Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Bx,ny: feds latest gang sweep : my hood 19 indicted

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:14 pm

Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » April 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough

:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:32 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Sweet ain't from the bx never lived in the bx don't know shit about stop false claiming my borough

:2cents: :2cents: :facepalm: then he be making it seems like he knows every gang there and hangs around them :facepalm:

He don't know shit but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:26 pm

First, of all you don't live here anymore. Secondly, I can tell you that there was two fights yesterday on e174st one in front of "popeyes", and one on the other side on the "tracks" but you wouldn't know that now would you?

This nigga skank, use to collect bottles around the hood when he was a kid. I think I seen you one time on vyse by the bottle machines. You know the ones that are on e174st/vyse , behind the "ihop"???????????
:drama:

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » April 22nd, 2017, 1:29 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

He don't know shit but google. You can easy tell who's from the the x how we communicate know spots location back blocks especially if you in the same age bracket things me and a grew up is either no longer their or rebuild

Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 22nd, 2017, 5:05 pm

SuperSweet wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

Now you frontin. But don't worry tho cuz your ganna tell us about the new building there making next door to "riteaid" on eastburnside right? or the other new buildings all around jarome
How about you take a pic of the new building

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » April 22nd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » April 22nd, 2017, 10:56 pm

[quote="BluntedUp"]Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my nigga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the shit 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » April 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol

All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » April 23rd, 2017, 5:44 am

I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » April 23rd, 2017, 12:58 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol

@][][]['s wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Whats worst frontin like u from someplace and no one believe u or be from someplace and noone believe u lol[/quote

:2cents: when I read this I had nemo and supersweet in mind ,along with jayrock on the 2nd part you typed-- being from some place really and nobody still believes him :lol: ya'll gotta get off my nigga jay rock :lmao: ... but what's worse is the shit 213los, nemo, supersweet does and they all "latino" Mexicans, Dominicans and Puerto Ricans too :ohhh: :lmao: that's what's worst

SHANKZILLA wrote:

All he does is talk Google news adds and the worst part he says he from the West side but never heard of the real murder hill

UHateOhnosmh wrote:I remember he posted a pic of a wall on the side of a store in the bx saying it was on his block :lol:

:lmao:

I swear I'd be bored on the internet if I didn't have y'all

Previous

Return to Lobby