Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:14 pm

Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:32 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough
:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:
He don't know shit but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:26 pm

First, of all you don't live here anymore. Secondly, I can tell you that there was two fights yesterday on e174st one in front of "popeyes", and one on the other side on the "tracks" but you wouldn't know that now would you?

This nigga skank, use to collect bottles around the hood when he was a kid. I think I seen you one time on vyse by the bottle machines. You know the ones that are on e174st/vyse , behind the "ihop"???????????
:drama:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:29 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
He don't know shit but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild
Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 22nd, 2017, 5:05 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome
How about you take a pic of the new building

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 22nd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 22nd, 2017, 10:56 pm

[quote="BluntedUp"]Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my nigga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the shit 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol
All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 23rd, 2017, 5:44 am

I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 23rd, 2017, 12:58 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol
@][][]['s wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my nigga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the shit 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst
SHANKZILLA wrote:
All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:

:lmao:

I swear I'd be bored on the internet if I didn't have y'all