rocko asks judge 2 freeze future's earnings from upcoming tour to pay him

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

rocko asks judge 2 freeze future's earnings from upcoming tour to pay him

Postby ILick-Queens » May 10th, 2017, 4:42 pm

:wtf2: rocko my nigga, 1 of the best sauce/swag rappers in Georgia when it comes to styles, hoes & how to move :bow: but homie almost on the level of la raza's, saints and Chicago latino mobs when it comes to snitching :lmao: nigga telling the judge and others to look at future's upcoming earnings and tours and trying to get them to freeze another man's money 2 me is worse than snitching :lmao: :lmao:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: rocko asks judge 2 freeze future's earnings from upcoming tour to pay him

Postby KhmerHustla » May 10th, 2017, 9:17 pm

:facepalm: nigga future be having enemies from russel to Ciara to pippen to this nigga
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

superior
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Postby Billi G » May 11th, 2017, 12:51 am

Dis-L gang wrote::wtf2: rocko my nigga, 1 of the best sauce/swag rappers in Georgia when it comes to styles, hoes & how to move :bow: but homie almost on the level of la raza's, saints and Chicago latino mobs when it comes to snitching :lmao: nigga telling the judge and others to look at future's upcoming earnings and tours and trying to get them to freeze another man's money 2 me is worse than snitching :lmao: :lmao:

Nah that ain't snitching, dude want his money.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » May 11th, 2017, 1:21 am

^^^^ it's worse than snitching :lol: for the simple fact that , this is not his first time he already took it to a judge months ago and I guess the judge hasn't settle their decision yet, this is like idk... snitching on somebody is bad but trying to get their money freeze and telling a judge/d.a /prosecutor to hold somebody's earnings is 10x worse than snitching :lmao: :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Out this world too advanced for us.

Postby Billi G » May 11th, 2017, 3:13 am

Dis-L gang wrote:^^^^ it's worse than snitching :lol: for the simple fact that , this is not his first time he already took it to a judge months ago and I guess the judge hasn't settle their decision yet, this is like idk... snitching on somebody is bad but trying to get their money freeze and telling a judge/d.a /prosecutor to hold somebody's earnings is 10x worse than snitching :lmao: :lmao:

Nah it's not worse than snitching, it's not a "bad" thing at all, dude wants his money. Is it messed up future is holding his money?

superior
superior
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby angermanegment » May 11th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Tell rocko to make an album then :lol:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » May 11th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Billi G wrote:
Dis-L gang wrote:^^^^ it's worse than snitching :lol: for the simple fact that , this is not his first time he already took it to a judge months ago and I guess the judge hasn't settle their decision yet, this is like idk... snitching on somebody is bad but trying to get their money freeze and telling a judge/d.a /prosecutor to hold somebody's earnings is 10x worse than snitching :lmao: :lmao:

Nah it's not worse than snitching, it's not a "bad" thing at all, dude wants his money. Is it messed up future is holding his money?

u just asked a good question but the answer is not a simple yes or no tho.. :lol: is future holding his money hmmm, idk I guess so.. but if so it's bkuz rocko knew more business than future did in 2010, 2011, 2012 when they was like Gucci & oj duo . rocko n future used to do a lot of hits together and for each other, I believe rocko knew future was gonna blow and put him in a bad contract having to owe rocko in the first place :lol:

rocko and future was a top-5 duo tho in atl muzik with young dro n t.i , young dro and yung L.a, Gucci & oj too :bow:

^^that's sauce/swag/ swavor right there :bow: rocko, 2chainz, future, young dro spit sauce in they bars with style :bow:

Return to Lobby