out of the whip now you you a wanna be spokeperson then you like fuck the u make up your mind nigga :lol:
I don't try to be a spokesperson for slob gang at all. I just tell my experience/shit like it is. Why your boy Jersey Demon saying Cali U.B.N and New York U.B.N is two different gangs :lol: How motherfuckers claiming the exact same shit is two different gangs :lmao: And the homosexuality is real under that shit. I use to be a nah I can't believe it dude too, but it's true. The Bloods Gang/U.B.N is the gayest gang in the World :smh: Kicked out the whipped? :lol: I jumped out of a speeding car my damn self :tiphat:
you a confused person

thinking its 000s in oakland and think westside and eastside sets are the same thing :lol:

you got kicked out the whip and try to be a big ol blood on the hoodup :lol:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » May 16th, 2017, 6:03 am

1: U.B.N is the name of the gang.

2: There's U.B.N/Bloods intercontinental and overseas Oakland is no exception to where people locate there's literally Los Angeles born and raised bangers that live in Oakland, does that not make them Bloods because they live in Oakland now? There's people from New York that's Bloods that live in Oakland. Just because people don't go out their way to make their presence felt doesn't mean it's not there stop being stupid and everybody in Oakland don't know each other and just because somebody lives in Oakland doesn't mean they know everything going on in Oakland. I live in NYC and can't tell you if Sureno 13's are in Manhattan right now because I'm not in every itch of Manhattan.

3: Shut your stupid gay ass up.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » May 16th, 2017, 6:08 am

Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly nigger minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » May 16th, 2017, 7:08 am

.X. wrote:1: U.B.N is the name of the gang.

2: There's U.B.N/Bloods intercontinental and overseas Oakland is no exception to where people locate there's literally Los Angeles born and raised bangers that live in Oakland, does that not make them Bloods because they live in Oakland now? There's people from New York that's Bloods that live in Oakland. Just because people don't go out their way to make their presence felt doesn't mean it's not there stop being stupid and everybody in Oakland don't know each other and just because somebody lives in Oakland doesn't mean they know everything going on in Oakland. I live in NYC and can't tell you if Sureno 13's are in Manhattan right now because I'm not in every itch of Manhattan.

3: Shut your stupid gay ass up.
.X. wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly nigger minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.
1.you a confused and lost ass nigga you the type of nigga to have a dead homie and not claim him UBN in ny is a prison gang that spilled into the streets UBN in cali is a prison gang only bloods in cali dont ride the 5 or use codes like the ubn did out here on the east coast and some parts of the south cali bloods dont wear beads or call each other slime or use numbers in they lingo unless its about they block TWO DIFFERENT MOVEMENTS Scoob :lol:

2.its know worldwide even actual oakland and la niggas who said aint no blood and crips in the oakland so who should i believe you? a larry ass nigga who dont be outside and dont even wanna pop out or actual oakland nigga who really lived there and know wtf they talkin about? if a gang is not making noise and going krazy raising hell then that gang aint there its that simple chruch mice dont get fed in the jungle :lol:

3.i dont have to wait on a damn thing food stamps is just for food and free food for me i get money if i dont get it i get it by taking it taking it from niggas like you in real life i wanna in your face and would love chasin your dumb ass into a corner store with a big ass knife i will have a big ass kool aid smile doing the shit too that shit will be a better feeling then sex i really a loose screw i wanna show better then i can tell you so bad please pop out please pop out cause its getting hot :stoned:

Bloodshed 000
prospect

Post by Bloodshed 000 » May 16th, 2017, 1:57 pm

cali fuck with the bulls since when idk what's popping with that homo shit tho the world is corrupt
home of the hittaz

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » May 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Fake Deleted wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly nigger minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.

Valleyntine
fresh meat

Post by Valleyntine » August 12th, 2017, 8:42 pm

1Million wrote:
May 16th, 2017, 2:00 pm
Fake Deleted wrote:Avoid me, Jersey Demon. I'm tired of you silly nigger minded people. Go eat off some chick with 6 kids government checks and continue being a bum that claims he puts in work with 0 of his own cash to show for it to the point he has to wait till the first to eat off some other depends persons plate like a little lost boy.
:lmao: :tiphat: :dance:

SckanlessNina
boss
boss

Post by SckanlessNina » August 13th, 2017, 1:55 am

California UBN and NY UBN are two different things dummie. Ca UBN STARTED first and it isn't a street gang. If udk don't speak on it they are not the same. Just kuz u can't handle being a real damu don't mean u need to get on some weird shit. One minute u a spokesperson next u hate it udk what u wanna do. Just stick to selling bean pies kuz this gang banging clearly isn't for u.

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 13th, 2017, 9:46 am

That shit full of Mexicans & Samoans in Cali while the Afros trailing. Y'all not Afrikan damu, quit with that Swahili. BGF the real one's in Cali.

SckanlessNina
boss
boss

Post by SckanlessNina » August 13th, 2017, 10:09 am

.X. wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 9:46 am
That shit full of Mexicans & Samoans in Cali while the Afros trailing. Y'all not Afrikan damu, quit with that Swahili. BGF the real one's in Cali.
Have u been to any county jail or pen in California? No. So how do u know what it's full of? That's how I know udk what u talking about stay yo goofy ass on the sidelines. Our county and pen are separated by race, granted we got Mexican homies from the set as well as some Mexicans in dam near every set Doesn't mean the UBn in CA is full of them because samosans run other and Mexicans a lot run their race unless they are from a black gang. So please end this thread and conversation because u clearly don't know what ur talking about. Speak on NY all u want idgaf but don't speak on California shit unless u really know what u talking about. Ps next time don't give nobody yo money and think that counts as a put on crash test dummie ass nigga.

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 13th, 2017, 4:30 pm

Y'all shit ran by Mexicans & Samoans while those down South states ran by faggots.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » August 13th, 2017, 6:17 pm

SckanlessNina wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 10:09 am
.X. wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 9:46 am
Have u been to any county jail or pen in California? No. So how do u know what it's full of? That's how I know udk what u talking about stay yo goofy ass on the sidelines. Our county and pen are separated by race, granted we got Mexican homies from the set as well as some Mexicans in dam near every set Doesn't mean the UBn in CA is full of them because samosans run other and Mexicans a lot run their race unless they are from a black gang. So please end this thread and conversation because u clearly don't know what ur talking about. Speak on NY all u want idgaf but don't speak on California shit unless u really know what u talking about. Ps next time don't give nobody yo money and think that counts as a put on crash test dummie ass nigga.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » August 13th, 2017, 6:41 pm

.X. wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 4:30 pm
Y'all shit ran by Mexicans & Samoans while those down South states ran by faggots.
And East Coast bloods are ran by finessers who take advantage of naive ass men who want to be down.

.X.
foot soldier
foot soldier

Post by .X. » August 13th, 2017, 7:19 pm

1Million wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 6:41 pm
.X. wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 4:30 pm
And East Coast bloods are ran by finessers who take advantage of naive ass men who want to be down.
More or less kids not grown men. If you a grown man and getting played just to be in a gang you deserved it.