Chi : la -raza members helped assist the cops & identified those responsible once finding out cops & not rivals was shot

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Chi : la -raza members helped assist the cops & identified those responsible once finding out cops & not rivals was shot

Postby Q. » May 8th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Chicago gang helped investigators in officers' shooting
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
CHICAGO — May 7, 2017, 3:16 PM ET

Chicago police say two plainclothes officers shot last week were mistaken for rival street-gang members and that other gang members cooperated with police when that became clear.

Chicago Police Commander Brendan Deenihan spoke to reporters Sunday about the South Side shooting.

Deenihan said several La Raza gang members helped identify a driver and a shooter who opened fire from a van Tuesday. He said they knew it was "a different game" once they realized police, not rivals, were shot as they sat in an unmarked car.

Police on Saturday announced attempted murder charges against the alleged driver, 18-year-old Angel Gomez. The shooter is still being sought.

One officer was shot in the arm and hip and the other in the back. They've both been released from hospital.

general
general
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Re: Chi : la -raza members helped assist the cops & identified those responsible once finding out cops & not rivals was shot

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » May 8th, 2017, 10:02 pm

I really don't know how to feel about this. I know super street niggas n big homies who would call the boys on their rivals to get them locked up and if they ain't have nothing on them they would gonna put in work. It's still some snitching shit at the end of the day but niggas is playing with lives outhere

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Chi : la -raza members helped assist the cops & identified those responsible once finding out cops & not rivals was shot

Postby ILick-Queens » May 8th, 2017, 10:03 pm

:cmon: :cmon: :rip: :rip: I bet the saints and kings do this too, I just gave them spic gangs and white gangs some props :facepalm: I forgot they do shit like this too :wtf2: :rip: the lamest shit I just saw on here for today :cmon:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

major
major
Region: West
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » May 8th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Chicago hold this :L: :L: :lol:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » May 8th, 2017, 10:18 pm

They said the shooters is la raza members themself though lol

I remember seeing 2 chicago niggahs on here saying in theie personal opinion its all fare to snitch on niggahs they beefing with though

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » May 8th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Q. wrote:They said the shooters is la raza members themself though lol

I remember seeing 2 chicago niggahs on here saying in theie personal opinion its all fare to snitch on niggahs they beefing with though

the shit is still lame and that makes it worse how the hell u snitch on your own gang, :lmao: :lmao: ole let me beef with other spic gangs and black gangs but help the cops out ass niggas, Chicago blacks hold this bigger L for being scared of raza and the saints :lmao: :rip:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

general
general
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » May 8th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Maybe them niggas thought the boys would lay off they back if the told who did it, the niggas who did they hit probably turned they selves in just off gp

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » May 8th, 2017, 11:47 pm

thats wat them surs do to black gangs in LAfrom wat i hear they said its not snitchin if they black :cmon:

soldier
soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Hustler

Postby Razz » May 8th, 2017, 11:47 pm

you aint supposed to snitch even on the oppss...specially nowadays they'll post the paperwork all on social media and then you'll look like a bitch for snitchin.....it has neve been acceptable BUT mf's still snitch.....

black, latinos, whites every mob got snitches in em.....

On this case with La Raza they got shot up in their ride... and the cops started trailing em cause they figured they were gonna retailate...but they managed to lose teh cops...cops were in a van undercover so La Raza tought they were Saints chasin em.....Raza put the word out... so when they spotted the van with the cops in em they sprayed em with an AK or an AR15 thinking it was Saints....the only thing that saved them coppers is their vest.....

Them rashes(what we call the Razas lol) are gonna catch alot of cases for this.....

over the weekend alot more niggaz got hit up with them AK's.....that hood is Hectic.... :shoot:

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017050 ... -side-door

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017050 ... ghton-park

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby Lalivin23 » May 9th, 2017, 12:07 am

Niggas been snitchin...2 me u a weak as individual 2 fold under pressure...what u get n the game 4 if u cant take a hit...it is what it is tho...n long after im gone niggas still will b snitchin... fuck all of em every last 1...

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » May 9th, 2017, 1:39 am

Razz wrote:

you aint supposed to snitch even on the oppss...specially nowadays they'll post the paperwork all on social media and then you'll look like a bitch for snitchin.....it has neve been acceptable BUT mf's still snitch.....

black, latinos, whites every mob got snitches in em.....

On this case with La Raza they got shot up in their ride... and the cops started trailing em cause they figured they were gonna retailate...but they managed to lose teh cops...cops were in a van undercover so La Raza tought they were Saints chasin em.....Raza put the word out... so when they spotted the van with the cops in em they sprayed em with an AK or an AR15 thinking it was Saints....the only thing that saved them coppers is their vest.....

Them rashes(what we call the Razas lol) are gonna catch alot of cases for this.....

over the weekend alot more niggaz got hit up with them AK's.....that hood is Hectic.... :shoot:

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017050 ... -side-door

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017050 ... ghton-park

Hell yeah they shot like 13 niggas yesterday in Brighton Park. Only 3 dead though.

prospect

Postby 40 OZ » May 9th, 2017, 3:38 am

:smh: Them razas knew that hood would be damn near finished if fifty didn't get the shooters. Its possible they pressured the shooters into admitting. Regardless, LRZ's gonna get a lot more attention than usual and get treated left and right. Their opps like saints and even GTS might even get passes for going at them. This aint nothing new, this what happens when you fuck with CPD like that. Yall remember what happened to them NS yaks and them 18st A's just to name a couple.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » May 9th, 2017, 5:37 am

Q. wrote:

:comeon:

Return to Lobby