"Niggahs down south all we do is ride heavy...could of had a bentley but i rather ride chevys"-j.money(fla)

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

"Niggahs down south all we do is ride heavy...could of had a bentley but i rather ride chevys"-j.money(fla)

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 7:06 pm

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: "Niggahs down south all we do is ride heavy...could of had a bentley but i rather ride chevys"-j.money(fla)

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 7:25 pm

:lol: I totally forgot It was a j-money in fla also :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

captain
captain
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: "Niggahs down south all we do is ride heavy...could of had a bentley but i rather ride chevys"-j.money(fla)

Postby Crooked$ipp » April 21st, 2017, 10:04 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :smh:

They not ffrom florida. Mississippi born & raised.

They from my county ( Lowndes) too.

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 10:07 pm

Oh so they just decided to do the video in miami..my bad this the only song i knew of & thought they was miami heads

captain
captain
Affiliation: 662

Postby Crooked$ipp » April 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm

Q. wrote:Oh so they just decided to do the video in miami..my bad this the only song i knew of & thought they was miami heads

You straight Brother. Sipp rappers get overlook always and the video was in their town as well not Miami. The whips and location may seem that way but it's plenty of Bubbles & Boxes in the Sipp. Rarely donks tho :shrug:

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » April 21st, 2017, 10:38 pm

This dropped summer 2006 when I was sitting in county
I never knew what these dudes looked like but I do remember the radio saying they were from Mississippi!

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » April 21st, 2017, 10:39 pm

murksiderock wrote:This dropped summer 2006 when I was sitting in county
I never knew what these dudes looked like but I do remember the radio saying they were from Mississippi!

how old is u?

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » April 22nd, 2017, 1:11 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:

how old is u?

27....You? I always got the vibe you over 30 lol...

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » April 22nd, 2017, 2:40 am

murksiderock wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

how old is u?

27....You? I always got the vibe you over 30 lol...

im 29 late nov bday

Return to Lobby